hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"How about tonight?" He said leaning his head over to rest on her's. "Or right after school." He joked though his tone stayed the same.

She sighed as she sat there. "So...if we are not going to school. What would you like to do?" She asked.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Your choice." She said as she smiled.

"Lets.. Uhm.. Uhm.. I dunno." He seemed at a loss of thoughts.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku smiled and reached over to gently take her chin in his fingers and then leaned down and very carefully kissed her.

Tsuki sat there trying not to fidget. Not that she was uncomfortable with him she was just sort of shy. She could fight anyone but liking someone was new to her.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai's eyes would widen as she felt his lips on hers. It felt like electric pulsed through her heart and veins as there lips touched. Her cheeks would turn red as she softly pressed her lips back onto his, kissing him back.

Ongaku noticed how shy and nervous she was so he went over to her, holding her hands in his as he smiled at her. "Don't be shy with me.."

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Its hard for me not too." She admitted. "I have never had friends before." She looked into his eyes. "Aku has never let anyone close enough to me."

Aku slowly pulled back and looked down into her eyes. "Was that bad? Cause if it was I might have to try it again."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

She stared at him and smirked. "It was terrible." She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

He pulled her down in a sudden tight hug. "Well guess what! Get used to it cause I'm going to be SUPER close to you all the time!"

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku smiled and leaned in and placed his lips on her's once more. This time he pressed it alittle harder making it deeper.

Tsuki swallowed hard and started to blush a very bright red color. "How close?" She asked wanting to know if he was going to be hugging her at every moment.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai smiled as well and pressed her lips back to his, roughly pressing against his a bit harder..

"Super close!" He held her extremely close with a smile.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Too close too close." She said as she struggled to push him away. "I can't breath!" She shouted and finally wiggled free. "Why do you want to be so close to me?"

When he finally came up for air he smiled down at her. "How was that one?" He asked his cocky smile showed his pride behind kissing her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum