hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live, to love, Live, to die[x]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Somehow I felt that I understood her, but yet I knew nothing of what has happened to her but I knew that she would tell me in time. I noticed that she had completely stopped being so tense in my arms. I started to play with her hair. I don't know why but it was completely just felt like I had to do so. I kept the kleenex box beside me just incase she needed some more of them as she obvisously would need them. I just continued to hold her, weird how I was tired and now I am completely awake. She awoken something in me that I knew had been missing for a long time. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked her quietly.

I let him kiss me as hard and passionately as he wanted to. I met his every kiss. I started to move my hands around his body and I loved touching his sooo ever sexy body. I wondered what we were going to do. It didn't matter to me. I was in his arms. Exactly where I wanted to be and I was never leaving them no matter what.I would follow him wherever he went. "So are we going to get married and start a family." I bursted out. and then said, "Sorry I am not sure what over came me. That was really random." I said and I smiled. Knowing that I meant every single word. I didn't want to lose him. Not now and not ever.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

77Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smiled at him as I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a long sigh as if I had gotten alot off as I looked up at him and smile as I study the said of his face. "I am okay just like this..." I said as I started to look around as if it was someone else that had spoke. Maybe I was going crazy as I looked around to see it was just us in the living room as I looked at you as I guess waitting for you to answer this new person. It was so odd as how I started to feel naked around him as if he was braking down the prison bars that hold me. As the wall fall the more I wanted to be near him. Even if I could feel the shadows still there around us but more around me than him. As I started to wounder about how his life compaired to mine. What was different and was alike. As the whells turn in my head about this man that hold me now who save me from my personal hell. Who was he truely. I knew I was safe something scared me about him. I couldn't place it and why I felt it but I did. I sigh again as my mind started to go a mile a minted about him yet I couldn't form a single question to asked him.

I looked at her shocked as she asked me about marraged and having a family I shook my head before speaking. "I would marry you if it means you never leave again and stay by myside until the day that I die." I said to her as I gently rub her cheeks as I kiss her again before she could take back the question.

78Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I smiled at her and I passed her another box of kleenex and I held her close to me. Whatever she was fighting and whatever demons she was fighting I was going to keep them as far away from her as I could. I would prove it to her in every movement and step that I possibly could. I would show her that there are good mean out there. I just held her and I turned on a conedy show to see if it would lighten the mood some.

"I will follow you wherever you take me, as I am not going anywhere without you from here on out, which is why I am asking you about marriage and kids. Silly boy" I said to him as I stuck out my tongue at him and then said, "So what about it?" I asked him and then kissed him and then waited for a reply.

79Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and started to giggled about something of the preson on the tv was saying. My eyes never looked at the tv just looking at him as I slowly reach up and touch his cheek as I didn't know what to say as I looked at him as I open my lips. "So...what do you like to do?" I asked solfly.

I kissed her back as I looked at her more and smile. "I love that thought my love." I said with a smile as I pulled her closer to me and pulled her on top of me.

80Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well it all depends on the weather. When it is crappy outside like tonight, I like to warm up to the fireplace with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate or tea and then I either watch TV or a movie. Sometimes I sit at the table and I will write a story and sometimes I just sit and think (which really is a bad idea.) I tend to over think everything and I always think they will turn out worse then they actually will. When it is nice out, I like either being inside with my love/friend or I like to go out to the cafe, to the bar (Which people know not to mess around in whether I am on duty or not) and I like to go to the beach." I said to her with a smile. "That is enough about me. What about you?"I asked her as I smiled. I couldn't wait to hear about her. Even if it was sad, but there had to be something that she liked to do that made her happy.

I let him pull me on top of him and then I kissed him even more. I then got off of him and pulled him on top of me. I then ran my hands down his back and up his sides as I remembered that it turned him on. I wasn't supposed to know that, but he got drunk at one of the parties my brother through and he told me so. I then rolled him over and slowly moved my hands all over his body especially over his groin.

81Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I listen to him as I smile light as he turn the to me as I bite my lips as try to think something I liked to do. "well like to read lot but haven't read in few years because of..." i said as shooked my head as i started over. "i the most i read like crown dule(a fight between to fighters), the sight. are two of my favoirt stories." i said as i started to wish if i had copys of them again. As the last copys i had was riped up in my face because i was not allowed to be smart. As I let out a light sigh as I couldn't stop it from comeing out as i close my eyes as the words that was yelled at me as simon riped them up and throwing them at me.

As we rolled around in bed kissing I gasp as she touched my sweets spots only one other knew about though it never went too far sex wise. it had ended shortly after Bright beated her ass because she was running her mouth about me moan lightly into our kiss as i lett my hand run trying to find her sweets spots as i moan more as her hand glarsed over my crochk.

82Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I have a library downstairs that has over thousands of books. We could go and take a look at them now if you would like." I said to her hoping that it would take her mind off of things and that it would make her a lot happier. I put my arms around her and I helped her up. I then, not thinking, took her hand and led her to where the library was, and what suprised me the most was that she didn't even hesitate or have a bad flashback, which I was happy for. I wanted things to be good for us. I then opened the library door and let her in. I seen the surprise on her face as she looked at all the books I had had. I even have chick books. "You can read and take out whichver ones you would like, and if and when my sister and Jason come back, you can come here and read if you want. Sometimes my sister comes in but Jason usually doesn't. His books are upstairs in his room, so it is pretty peaceful down here when you need alone time." I said to her with a smile and watched her go off to look at all the books. I smiled and went to the chairs nad waited for her to come and sit down with her findings.

I keep doing what I was doing then I took off his boxers and then my underwear. "I am ready Jason, I am ready whenever you are. " I said to him gasping and waiting to see what he was going to do.

83Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I get up with him and followed him down stairs to the libaray as I looked in wow as his libaray was very big and lovely as she moved away from him without hestiating as if she was warming up to him as she gose and looked for a book to read as she keep listen to him as he said that this would be a good place to have some cave time. As far as I thinking and had seen this maybe my favoirt room in the house.I slowly pulled off a book looked at the back as he stop talking and looked at it and put it back until I came to Fallen by Lauren Kate and walked back to him and smiled as I put the book down and sit down with him. "It a very pretty room. One of my favorits so far." I said in a sweet voice as if I was someone else then the one that was in the living room a few moments ago.

I moan as I feel my boxer come off as I was just as ready as she was as I kiss her neck and whisper. "I love you Bright." as I work my manhood into her womanhood and make started to make love with her.

84Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was really happy that she liked my library and that she could use it as much as she wanted to. I didn't care as long as the books would get put back when she was done with them. "I have a favorite saying that goes, "Take good care of the books and the books will take good care of you." I said to her with a smile. I knew that she would probably like this room just as much as I did. "This is my favorite get away place!" I said to her as I hope that this would start us on even a better track.

I was so very happy that this was happening. I was being loud and I hoped that no one was close to us in the rooms or they were getting no sleep tonight. I was so happy to be in his arms and I hoped that I would get pregnant. Good thing my brother has a big house! I would soon too, I just have to prove that I am doing good and on a better track and I will get my money released to me, even though I know he wants me to stay here there as long as I can. I stopped thinking about my brother and just on Jason. "I love you soo much Jason!" I screamed as I orgasmed and I felt him cum inside of me at the same time!

85Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and biteing my lips as I rub my arms as if I was cold but I was not really cold if you touch my skin it would be as if on fire. As I started to not feel so well as I try to figure out why I was not feeling too well all of sudduned. Unable to remember the last time I had my mouthly as I started to bite my lips harder. As if a switch was turn I was back to shell of a self and biteing my lips and shaking and steping away from him.

As I keept making loved to her stiching postionas after we came once. I wanted it to go on forever. I was not ready to give her up to sleep once she had let me in I was ready to go for a few hours even if it try to go lip I was not letting it as I keep working it until it feels like it was going to fall off. loseing count of how many times we had came. as I was just as loud as she was. "I love you too"

86Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her and I held her close. She was burning. I then lifted her up in my arms and I grabbed her books and then carried her up the stairs. I laid her on the couch and I went to grab the thermometer and some Tylenol. I then went back to her with all the stuff. I then went back to the kitchen and grabbed a cool clothes. I put it on her forehead and got her to take her temperature with the thermometer.

"Okay I am not being to be a sex-party pooper. but I really need to get some sleep because I have the whole weekend picked out for us, and I really want to do the stuff that I have picked out. I looked at him with love in my eyes, and then kissed him and then rolled over. "And for the record that was the best feeling ever. Seeing as I have never had actual sex with anyone except when I got raped by that guy and my brother sent him to jail as soon as I told him that it happened. But that felt really good and I am glad that we are back together!" I said to him with a smile and another kiss, and then I put his arms around me and I fell asleep in his arms.

87Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I was not used to all this as he carryed me with no instinced of harming me yet I still shooked for the fevor that was seemed to be setting in. As the temoter beeped I looked at it as it read. 102 degrees. I didn't know what it was as I started to sweat from the heat of the fevor.

I hold her as she mencend of the rape that I had forgotten about. As I felt kind of bad of how fast I kind of worked into it but she said it felt good and everything but i still feel like an ass as I hold her close to me. "I am glade you are happy and I am too happy that we are together." I said as I kiss her.

88Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took the thermometer out of her mouth and looked at it. 102 degrees that was not good at all. I went into the kitchen and took down some fever reliving stuff for her to take with the tylonol and then I got it all ready for her with a glass of water, and I gave them to her as I watched her take the pills. I was glad that she was listening and still trusting me. I then took her washcloth and I went and ran some cold water and put some cold water in a bucket so I could keep on making it cold for her. I brought the bucket and the washcloth back into the living room and I put the cloth on her head once again. I then went into the kitchen and made her a peppermint tea as those are supposed to be good with fevers too and the good things about them was that they were good hot, warm or cold. I got it ready and I took it into the living room for her with the sugar and milk incase she wanted those in it. I put it down on the table, I turned on the TV but really low so that it wouldn't bother her and then I pulled over the chair and put it near her so that I could keep an eye on her and I watched the TV.

I was just glad that he was here for me now and I hoped that he kept his promise that he would always be here for me. I really really hoped that he was going to keep that promise, and with the words in his head that he would never let me go again I fell asleep.

89Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I lay there and looked at the tea and make a face I didn't wanted to make him feel bad. "I can't have pepermint...I will swall up like a ballon..." I said as I curled up on the couch and give a barking cough as I shake as I shiver.

I watch her sleep before I started to drift off into my own sleep.

90Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Okay so what kind would you like then, that will help you feel a bit better. I am sorry, I didn't know." I said to her as I quickly moved the peppermint tea and poured it down the drain. Hers and mine since I didn't want her to be allergic to me either. "I have all kinds, what kind would you like?" I asked her from the kitchen, as I washed the cups and stuff so it wouldn't hurt her.

I was dreaming that me and Jason had gotten married and has 3 kids. and we were working on our fourth. I was so happy.

91Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"It okay. Iknow you didn't know." i said to him as he rushed out of the room with both cups as I couldn't help but smile as I cough more. "Just some hot green tea with 3 teaspoons of surger and 3 drop of honey, please..." I said as I bite my lip as I didn't wanted to sound so demaining. As I slowly sit up as I started to get dizzy as I slowly stand up and take three steps forward before falling over and give a low yelp as I land on my right side that was cover in buries.

I dream of sweet sunsets and holding brighet close to me as we lay on a beach and when the stars come out we conted them. As in sleep and aloud I said. "Count the stars and for ever star you count will equal to every 5 years I will love you." as I pulled her close to me as I hold her tight and protectively.

92Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I made her some hot green tea and then smiling to myself, I added the sugar and the honey. Like she needed any of that stuff in there, she seemed really sweet. But I kept my comments to myself as I knew those things might frighten her away right now. Right now she needed a friend and someone she could rely on, and someone to keep her safe and that is what I was going to be if she would let me.

I woe up suddenly and looked around the room. It wasn't a dream. He really was right here beside me and we really did have sex last night. I was sooo happy. I laid back down and waiting for Jason to wake up.

93Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I try to get up and slowly walked to the kichen looking a bit paler since I was up and moving around. "X...bathroom??" I said as I put my hand over my mouth and my cheeks puff up.

Jason pulled Bight closer to him as he nuzzled her. "I will always love you more than there are stars in the night sky." he said in his sleep.

94Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I quickly put down what I was doing, and helped her to the bathroom. I stayed in the bathroom and held her hair back as she vomited. When she was done I carried her back into the living room. "Are you sure you want that tea or would you like me to carry you upstairs to the room and I can let you rest there?" I asked her with a smile, letting her know that everything was going to be okay.

I smiled at him sleeping and listened as he talked. When I heard him talking in his sleep he reminded me of a song called 'Talking in your sleep\ - by the Romantics. It made so much sense, and I started singing it as I waited for him to get up.

"When you close your eyes
And go to sleep
And it's down to the sound
Of a heartbeat
I can hear the things
That you're dreamin' about
When you open up your heart
And the truth comes out
You tell me that you want me
You tell me that you need me
You tell me that you love me
And I know that I'm right
'Cause I hear it in the night
I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
When I hold you in my arms at night
Don't you know you're sleeping in the spotlight
And all your dreams that you keep inside
You're telling me the secrets
That you just can't hide
When you close your eyes
And you fall asleep
Everything about you is a mystery
When you're talking in your sleep"

I kept singing it until he woke up and looked at me with a weird look. "Was I talking in my sleep?" He asked me. I nodded my head and laughed. "Don't worry you just kept telling me that you loved me more than there was stars in the sky and that is what made me think of this song." I said to him with a smile and I kissed him on the cheek and then I went and jumped into the shower still singing the song.

95Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him as I make to the skick to rises out my mouth and wash away any since of the throw up. "I don't know...I don't wanted to be alone..." I said as I shook weakly in his arms as I looked down at it thought about what normaly happened when I was sick... In a closted away from everything.

I looked at her and kind of blushed at the thought of all that I could releived to her as I watch her run to the shower as I slowly walked in and watch the water run down her body before get in with her and kiss her shoulder gently.

96Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Then I will stay here with you. I will keep an eye out for you. I will be that closeness and that protection that you need. This I promise you and I know I can keep this promise." I said to her with a smile.

I moaned lightly as he kissed my shoulder. Oh how I had missed this. I missed having him around all the time and all the time that I was away I hated having to shower a lone. I turned around and put my hands on his chest and I kissed him as the water ran over both of us. "I love you!" I said to him with a smile as I kissed him some more.

97Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him oddly as I rest my head on his chest was this what it was like to feel at home..to feel at easy...no looking over my shoulder no having to tencing up just wishing for it to end..I never wanted his sweetness.

I hold her close to me as we kissed more. "I love you too my love." I said as I play with her hair as I just enjoyed the water on our skins making feel as it was guleing us together.

98Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was glad that she was getting used to be around me. It made me feel good inside. I hoped my sister and Jason were doing okay. They really are great together and they keep each other out of trouble, which is something that I really like. I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear. "You can go to sleep, I will make sure that nothing will hurt you." and with that I gave her a little squeeze.

I loved that he was playing with my hair. Nobody and nothing else could ever make me this happy. I wondered what we were going to do today. Where we were going to go. Who we were going to see. "I love you, and I am glad that we are together. What are we doing today? Anything that you would absolutely love to do?" I asked him with a smile.

99Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I shooked my head as I rest my head on his chest as I bite my lips. "I am not sleepy..." I said as I lied about it as I lead more comfy in your arms. It almosted scared me how comfy was getting with you. Was I really that easy with falling in love with guys just once I am really comfy with them the turn over and show who they really are. I try to sit back up but unable to feeling light headed too.

"I love you too. I am too more than you could ever know my love. I don't know my love. Anything speacial you like to do?" I asked as I keep ahold of her not wanting to let her go for nothing as I kissed her neck.

100Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Do you want me to get you something?” I asked her as I noticed that she was trying to get up. “You know you can trust me. If you feel safe and comfortable in my arms, then I am okay with that and I am not going to let anything or anyone hurt you, if I was then I would not have put that evil man behind bars for the rest of his life without parole or bail.

“I am glad that you love me. What else do you want to do?” I asked him. “Because if I stay in here any longer I am going to turn into a prune and I would not like to look old already as I am only young still.” I said to him laughing. I was going to let him choose what we were going today, as I had tonight and the next 2 night picked out for us. I just hoped that this wasn’t a dream and that I was going to wake up and him be gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum