hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos))

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 am

The storms were up in fury again, obviously Zeus was quarreling with someone or another. Visiting the mortals as it was his only option since he was not allowed on mount Olympus he found someone in his shrine of the temple. A maid warrior that had fought against Ares spartan soldiers not to long ago. She had tended the dead around her and prepared them for the ferryman. She was asleep on the doorstep between life and death herself, having tended herself last. She was pale fair but more pale now as it was from blood loss. Her weapons were laid aside, twin swords and her personal shield.
    Hair jet black like the night itself, features soft but not the soft of a young child, she was but of the age of 18 to 20. Wearing simple leather sandals, skirt and a mesh tunic. Hair tied up and back with the sides down and weaved at the sides making her bangs streaked. Fair for a mortal. She didn't wake up when he entered, she wouldn't, fever evident. Only time would tell if she survived her wounds if not she would perish and her soul would go to the underworld like all the other mortals. It was rare that any mortal tend his shrine and clean it and she had at least he got respect from someone.

2Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Sun May 01, 2011 6:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

There was quite a number of dead souls coming down to the underworld lately. I wondered what war was going on up there at this moment that would send all of these souls to me, not that I mind it because that just sets my army to be bigger and better once all is said and done, but this wasn't normal. When I talked to my side man earlier he told me that there is a lady that right now is in between the stages of life and death and if she dies she would be coming here. I asked him what was so special about her, and he said he wasn't sure but there was something special about her he could feel it when he was near her. I wondered about this and then thought... I decided to go back to my throne and sit there and think about everything that has been happening. I haven't talked to anyone else in awhile, I went to the river of Styx and watched as the as Charon came closer and closer. I was going to ask him if he knew why there was so many souls coming into the underworld. He must know, or have an idea, but he might not, he just likes that he gets paid to bring them through. He stopped at the dock and let the dead souls get off of his boat. I went up to his boat and asked him, "Do you have any idea why we have been getting so many souls down here lately, any idea as to what is going on up there?"

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 am

Charon looked to his lord and master, barely tilting his head at the god. "Because Ares has gotten drunk and decided to take out the people that will not join the Spartans. He has been killing off all the Arcadians he can find. There are a few left, one did not come with this bunch, she's not exactly dead yet." The Ferryman stopped when Hades grabbed his Oar and kept him from moving. When he asked he told her about what she looked like, "Her name is Nysa(Knee-S-ah). She was an artist and weaver before the war Ares caused. She can see and talk to the dead." He mused pulling the oar a bit out of his hand. "Cereberus pup got loose and she saved it though she nearly got killed for it despite her wounds, it hasn't left her side yet."

4Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well isn't that just great and she can talk and see the dead you say?" I said to him. "Well I thought that I could sense that someone was watching us. I am not sure what to think about this one, I would like you to find out as much info as you can about her, even if you have to send someone up there, but please send someone up that is good and won't get caught, maybe you can send someone back up before they pay their way into here." I said to him with an evil grin and gav him his oar back. "Hurry it up though, I don't have forever." I laughed because I did, but in this case I did not. I did not need someone up there spying on us, and people finding out what we are doing down here, if anything I would need her down here, or at least on our side.

5Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 am

Charon nodded to him before rowing his way back to the other side. Soon returning and with the pup of Cereberus in hand before Hades could ask Charon glanced over and Hades saw Nysa for the first time. She had been tended for death and seemed to have died in the night. She had black leather sandals that stopped mid shin and a plated leather and armored skirt with tasled belt. Wearing net mesh under a leather and bronzed tunic with plated armor, wearing protective arm guards. Hair done up with several onyx lilly's set in bronze, bangs streaked and her eyes burned like arctic fires. Pale white, Charon watched her and arched a soft brow. " Even in death she's beautiful wouldn't you say mi lord." He smirked sneaking a glance at Hades to see him watching her. The Cereberus pup squirmed free and rushed down the shore beach to brush her and follow her. Not yet having his three heads like his sire.

6Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I nodded with a smile, "Yes she is very beautiful..." I said to him and then waited for her to come nad talk to me.

7Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 6:46 am

Nysa stopped to nod to the Ferryman before looking to Hades feet. Not looking him in the eyes, bowing her head. Respectful, not many mortals did that dead or alive for him in this day and age. When he touched her chin and lifted it a bit their eyes met and he saw the depths of their arctic fire, They were intense with many hues within them. She gazed upon him without fear but he found was soft quiet awe. Hesitating but she traced her fingers along his cheek a bit before suddenly stopping. Pulling her hand away and looking down. "Forgive me , I did not ask." Charon tilted his head to smile at Hades, she seemed to find the god of death beautiful when others would flee or tremble before him she had instead touched him.

8Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 6:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I really liked him. That was new for me as most people who came through here, well most of the girls thought I was ugly or demented. I wondered if maybe she was blind but I seen that she wasn't and to have something down here that was living that came with her. I knew they would both do me greatness! not with fighting but to have around. "So what brings you here?" I asked her.

9Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 am

I got up to return the pup to the Ferryman but on arrival I died." She said honestly, Charon confirmed it and that is why she was here. She glanced to him and was caught doing so as he took hold of her chin made to meet his eyes like before. Again there was no look of fear but awe. Charon grinned more, speaking telepathically to Hades his master - she does not fear you but looks to you with Awe, question is now will you restore her life and keep her prisoner or free her to the Alysium Fields of Eternal rest and perhaps to be reborn?- Charon asked curiously, knowing the loneliness of the god of death, for once a female showed him favor and respect instead of fear and repulsion. Cereberus moved out of the darkness the three headed wolf beast breathed in the new comer as she stiffened and turned, looking the hound did not sneer and open it's maws to devour her. Instead it put it's nose against her and pushed in a nudge backward a bit. She had to hold to a muzzle to keep her feet, but after a moment she calmed to caress him, the look in her eyes as she did so was one of awed acceptance and happiness to know the beast of the underworld. His two pups brushed her as well, for once liking a mortal, staring down into her arctic eyes as she stared back into gold ones hers started to daze a bit and she frowned but sleep was coming over her. The dog was putting her under so to carry her off to his lair like he did his pups. Ears slacking as she shook her head and stumbled a bit, it bit her cloak as she fell still fighting the sleep. "Hey!" Charon scolded.

10Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am going to let her decide. Whichever she wants her fate to be that is what it is going to be" I said back to him telepathically and then I turned to her and said, "Do you wish to stay here with me and the others, or do yo wish to be sent to the Eternal Fields to live at Eternal Rest with other happy humans and animals?" I asked her as I once again held her face in my hands.

11Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 am

She blinked as he had her face in his hands and felt trapped by his gaze." I...." She would of blushed if she were alive, relaxing into his hands she got a soft look, one Hades wasn't used to seeing ever directed toward him. "Can I stay by you for awhile?" She asked softer meaning to say that in her head but realized too late she had said it out loud, Charon blinked at that. He could blush as he was in his human form. Seeing Hades shiver he didn't dare say a word. Curious to how Hades would react to someone seemingly crushing on him.

12Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Wed May 04, 2011 2:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I would love to have someone by my side, it has been so very long since I have had someone want to even stay by my side and not go on to the eternal field. But remember it is your choice and whenever you want to go to the eternal field just let me know and I will send you over there" I said to her with a smile, and with that I couldn't help myself and I kissed her on the lips and then moved away. Not meaning to do it but I did.

13Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Wed May 04, 2011 3:34 am

Nysa blinked from being kissed by the god of the underworld but she shivered, not afraid. She moved to follow him for once the god felt his hand taken as she walked beside him looking around. She followed him to his dwelling and throne staying out of sight to others he was judging but he knew she was there.

14Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Thu May 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Hey you over there, doing nothing. Please go into the room downstairs and fetch the other thorne for this lady, she needs a chair as she cannot just stand her and hurt her beautiful legs." I yelled at the guy that was wasting his time and doing nothing productive.

15Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 pm

He rushed to do as told. Nysa looked to him. "You don't have to Mi Lord." She stopped speaking when he reached out and had fingers to her lips, dropping the subject and left with the hand maidens he summoned. She returned to take her chair beside him, she had black and bronze leather sandals. Wearing a silver and black dress that brought out her auburn black hair and very unique eyes. Hair down and done with silver and bronze ties with silver tiny talisman's that stood for Hades and his realm. She had her ears pierced and wore the pendant of Cereberus. She looked like a real lady her paleness made her Ethreal and almost exotic to look at. She made death beautiful to him which was morbid to all others but he had been dealt death and judgement while his brothers Zeus and Poseidon squandered their gifts and kingdoms above ground.

16Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Fri May 13, 2011 4:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I looked at her, "Why wouldn't I do this for you. Of course, you have chosen to be by my side, and I am going to make sure that it is the best thing ever, just remember if you ever want to go to the eternal field just let me know, as I will not keep you here if it is not what you want." I said to her and then I reached over and took her hand, and then I said, "So what would you like to do today, how about telling me about why all these dead and lost souls are coming to me, what are they doing up there?" I asked her hoping that she would have some answers.

17Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 am

She blinked at that but she held his hand back and met his gaze unflinchingly. "Ares has insighted a war to make his Spartans conquer all his enemies by slavery or death and Zeus it seems is doing nothing to prevent it. Or doesn't seem to care." She said honestly, "Other mortals are beginning to renounce the gods."

18Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Fri May 13, 2011 4:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"This is going to be one of those wars where I am going to look like a good person by helping out for the better, because those doorknobs up there do not know how to keep their anger in line, or to stop something when it is clearly should be. So then it is left up to me. How am I supposed to stay bad and evil, when I know what I have to do is right? Not that I don't mind it, but it just kinda goes against me reputation, kinda thing." I said to her and started laughing, when have I ever worried about my reputation or what anyone thought of me. I was just babbling and that thought was making me laugh even harder. Me? Babbling? Seriously? Oh god.

19Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 am

She reached out and caressed his cheek. "Perhaps then at the end of this week when the eclipse comes and covers the land in darkness it would be best then to go to mortals and scare them straight?" She asked in thought, feeling him catch her hand and wrist meeting his coal burning eyes not realizing the effect she had on the god, or that she inspired him now and that was dangerous.

20Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Fri May 13, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I am not sure, if I am going to go out there myself or send someone else out there, I am wondering what they are trying to prove, and maybe they are wanteing me." I said to her, "Which wouldn't surprise me they have done something like that a couple of times.

21Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Sat May 14, 2011 7:05 am

Perhaps it would be better than to send someone to go up there for you in your place then." She leaned into his hand and touch. Look gentle without realizing it though the god could see it clearly, sending a shiver down is spine to be looked at so. She was a rare find that even his black heart found himself contemplating keeping her for his own, his brothers took mortals for lovers, then left them to their fates. Yes she was already dead but she was still a mortal soul and one that caved to the slightest show of affection rather real or an act from him. He could take her for his own and keep her for his own, it would anger Zeus and Poseidon. Something to make his black heart skip.

22Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Sun May 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah, that would be the thing, but I am not sure who I am going to send, I have a lot of warriors and soldiers but there isn't too many that I can trust. I am thining of maybe sending Jeekub but I am not sure what he is up to... He lives here with his family now as they were all killed by a bomb, and it was not a very good thing, and so instead of sending them to the other side, of the eternal field they wanted to stay here and work for me since he doesn't feel like he has fullfilled his life ... and he is my most trusted person, but I am not sure if I want to send him or not, but he is the only one that I can trust..." I said to her and then I went on a search to look for Jeekub

23Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Wed May 18, 2011 3:20 am

She let him go and followed the hand maidens, Jeekub took his offer and let him go he found her in his bed sleeping in his chamber. He was able to trace up her leg that was half out of the sheet and found it to be nothing but silk. Her hair was down and cascaded and her expression was tranquil and soft. She was in a mere sleep dress, but her choker necklace bore his mark, the one he had made for his wife Persephone that she had broken and threw at him. She had remade it and was wearing it a shiver went down his spine to see a woman wear it. A woman that instead of making him miserable and leaving him that they rarely saw each other as it was, was with him constantly. His fingers ached and when he touched her that ache melted away. This mere mortal had him for now,and had accepted her place and fate to be with him instead of the blessed Elysium fields. He felt a slight ache in his chest to quell his loneliness

24Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I was more happy then anything. I was glad that I really wasn’t as bad as my ex-wife had made me out to be. I am glad that someone actually does see the good in me and doesn’t always look for the bad in me. I got changed into my boxers, and PJ shorts, so that if someone was to come in here they would not have a heart attack. Yes, I still had my great masculine body but I definitely was aging and I am sure that no one wants to see more than they need to. I then chuckled slightly at my thoughts. I then crawled into bed beside her, put my arms around her and I was soon asleep myself. We slept soundly through the night and then when it was day out, I got up out of bed and I let her continue to sleep. I went out and looked around. I was not sure what the plans were for today, I didn’t want to be gone all day, as I wanted to spend time with her just like she seemd to like to spend time with me. I knew I was jumping into this pretty fast, but I was pretty sure that she was not going to be like my ex-wife and just pretend to like me and then hate me so badly. She hurt me bad and I am hoping that this one will be better. I let my mind trail off and I was day-dreaming ...

25Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Empty Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) Mon May 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Nysa had woken up and found him out looking the underworld seemingly lost in thought it made her smile. Letting arms go around him as her delicate fingers traced against his sides to his chest. Leaning into him against his back she stayed that way. At peace this way feeling him shiver but then his hands go to her arms tracing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum