hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos ))

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sun May 01, 2011 5:50 am

Rheaynos walked the beaches of the ocean, most people were fleeing because of the tale of some spartan named Kratos. Rhea didn't care for their stories nor for most people. She had come across a injured horse being harassed by two young teen men. She didn't like that, not at all. Rushing forward she grabbed one of the mans staffs to strike him and then the other. Cutting the ropes from the horse. The pure white steed with blue markings reared, hooves kicking a man in the chest.

Getting the horse away from them and down the shore, tearing her own cloak to make a bandage for his cut leg she caressed his muzzle and mane. Smiling gently, the hood helped shield her face from the sun though she had to whisk some of her vibrant red hair back behind her ear, eyes a arctic blue green, rare. She had no idea the horse was actually Pegasus and the son of the god Poseidon. Moving to leave him till she stopped short looking back as her hood fell back to see the horse had bitten it and neighed rearing his head just a little in a pull. She stumbled and he lowered that she fell onto his back before he righted, markings glowing she fell asleep immediately under Pegasus sway as he walked down the shore to meet his father at the piers. Telepathically telling the god everything that had happened.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

As I seen my son come back to me I noticed that he was injured but someone had clearly taken to his wounds. "I hope that whoever had saved you, that you erased their memory of it so that they do not remember what they have did. Not that I am trying to be mean or anything but I am guessing by how you are fixed up that it was not someone like us, but please enlighten me as to what has happened" I said to him. After he told me about how she fought the men and rescued him. "So she isn't like us but she can fight like us? Maybe she is a half and half? But I haven't heard about any more of those being out there. We must find out more about her." I said to him and then thought about how I could find out about it without it being completely obvious.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Pegasus nudged his father in the shoulder and flickered his mane as his head moved toward the sea. Looking over the waters he found the one his son had been saved by on a ship, the two teens that had harmed his son had her bound with chain and rope. Pegasus neighed in anger as they moved her toward the end of the ship, a couple of water nymphs and children of Poseidon hissed where they were on the rocks, angered, they knew her. She was in fact just a mortal and not related to any of the gods. She was injured, red down her leg where a broken arrow was. She tried to balance where she was as the ship got hit by water from the coming storm. Red down her right side of her very fair face from a gash. Teasing and tormenting in her for believing in the gods and for saving a stupid horse. She stood up on the rail and cursed them for not believing in the gods. The wind picking up her words that Poseidon heard them clearly. "If I die then I die and resign myself to Poseidon's realm beneathe the depths. Horses are his animal and I believe in him and may he reduce you to kindling for harming that horse." With that they tried to come at her but she closed her eyes and stepped off falling to the sea and beneathe it's waves from the chain and ropes that bound her, choosing her faith then dying at the hands of cowards. Pegasus reared and several nymphs moved to the rocks looking to Poseidon for his decision.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"BRING THAT GIRL TO ME!" I yelled at them, I wanted to meet the one that saved my son and was so found of me.

They hissed and bolted, taking off into the waters and soon returned pulling the human to the shallows and shore to Poseidon. They had broken most of the chains and ropes but looked to him in fear for she was not breathing and her lips were blue. Seeing him coax the water from her lungs and restart her life. She coughed water. Eyes opening he saw the most sea worthy colored eyes ever on a mortal. But she passed back out breathing. Alive she shivered to being touched, Pegasus neighed a bit. Wanting revenge to how hurt she was, if not for Poseidon his father this mortal who cared for him would of perished. She was young but attractive like the last mortal he took as a lover many years ago. His son and nymphs cared about her state of being, especially the nymphs. He learned she had saved two of the, once when she was very little and another time when she turned into an adult of 17.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at the ship as it started to sail away. "YOU GUYS MUST GO AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO TAKE THAT BOAT DOWN. TAKE WHOEVER YOU NEED TO DO THE TASK. I WANT THEIR DEAD BODIES BROUGHT TO ME AS PROOF THAT THEY ARE DEAD, AND THEN I WILL SEND SOMEONE THAT CAN LOOT THE SHIP AND WE WILL SHARE THE STUFF THAT IS ON IT!" I said to them and I watched them leave. I lifted her up and put her on my sons back and we went to our house. When we got their I put her on the couch and I covered her up with blankets. I then put wood in the fire and I watched her come back to life. "Hello there!" I said to her with a smile, "And thanks for saving my son."

She blinked staring at him at a loss for words. She knew he was a god. Swallowing a bit she looked down as was polite and expected of a mortal when looking at a god or in the presence of one. "I didn't know it was your son lord Poseidon, I am glad he is ok."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes he is my son and I thank you over and over again for saving him.

She blinked at the god for saying thank you to her. "But you saved me in return I owe you a debt though I don't know how I can repay you." She was honest and meant her words. Making him realize why his son had a liking to her. She was young and naive but she was kind and honest.

10Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Fri May 13, 2011 4:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You do not have to pay me back at all. I saved your life because you saved my sons life, and that is the end of it, if anything I should owe you for saving the being that is the most important to me. If I would have lost him I am not sure what I would have done. He means everything to me. He is my son and I just couldn't stand that thought of losing him. So would you like to come to out place and get settled in and such?" I asked her, not letting her agree or disagree with what I said.

11Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Fri May 13, 2011 4:57 am

At a loss for words and seeing she wasn't going to get out of this she took his offered hand and got up to follow him. Looking around the palace of water. The naiads behind the walls of water watched her shyly. His sired children knew of her and were curious to see if Poseidon would keep her like he did the few mortal woman he wanted and didn't want shared to other mortal men.

12Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Tue May 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You guys are wrong. I am not keeping her for myself. I am keeping her for my son, and I am not forcing her to stay here, she is free to go whenever she wants to. She likes my son and my son likes her and so I am letting her stay here for as long as she wants." I said to the Naiads. "So what do you usually do, is their family that we should contact or anything?" I asked her.

13Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 am

She looked to him then away looking around more. "I am all that is left i'm afraid Lord Poseidon. " She touched the walls of water that did not fall and a Naid reached out and touched her hand too, following her and giggling.

14Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is really terrible. I am really sorry to hear that. Well I would like to welcome you to the place and the sea world, the water world, would you like a tour? There is lots we won't be able to do all of it today, but I could show you around this part of the waters and the buildings and such?" I asked her.

15Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 am

She took his hand when he offered it and smiled with a nod ready pleasing the sea god. willing to go with him for the tour

16Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sat May 28, 2011 7:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took her by the hand and I showed her around, there was so much to show her and not very much time, my son would be waking up soon and he would obviously want to spend time with this most beautiful lady. I hope that they loved each other as I can already see so much love for her in my sons eyes. I just hope that she feels the same way about him or he is going to be heart broken, I must say so myself though she was the most beautifulest lady I had ever laid eyes on and if my son didn't want her, I would have taken her in a heartbeat, that is if she would even want to be mine, but she was his, atleast that is how it was standing for now. I took her hand and I showed here where all the bedrooms and the other rooms were, then we came out to the patio... "This is where I like to sit and think, whenever I need to be alone and I need to think, if there is someone out here, I will come out and go find my own little place to sit and think, our yard is soo very big, maybe tomorrow if my son is feeling up to it, we will go out and take a tour around the lands. There is much more to show you but I am afraid that we don't have much time, supper will be ready soon, and I hope that they have made up the spare bedroom for you. I hope that you like it." I said to her with a smile, knowing that she would like it. She was a special human, so special that I am surprised that she is not a god.

17Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 am

She smiled during the tour, listening to him speak. When he came to check on her later he found her asleep half out of the wading pool where she had gone and taken a swim. In her lap and curled up with her was a young child siren and at her back a Siren mermaid. The others were lounged. They shouldn't of been able to get in there unless invited and they killed and fed on humans yet here she was untouched. Something unheard of .

18Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at them and was a little bit surprised, this might have been unheard of but how I have seen her lately, I knew that there was something special about her and I knew that that is also why my son wants her. She is amazing and I think she will do us tons of good and when I die, she will be a great queen next to my son, if that is, they do decide to get together. I shook her shoulder softly, "I think you should get to bed, I can take you to my sons room if you would like... or you can have you room, it's up to you..." I said to her as I helped her out of the water.

19Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 am

She groaned at being woken up but let herself be helped. She shivered in the arms of the sea god. Feeling sleepy she muzzled into him and breathed in the beach eyes closing. "I'll go where you go." She said oh so softly sending a shiver down his spine and she was asleep again. Calmed, relaxed and at peace.

20Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took her to my sons bedroom and I quietly opened the door and put her into bed next to him. He wasn't in his Pegasus form he was in his normal form. He was quite the handesome boy but even a more handsome horse. I always wondered why he had cosen the form of a flying horse for his life to be saved instead of a sea creature, but I know I can see pretty good as to why. Well I was thinking actually betting that this was one of the reasons. All the women/mermaids in the sea all looked the same, and out here, when he can be on shore, there are tons that he can chose from. I hope that she treats him well as he has seemed to take a great liking to her.

21Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am

She slept and his son stirred to see her and pulled her closer, holding her and snuggling into her form. Sleeping.

22Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I loved how she smelt. She smelt so very beautiful. I went to my own bed and laid down and fell asleep.

I got up, looked and seen her by my side. I wasn't imagining things. I then put my arms around her and I held her close to me. It felt so nice and warm having another body next to mine.

23Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

feeling someone hold her caused her to stir a little and slightly turn over that it was discovered the one he was holding in fact was the woman that had saved him. Snuggling into Pegasus because he was far warmer than any human.

24Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Things were getting kinda cold around here. I went to my closet and got myself a couple more towels but something just wasn't right. Something was wrong.I went outside to see what was going on and there I seen it. Two of the ladies of the water were dead on the beach. I ran inside and woke up my son and the girl. "Something very bad is going on and I need you guys to get to safety."

25Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Empty Re: Immortal Seas ((Kressie x Rheaynos )) Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Rheaynos woke with a start but woke up and wondered what was going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum