hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live, to love, Live, to die[x]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and bite lips as he asked he asked about simon I looked at him. "With him I was 4 years..." I said as I bite my lips as I looked at my lap. As I hoped this didn't changed how he looked at me..

I looked at her and smiled as I open the door for her. "Yes I can dance and picked up a few new moves too hun." I laughted.

52Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

The fact that she was with that man for so long suprised me. Why didn't she get help sooner or at least look for it. I know it can't be easy but she got away enough and I know tons of people in this town would have been more than happy to help. I hate it when stupid guys like that sneak into our town and pull the wool over our eyes since our town is a good and loving town. This has happened before but I dont' get it. I guess it makes them feel safe and that they won't... I noticed I was letting my mind wander ... oh well I will think about that later. I was to concentrate on the issue at hand. I loved her, but I didn't want to put her into another relationship. "So would you like a snack or something or are you still full from dinner?" I asked her in a soft voice as to not scare her.

"Well I am glad that you have learned how to dance better." I said to him, remembering how horrible his dancing was and how he had 2 left feet when it came to dancing. "So where did you learn to step up in your dancing skills?" I asked him.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smile at him a bit as I bite my lips more. this was not what I was used to after all these years. anger and hate from men was all I knew. "I am okay. Just a little thristy." I said as I thought of something to talk about.

"Well, when I knew you it would bring you back for more if I had the right moves." I said with a smile at her. I couldn't help myself and kiss her cheek.

54Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"What would you like to drink?" I asked her, "We have coffee, we have pop, we have juice, tea. You name it I probably have it." I said to her smiling wanting to hold her hand.

He went to kiss my cheek and I moved and kissed him very passionately on the lips. I loved his new dancing techniques and to tell you the truth they were kind of turning me on. "You keep dancing like that with me and we are going to have to leave here early and go back to the house.!." I said to him with the biggest smile, I didn't even know I had.

55Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I sat there and looked at him a long time and smiled sighly and it was not one of the smile I forced to hind something from him it was really a smile though it quickly fade because it scared me this feeling that came over me. How I could be myself and not worried about anything around him. this feeling I didn't know what it was deep inside of me. "Hot green tea with a little bit honey." I asked in a low voice.

I was shock that she moved in time to make your lips lock so I just went with it and gave her a passtion kiss as I pulled her close to me I smiled as I kept dancing. "I wouldn't mind leaving early to have some time with you my dear." I said as I could feel myself wanting her and turned on I just hope that X don't pull a cock block move.

56Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I got up from the couch and I went into the kitchen and I put on the kettle. While I waited for it to boil, I got a plate and put cookies, and baked goods on it that I made the other night when I was bored and worried about the woman that was now in my living room. I took 2 mugs down out of the cupboard and I put the tea bags into them. I then added the hot water and I took the honey out of the cupboard. I put all the stuff on a serving tray and I took it out to the living room. I put it down on the table in front of her and I sat back down beside her. I brought the honey out for you because I didn't know how much you wanted in it or how strong you wanted it so I left the bag in as well. I also baked these goods last night. Have as many as you want." I said her smiling. Oh how badly I wanted to hold her in my arms.

"Well if you are worried about my brother putting a cock block on things like I am right now, and I don't blame him. It wouldn't be because it's me and you it would because of that rescue girl that is there and that doesn't surprise me becuase I respect that and if I was in her shoes I wouldn't want to hear that either. I brought money with me, since my and my brother are loaded, we will stay at a hotel room for a awhile and have our fun and then go back to the house. Sounds good to you?"I asked him while smiling with a teasing smile.

57Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I couldn't help to smile as I looked at the hot water as I open the bag and started to dip it into the water and smiled more as the smell hit my face taking me back when i was younger way before I knew what my father had had plan as I was sitting on my mother's lap brushing my hair as she was drinking a green tea. as I added my honey and sturning it as take a taste to see how it was and add a bit more and sturn it again and smile as I tasted and it was just right. "I don't think I will have any right now. I am still full." I said with a smile.

I smiled at her as we keep danceing. "that sounds like a plan to me. I am sure he wants more time with her anyways.. to put his charm on her." I smile.

58Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well there is tons here if you need some. I just thought I would bring them out." I said to her with a smile. I took my cup of hot water and I took my Chai tea with black cinnamon bag out and put it into the hot water. I added a little bit of sugar and a little bit of milk and I stirred it up. I took a sip and then placed it down onto the table. I picked up a cookie and took a bite. I then turned to her and said, "You are welcome to stay here as long as it is needed, do not feel that you are intruding or that you have to leave. You can stay here for years if you want. This house can hold over 200 people, I am sure that you can stay." I said to her with the biggest smile I had. I didn't want her to ever leave. I hoped that maybe we could accomplish that. I thought to myself with a smile. I must have gapped out because I heard her talking to me. I had to ask her to repeat what she was saying. "Sorry what were you saying?"

"Yeah, and I think if she gives him the time that she will really warm up to him and that they will be perfect for each other. I was talking to her earlier and I have seen how they respond to each other. It is going to take them sometime and especially her but I can see that she wants it just as much as he does." I said to him as I continued to dirty dance with him and then I slowly led him out of the club and into my car. I then drove the car to a dark place and we parked. "Maybe we could have some fun in the car for a little bit first?" I said to him with a smile as I kissed him passionately and then crawled into the back seat to see if he would follow.

59Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I waited for him get done talking and started to tell him of my mom and green tea story as he seemed to be off in his own thoughts. I stop as he asked me to repate myself as it seemed to be just like everyone else. "Oh,it nothing.." I said as I took a slip.

I listen to her talked as I followed her outside and to the car as she open the back door to the backseat I smiled more as I saw were this was going. "God, this is soo freaking hot." I said and I followed her into the back seat were I kissed her passtion kiss and deeply as I moan lightly as I let my other head take control as I let my hand runing over my hand over her.

60Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"No I really would like you to continue your story. I was listening I just missed the couple of last things you said, your mother used to make this tea for you guys all of the time?" I asked her seriously.

I let him do whatever it was that he wanted to do. I didn't want to jump ahead in this too much and I didn't want to rush things. "are you sure this is what you want to do because I do not want to rush this too much and I don't want you to feel that this is all that I want, because it isn't. I want an actual relationship with you, which is the most biggest reason why I moved back in with my brother. I miss you tons and I want us to be what we were always meant to be." I said to him with a serious look on my face, and I wanted him to talk to me about this before we got into anything intense.

61Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and smile lightly. "Yes, my mom would sit out in the porch and brush out my hair. I can still hear hear saying. 'Missie your in impostable. You roll around with the pigs again and your hair all a mess.' I couldn't help but laugh as she hum a song and then the kettle would started to whisle she would get up and make the tea and make it all sweet with just honey and brigh out the little chain she hand and would just have tea time on the porch with a cookies." I told him as I reach up and took a cookie and started to nipple on it as I laugh and tear up missing mother deeply.

I pulled my hands back and looked at her. "I had a feeling. I have missed you greatly too. I had thought it was because of me that you moved away other than your schooling." I said to her as I feel like an ass for just rushing into it all. as I sit up beside her.

62Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Is it okay if I hug you?" I asked her as she looked like she could use a big bear hug. I hurt me to see her upset. "What happened to your mom if you don't mind me asking." I asked her gently.

I didn't want to tell him part of the reason why I left was because I was afraid of hurting him because of the way I as going. I was hurting everyone and some of them intentionally. I just had to get away for a bit so I could stop being all negative and stuff but then I decided that he needed and deserved the truth so he could stop blaming himself. "The biggest reason that I left was because I was hurting everybody and the more madder I got the more I hurted people intentionally instead of by mistake, and I didn't want you to get caught up in it and me to make the biggest mistake of my life. So I left and promised to myself that I would never come back until I knew that it was safe for everyone that I was back. I was worried that you would like someone else but I knew that if you had I would be happy for you because you deserved it." I said to him, and waited for a response.

63Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and bite my lips as I put down my tea and cookie resting it on my cup as my mother always did. I just lean on him."She got really bad sick...and dad did nothing..." I said as I go quite and looked down not wanting to go on because it was where the dark of my past started.

I listen to him and I hug her tight. "Well I am happy that your back." I said to her as I kiss her forehead.

64Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well that definately isn't good and we can talk about it some other time. You are going to have to at some point though. It will help ease the pain. Trust me I know." I held her close to me and softly kissed her forehead and I hoped I didn't step out of line.

I am glad that I am back too. I really missed it here but I knew I couldn't come back until I knew that all the anger and everything was gone and that I wouldn't hurt anybody else. Especially with being a cop and all." I said to him as I kissed her lips and then put my head in his lap.

65Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I shaked as I felt his lips on my forehead and i stop and moved away and went to my tea and took a drink. "but it not now..." I said almost harsh.

"Yeah." I said as I run my fingers through her hair as I could be like this forever as I could easy into it all.

66Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I didn't expect you to talk about it right now. No need to get all upset and mad. I was just trying to help you; and I can see that you don't want it. Well I will up in the kitchen. If you need anything or whatever come and talk to me. I am not going to be treated like this. I understand you had it bad, but I am just trying to help and make it better. I like you a lot actually and I will go to the end of the world and back for you, even if you treat me like this, but I am not going to take it though." I said to her as I got up, rabbed my tea and some treats and went and sat int he kitchen.

"I have a bad feeling that something is going wrong at the house, maybe we should go back? I am not trying to get out of this, I really want to go farther with you and to make our relationship the best but in my gut something is wrong with my brother and I have to go and check it out." I said to him, and this is what hurt me the most about being away, is because I could feel everything that my brother goes through. I got back into the front of the car and started driving to our house.

67Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I watch him walked off mad as I just sigh as I looked at the tea and just drink it as I sat there as I lay my head on the couch arm having a feeling it was best to just sit here and let him have his space.

"I don't mind if we head back."I said as I let her go so she get in the driving sit and I just sit here so she could get there faster. As I was worried about what was going on now that she said said that.

68Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

This was the best thing for me to do right now. I just needed to sit down and relax and chill out. I need to remember her background and history but I just wanted to help and I just want her to know that I will be there to help her no matter what, and not to be afraid to come and tell me. Even because I know I might not be the man that she wants to be with. So I sat for a bit with my head in my arms and I almost fell asleep when I heard my sister come into the door. She walked over to me and started talking.

[color=yellow]**A couple of minutes earlier**r=violet]I drove as fast as I could to my brother's house and when we got into the driveway, I told him just to stay out here in the vehicle because if it was nothing serious then I would be back out and we could go and do as planned." I will see you soon just stick here and I will be back out, I promise." I said to him as I left the vehicle and went into the house. I seen my brother with his head in his arms and seen the other girl looking upset over on the couch. Oh dear what could have happened here. I pulled over a chair to beside my brother and said,
What's wrong?"

For one, I love how you know these things, but seriously just a simple phone call or text would work, and you will say I never thought of that, and I will say you never do. It's nothing really, we just had a little argument, and we are fine. I think we are heading to bed soon, this tea has made me quite sleepy. What are your plans for tonight? When will I see you guys? Since I know you and him both don't work until monday. and it is wednesday."

"Well that is good to hear that nothing serious is wrong and you are right, I need to start remembering to text you or call you first." I sid to him with a smile; even though we both know I always show up on purpose just to make sure just like he has always done for me and still does. "We are going out for a bit. You can lock the door we both have keys, and we will be back here sometime in the morning." I said to him.

"Just remember if you guys need a DD, you can call me I don't care what time it is. I don't my sister or my best friend dying." I sad to her as she ran out the door replying. "I will don't worry." The thing was I worried a lot. She was going to show off while she was driving which isn't good in any case for anyody. I looked out the window and watched them take off and then I went back into the living room to see my friend. "I am sorry about what happened. I understand I probably stepped over the line by kidding your forehead and that I would have asked first or waited a bit, but you just looked so sad. Thanks for the hug by the way." That was all. Now I just waited for her to talk.

69Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I sit there as he was in there with his sister and they talked for a bit and then I hear the door shut again and a car hurry away. I knew I was alone with him again. I started to bite my nails as I though of everything. He comes in and was talking about the kiss on the forehead. I just looked at him as if he was crazy as I shooke my head and then looked up at him no real way. "It was not the kiss...it was sweet of you...really..." I said as I sigh feeling like a bicth now. "It just that I just not ready to really be open all the way...you know...I don't mean to jump to definces...it still hardward I guess..."I look down as I reach over and grab a throw pillow and hug it and used it to hide my face as I didn't wanted to show him the tears in my eyes though I did started to shake because of the fact that it was nothing for Simon to just put his hand on the pillow and sufficat me. I pick out and see it was not him as I looked back into the pillow as more tears come because I keep compairing this sweet guy to all simon and all the other guys..

I give her a nod as she told me she was going to in and just check to make sure it was not really big problem. I wait until she was in the house as I get out and walked around and get into the passager seat in the fornt as I noded my head to the music as I hum with it too. As she comes running back as she seemed to be smiling a bit. I greet her retrun with a smile. "What was going on?" I asked her as I waited to hear what was going on as I was hopeing this was not going to rune our plans but would understand if she told me all the plans was off and she need to talked to the girl.

70Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"It's fine and I understand that it is going to take you some time, it's just that sometimes I get way ahead of myself. I am sorry for making you feel like this." I said to her, and then I reached over and slowly took the pillow away and I held her in my arms and rocked her back and forth as she cried. "Seriously I want to help you, I don't want you to be with anymore of those stupid guys." I said to her, "And I will do anything in my power to make that happen. I promise you and that is one promise that I will seriously keep." I said with a smile and continued to rock her back and forth and telling her that everything was going to be okay. I really hoped that she would see how much I loved and cared for her and that maybe I could be that guy, once she is over this which i know could take forever, but if we become really good friends, that is okay with me too, I just never want to lose her or have her have another run in with a bad boyfriend. And even just as friends I would always be there to protect her no matter what, or who she was with.

"Nothing is wrong and we are going to the motel. They are fine. They just had a little bit of an arguement but they are fine. He is probably back into the living room with her now. He is just being his extra kind self and she isn't used to it that is all." I said as I leaned over and kissed him and then sped out of the driveway to the nearest hotel. I picked the BIGGEST one we had with the indoor water slide. I think we will stay here all weekend. "Would you like to stay here all weekend, so we can do everything from the water slide to the massages?" I asked him with a HUGE smile like a little kid in a candy shop.

71Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I stiffen up as he hold me and rocked me as I started to cry holder from beening a bit scared. It was hardwired again as I close my legs tight and my arms over my chest as I let him rock me as more tears fall as he talked. I just nod to scared to say a word as I cry and try to hind my neck too. the only thing I couldn't hid was my ass as.

I smiled at her as she explain it was X beening see and she was not ready.As we got there I followed her I didn't like that she was paying for all this but i didn't say anything as I smile at her. "Yes we can stay the whole weekend my love." I said as I hold her close as I play with her hair.

72Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I felt her stiffen up but I still held her close. I wanted her to feel safe with me, I needed her to trust me and that I wasn't going to hurt her. I knew it was going to take some time but this is something that I wanted comfortable between us since it was the only way that seemed to be the way that I could comfort her; and if this was the only way then I was going to do it as much as I could. "So what's on your mind?" I asked her kindly. "Don't be afraid I am not going to do anything, and I want you to understand that. I would never hurt you let alone never hurt a woman and I am going to show you that in any way I can. You just lay here and cry as long as you need to. Get it all out, and I will be listening if you need to talk or to say anything, even if it is just rambling I will listen." I said to her with a smile, as I held her and kept her close.

I checked us into the 5 star hotel and then we went upstairs to our room. I made sure that I got it with a balcony as the weather was supposed to be so beautiful this weekend. There was an outdoor pool and an indoor pool that had the huge waterslide. I was so ready for this. I loved him with all my heart. I loved him when I was gone and I loved him even more now that I was back. "I am so glad that I came back and that you are not with anyone. It makes me the happiest woman alive, and the fact that we all live under the same roof, makes me even more happier." I said to him with a smile as I kissed him on the lips.

73Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:30 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I loosen up just a little bit but I kept my legs tight and my hands over my chest as tears run down more as I couldn't beleive that I was just sitting there crying in some guys arm. as I just started to babble about everything but nothing was could be made out as english words or another tounga know to man.

I followed her up as I keep looking around the room in awww as I kissed her back. "I am happy things worked out the way they did. It just means that I know what I would be living with out if I ever lost you again. Just means that I will fight harder for you. And if you left I would follow you this time." I said as I knew it was worst thing I did by not following you.

74Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I listened to her babble. It was making sense and I just continued to let her talk. I knew she needed to get it all out so I just listened to her. "Is there anything that I could get you?" I asked her and then listened through out her babbling to see if she needed anything. I grabbed the Kleenex box and handed it to her as I thought she might need some of those. I held her close in my arms.

"I am glad that they worked out the way they did too, and that you didn't follow me... That would have just made things even harder for me. I had to get away. I had to gve my mind a rest and to be sure of what I was going to do. I am glad that I came back though." I said to him as I took of my shirt and pants so I was just in my bra and underwear and I laid down on the bed. "So what would you like to do?" I asked him. " Later on tonight I would love to go to our personal hottub downstairs later; if that is alright with you." I followed him with my eyes, wondering what he was going to do.

75Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 3 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him as more tears fall and run down my cheeks as I couldn't get any real words out but a smile lightly as he asked if I need anything. I didn't say thing but just looked at him as he handed me the keelex as I blow my nose a few times and started to wipe my eyes as I just fall quite and just looked at him. How I wish I knew him back when everything started to change in my life. He would had stop jim, jack, larry and simon from happening. Jim was 3 weeks, jack was 2 months, Larry was 3months, and simon 4 years. All of it happened when I was 13 years old. Jim and jack and even Larry was around my age. Then father found someone to take care of me as he saw fit, Simon. My father had lost his mind after mother had past it was like all the love in the man had gone from him. that was mainly want I was trying to tell him but it didn't come out that way. I just sat there and looked at him. I didn't realized that I loosen up fully as I sat there thinking that he had heard every word yet was still clueless to what I was telling him.

I listen to her as I give a low sigh as I smiled at her as she stand almost naked infront of me as I strip down to my boxer as I moved over to her and "That would be nice my love." I said to her as I join her on the bed as I kissed her deeply and passtionly. I hoped that she knew that I would follow her now if she ever chose to leave again no matter what I was not going to lose her again. I refused to let her go. I would die now that I have tasted her sweet lips and her soft touch. She was everything I ever wanted and will ever need. I would fight and die for her. I would be her shield and sword when the dark comes back to try to claim her. I would be the light house of her endless sea. I would give her anything and everything with just one breath from her lips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum