hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live, to love, Live, to die[x]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name- Blair
Age-17
Race- human
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Untitled-2
- She aways falls for the wrong guy she brakes free just to find the next loser. Deep down she seemed to like the abused they give her. She never tell anyone about them. She keep it all to herself. The lastest loser had got her locked down hard.

2Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Xavier Cronkleton
Bio: Xavier is sick of seeing woman abused by males. HE thinks that all males that abuse female should be shot. He meets this girl named Blair and he wants to prove to her that not all males are abusive.
Pic:
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Shirtless-men-cancer

Name: Simon Krinkles
Bio: Simon thinks that all woman's places are in the bed and at home. He doesn';t believe that woman should have any rights or anything. He thinks they are useless and are only used for sex, pleasure, games and to cook and clean for him. He has control over this girl named Blair but she ended it with him. He is trying to get her back but there is someone in his way. She lives with Simon right now but she is never home.
Pic:
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Owen-wilson-shirtless

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I walked around the store getting some food for lunch. I hated that I had to go back to his house. My arm is still sore from our last fight. I know that I have to look at the new paper to get the listed ads. Though I am not sure if I could really move out.

4Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen this beautiful girl at the grocery store. She was the most beautiful girl that I had ever laid eyes on. She looked really upet and worried and frieghtened. I went up to her and touched her lightly on the shoulder. "Hey my name is Xavier, would you like some help with carrying those, it looks like your arms are about to break into two." I said with a smile.

I wondered where Blair was. She was late again. That is it, she is going to get a beating when she gets home. I was hungry and I wanted my lunch NOW!

5Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I try not to jump as he touch my shoulder. "Hi..." I said as I looked up at him. He was hot but most like an asshole like all the other. I looked at my clock and started to shake seeing what time it was. "I really shouldn't asked you do it.." I said to him. I realized that I didn't say my name to him. "I am sorry to be rude. I am Blair..." I said as I try not to shake the more that my mind was on the time. 'Simon is going to flip out when I get there...' I said to myself as I just started to shaking and shaking bad as if my sugar was droping kind of shaking. "I be back tomorrow at 2pm and will have time to really talk." I said to him, "I am kind of late for appointment." I said to him and try to hurry out of the to the car to get back to the house forgetting to get the paper.

6Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I knew that she was lying and that something was up. So I decided to follow her home. If she was getting abused I was going to step in. I would call my partner who is my buddy and also works on the police force with me. This guy would get what was coming to him.

I was getting really upset. Where is she?... so I decided to go to the bar. If she ism smart she will come home and have supper made for me and then I will forgive and not give her such a big beating.

7Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I lift the bags from the back seat and hurried into the house leaving the door open. I get to the kichen as I started to make supper as I was shaking. I didn't know where Simon was at the moment as I keep looking around for him. I bite my lips as cuts up carrots.

8Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name- Jason Prince
Age- 21
Bio- Jason had came from a abusive family and that is why he had became a cop and had became great friends with Xavier.
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] BradPitt_Shirtless

9Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I followed her home. So far so good. But there seemed to be nobody else home at the moment. So I was going to stay put and be on the watch. I had all the time in the world as it was my day off. I would call my buddy if I needed him. She was still very shaky and I know that there is something wrong going on at this house.

I seen her car. then I seen someone following her but then he left. I wondered who it was. I then went back into the bar and ordered a rye and coke.

10Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I keep cooking knowing that Simon was in his favorit bar as he hadn't came in to yelled at me for beening late. Though I knew better to go outside or anything I was not allowed to do.

11Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I could see that she was inside and cooking. That is good. I am glad that she is doing what she has been told. I will talk to her when I get in and if she has a good enough reason then I won't hurt her at all. We will just eat and then I will go back out and I will come back and I will probably sleep on the couch as I watch Football.

I was really concerned about her. So I pulled out my vaccum seller outfit out of the back of my truck and put it on and then got back into my truck. When he entered the house and if things got suspicious I would go there undercover and get the evidence that I would need. I will also take pictures as proof.

12Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I was making Simon's favorit meal hopeing that he would happy when he gets home. Still shaking as I keep cooking.

13Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I drank up my last drinks and I started on my way home. I was glad that the bar wasn't that far away from my house, meant I wouldn't have to walk far. I went into the house and smelled that she was making my most favorite dinner. I walked in and grabbed her by the arm. "WHY WEREN'T YOU HERE AT LUNCH TIME?" I screamed at her.

As soon as he walked into the house I slowly started to move in. I was about to knock when I heard him yelling at her. So I snuck to the side of the house and put my tape recorder on record and I pulled out my video camera and set it up also. I then pulled out my cell phone and told my buddy to get to 1342 Hazlewood streets ASAP. and then I waited to see what else would happen.

14Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at Simon shaking a bit. "I am sorry...I thought you would like to have your favorit dinner...." I said as as I was thinking on my feet. "I was having a hard time finding the right pieces of Meat..." I said as I shake more as I try to move away from Simon.

I get the the text from X. I head out in a undercover outfit and shake my head thinking about him getting working on his day off. I jump in and drived off. to the address.

15Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I stood and there and listened.. wanting to barge right in but knew that I couldn't until Jason got here because he was on call and I wasn't But then again our boss was used to these things. Even though I am nto supposed to do it, he knows that the reason why we get a lot of the woman abusers and people behind bars is because of my off day working and because of Jason's too and he accepts that. Which in my opinion is a good thing and makes him the bestest boss ever. I seen Jason's truck come around the corner, I watched him park it to the side and he snuck over to where I was. I let him watch with me. After we get some more footage and soem more recordings I am going to leave him here with the stuff asI go and knock on the door and if I need him he will come and help me. "Hey buddy. Well watch this for a bit and then when things get bad I am going to knock on the door and then I will give you the signal if I need you. Which will be the peace sign okay?" I asked him, as I talked to him pretty fast because I wanted to get in there and to save her.

"Well I was here waiting and waiting and WAITING" I yelled into her ear. I then slapped her upside and the head and startd to go up the stairs.

I then rushed into the house and tackled the guy to the ground and started punching him. "That is not a way to treat a lady I shouted. I then put him into hand cuffs and made him sit in a chair. I then took the beautiul lady by the hand and led her out to Jason. "Here buddy will you take her in the car and take her to our place and we can talk to her there. I will take buddy here in with the evidence that we got. ... meet you there in about half an hour?" I asked him with a nod.

16Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I jerk when he hit me and then I jump and kind of scream a bit as this guy jumped on Simon. As I followed him as to another guy.

I nod to X. "Yeah I got it bubby. Come on hun I take you a safe place. I am officer Jason." I intoredeud myself to her. as I take her back to the house and I started to make something for her to eat and drink.

17Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at the girl. "do you not remember me? I am the guy from the grocery store. I seen the bruises and how bad you were shaking when I was near you and when you flinched when I helped you pick up your stuff. I am an undercover police officer and so is my friend here and I have came to make sure that you are going to be okay...Is that okay with you?" I asked her.

"You ugly bastards. No matter where you take her I will get here and I will bring her back here. She will come running back to me." I screamed at them and I spit at the one guy.

"Nope ... and you will be lucky if you even get out of jail before you are dead. We got proof and evidence of what you did to this lady and to the 2 others that you killed and the 2 that you put in the hospital. You are not getting away this time buddy. And any lawyer or atterney that will try to help you will be fired. So good luck with that.

I looked at the bitch and said: "I hope you are happy bitch. You are such a whore and nobody could ever love you like I do...

I didn't even let him finish his sentence. I punched him so hard that he blacked out. "Okay you two I will see you at the station in about half an hour. Make sure she is calmed down and bring all her belongings and food and stuff to my house. It's not like this jackass will need it anymore." I said to them and then I put him into the back of my truck. I took him to the station. I gave my boss the evidence and proof of the ones he killed and injured and told him that I was going to keep her safe at my house, till she was back on her feet. Then my boss fingerprinted him and sent himk to jail for life. I got all the paper work done and got into my truck. Stopped at the grocery store and bought Pizza and then went to my house. I walked in the door. "Hey man, change of plans. Boss will talk to you later. I see you got all her stuff. Good. I brought home pizza. Are you staying for supper?" I asked him as I already knew that she was. "And don;t worry hunny. HE is put behind bars for life and if anyone tries to bail him ourt or support him they will be fired.

18Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I keep trying to get up and clean and Jason keep telling me to just sit down and relaxed. I just sit down in a coner and huging my knees as I looked at both of the men in the room not sure what to do as I felt kind of lost being spoken to in a light voices and not being told to get up and clean the house.

I let out a sigh as I see that she was like his mom when she fanly got free from his step dad. As I hated to see it as I try to figure out how to help this one. I am just happy that we was able to help her get out of there.

19Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took out the pizza and put it in the oven and I got everything ready and I waitd for them to come back with her stuff... the pizza would be ready by the time that he got back. Oh yeah and a surprise for him tomorrow, when my sister come to live with me and to work with us,. I could not wait. I have told Jason about her but I have told Brigit more about him and she loves him and best of all I know they will be perfect to each other, they will complete each other and they will love each other. I couldn't wait! and ther would be 2 girls and 2 guys living in the house. Good things I own a mansion with a huge yard!

Brigit Livington
Bio: Xavier's sister. And she comes to town to live with him and to work along with him. She just finished getting out of university to become a therapist. She mostly works with abused women and with people that need therapeutic help when they are abused or hurt. She is a Councillor for anyone, those are just the ones that she specializes in. She is also looking for someone to love her and to hold her and to keep her warm at night. Falls for Jason the minute she sets eyes on him. Also Xavier has told her lots about him that has made her love him even more without even knowing him.
Pic:
Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Emo-girl11

Last edited by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

20Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I sit there smelling the pizza. I didn't know how to act around guys that was nice. I just hug my knees as I try not to let anything out of what has happened to me as I was surpired that they moved so fast. I chose to speak in a low submissived tone, "I am Blair, sirs." I started to bite my lips looking back from both of the men.

"I can stay for pizza. I just tell the chief I was helping take puctures of her buries that way we have proof for her case. So, he can't say it was just a mental brake down." I said in a bitter tone.

21Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is very good." I high fived him and then took the finished pizza out of the oven and set it on the table. Ohmygod. I can't believe this is happening. I am falling for her. She is amazing and beautiful. I hope that after this clears up maybe I can see her. But I can't see her until this is all cleared up or I will get fired no matter how high of authority I have.
"Nice to meet you Blair. Please some and sit at the table." I said to her motioning to a seat. "Help yourself to as much pizza as you want, that is why I made 2" I said to her with a warm smile.

I walked into my brothers house and yelled. "MmM pizza I could smell it from miles away. Brother I am here!!!" I yelled and then sat at the table and took a piece of pizza.

22Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I jump at the sound of the new voice yelling. as I stay in my little conter as I watch the guy homes that I was in.

I jump in a new voice as I looked at my pearner. "Is that who I think it is?" I said as I could as I started to get worried on my frist apresstion.

23Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Hey my name is Brigit, and you must be Jason. My brother has told me tons about you. I am excited to be moving in here, I was just nervous and excited to be here with my brother. sorry if I gave any of you guys a bad first impression." I said to them both, hoping that I didn;t give them too much of a bad impression. Then I walked over to the girl on the floor and said as I held out my hand. "Hi my name is Brigit, I hope I didn't scare you. what's your name?" I asked her. "Aren't you going to eat with us?" I asked politely.

"Yes that is my sister; and yes first impressions aren't her best and she also didn't know that anyone else would be here. And that nice beautiful lady Brigit is Blair, and we just saved her from getting beat up by her husband, so I brought her here, while we get his ass into jail. She was coming to eat but you kind of scared her. I was hoping that you being here, you could help us. And show her that not everyone is out to get her." I said to my sister with a smile, as I watched her help Blair to the table; and watched her start to eat. Man she was beautiful when she ate.

Last edited by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

24Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at the girl as she help me to the table as I looked at the pizza in front of me. I just picked at it. As I listened to them talk as i looked the guy that saved me as then to the other guy then back to the girl and in a low voice. "hi..."

I couldn't help it but to stair at Brigt. "It great that you are here with us. Your brother told me about what you was studying and what you wanted to do. I think it would be great you can help out a lot of people." I said as I try not to studder as I do when I get neaves.

25Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Empty Re: Live, to love, Live, to die[x] Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Blair would you like to come and sit in the living room with me? You can bring your pizza into there plus it will be much quieter and we won't have to talk over these guys." I said to her as I could tell that they were going to hit it off. I got up and pushed my chair in and grabbed some pizza and put it on my plate for me and Blair and I hoped that she would eat more after we got to a more quite place. I then went to her and helped her out of her chair and I led her into the living room. I helped her sit down and then I sat beside her. "What would you like to watch?" I asked her.

"Yes. I always wanted to help people in the most important ways. I wanted to be a doctor but remembering all those big complicated words that they use for just simple words we use. Like we say brain and they have this weird long as name for it. I would be good if I could remember those big words. Then I was going to be a police officer with you guys but remembered that it would be hard with him being my brother and if you and me decide to hit it off then that would be bad too. So my third option was a therapist and I love it and I moved her to advance in it and so I could be near my brother and around you..." I said to him kinda fast ... "Sorry about that I blubber when I get nervouis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum