hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Wh-What?" Akai felt her cheeks heat up as she stared at him. "Wh-Why a date?" She was in utter shock. She had never been asked for such a prize.

Ongaku would then gently stroke her hair as he stared down at her. "How about you rest here tonight? That way if they do you can come to me.." He smiled softly at her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked at him. "Could I um...sleep in the same room with you?" She asked. She didn't expect to be in bed with him but just having him in the room might keep the Incubus at bay.

Aku smiled. "I like you is why." He said and started to walk toward's the main building of the school. "Why do you not want to go?"

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai followed beside him, blushing as she looked down. "I've never really.. Been asked out before.." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head nervously. Its true, she was to cold to ever be asked out, no one ever had the guts to.

Ongaku smiled at her and nodded. "Of course. We can sleep in the same bed if yyou want.. I don't want those nasty sex creatures touching you in your dreams or in real life.." He told her honestly.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Frist time for everything." He said looking back at her with a gentle smile.

"Really?" She asked pulling back to look down into his eyes. "I mean...not be disrespectful or anything."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai smiled a bit but it soon faded as she looked down. What if she messed it up?! She usually did mess things up. She didn't watch where she was going as she walked, staring at her feet.

"I don't mind." He smiled at her softly. Sharing a bed with Tsuki.. This made him blush, to share a bed with such a beautiful girl, he had no right..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled but it only lasted a moment. "What's the catch?" She asked knowing that there was always a price.

Aku caught Akai just in time as she bumped into a bench and almost fell onto her butt. "Careful." He whispered and put her back on her feet.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Gah!" She blinked and looked up at Aku. "Th-Thanks.." She looked at her feet. "Just thinking.." She said as she sat criss-cross on the bench.

Ongaku looked at her and blinked. "Price? Well.. If you put it that way uhm.. How about.." He bit his lip softly, thinking.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"That will cost you a good night kiss on our date." He said before she said that she was thinking. "About what?"

"There is always a price when someone does something nice for you right?" She asked and looked down at her hands on her lap.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai blushed vibrant red, clearly showable on her face. She had never had her first kiss before, then again she was locked up for years on end. "I-Its nothing.."

"I'm so not like that! And if I was it was because Akai made me. She's strict, like a mommy!" He said, like a child. It was cute, because he often did it when he complained.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If it was nothing then you wouldn't have been thinking so hard." He said as he sat on the bench next to her. "Are there shadows in your past?"

She raised an eye brow. "Well I was just saying that is usually the case."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai looked down and played with her feet, nodding. "Yeah.."

"Not with me my dear!" He smiled happily. He never liked things like that..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked him up and down. "I believe you." She whispered. "I don't know why but I do."

"Tell me about it...if you want." He said looking up at the sky. "And I will tell you mine."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I was born in a extremely holy clan.. Blonde hair and blue eyes or brown hair and brown eyes.. Until I was born. They said that my parents dug in hell and pulled me out.. My parents were executed. As for I? I was locked up in a cellar, for years and years.." She looked at the sky with him and sighed. "And with that, I've never had my first kiss.. Or a experience with dating.. So I'm nervous." She finally admitted, looking back down. The great Akai was NEVER nervous.. Until now.

Ongaku's smile widened as he hugged her. "Yay! You trust me!" He cheered, happy. Finally, the two enemies had finally made up..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku looked at her and with a huge sigh he started to speak. "Tsuki and I grew up with loving parents. Well as loving as demon's could. Our family has always been the keepers of this sword." He said putting a hand on the hilt of the long katana blade. "When we were 10 my father was driven mad by the sword. He murdered our older brother and mother. He came after us but I traded my eye to the sword for Tsuki and myself to live. Thus why I have darkness instead of a normal eye." He said pointing to his eye patch.

She froze as he hugged her. It was strange to be touched by any one other then Aku and even then Aku never hugged her. He tried to never get close to her.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai seemed in shock before looking at the ground. "That's a lot worse then me.." She said as stared at the ground. She watched her cell mates one by one die, since they could not live forever like herself...

Ongkau felt her tense up and he frowned, quickly getting off of her. "Sorry.." He looked down, ashamed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"In some ways..." He said before looking back at her. "But I was never alone." His gazed held her's. "And in that one aspect you were worse then I."

"I'm sorry...I was raised around demons we aren't really all touchy feely." She said with a blush. "But I do sort of like it."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai gazed back at him softly. "Yeah.. Its the reason I never smiled.. I never really felt emotions.. Besides hatred, fear, sadness.. All the bad ones.." She said as she fiddled with her fingers..

Ongaku grinned happily and chuckled. "Your cute when you blush!" He exclaimed, examining the pretty pink flush on her face.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Her blush became brighter. "Stop that it isn't nice!" She said clearing her throat. "So...what's your story?" She asked looking off to her side.

"And that is why I never let anyone close to my sister. She is all I had." He said looking up at the sky. "Before you that is."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai smiled and looked at the sky as well. "Heh.." She laughed a bit and took her hair out of her pony tail, it finally was bugging her. She ran her fingers through her knee length red hair.

"Aww! I can't help it its so true!" Ongaku would gush with a cute blush on his face. "My story huh.. Well, I was born in the land of silence. As you can tell by the name, no one spoke. Babies weren't supposed to cry when they were born, but I did.." He said as he looked around. "By the age of two, I was forced to leave and never come back. My parents were even frightened at me, thought I was a mistake. I learned to never love them. Until I met you guys.. Thats when we found a bunch of instruments, that were soon sealed inside of me.." He explained to her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It seems you draw misfits to you, Ms. Akai." He said as he turned his eyes back to her and watched her run her fingers into the long length of red silken hair.

She raised her eye brow. "The land of Silence....I would hate to live there. I love music...." She said and looked up. "Though I can only really play the violin."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Huh? How so Mr. Aku?" Akai asked this, looking at him with her deep crimson eyes as her lips formed a smile.

"Ah the violin. Such a wonderful instrument!" He smiled happily, remembering the beautiful sounds of the instrument..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nodded. "I will play it for you some time." She whispered.

"You have drawn my sister, myself, and Ongaku to you. I bet he has a past as well...It seems we take sanctuary with eachother." He said gently

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I see.." Akai would lock her eyes with his as she continued to run her fingers through her hair

"Please do!" Ongaku smiled, nearly beginning.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku gave a content sigh as he sat with her.

She blushed gently. "Well when I get it back I will." She said before going to sit on the couch.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai then turned her gaze to the sky as she leaned against Aku softly. "When do you want to go on our date?" She asked him randomly, trying to lighten the mood.

Ongaku would smile and squeal like a girl as he clapped his hands happily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum