hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"So do you want us around right now, or would you like some rest? We will let you be if you would like to rest and I know my son will have lots of questions for you but those can wait also." I said to her seriously and then looking at my son and showing him that if she wanted to rest then we would let her do that and then we would talk to her.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

77Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 am

She opted rest, tired, it was understandable. Sleeping in their room, the tea she had taken was helping. Her students were rather excited and helpful in class if she needed help.

78Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Classes were doing wonderful. I actually feed bad for them for how the way I did treat them. I am glad that everyone is doing good. There has been less pranks played on me, and there shouldn't be anymore wars for awhile, and I am becoming a new man, and honestly I am excited about the man I am becoming. I have an amazing wife-to-be, a son that will now talk to me and understands that it wasn't my fault the way that it happened, and I love myself. Which is weird to say but it is true. She has changed me in so many ways, but they are positive ways. I must have been gapping out in class because next thing I know a paper airplane hit my head. I opened my eyes, and laughed, "Sorry about that guys .. if you want to leave early you guys can ... and no homework for the holidays. Have a good holidays and I plan to see you all afterwards." I said to them all and I waited for them all to leave and then I locked up the stuff and then grabbed my stuff and locked up the room behind me. Things have been doing much better, grades have been getting higher in my class and things have just been turning out for the best. I went in search for my son, but then I remembered he had his step-mother-to-be's class, and so I just waited for them both to come out of the class. I was going to propose to her during the holidays if it was okay with my son, I would talk to him about it tonight. Oh boy would Xavier be surprised. I could not wait. I hoped he was okay with it. I would explain to him that I wasn't replacing his mom, but I needed someone in my life, to love me and hold me too. It wouldn't replace the memories of his mom and my first wife, but I wanted to be happy. And since they both got along really well I couldn't see it being that big of a difference. I would even bring him with me to pick out the ring, and I would get him to keep her distracted while I got ready to propose. Yes, this would all work out if Xavier was okay with it. I sighed and still waited for her class to let out as I let mine out early.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum