hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live, to love, Live, to die[x]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I take my plate not saying much and followed him. I sit down on chair and keep nibble on the pizza. I bite my lips and then spoke. "I was not allowed to watch t.v." I said as I looked down at my pizza.

I smiled at her as she gose on. "Don't be sorry hun. I am enjoying listening to you telling me about yourself." I said with a smiled as I take a bite of my pizza.

27Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well then. What interests you? Honestly I hope things only go up hill from here for you. And that he gets put away for good; oh and until he does you have to stay here at my house because you are under surveillance and security so he can't get you or send someone after you." I said to her with a smile. "Also you will be told to do some counselling which will definitely help you and they will help set that up once they think you will be strong enough to do that.

"So I hear that my brother and you go all the way back to high school. That is pretty cool. And then police academy sounds intense. I also heard that he sleep walks plus he sleeps in the nude, so everyone was careful when they woke up in the middle of the night. Is this true?" I asked him giggling. I knew that they were friends since before High school. I think they started hanging out in like grade 5 and then in grade 6 is when I fell in love with him and I have liked him ever sense. He is one of my brother's friends that didn't tease me or hurt me or tell me that the jobs I wanted to do were for men only. "So there is a dance later tonight. Want to go with me?" I asked him as I could feel my cheeks starting to hear up

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

28Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I listen and nod lightly. "Well, I don't remember what I really like too much...I know I do like to cook but even that has became part of my..." I started to say prison but I knew that was not right word. "hell.." I looked away from him and let out sigh. It was odd feeling like I was an equal but he was too cute even though I only met him earlier today. "thank you..."

"Well one it was back since we was in 4th grade. But I didn't really started to hang out with him until 5th grade." I said with a smile as I never let myself fully fall in love her only because of the hell I called home. "Well it sad that the force lost a really good and strong woman. But I am glade you found something else to do with your life and time." I said with a smiled remembering of the guy she give a black eye before I or X could get to him for making fun of her because of what she wanted to be. Then it resterd what she said. I smiled brighter. "Yes I would love to out dancing with you tonight."

29Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well then we will watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and eat and then we will do whatever. Just remember you are safe here and he will not get close to you:D You have two guys looking over you and my sister." I said to her with a smile. I wanted to hug her but didn't know how she would react to it.

"Sweet. I am so very excited. and Excited about us all living under the same roof Very Happy and maybe you will sleep in my bed tonight" I said to him with a wink. "Well don't wear a Tux or anything but nothing trashy Razz" I said to him as I stuck out my tongue. "It is a casual dance" I said to him as I washed my hands and went upstairs to pick out my outfit and stuff. I kissed him on the cheek and left up the stairs before he could say a word.

30Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smile lightly at him as I bite my lips as I just nod at him. "I am fully..." I said in a low voice as I got up with out thinking and started to wash the dishies. As if what he said it was like it was nothing really.

I sat there dumb founed as I just realized what she was saying. "wow..." I get up and head to my room to get dress not really seening anyone around me as everything that just told me.

31Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I yelled into the kitchen. Jason do not let her wash those DISHES!" and then I sat back down and waited for her to return. I would ask her if she wanted to come dancing with me tonight.

I went through my clothes and unpacked my stuff. Too slutty. Too skanky. Tooo preppy. I said as I started putting things away as I looked for the perfect thing to wear tonight.

32Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I jumped hearing my names as I was shocked back to me back to now. I see Blair scrubbing away on the dishies. "Blair...please gose have a sit I can get this." I said in a solf voice that I have to use alot with my mother when I talked to her.

I jump a little bit from the yell from the living room then gose back to scrubbing it out a plate as if I was mcbeth and it was the damn spot. I jump as I hear a voice say my name in a tone I was not formaliray with. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No hun, you don't have too anymore. Someone else will get it. Please you just go back and sit down and let those marks heal on you hun." I keep in my sweet solf voice.

I looked at him again then at the floor biteing my lips I didn't know how to reacted to it all. "okay..." I said in a very low voice as I walked back to the living room as he picked up from where I left off so I wount be temped to get up and try again.

33Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"My dear Clair. This is not how you are going to be anymore. I am going to refer you to see my sister. She is a councellor and you already know her some and you will knwo her some more before they actually set you up with councelling; and I hope that she will be able to help you tons. More than I can right now. But once she starts then I can help. I promise you that this is all going to get better for you; and you will never see that asshole again." I said to her and if he tries if he gets out. and that is IF he gets out. Then he will have to go through me. I was falling hard for her and I kinda got the signal that she was too. But I would take it VERY slow as she just went through HELL and back. But I am going to help make that better. I am going to help her become the real her before that asshole got to her.

Too Red. Too Purple. Too Green... I walked out of my room with a towel around me and I walked into Jason's room. "What are you wearing? So I know what I have to match with. and as he turned my way I dropped my towel and stoof there staring at him. Seeing what he would do. I have loved this kid forever and I want him to be all mine. All mine. "Well what do you want to do? Just don't stand there... tell me if there is anything on your mind right now." I said with an evil smile. A tempting evil smile.

34Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:36 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him biteing my lips as some habbits was hard to break speacal the ones that kept me alive and the ones that didn't make him so angre. I looked at him and I sit at his feet and stook off his shose and begain to rub them as he talked event though he said it was not going to be the same. I didn't know if I could change. Has to know it hard and beside as Simon put it. 'you can't teach an old bitch new tricks it fucks up their little brain. I shiver just thinking about him I didn't even know why I was thinking about him but everthing in my head told me to stop but my mindwashed heart was saying I loved him... "i will try..." I said as I still rubbing his feet.

I just get back into my room and I was looking for something to wear until Brigit comes in nothing but a towle as my heart raced as he stop the towle as I looked at the door and I knew I wanted her and she seemed to know it too as I slowly moved close to her. "Oh I have much on my mind right now. and they all swiming around your body." I said supidly as I move close to her.

35Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You need to stop doing this now. Get up here on the couch with me and watch this movie. Then I pulled out my cell phone and texted my sister. YOU NEED TO COME DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY.

My cell phone was in my hands. I slid it open and then I lokoed at James and then looked at my phone. Jeeze some people have the worst timing. I then apoligized to him and ran out of his room. I then went into my room and put on my jogging suit and went downstairs. "What is it?" I asked him.

I was wondering if you could take Clair upstairs and talk to her please. She insists on thinking that she has to do everything. Wash dishes or I will yell and get angry with her. I will not do that. Then she came in here and started rubbing my feet and told me that her ex told her that you cannot teach a OLD BITCH NEW TRICKS BECAUSE IT FUCKS UP THEIR LITTLE BRAIN! .. can you take her upstairs and talk to her and send down James please.
I said to her with a hopeful smile.

"Sure I can." I said with a smile. I grabbed Clair's hand and took her upstairs with me. "James my brother would like to see you downstairs when you are decent Razz " I said while laughing and then led Clair into my room. I sat her down and said, "So what is on your mind?" I asked her.

36Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I was confused and with the yelling and everything it was enought to make me shake. "What mind...I am to breath, clean, and be in bed..." I said as I shook my head. "Your brother hates me...." I said in a low voice.

I didn't have chance to stop her from running off. Oh her brother going to get poped in the head... dang cock blocker... I thought to myself as I got clothed and head downstair to the living room to X. "What on your mind my friend..." I said sitting down seeing that he was upset.

37Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am trying to show her and tell her that her life isn't to mae me happy. Well, I like it but not in that way. She doesn't have to always do the dishes and she doesn't have to rub my feet and she doesn't need to do all this stuff. She isn't a slave anymore and I know that she will be fine eventually but I hate it when men do this to their wives. It isn't fair. Sometimes woman do it to men too and I hate them. But this is different. She is an amazing person and she is beautiful and she needs to be shown that what he was doing to her was wrong." I said as I sighed. "Wait here for a second I am going upstairs to ask my sister something. I walked up the stairs and said Brigit can I talk to you for a second please. I went to my room and I waied for her.

"Stay here for a second I am going to see what he wants." I said to her with a smile. Then i walked out of the room and went to my brothers room to see what he wanted. "Well she thinks you hate her because you keep yelling and stuff." I said to him.

"I am trying my best but she keeps thinking that she HAS to do the dishes and that she HAS to rub my feet and that she HAS to do everything. She doesn't have to. It isn't what woman are made to do and I want to show her that the way she was living was wrong and I want to make it better for her. I want to help her. I want to make things much better for her. I know it is going to take awhile.

38Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I nodded at him. so then I went back to clair and to let her talk some more.
"He doesn't hate you, he just wants to show you that how you were treated was wrong." and I waited for her to reply.

39Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I just nodded to her. "Simon was not the first on be mean to me as a men... it was just the one that I was scared enought to let him shacled me..." I said as I look down and hug my knees as tears run down my cheeks.

I listened to him and nod but stops to say somethng but he take off to upstairs I let out a sigh and take a sit and waitted

40Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I walked back down the stairs and sat with Jason. "Sorry about that. What were you going to say?" I asked him feeling bad that I just left without listening to what he had to say.

"Yes, but these 2 wonderful men here, and especially my brother will take excellent care of you." I said to her as strong as I could to make her understand that she was the safest with these two men then she would ever be with anyone.

41Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at brig then looked down and bite my lips not sure yet. "I know...but you have to understand I do those thing out of habbit and it was one of the few things that didn't get me hurt too bad..." I said as I looked down some more and hugging my knees more.

I looked at my friend and go to open my mouth. "I forgot..." I said to him as I looked at him. "What was going on?" I asked as I try to remember what I was going to talked to him about.

42Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes but you need to learn that not all men are like that. Like my brother. They are much better and so is Jason. These people are not going to hurt you and neither am I... I hope that you will give them both chances and you should probably get back down to my brother. I will talk to you more after I get back from the dance with Jason, since you probably aren't going... or are you?" I asked her.

"It's nothing right now." I said to him as I saw her at the top of the stairs. "You should probably go and get ready so my sister doesn't get impatient ... I will just stay here with her for tonight, and let things settle over and talk to her about how sorry I am for raising my voice at her." I said to him, regretting everything I just did to her even though I didn't touch her I still scared her.

43Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I just looked her and just noded as I get up. "Don't know if I am or not." I said as I head down the steps not really seeing where I was going just moving my feet. it was soo much to take in and to get used to.

"Yeah." I said as I head to my room and get dress into a part of jeans, with whit tank top and blue jean jacket and head back to X and waitted for his sister to come down seeing Blair walking down the steps.

44Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((sorry it was at the bottom of my list and I didn't see it Sad ))

"Hey beautiful ... what would you like to do? We don't have to go to the dance ... we can just hang out around here and if you would like to talk about anything I will be more than happy to listen ... you can tell me anything and I hope that you know that ... I want things to be comfortable between all of us, and I am going to make that happen ... I know it might take a long time but I am willing to do that to help you out as much as I can" I said to her smiling ... "Come over here and sit and we can talk." I said to her as I patted the cushion beside me.

I walked down the stairs and I seen Jason and he looked super hot. I looked at him and smiled and winked at him. "Wow! Sir! You sure know how to dress up. You look super sexy ... I cannot wait to go to the dance with you ...but if any of those girls try to touch you, I will have something to say."I said to him with a smile and a wink. I knew that he knew that I would have something to say. I wasn't going to let anyone come inbetween me and him and I wasn't going to let him slip away or anything.

45Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and bite my lip lightly as I slowly move to the seat beside him. "I am fine just staying here...I am not that good at dancing..." I said as I took a sit next to him as I try not to shake to much as I looked at my lap.

"Sir?" I said at her with a smile as I hold out my hand to her. "You wouldn't have to say anything. I would say it myself. I am with the star of the dance." I smiled at her. "So who is driving my dear?" I asked her.

46Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is fine with me. Is there anything specific that you would like to do?" I asked her with a smile. I really liked her and I hoped that I could help her to the best of my knowledge and that my sister could help her too.

"Whoever you would like to drive. You know how my driving is and we would be there in no time. Have you sped up your driving any or do you still drive like a turtle? If you still drive like a turtle then I would prefer that I drive." I said to him with a jokingly smile but I was also being serious at the same time. I wanted to be there on time and not like 2 hours late.

47Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I join him on the couch as I bite my lips as looked down feeling ashamed because I couldn't answer his question because of the fact i didn't know myself...I looked at my lap and I let out a sigh then looked at him and said "I don't know.." I said as curled up to the couch yet I was waitting for the yelling or a hit but I was not shaking like I would normaly I guess because of the fact I knew I should be grateful to him.

I looked at her and laugh. "Gezz thanks hun." I said, then I knew she was right I was a slow driver when I was off dutie that is. "I guess you should drive then." I said to her as I moved to the door and open the door for her so I could check her out in her hot little outfit. But I was a gentelmen I would never say such a thing on a first date yet I would try to get in her pants just before her brother texted her...

48Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I think that we should just relax and watch a movie?" I said to her in a gentle voice. "How does that sound to you?" I asked her.

"YES! I love to drive" I said to him smiling. "Okay big brother, I will see you when we get back okay?" I said to him as I went out the door and watched Jason close it behind us. I then got into the driver's seat of my Lambourgini Gellardo and I waited for him to get him. He got in the passengers side and I ripped out of hte driveway and parked right beside the doors at the new nightclub that the dance was at. I got out of the car, put my arm through Jason's and walked with him into the dance club.

"Okay now that they are done. What movie should we watch? Or do you just want to sit and talk?" I asked her.

49Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and bite my lips. "I be okay with just sitting here and talking." I said as I said with a smiled.

I sit there and smiled at her as she drives. he gets out at the new club here in town and smile as he could hear the music already blaring from inside.

50Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Sorry that I haven't been on. Just found out that I have to get heart sugery in January but I will try to be on as much as I can.))

"Well what would you like to talk about?" I asked her. I wanted to know tons about her. I wanted to know more about this guy and the guys who have hurt and abused her. This was not how woman were supposed to live and not how guys were supposed to treat them. It put a bad image on us guys that aren't stupid and woman abusers. They are the ones that help us reproduce man kind. We need them to help us and to support us and to be there for us just like they do for us. "So how long were you with that guy for?" I asked her, kind of afraid to know her answer. I sat there and looked into her beautiful eyes and waited for an answer.

"Shall we enter?" I asked him. This is going to be so much fun, I was so glad that he came back to town. "Do you remember how to do dance still?" I asked him remembering the good dancer that he had been when I had seen him last.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum