hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live, to love, Live, to die[x]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I look at him and just sigh and shook my head as I gave up from the light headness and rest back into his arm. "I don't need anything..." as I said that I couldn't stop the yawn from comeing out. Seeing how we stay up all night.

"Let go for a drive and see where it takes us." I said as I hug her tight and kissed her deeply.

102Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I let her sleep in my arms. I knew that she was safe there and here I could keep a close eye on her incase her ex sent someone after her or in case she had bad dreams again or in case she had to vomit again. I was going to be here for her until everything got better. I hoped there was a future with us, but I wasn’t going to push it as she might not like me at all. But as soon as I seen her, it was love at first site, even all beat up and bruised, it was just a link that I felt inside of me and I wondered if she felt the same way. Only time would tell and this was something that I was willing to give as much time to as needed, as impatient as I am, I am willing to be as patient as I need to be, so see where this was going. Even if we got really close and she considered me as a brother that would be good too, because then I could still look out for her and make sure that she was safe at all times. I watched her sleeping peacefully in my arms as I once again got caught up in my own thoughts.

“That sounds like a good idea to me,” I said to him after he kissed me with a smile. “But which direction should we go in?” I asked him.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

103Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I didnt really dream of anything but the steady beatting of a heart I think it was his heard as I snuggled closer to him as I sleep.

"I don't." I said as I looked at her. "Howabout whichever the wind is blowing." I said with a smile.

104Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I continued to hold her close to me. I could hear her steady heart beat and she was finally relaxed and calm. I knew I would get sleep when my sister came back, but I was okay with that, I promised her that I would keep an eye out for her and if that meant no sleep then I would not sleep. When my sister came back that meant that Jason would come back and then I knew I would be able to sleep because he was the only one I trusted besides my sister but sometimes more than my sister which has it's obvious reasons. I held her close to me and continued to listen to her heart beat and steady breathing.

So we packed up our stuff and we went outside to the car. I took it out of the personal garage and I pulled over to the side of the road and got out. I stuck my finger in my mouth and then took it out. "The wind is blowing North so that is the way we are going. " I said laughing as I seen the look on Jason's face. "When you stick your finger out, whichever way gets dry or coldest the fastest tells you what way the wind is blowing!" I got into my car, turned it around and started driving North. "Is there any places North that you would like to go to? But remember we have to be back by tomorrow to my brothers." I said with a smile. Hating to admit it but we couldn't just abandon him after me coming back, I am sure there is lots that he would like to hear and he would have to keep Jason updated and such, and I missed my brother dearly while I was gone.

105Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I sleep into a peacefuly sleep as I hold on to him with a death grip.

I smiled at her. "Ah I see." I said as she explained about the finger trick. "Not that I know of hun. I guess we go until we see something that looks good." I said with a smile. Just enjoying beening with her.

106Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I held her very close to me and once again I let her sleep. I wanted to make sure that she was safe and that nothing would ever ever happen to her again.

I got into my car and I just started driving. I had to watch though how long it would take us to get to wherever we were going because I did promise my brother that we would be back in 2 days, and just because Jason was back I was not going to break promises to my brother. I was back and I was going to prove to him that I have changed and I am not the irresponsible little child that I used to be.

107Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

This time as I sleep I dream of good things though I was not feeling so great at all. I try to move around to get a better lay as I couldn't as I started to fell arms around as I jerked awake.

I smiled at her as she stoke off driving down the road. I looked out as it was a great day for driving or just being outside. "Nice day." I said with a smile to her.

108Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I left and seen her jerk away. I looked over at her to make sure that she was okay. "Are you okay? Do you need something to drink? Did you have a bad dream?" I asked her as I slowly removed my arms from around her so she could look around and remember where she was and remember that she was no longe rin danger.

"Yes it is a very nice day, and it is an excellent day for driving, although I am still not sure of where we are going, but if you see a place or something that we should stop at or take pictures of just let me know, because with driving and all if you want me to stay on the road then I don't usually take my eyes off the road which then sometimes I miss a lot of things." I said to him with a smile, I have almost perfected multi-tasking for driving but not 100% yet.

109Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and smiled lightly. "No.. I am fine." I said as my belly started to settle down as I curled up to him again. As the more I think about it as I started to chew on my lips as I was not sure if it could be or couldn't be right now. But a few of the sings was pointing toward it. The fear that I didn't wanted to come true.

I smiled at her as she telling me to keep an eye open for something to do as she drive. As so far there was nothing really worth looking at or even picture of.

110Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun May 08, 2011 5:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well just go back to sleep then if you are tired and I will just hold you here! I will not let anything bad happen to you, this is the safest place in the world that you could be right now!" I said with a smile and a nod and a gently kiss on the forehead, before I seen her eyes begin to shut closed again

111Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I curled up to him again as my eyes was close and I started to drift back into the nightmare again as I dig my nails into his skin and screaming in my sleep and kicking around. There was nothing more anyone could do to me. As I curled up tight shaking like a rattle snake tail.

112Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I grabbed her up and into my arms and I started rocking her back and forth. I would stop these nightmares eventually. I would stop them and I would show her that there is a better world out here for her.

113Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Blair shook in his arms as she holds on tight to his shirt and started to gasp as she nuzzle up to him. "please stop...go away.." she whispers to herself.

114Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was not going to let her go. I was going to keep her right here and rock her until the nightmares and bad thoughts would pass and she would be okay again.

((where are the other 2?))

115Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I scream out from the nightmare as I could feel his hands on me and every hit me. "Please stop... I be good..." she cried.

(I don't remember)

116Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I still held her and I still held her close." I said to him.

"Yeah, well I don't see anything yet either. Maybe we have went the wrong way and then I seen a sign that said Entertaining Stars Tonight ... Maybe we will go and see that?" I said to him curiously.

117Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I slowly open my eyes and jumped up and moved away from the arms around me. "Please don't.." I said as I didn't realized who it was in front of me.

"Sounds like fun." I said to her as I took and put my hand on her knee.

118Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Please don't what?" I asked her confused as I know I wasn't doing anything,

"I wonder what it is about!" I said with interest in my voice, trying not to pay attention to his hand on my leg and to concentrate on my driving.

119Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him for a moment and then looked down. " Please don't leave me..." I said as i bite my lips. I didn't know why but I liked being held by him.

"Me to."I said with a smile as gave her leg a light rub.

120Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around. "I promise that I will never leave your side. I will always be by your side to protect you and to keep you from harm and I will keep that promise." I said to her with a smile as I held her close.

"Well it doesn't start for a very long time, so in the meantime I guess we will see where it is and where the closest hotel is." I said with a smile.

121Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:25 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and smiled brightly as a tears started to build up just because he was being so damn sweet to me. I slowly curled up to him as I couldn't believe it but I was going to hang on to his words.

"Yeah and maybe find a place for good food too." I said as I was wanting to make this the best damn day she could remember.

122Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was more than happy to be holding her close to me. "Do you want some tea or anything? Something to eat? You really should eat something. Please, I don't want you passing out and me having to take you to the hospital and have them force feed you." I said to her with a comforting smile.

"And where would you like to go to eat?" I asked him.

123Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:19 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him and sigh lightly I was not hungry, "I am not hungry." I said to the man that save me from the abusied boyfriend.

I smiled at her, "Yes something to eat. We have to find something." I said to her lightly as I wanted to do is kissed her.

124Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((I am confused with your post))

125Live, to love, Live, to die[x] - Page 5 Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:54 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(I am confused what was going on in this one we could time jump or something...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum