hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jake and Nessie wanted fully declared their love
But with the tribe it been hard for them to see each other
All the crap is starting to come up
As Jake try to tell the pack that there needs
A new treated need to make
Of course the pack didn't want any part of it.
And now Cullen's and Pack is at war yet again
Over something new.
Will they stay for their families or will they take off and run
to be together.

~*~*~*Note~*~*~*~
I was thinking we would used everyone and we would divided up the characters and pulled them in as need as the story goes on
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name-Nessie Cullen
Age-17

Cullen's
Cariler-Kerszentia
Emes-Liz
Alice- Kerszentia
Jasper-Liz
Roselan- Kerszentia
Emmet-Liz
Bella-Kerszentia
Edwards-Liz
Nessie- Liz

Pack Members
Jake-Kreszentia
Sam-Kreszentia
Quil-liz
Embry- Liz
Paul-Liz
Jared-Kreszentia
Leah-Liz
Seth- kreszentia
Collin-Liz
Brady-Kreszentia
Emily-Liz

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

(( I would like to be (if okay)

Alice Cullen
Born in 1901
Info: Is a precognitive vampire and member of the Olympic Coven.
Soulmate of Jasper Hale, and she was adopted by Carlisle and Emma
Cullin.She is the adoptive sister of Emmett, Edward Cullen and of
Rosalie Hale. She is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Cullen and the
adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen. She has a biological sister, Cynthia
Brandon, who never as turned into a vampire and has passed away. She has
a biological niece that is still alive and lives in Biloxi. Is known
for her joyful and happy-go-lucky mood.

Pic: War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Eclipse_alice_cullen1

Name: Carlisle Cullen (Pronounced: Car-lyle)
Born in 1643 in London, England
Info: Is a vampire and the founder and the leader of the Olympic Coven. Second husband of Esme Cullen and the adoptive father of Emmett, Alice, Edward Cullen, Jasper and Rosalie. Adoptive father-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive grandfather of Renesmee Cullen. Has an unparalleled gift of compassion; this allowed him to perfect his lifestyle as a "vegetarian" among vampires, to the point that he is able to completely resist the temptation of human blood even if it is in large amounts and pass this restraint to his family.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Carlisle-twilight-series-1742470-1024-768

Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale
Born in 1915 in Rochester, New York.
Info: Is a vampire and a member of the Olympic Coven. She is the wife and soulmate of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adopted daughter of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins.), Alice, and Edward. Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancee of Royce King. Carlisle transformed her into a vampire after she was raped and almost beaten to death by a group of drunken men, including her fiance. Two years later she rescued Emmett from being mauled by a bear, and she turned him into a vampire and then the two fell deeply in love. Rosalie is an integral member of the Cullen family and fights eagarly against those who threaten them.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Twilight+rosalie+3

Name: Isabella Marie "Bella" Swan (soon to be Bella Cullen)
Age: 17 (gets turned into vampire) (September 13th, 1987)
Info: was born to Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. Falls in love with Edward and they soon get married and have a daughter. Becomes a full member of the Olympic Coven when she marries Edward. She is turned into a vampire by Edward after nearly dying giving birth to their daughter, a vampire/human hybrid. She is the adoptive daughter-in-law of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. She is the adoptive daughter of Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Rosalie Hale and Jasper Hale. As a human she had possessed a natural immunity to the mental powers of vampires. After she gets turned into a vampire she develops that ability to project a mental shield which she can use to protect others from the psychic powers of other vampires. She becomes the vampire to change the world of vampires.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Bella

Name: Jacob Black
Info: is a La Push shape-shifter or "werewolf", former Beta of Sam Uley's pack and Alpha of his own. He is a Quilete Native American. He falls in love with Renesmee Cullen (bella and Edwards daughter) and he imprints her.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Jacob-black-jacob-black-24421722-499-649

Name: Sam Uley
Info:Sam Uley is a Quileute shape-shifter, also known as "werewolf". He is the great-grandson of Levi Uley, and the son of Joshua Uley and Allison Uley. He is the Alpha of his pack and is engaged to Emily Young, on whom he has imprinted. He is Leah Clearwater's ex-boyfriend. Sam was the first boy on the reservation to phase into a wolf
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Normal_013

Name: Jared Cameron
Info:Jared Cameron is a Quileute shape-shifter, one of the five to imprint: he did so on a girl he sat next to in class, Kim.
Since she had a massive crush on him, she was overjoyed with his
returning feelings; he never paid too much attention to her previously.
He was the second shape-shifter to phase, before Paul, but after the pack's leader, Sam Uley. His great-grandmother is Lorraine Huautah who is cousin to Ephraim Black. He is a distant relative of the Blacks and the Littleseas.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) New-Moon-Trading-Cards-embry-call-10184085-604-402

Name: Seth Clearwater
Info: Seth Clearwater is a member of Jacob Black's renegade shape-shifter pack and was first introduced in New Moon as Leah's younger brother and one of the youngest members of Sam Uley's wolf pack before joining Jacob in Breaking Dawn. After Jacob Black and his own sister Leah Clearwater, he is the most developed werewolf in the Twilight Saga. He is the son of Harry and Sue Clearwater, and is also the second cousin of Emily Young.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Seth_clearwater_eclipse_promo_photo

Name: Brady Fuller
Info: at the age of 13, Brady Fuller is, along with Collin Littlesea, one of the youngest members of the shape-shifter pack. He is a distant relative to the Ateara and Clearwater families on his grandmother's side.
Pic:
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Brady_10

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Esme
The mother figure of the coven. A very compassion person. Hated that her granddaughter love is being put to this kind of test. Though she will not let anything ill fall on her family. As this was not the first time the wolves had try to hurt her family since Nessie was born.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Esme

Jasper Hale
New to the family way and has been having trouble dealing with his emotion reading ablity since the war started between the wolf park and the family because of his niece's emotion screams from the highest tree top and it takes alot to help change her feelings.
War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Jasper-2

Emmett
Has been wanting to find a reason to play rough with the pack and this just open for the fun play time. Though he hates that it at Nessie cast.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Emmett

Edward
Never liked the ideal that his little girl had fallen for Jacob Black even after he turned his back on his pack once for her He was not sure that Jacob will do it again.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Edward-cullen

Nessie
17 year old(only few years pass because of the speed grow) hurt that her family and Jacob pack can't get along after all that they had been through from the story that her aunts and uncles and mother had told her.She couldn't help it but cry out almost day because of this.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Nessie-1

Pack

Quil
Knowing what an Imprint dose to you he feels bad for Jacob but he was told that if he sided with Jacob he wouldn't get to see the girl that he imprinted. So he forced to stay in line.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) 1277844125_tyson-houseman

Embry
Wants to help Jacob but he can't just turn his back on the pack though so he stands in line.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Embry

Paul
He has became a bit claimer as a person and not letting his anger get the best of him but yet there are still times that it dose. He don't know what to do about this war. He thinks kind of that Sam has push it but he swallows all thought that would get his tail bite off.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) 1PAUL

Leah
Still hard headed as ever but kind of gotten over Sam had is hoping to move on with her life as a pack member to make her father proud even though he was not there anymore.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Leah_Clearwater

Emily
She was still playing Den mother for Sam. Keeping the pack in line while he was out doing whatever it was he did.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Tinsel-korey-emily

Collin
Don't know what to think about the war. Just dose as told. And looks kind of old for his age.

War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack) Quil

Last edited by Liz on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

It was pretty dark and late out and I was wondering about. I couldn't sleep. This war was driving me crazy. I just can't understand why everyone just can't get along. We have all been through hell and back together and the PACK has always been there for us, they even helped keep Bella safe. I just don't understand. That is probably why I cannot sleep. I am going to keep visiting with them as I am not mad at them and I will stay friends with them not matter what anyone says. Maybe I will go and visit Jacob ... (Alice)

This war bullshit was seriously starting to drive me crazy. I don't understand why we can't just all get along. I don't understand why it has to be neck to neck with the PACK. I know that Jacob wanted Bella but he doesn't have her and he is now inprinted with their daughter, which is why he was in love with Bella. Which makes perfect sense. They helped us when we needed it, and nobody has over stepped anything since the last fight. I am just not sure why this is going on like this. It needs to stop and we need to all start getting along. I took a sleeping pill to put my mind at ease so that I could sleep tonight. (Calisle)

I was out and about. I was going for a walk. I wanted to just scream and rip out all of my hair. I was madly in love with my soul mate but I was just not feeling it tonight. He was out on a hunt with his buddies and I was just I hated being alone and everyone else seems to be doing their own thing. I decided to curl up on my bed and start to read a book.

I wish that Edward was here. Things have been going crazy around this house. I know we are moving out and into our own place just next door, but so many people in this house have mixed feelings. Seriously!? I am happy that my daughter has fallen in love and been inprinted by someone that I know and trust and not to some total stranger. Things will be easier for her knowing what she is and why she is here. I don't know why it is so hard to Edward to see that his daughter is safe with Jacob and what did Jacob ever do to him but love me (and he didn't know that it was because he was going to love my daughter) and help us out when we needed him the most. I just didn;t understand. I went down the hall to my daughters room to see what she was doing. "Nessie baby girl can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on her door.

I was wandering around the house. I was going crazy. I wished that I was with Nessie right now. I wanted to go over here and see her but I didn't know if Edward was there or not and it was going to be a full moon tomorrow and I hope that he knows that I need to see her tomorrow. I pulled out my phone and texted her, "Hey babe, what are you up to tonight? Is your dad home? Will your mom let you out to come and see me?" I sent the message and then awaited the answer.

Sitting in my room getting ready to go to sleep. Who did those vampires think they were? I am not going to make nice with them until they say that they are sorry for starting this GOD forsaken war and that they are the ones responsible for it and not us.

*spending time with my girlfriend Kim*

Just being me. Hanging out with some buddies. Drinking, having some fun.

*sleeping*

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Covent:

Edward: I couldn't stand all this fighting. I didn't wanted her with him, he was going to hurt her.I don't care about her points in this. This is not her mother and I. This was different, I still had pinned up anger toward Jacob even though I thought I could be friends with him a few years back. I was wrong, oh, how wrong I was. As I was out hunting again this week.

Emmett: I hated this war had fallen over us. The little conflict in Edward's little family must be madding. So I went out hunting with him to keep him from doing something stupid.

Jasper: I was running as fast as I could away from the house away from any person that could have feelings. It was getting to much for me to deal with. The weight of everyone one's feeling on top of my own. I can't change all of them at once. It has gotten to the point that i can't stand to be in the same room as Nessie.

Esme:Oh what a mess to deal with. I was sitting in my bed as my husband comes walking in shaking the pill bottle. "Things will work out. You will see... Beside this is no Romeo and Juliet story." I told him as I hope it didn't end that way.

Nessie: I was up in my room hugging my pillow as tears was falling all I could think about was I was never going to be able to be with Jacob. "Yes mom you can.." I said in a low voice as my phone goes off. I looked at it and read.he is out hunting..don't feel well...I want you here.. I can talked to her now since she just came in to check on me. I looked toward my mom as I hit the send button. "Can Jacob come over..." I asked with nothing but hope in my voice.

Pack

Emily: I walked over to my love as I never held his anger against him as I could understand how crazy his life was being because of the change. "Love..." I said in a low soft voice as I wanted nothing to get his mind off this stupid war over love."Come to bed with me please.." I added to him.

Paul:I was walking around in wolf as I was to stand watch tonight. Just to wait to see if anyone dare come this way. Though I would had rather be asleep but order is an order.

Leah: I was headed toward Sam's house. Seth was drinking again and I over heard Mom say that his grades had been slipping. I couldn't let him just fall behind and I knew that he would have to listen to Sam. I just hope that Emily don't get too mad about this.

Embry: I was out with Seth getting drunk.

Quil:*sleeping*

Collin: Was with Embry and Seth drinking and having a good old time.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Bella: "Yes dear Jacob can come over. I do not mind that boy at all, but he can only stay for about an hour before you father gets home. If you would like to go back to his house with him for a little while then you can while I talk to your father about all of this. I am not very pleased with him at the moment. I just wish that he would end this stupid thing. They used to be the best of friends, and now because of this stupid thing. Jacob didn't know, and neither did we, and they were both just wanting to keep me safe, and now he just cannot accept what is going on ... Oh I'm sorry dear. Just text Jacob back and let him know that I am not mad at him but you guys must only be here for an hour, and then if you wan to go then you can, you know when I expect you home and if you are going to be out later then normal then please text me so that I know." I said to her with a smile and I hugged her close to me. "Wipe those tears away before he gets here too, you know the anger he feels when he sees you upset with your dad, and I don't need anymore of that then I am going to get when your dad gets home." I then patted her on the shoulder and let her be. "If you need me I will be downstairs." I said to her as I walked down the stairs.

Carlisle: "I hope it all works out and I hope it all works out for the best. Oh by the way, we were invited over by Jacob tomorrow around 11pm when he gets off his rounds, he needs to talk to us about something. I am not sure what it is going to be about, but I am glad that he is keeping us informed. I would love to have you come along if you want to my dear." I said to her with a smile, kissed her on the lips and then got undressed and changed into my sleeping boxers and crawled into bed right beside her.

Rosalie: I really wished that I was out with the guys hunting. Emmet said that I could have gone and told me where they were going to be if I wanted to go. So I got my stuff ready and I looked around to see if I needed anything else. Then I walked out and started to see if I could sense where abouts they were. I looked around at one of the spots where they would be and I found a sense, I then looked around and I found him. I walked up to them and seen Emmet. "Hey sorry to interrupt, can I just talk to him, I don't have to stay, I just have to talk to him for a couple of minutes if it isn't interrupting anything." I said to him and then waited to find otu if I could or not.

Alice: I could see that things are really messed up around here. I am going to go for a walk, all this emotions and my future sees having been all messed up and I have been getting headaches, because sometimes I see things that are just little things happening. Just things that were of no importance. UGH! I just needed to get out of here, I wonder if I could find anybody outside that I could walk with ... I justed needed to talk and vent and just get away from this crazy place that I call home at the moment.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Jacob: *waiting for Nessie to text me back*

Sam: Ugh, Vampires, Vampires, Vampires, everything is about Vampires ... Vampries this and Vampires that ... In vampires and out vampires ... Ugh! I think I am going to take a nice stroll in wolf form ... I am just going to go out and take a nice long run, free my mind, try and calm down. I was just about to go out my door wen I seen Leah on her way over ... I went outside and stood over by the tree... "This better be fast, I am going out for a run to get some anger out and then I am going inside with my wife to go to bed." I said to her.

Jared: Still hanging out with Kim*

Seth: was out hanging with my friends. "Ugh, I am so sick of this war ... Just sick of it. I wish that everyone could get along like we used to. I just wish that things turned out better than they did and I blame a lot of it on Edward. I seriously do, if he wasn't in the picture and not even saying that he would be with Jacob, but even with anyone else, I think it would be much different. He is making this all difficult for all of us, all the rest are pretty okay with it. I just wish it was easier then this, I miss seeing some of the vamps, and we have to sneak over there to do it. Well no more, after tonight I am going to stand up and I am going to go over there and see Alice later. Okay to a better subject. How has everyone's week been?" I asked them.

Brady: Sleeping still.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Emmett: Smiled as her smell touch my nose as I truned into her hug, "I don't care what Edward said I can spare a moment for my love." I said as I took her in arms and moved away surely Edward may already know what is going to be said if she is thinking it.

Edward: I rolled my eyes at them missing the days that Bella and I was like that but this war was getting out of hand. I growled at myself as I looked to find something to bite.

Ness: Smiles at mom, "Thank you." she said nuzzling her as she pulled out the phone and text Jacob, you can come over for an hour then we can go to your place where I can stay out untile normal time. she hit the send botton and waitted.

Emsa: I smiled at my husband and curled up to him tightly as he lay next to me to rest even thoguh we don't sleep.

Jasper: As soon I met to a cave I just sit there taking in the sounds and sights happy to be away from the emontional that washed over me so much because of the family at war.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Leah: I sigh lightly at Sam trying not to think of his perfect shape that has always been perfect to me, "It Seth.. He will not listen to me... He getting drunk again and his grades are slipping...I am worried about him.. I am sure if he will not listen to me he would listen to you Sam..." I said to him looking away. I had gave up on chaseing him around even though in the back of my mind there was still the watch ifs.

Embry: I laugh at the little pup's rant, "Damn Pup you know how to kill a damn buzz." I said with a light growl downing another one passing one to Seth and grabing me another. I had been kept giving him beers in opes of having him passed out before he did soemthing stupid.

Collin: I laugh lightly at my two 'older brother' as they made no since to me as I sip on my first and only drink. Someone would have to help us get back to home.

Pual: Saw Leah head to Sam's. I shook my head and didn't move to follow knowing that Alpha could handle her.

Emily: I sigh as he nearly said nothing to me and head out the door as I watch to see him standing there talking to Leah. Not caring to much I slam the door to our house and head to bed laying there pissed. Why couldn't she get over him.

Quil:*sleeping*

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I am wanting to continue this roleplay if you would like to. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum