hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

The first time I layed eyes on him all I wanted to do was... punch him. He was so smart every time he opened his mouth. And yet I think I am falling for him.

Girl: Me
Guy:

Name Melinda
Age 17
Bio she is liked him yet everything that comes out of his mouth is smart.
Looks
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Pretty_girl_by_qwerty5678

Last edited by Cari on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

do you care if I be the guy?

3Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Yay! Sure go ahead.

4Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name- Tony
Age- 17
Love to see how Melinda face gets soo red as I just be a smart ass toward her but I really just wanted to be with her and even if it means to be her little slave.
Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Emoboycopy

5Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((Thank you. We Start))

I was sitting in class waiting for the school day to end. This was the only class out of the whole day that I hated, English. I was starring at the clock, it seemed that time did go slower when you watched the clock.

6Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I was running late again for English I walked in as I walked by this blonde head girl I just smirk at her and took an empty seat.

7Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I rolled my eyes at the guy and waited for the bell to ring. The one day I wanted to get out of here this class took the longest. I leaned back in my seat and looked up at the ceiling.

8Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I look at her as she looked up at the ceiling as I couldn't thinking about what the teacher was talking about it was like Mr. Gibby was talking like the people on the peanut show to me. I couldn't help but think she was an angel and a goddess all the same time. Though the ideal of being nice never works for me. I always end up getting slap in the face.

9Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I felt like I was being starred at. I looked around and saw the guy that smirked at me, looking at me. What? I mouthed to him.

10Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smirked more as I mouth back. nothing. I just keep smirking as I sit there.

11Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I shook my head and turned back to the ceiling, I looked over there one more time, he didn't look that bed. Actually he was really hot.

12Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I couldn't help but wave a little bit as she looked back at me. I couldn't help it she was my new drug and I have even really taste her.

13Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Warning!!
This topic is going to be moved due to the fact that it is in the wrong forums. Please be advised!

14Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((Sorry))

I turned away and the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my things and headed out of the class room.

15Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I get my things and slide them into my massager bag and followed you out of the classroom. "Hey.. wait up sexy legs" I called out to the angel.

16Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I continued to walk there was no way he was talking to me. I was not going to sckowlegde that. So i kept walking

17Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I laugh as I ran after her. "Yeah I am talking to you sexy leg, angel." I said again as I come up to her and touch her arm gently yet with a yank to get her to stop and just talked to me.

18Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"You know you dont get someones attention by grabbing them." I said "or calling them names."

19Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am sure you would stop for me even if I knew your name." I laugh kind of not wanting to let her go. "And beside I could had yelled something else like ceiling girl." I laugh lightly

20Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"My name is Melinda." I said "Now you can let me go." I said even though I didn't want him to.

21Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Well Mel, I am Tony." I said to her as I as I force my eyes from looking down her body. "I don't know if I want to let you go." I whisper to her.

22Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I looked at him, "Well your going to have to...I um... I have a ... boyfriend. Yes a boyfriend." I stammered. "He is big and mean."

23Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, that is rich. I would like to see this big scare boyfriend." I said as I couldn't hold my eyes from to looking up and down her body.

24Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 am

Cari

Cari
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I put my hand over my body. "Thats weird." I said and pulled my arm out of his grasp. I started to walked towards the door.

25Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Empty Re: Love-Hate Relationship [Cari&Liz:)] Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I followed her with my eyes on her. "What weird?" I asked as I followed her as a little stocker would.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum