hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Oh yeah sorry my mind has been off. We were going to go to the roofs and then we were going to see if there was a job on the board where we could travel to near some real oceans and lakes. Thanks for reminding me. But I guess I should meet the parents first before I decide to steal you away for a job, eh” I said to her in a teasing voice. “To the roof we shall go” I said smiling.

“Yeah those are the reasons they would date me, but mostly for my body. They just liked me because of my body and for nothing else. That was the problem. I have had some pretty shit relationships, and I have known you for a while and seen that you would not treat me like that, it just comes back to my mind sometimes. Not all guys around here are respectful and nice to say the least.” I said to him while looking at the ground.

“I don’t care if you come and stay at the house. There is plenty of room at the house, and yeah I forgot about the dorm rule, but it’s fine as I don’t like living at the school. I hope that is okay with you.” I said with a smile, showing her that I didn’t care at all.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

77DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"We don't really need a mission to travel. They let me be pretty independent. I'm a grim reaper after all." She said reaching the stairs that would take them to the roof. "I would be more worried about your parents..."

"I have to admit that I would love being seen with you but your brains are more important. Cause then you can do my homework and I can sleep." He joked wrapping his arm over her shoulders.

"Are you from Death City?" She asked walking next to him following his every move. "My parents sent me here when they found out I could transform. They aren't gifted and decided to stay in New York."

78DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

[color:c166=cyan]“My parents won’t care and my parents are fond of your parents. They don’t look down on my friends or who I hang out with, as long as I stay out of trouble. And earlier you said that we should check the job board to see. My parents let me be independent, the same with my cousins because as I said before, they don’t care as long as we stay out of trouble.” I said to her with a smile. “I am not a little kid anymore, and even then I had more independence then most kids that I know and I still do.” I looked around as we walked up to the roof. “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?” I said as I smiled at her.

“I love doing homework. And I use my brain a lot, I don’t get frustrated with Vlad and his not paying attention in class, because I know that he is very smart, if not smarter than I am, but we have our weak points, I just hope that Ava sees that in him. Anyways, I just have some insecurities sometimes and I am just letting you be aware of them so they don’t come as a surprise to you when they happen. I know you won’t hurt me or anything, but sometimes the brain does weird and funny things.” I said with a smile. “I live not too far from here, is that where you would like to go first, as I think I live closer than you do, not by much but by a little bit.” I smiled at him, and blushed a little bit, I was going to have a guy in my apartment.

“I am from around here. Both of my parents are gifted, but they go away on long missions to help the better of the world, since I turned of age and could do things on my own, I haven’t had them around much, but they always ask me to go with them, and I will once I am done with training and school. They gave me there house, they have a little home not far from here.” I said with a smile. “Shall we pick up your stuff in my vehicle and drive it to my place?”

79DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava rushed to be a few steps ahead of him as she blushed. "Well...unm...no I guess." She answered keeping her head down as they walked.

"I was just playing and don't worry about Ava she migh have no social skills but she's good at seeing potential and real worth." He said. "Okay we can go to your place."

"whatever you want. I'm not to picky and I don't have very much." She said stopping at thier classroom and talked with the teacher who gave them the notes.

80DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

He walked faster to keep up with her. “Well you better get used to be saying it! I will only tell the truth, and your face is very beautiful!” I said to her with a smile.

“Okay I will show you where it is.” I said kind of nervously, but knew that it would be a good choice and that nothing bad would happen there. I was so looking forward to this day. “You said you wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant right?” I asked, making sure that I had the right restaurant in mind.

“Well I figured you want to get whatever stuff you had.” I said with a smile as I led her to the way to my truck, so then she could show me where she was keeping her stuff.

81DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She turned a bright red and almost ran into the door to the roof she was trying to hide her face. "I...um...thanks? I...I like our face too?"

Desin nodded gently and kissed her temple. "It's my favorite." He chuckled. "I do still need a shower before we go out though."

Levi gave her partner directions and like she said she only had about ten boxes in the studio apartment. She helped him load it and turned in her kes before climbing back into the truck.

82DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I loved that she was blushing and showing a side of her that I have never seen before. It just made her so much cuter. I was going to say something about her cuteness but decided that she was overwhelmed enough. I rushed a head and opened the top door for her so she didn’t almost run into that one also. “Ladies first!” I said with a smile.

“Well you can shower at my place if you want to.” I told him.

“So to the my place or would you like to get something to eat first?” I asked her.

83DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Thanks." She said going to the gate that kept people from falling off. She leaned against it and took deep breaths before turning to look at him. "Sorry that' was weird huh?"

"I would but that sounds too tempting to get you all slippery and wet." He said and tapped her butt. "And that would be moving way too fast."

"well if you want to stop by the store I can always cook for you." She said before giving a round of loud laughter. "Because I am the best chief in the world!"

84DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“It was a little bit weird. But I am up for all the weirdness. I just want you to know how beautiful you are. I want you to feel needed and that you are great at what you do no matter what.” I smiled and sat down on the floor looking into the pool. “So when do you want to look for a job elsewhere?”

*Sigh* I shook my head. “I never said that we both had to have a shower, I was just saying that you could shower there if you want.” I said with a sly smile. I would have to wait to have that shower with him, but that was okay, I was good with taking it slow. That has never happened before, and I was glad that someone was liking me for the real and actual me.

“That sounds really tempting and I love home cooked meals. So we will stop at the grocery store and grab some stuff and then we will head to the house, get your boxes into the house, help you unpack, and then if we aren’t too tired we will do some training.” I said to her with a smile. “Wait until you see my kitchen. You will ask me why I hardly ever cook in it.”

85DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava tucked hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry I'm not good with...a lot of emotions all at once. I've spent to much of my life to trying to be normal that I guess I'm panicking that to you I am not normal."

"I didn't say that you said we would shower together but now I know you are thinking about it." He smiled and nudged her. "Dirty girl."

"I'm not very good at cleaning so say good bye to your clean kitchen." She admitted with a giggle. "We can eat then study then train I can always put my stuff away later."

86DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I think you are normal, you just have your ups and downs and you aren’t used to so much of the attention and I am sorry. I just … I really have liked you for a long time and it has taken me this long to tell you but I am sorry if I am overdoing it. Just let me know and I can back off some, I just something don’t think when I do something. And for that I apologize.” I said to her as I wrapped my arm around her waist as there was nobody out here with us.

“I have been thinking about it. But it’s all good with the taking things slow, it would probably be a good idea, as I said, I just … thought maybe … nevermind, well if you want to go to your house first we can and you can shower and stuff, and then we can head back to my house. Then do something to keep ourselves occupied until it is time for us to go and eat.” I said with a shy smile, and burning blushing cheeks.

“Okay sounds good to me, and don’t worry about the mess… I love to clean, and if there is a good meal involved then I will have no problem with cleaning. Something done for something else done. I can make a good deal with that!” I smiled and started the truck and started towards the grocery store.

87DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava shiffened for a second before relaxing into his hold. "Naw I know I have issues but I promise to work on them." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "If you promise to help me."

Desin chucked. "I was just playing with you baby. I can shower and everything at your place." He kissed the top of her head. "Yeah let's just take it slow!"

"what type of foods do you like so I know what to cook?" She asked happy that so far thier partnership was going well. Yeah they were different but it worked well togather.

88DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I promise to help you as much as I possibly can.” I said to her with a big smile, and turned a little red when she kissed me because it was unexpected. “And I hope you will help me with a couple of my ups and downs too, but trust me I will always be there when you need me, no matter the time, no matter whether it’s day or night. If you need me I promise to be there.”

I was a little confused at what he was really meaning. “So you are going to shower at my house, or you aren’t going to shower at my house, and are you doing it alone?” I asked, once again blushing at what I said.

“I pretty much eat anything and everything and if I haven’t tried it before I will try anything once.” I said chuckling to myself, thinking about when my father told my sister that a hot pepper was a pickle and she took a huge bite out of it; mind you they were still kinda sliced like pickles but still her reaction was priceless.

89DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I've never been in a relationship before so I don't know the rules and stuff. I mean is thier a kiss on the first date or do we you know hold hands and stuff?" Ava asked completely put of the loop she sighed and running her finger through her hair.

"I will take a shower at your house but I can't take one with you. If I get you wet and naked I won't be able to handle myself." Desin admitted.

"I cool a lot of Asian food." She admitted. "My dad was based in Japan and then Thailand so that's what I know how to make."

90DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well the kissing part would be up to you, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in any way, and the same with the hand holding. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable and we can take it as slow as you want. I am just glad that you said that you liked me to and that we could go out, because I expected that I was chasing a dream and that you didn’t want to date anyone.” I said to her with a smile, and I just looked into her eyes. I could do that all day if I was allowed to and if it wouldn’t seem really creepy.

“Oh okay,” I said with a kind of sad face, and then said, “Whatever works for you will work for me.” I then put a smile on my face. I really liked him and I would do anything for him, but I appreciate that he wants to take it slow.

“I love ASIAN food.” I said with a smile and we continued to drive to the grocery store.

91DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I've never been on a date so I've never been kissed or held hands or any of that...maybe when we are not in school we can do that kind of stuff until I'm more comfortable." She said and blushed brightly. "I'm sure a sexy guy like you has been kissed a lot."

"I mean we may be able to take a bath togather but its gotta be a big tub and opposite sides...I mean...god you're sexy." He mumbled on and on unable to stop himself.

"Good...I'm also not very good at focus...so school work is a little hard for me. I like to practice and exercise." She explained trying to help him get know her.

92DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Ummmm ... actually no ... since I met you 2 and a half year ago, I have always liked you because you were different and before you say anything. Yes, I did have a girlfriend but if you remember things didn't work out and I never told you why ... well that reason that we only last about 2 weeks, was because she knew that I had feelings for you that were stronger than the feelings that I had for her, but I could never tell you. So no I have not been kissed a lot, but we can take things as slow as you want because I don't want to lose you now that I have you." I said to her with a shy smile as I had just told her something that I thought I would never ever have the chance to tell her, "and to answer your question, it doesn't matter; whatever you feel comfortable doing is what we will do."

This was getting very entertaining for me and I was liking it. I hoped that this walk to my house would take forever. "So really we can't shower together? Well what if I got out of the shower and walked over to you with no clothes on?" I said to him with a sexy, teasing smile.

"I promise to help you with that as much as I can. I will help keep you focused as long as you want the help. You need to know that in school lessons are just important as the ones we learn outside of school." I said to her with a smile. Showing her that I was sincere on my promise.

93DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Still more experience then me." She said gently. "I'm not too much into the whole public display thing....but there is no one up here." She whispered while blushing and looking down.

Desin chuckled. "Run far away because I promised not to be one of those jerky guys." He stopped and grabbed her arm to stop her too. "I mean that Alex. I'm not that kind of guy."

"I've always been more of a fighter then a scholar." She admitted. "I am active and I don't know siting still for too long makes me antsy."

94DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I don't believe that it has anything to do with experience ... I think somebody could have all the experience in the world but would have no experience with a new person ... not all people are the same ... and as I said we will take it as slow as you want to take it I have no problem with that at all... and please don't rush anything for me as I don't expect you to." I said to her with a smile, and I reached down and grabbed her hand and held it close to my chest, since we were alone up here and there was nobody up here but us. "You really are extremely beautiful!" I said to her with a smile in my eyes.

"But I know you won't be like one of those jerky guys, what if I just want to show you my body, just because I show you my body doesn't mean we can't do anything ... but I guess if you want to take things extremely like 1st grader slow than I guess that is what we will do." She said while sticking her tongue out at him and then kissed him on the lips.

"Well I can tell that that is true but we do need to concentrate on everything just the same. So which grocery store would you like to go to" I asked her, wanting to change the subject for now.

95DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava blushed brightly. "Want to know something funny?" She asked and waited for his answer before saying "My name is supposed to be spelt capital A small v big A because my dad wanted it to be symmetrical!"

"Your brain is first grader slow." He playfully insulted back and like wise stuck his tongue out. "Maybe we can make out but we have to wait until the third date to see each other naked!"

[color=hotpink] "doesn't matter. Ill just make something simple tonight like shrimp, beef, chicken fajitas and then probably some Alfredo tomorrow."[\color]

96DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"See I told you that there was stuff about you that I don't know and I plan on learning it all as you feel more comfortable to tell them to me." I said to her, "Wanna hear something funny about me? When I was younger I wanted to surprise my cousin for her birthday party, and trust me even at a young age she was very smart, and I gave her a coupon that said she could do anything to me that she wanted, free of charge and I wouldn't complain, she went into her dress up trunk and because she was a tomboy she had guy clothes in there too, well she pulls out the brightest pinkest dress ever, that I haven't even seen her wear to this day and made me wear it ... all day long inside the house! She has pictures, you should ask her to see them." I said to her blushing and laughing kinda really hard.

I stuck my tongue back out at him ... "Who are you my father?" I asked at him playfully, but he knew that I wouldn't make him or do anything that he didn't want to do. We were almost at my house I could start to see my street

My mouth started to water ... "That sounds amazingly good ... so just a normal grocery store than?"

97DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I wasn't raised to play dress up. I was raised learning to reap souls. To keep a Keshin from happening again....oh uh a Keshin is a person or weapon who devours human souls...they turn into demons that Meisters harvest then Keshin...terrible isn't it?"

"I don't think your father would be thinking about having sex with you." He said with his eyebrow up. "Third date then we can see each other naked. Fourth and I might give you a surprise while your naked!"

"yup I should be able to find everything there." She said with a bright smile. "Maybe some garlic bread tomorrow and some rice and beans today...oh and some stuff to make pancakes and eggs in the morning."

98DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I am going to catch up on this and reply a post if you would like to continue this one. If not, let me know and I won't work on a reply Smile I am excited about roleplaying again, it makes me super happy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum