hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Orphan's love. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Orphan's love. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Orphan's love. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Orphan's love. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Orphan's love. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Orphan's love. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Orphan's love. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Orphan's love. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Orphan's love. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orphan's love.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Orphan's love. Empty Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:28 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

It always 3 step forward
2 step back
Jump to the right
Swing our hips to the left
Duck or take a foot in the face
Pow!

Falling back
landing hard on our backs
Looking up at as our world change
and we lay there helpless on our back
We find our streght to stand back up
Dust our self out and go back for more

We keep trying to climb up the lader
Just to see a gun waitting for us at the top
We stay where we are
Acting as if we are happy with the move to say down.
Soon we snap and move with the gun in the face.
Bang!

we fall back and land on our back
Once more we looked up
And watch helplessly
As our world change again
Yet we still find the streght to keep breathing
We slowly move our feets and arms
As stand up and move again

Always 3 step forward
2 steps back
Jump to the right
Move to the left
Bow down to those who think
they are better than you

We are caged
we are one
We feel the same pain
We dance under the same moon
Though we are diffrent
The story is different
Yet the same
We are brother and sister

They keep us down and out
As we fight to make to the top
Where they wait for us
To push us back down
We never give up and never lay down
Never let them kill us
Die is for the weak
We stand strong
We stand Thousand strong
Even though some don't know
they are among our ranks.

The game is base on the poem above. Here is the plot.

A girl and a guy orphan kind of falls in love but they are in a place that don't really take good care of the orphan they more or least beat the orphan But the couple is falling in love and is talking about running away from the place.

Lilly Jones
Age-16
Her parents die in a house fire.
Lilly keeps to herself but always seemed to be in trouble with the staff member of the Orphan home.
Orphan's love. Cats3

Last edited by Liz on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Xavier Konkleton
Bio: He is an orphan who is an orphan because his parents were driving and their vehicle was struck my lightning and they lost control and flipped over a huge cliff and smashed into the rocks in the ocean below.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Lilly was walking around the place as she was trying to hind the marks on her arms from another rough night with Mr. Read. He was one of the curles man around the orphange. He forced himself on her as she bite her lips lightly as she was hopeing to see a friend of her. She had yet to tell him that she had feeling for him. His name was Xavier.

4Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was looking around the orphanage for Lily, I knew what Mr. Read was doing to her, and I just had to figure out where he was doing this time. I was going to stop him even if that I meant I had to kill him and go to jail, because then I knew Lily would be safe from him.

5Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I was able to cover most of the markings but the bite marks on my neck from him. As I turned the coner I saw him. "Xavier!" I called to him as I came up from behind him. As I try to keep my hair near the bite marks.

6Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her, she could hide the marks but I knew they were there ... "What did that asshole do to you this time?"

7Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I wrap my arms around him as he picked me up as I just press my face into his neck not wanting to tell him. "It don't matter now..." I whisper to him as my hair moved as my face was in his neck to show a bite mark on my neck.

8Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes it matters to me and you know that." I said as I put her down and started pacing around the room. "I am going to get him, and if I kill him and go to jail at least I know you will be safe." I said out in an angry voice. This man seriously pissed me off.

9Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I don't wanted to lose you..." I said in a low voice as I hated to see him mad and paceing the room as I looked down. "I am sure if it was not him... it would be someone else here doing things to me...." I added unable to look at him as he was soo pissed off as I try to sit down in a chair but gasp lightly from the roughness of what he had done to me made it hard for me to sit. I look up at him and bite my lips since I gasp I knew he was going to push the issule more. I knew if I told him that he went farther than he had before with me I knew my love was going to really kill him.

10Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I lifted her up in my arms and I ran with her to my room; I put her down on my bed, kissed her on the forehead and then shut the door and locked it. i then ran out of hallway looking for him. So I could beat him to an inch of his life. There was no way that he was going to do this to my darling anymore. I loved her way too much to let him continue to do this to her.

11Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I watch him run off out of the room with a click.. "No..no..no..he didn't..he wouldnt would he.." I said to myself as I slowly moved to the door and try to turn the handle, "Dang it." I said as I bite my lips and kick the door. Now I was goin to have to sait here and wait to see what happened. I drop on his bed and grab his pillow and hug it to me as I was left to think of what had happened to me. Tears running down fasted. "I can't loose you.." I whisper into the pillow as if it was his chest.

12Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I ran around and around as fast as I could. I would never let him get away with what he has done to my darling. She has been through so much and I wish that she would have told me sooner but she hadn't but I know about it now and that is the important part. I hope that I find him soon and when I do I am going to choke him and I am going to let him have it. What he is doing to her is wrong and he will be killed for this.

13Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I shook in his bed as I curled up into a ball. I didn't wanted to lose him. I would have nothing left. I whipher to his pillow.

Mark Read was a tall built man that didn't like being a staff member at the orphage but liked it because he could force the girls to do things with him. Some didn't need to be force he messed with them but not like those ones like Lilly Jones. Now that was a girl who could fight back even though she knows that he was going to win. He was telling one of his friends about what he plan on doing to her next.

14Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I ran althrough that fucking place looking for him but I couldn't find him anywhere ... I hoped that I found him but at least I knew she was safe where she was and I was much bigger than him so if he thought he had a chance he really didn't. Oh I was so mad and I still am. I cannot believe that he is doing that to the girls in this orphanage ... it was supposed to be a safe place for them ... no wonder they always ran away and they didn't want to be here and they were so messed up when they went to their new homes.

15Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I shook more as I trebling wanting him to come back. Tears falling as she whimper low and trembling more as I moved away shaking.

16Orphan's love. Empty Re: Orphan's love. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I am wanting to continue this roleplay if you would like to. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum