hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

We both nodded our heads knowing this could not be let out

"I am hoping to get our second star so we can go and get souls .. .maybe we will get to work together..." I said to him, with a huge smile hoping that it could be possible.

When Desin and Ava weren't looking I shook my head in a playful way and smiled at her knowing why she said that, and I thought her crush on him was super cute and I knew how Desin felt too ... He didn't have to tell me, I could tell by how he interacted with her.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well you should already be collecting souls. 99 souls is a lot to collect." He said gently as he smiled gently at her.

Ava sighed gently as she exited with her hair now perfectly black again. "Let's go!" She shouted and stormed towards the door.

In class Death the Kidd decided to toss in a lesson about a thug called Soul Resonance which synced the Meister and weapons wavelengths perfectly for a short time enough to pull off an ultimate move. Ava knew this already and could pretty much do it with any weapon and sometimes Meisters themselves because that was her ability

28DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“We have been starting to collect souls but we just don’t have many yet though, well I guess we have quite a few … I guess I am just not really thinking because I am nervous.” I said to them as we walked back to the class. I could tell that this was not going to be easy for Ava, but she needed to be here, she needed to be here as much as we did whether she was 2 stars or not there was plenty that needed to be learned, and new stuff that we would learn from Kidd as much as she didn’t want to admit it.

I took my usual spot next to Ava and Alex. I sighed. I understood how this could not be easy for her, but it is not good that she just stormed out like that … I wonder how Desin deals with it when they are working together. Was she always this tempermental. I was going to find out what will help keep her calm and maybe I can convince her that I can help her with whatever it is that is bugging her.

29DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Death the Kidd smiled as he spoke. "Ava why don't you show the class how it's done." He said. He was truly proud of his daughter and that is why he called on her. [color=red]Ava nodded and looked to Desin who was already transforming. Once she had the huge sword that was her cousin she wet down front and center in the classroom. "Soul Reasonace!" Both Meister and weapon shouted. It was as if a wind was gushing up from under her and Desin began to glow. Slowly she lifted her cousin over her head. "Bone shattering slash!" She slashed downward and a huge wave of power released and actually went through several walls!

30DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at Ava amazed! I knew she was really talented with what she did but this was completely amazing. I started to clap my hands amazingly ... Which I don’t know why she hated him so much, he seemed so happy and proud of her; I am not really sure what her insecurities are about. I nodded at her with a huge smile. This is one of the reasons why I was falling for this girl. She was amazing in many ways.

I looked at Desin and smiled brightly as I clapped with the rest of the class. He did an amazing job and he made a great weapon. I hope that I can be that kind of weapon for Vlad. I looked at Vlad and seen that he was googley eyed for Ava… I knew this would happen but I wonder if she knows. So I looked back at Ava and Desin and shouted. “Great job guys!”

31DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava bowed to the class before looking at her father.

"Excellent Ava! Now every weapon is different and has different specials and it might be deferent for each Meister. For example my resonance is death canon which only grim reapers can do. Also once you become two stars you maybe placed in teams of six. Three Meister weapon teams...which you can also share a resonance with! Ava...ready!"

"Ready but I think we should do this outside of the classroom." It was in a low voice and Kidd had to agree so he lead the class outside to the empty field.

"For those of you with soul preception watch as our souls link. See how it also intensifies." Kidd looked to Ava who nodded. "Soul resonence!" To those with soul preception they could see an soul link starting between the two which made both souls grow.

"Unleash the soul reaper slash. They will think its cause of him." Desin whispered smirking from inside of his weapon self.

"Soul Reaping Slash!" Ava jumped into the hair doing a diehard slash that created a six foot deep slash in the ground the length of two foot ball fields. The smoke bellowing out was in the shape of skulls.

32DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was in complete awe at what I saw. This was fantastic and I knew that Vlad would be able to see their souls merge together and to see more clearly on what they were talking about; but non-the-less it was spectacular. I clapped my hands really loudly, and looked over at Vlad and he had the hugest smile on his face. I then went over to Desin and wrapped my arms around him with tears in my eyes, “I never realized that she was that good. That was super amazing!” I said in complete awe. If Desin didn't know my feelings for him, I am sure he did now.

I felt like I was going to cry. That was amazing work that she just did and she didn’t want him to be around? You could not tell the resemblance between them when her hair was dyed black. When she was done, I wrapped my arms around her and congratulated her and then stopped with the hug as I realized she might not like that, I kind of just got ahead of myself. I just stood there and awaited her response... “That was a great job you did.” I said with a smile, hoping to smooth it over… even though I really just wanted to kiss her; what she just did was utterly fantastic.

33DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava blushed a bit when she was hugged. "Thanks... I'm sure you will be able to do something just as great. I've just had lots of practice."

"It was actually all three of us. It's not even our strongest one but our wavelengths haven't gotten strong enough for the more powerful ones." He smiled. "You're really cute when you're excited."

34DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I really did hope that I could be a great meiser for my cousin. She was like a sister to me, the sibling I never had and my parents basically raised her because at 2 they decided to just drop her off at my parents and never come back for her. I am so glad my parents took her in. She calls them her mom and dad to this day so that no one knows, but I know sometimes she longs for it. But if her Desin really like each other that much, I am positive that he could make her sorrow go away … in ways that I can’t make her sorrow go away. And I am not talking about in a sexual way (although I also cannot help with that) but sometimes it’s good to have someone on the outside to talk to, and I know she doesn’t have any. “I hope that I can do something as great as you guys or almost as great. I hope that our groups get put together. We really do work quite well together.” I said to her with a smile, probably with red still on my cheeks.

I looked over at Vlad and could tell that he was in deep talk with Ava, which is amazing that she didn’t sac him or something after that unexpected hug but maybe now that we know it will make things less tense with her being around us. I hope that it helps and she can loosen up some, and I know that Vlad would like that very much, although even if not I know that he still would be able to handle her. “Cute when I am excited?! Really?! You think so?” I said while blushing.

35DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If you want I can help you. Because my wavelength is so flexible I could resonance with you as if I were a weapon." She said gently. "Though I'm sure you're wave length with Alex is perfect."

"Yeah very pretty. Beautiful in fact!" He said over joyed that he had made her blush. She really was beautiful. "Thanks for keeping Ava's secret by the way."

36DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Alex and I would love to have help, I am sure!” I said to her with a smile and then nodded over at Desin and Alex. I thought I seen a smile creepy up on Ava’s face. I then turned back to her. “I am sure it won’t be a problem at all, I hope that we get put into the same group, so that we will be able to help each other out more… I just am not sure if they will add a third group to ours, and if so I hope that it is someone who we get along with …” I said to her with a smile and then waited for a response. I wanted to wrap my arms around her again, but I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable as I didn’t know where I stood with her.

“Thanks?” I said unsure and blushing yet again. “And of course we will keep that secret. When we say we are going to keep something, we keep it; I thought you would have known that by now.” I said to him with a smile. I so badly wanted to kiss him.

37DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava nodded slowly. "They were going to try and keep us out of the groups cause I'm a grim reaper but I wanted to not stand out. I've already got all the teachers and my parents and my grandfather watching me...having expectations of me...I don't need the whole student body ontop of that." She explained. "I already feel like atlas holding up the earth."

"Yeah but I am sure there is some sort of black mail involved." He joked slightly bending so he could be on eye level with her. "But really ya lifted a huge weight off of me from being the only one who knows and watches for things that might cause suspicion." He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead.

38DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I would be more than happy to help you out though as much as we can. I am sure that Alex would agree." I said to her with a smile, "Could I talk to you alone for a second" I said to her as I motioned over by the other side of the yard.

"Ohhh, it's no problem, and it's always easier when you can look out and have someone to help you when you know that they won't blab it to everyone else. I just wish you guys would have told us sooner, we have been friends since we were knee high to a grasshopper..." I said blushing a little bit... "I think that maybe we should have a talk to.." I whispered to him with a smile.

39DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It's Ava's secret not mine." Desin said with a shrugg. "I for one could care less...I didn't even want to come to this school but she needed support."

"Uh sure." Ava followed Vlad knowing they were going to be watched by her father. "What do you need?"

A new girl stood out on the outskirts of the field looking very lost. "Oh man where could he be? This better not be another joke! I shouldn't have believed an weapon actually chose me." She was short with blonde hair in pigtails and a pink school girl outfit on with pink panda head phones that were around her neck. And a jacket that was lines with white fur. Her name was Levi. A Meister who had never had a weapon before.

40DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I am happy that you did" I said smiling and I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"I wanted to tell you something, but I haven't been sure as to how you would answer. I was wondering as to what you thought of me as. I have had feelings for you for awhile now but I have been kinda nervous with telling you, as I sometimes am not sure where I stand with you." I said to her, kinda looking away and not sure if I wanted to meet her eyes; afraid of what she was going to say. I never was really good with rejection.

I ran out to the field to the girl with the blond hair. I walked up to her. "Hi, my name is Joshua, what is yours? I believe that you are my weapon." I said to her kinda nervously.

41DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I'm sure we would have met one way or another." He said and gently cupped Alex's cheek." "I told you you look so cute when you blush."

Ava just stood there stunned. She didnt think anyone liked her as a friend let alone a girl friend type thing. She opened her mouth and couldn't push the words out she just stuttered.

"Hey I'm Levi Valentine." She said with a smile. "I'm so glad you weren't joking when you contacted me the other day!"

42DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I definitely could feel my cheeks burning up again. “You are such a charmer! Did you know that?” I said to him, as I took his face in my hands and kissed him on the cheek. “So now that school is over do you have any plans? Maybe we could go for supper or something?” I asked him.

“You don’t have to answer me right away. I know I kind of sprung this on you, but I had to know where I stood and if I was wasting my time or not; but I am guessing that isn’t the case… don’t answer me right now, but maybe we could have lunch together tomorrow? I could buy, or you could surprise me with some of that good food that you make!” I said to her with the biggest, charming smile that I could manage.

I looked at her confused. “Why would I be joking by asking you to be my weapon?”

43DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You could come for dinner but um my grandpa and father would be there..." She said. "I actually live here.."

Desin smiled. "Yeah let's go get something to eat some time." He said and kissed her forehead. "Maybe we could even call it a date!"

"Well yeah it's happened before." She said looking away from him. "Lots of times."

44DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“That’s more than fine with me.” I said to her, as I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the forehead gently. “What would you like to do until then?” I asked her, “And don’t worry your secret will always be safe with me no matter what … no matter what happens, I wouldn’t hurt you by letting that out.” I didn't have plans on ever hurting her... EVER...

I blushed again. I am not sure why this was happening … maybe because this is the strongest feelings I have ever had for someone. “When would you like to go on this date?” I asked him, kinda mumbling, not meaning to and I hoped he understood me.

“Well I am a really patient person and like to learn what works best for my weapon and to help as much as possible, so don’t expect me to give up any time soon on that!” I said to her with the most reassuring smile I could. I loved challenges.

45DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She blushed deeply. "When I'm able to make Desin a death scythe I can tell everyone who I am but the pressure is enough right now." She said shifting her weight nervously."

"Any time any where!" He said excited to be getting out with her. "I don't even care if its the most expensive place ever!"

"I'm not slow or anything it's just I'm a bow and people would rather have weapons that turn to guns..." She said defending herself. "I can tell you that for a bow I never miss!"

46DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Yeah well I am just letting you know that no matter what happens, I will never EVER tell your secret until it has been let out. That’s a promise I will NEVER break.” I said to her with the most serious look that I could. “So was that invite for supper for tonight?” I asked with a questioning smile.

“I am not that fancy if I don’t have to be … but if you take me somewhere like that I will definitely dress up for it.” I said to him kinda shyly. “But my treat tonight, where would you like to go?” I asked him.

“That is one of the reasons why I picked you. I would much rather use bows, because after a shot, you can always pick your ammo back up, whereas with a gun you can’t.” I said to her with a smile, I was really excited about having her as my weapon.

47DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You won't need too...I shoot arrows made of wavelength." She explained. "You doing even need a quiver."

"yeah sure...just know that my grandpa lis...well goofy..not what you would expect." She explained. "Really goofy."

"I can't let you pay." Desin protested. "I'm the man I pay and try not to dress up too much. I don't do tuxes!" He joked and rubbed her hair messing it up.

48DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I don’t he could be any worse than my family … they are completely all the time goofy and messed up in a good kinda way.” I looked at her with a smile, letting her know that I have been waiting for this for a long time. “I am glad that I told you; but I must admit I was afraid on how you were going to react.” I said with an uneasy laugh.

“Just to let you know, I grew up where the man isn’t responsible for everything. If I have the money and I have extra to spend know that I will spend it on you or to do things with you.” I said to him with a serious face. “And that is what I meant, I only dress up if we go to a really fancy place, as in I don’t go to them too much because I am not really a girly-girl unless I absolutely have to be.”

“I wasn’t sure if you did or not; because I know that some bows don’t.” I said to her nodding and with a smile, “Just to let you know I am pretty excited about this. I have wanted a bow for a weapon ever since I learned I was to be a Meister and trust me I have been looking a long time for one, my parents were getting pretty impatient.”

49DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"He's Death he is supposed to be scary but he's changed a lot since opening the school." She whispered and sighed. "But he's not that protective.. My father is though."

"Why don't we go to your favorite place?" He asked putting his arm over her shoulder. "Then the next time we will go to mine and eventually we can find something to call our spot."

"would you like to try it out and see if our wavelengths match?" She asked holding out her hand. If he took it she would turn into a long bow looking like it was made of a spine.

50DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“It takes a lot to scare me …” I said to her with a smile; “And I am sure that I can make it passed your dad’s tough side.” I wrapped my arm around her waist. “What do you want to do?” I asked her.

“I have a few favorite places. What are you in the mood to eat and I will pick from that.” I smiled at him and looked really happy. I felt extremely happy.

“I would love to try it out.” I said to her as I grabbed her hand and watched her transform into a bow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum