hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 am

[center][b]Whispers in the Dark Hp

Lions of Ravens amongst Badgers of Snakes

This is how the school was being separated for the duelist competition when a foreign school came. The Students of Nexus Eera hadn't stayed very long in their visit and their customs had been so different, the school had been based in the states of New York where the Wizard press claimed the Greek gods lived and stayed. There was one thing that was different that came out of the visit though and that was the new professor they gained. Professor Relitner. She was only 24 and the best of her class and secondary Headmaster to her Academy. She was a retired duelist and specialized in the bizare use of magic without wands. The sorting hat had a field day trying to sort her into a house, but was unable to come to a conclusion, that is until she downright stated to represent Gryffindor.
She also dressed odd not wearing anything used to being seen in the wizarding world but then again the academy was not just for witches and wizards or for the completely human either. She never was seen without her hood and it hid her face completely until now. Many students stared, especially the guys. She was so pale tan it was more than fair. Face soft but not the soft a child. Cheek bones barely raised and on her cheek bones she had strange tribal off set that looked like living metal and light. It traced back to the end of her eyebrows. Hair long and black with azure blue streaks in it like whisps of winter.
Tied up and back with a strange clip, sides down. Ears pierced twice with a cuff in each ear. Shirt tunic mesh of red with a black over tunic that was sleeveless and strapped to the side. Wearing a sash belt and metal baldric of a house clan symbol. She had long black nylon pants with red mesh running up the sides to her thighs and wore a wand holster. Boots long and strapping to the sides and wearing leather vambraces, hands gloved. The clothing had the same metal like light lines of the same weird silver blue in them. Eyes a strange honey gold. Bangs streaked. Very lithe and slender. Back of the tunic having the Gryffindor lion embraced by Ravenclaws Raven. Right now standing on the duel area awaiting the potions master as students filed in and whispered about her appearance. Beautiful but very very weird to them.

2Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Professor Snape
It was different in this century in Hogwarts. The houses were now teamed up and split. I know was in control of more kids. I was in control of Hufflepuff and Syltherin. Which was GREAT with me because that meant I had more students to help with my MASTER PLAN. We were going to win these battles. Snape is a pretty sly guy and will go to all ends to get what he wants. My great great great grandfather was the first snape to teach here and now I am here to continue his lagacy and to finish what he started. I am a bit nicer and not as hard and not so much homework as I hate marking but I will finish what was started and with out secret ingredients we will win this battle... Fair or not Fair...
Image:
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Severus-Snape-severus-snape-6723721-350-540

SEXIEST ONE I COULD FIND OF HIM!!!

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 am

That is when Severus caught sight of Relitner as he came to help introduce dueling to the students. She was no Lockheart or bumbling witch. She looked intelligent and clever but exotic at the same time. Dumbledore had spoken of her, describing her as a phoenix. Yet looking at her she was more onto a wolf you saw caged behind in a man made forest. Golden honey eyes catching the light of the candle lanterns that hovered the room. The students looking to him as he entered especially those of his house. She was not something to be expected.

4Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around and I seen her. She was beautiful but I still didn't trust her though. No matter how beautiful she as. She was on the opposite side and I was not letting her beauty get to me. I used a spell to put around me and my students so they boys could concentrate. I heard the whispering. "SILENCE!" I shouted. "You have all seen her now, but remember she is no on our side. She is against us, and they will try to use it. But we aren't going to listen. We must just concentrate on the task at hand. Put on blinders if you mus to help you concentrate of the duelling matches." I said to them, and with a nod I brought the dividers down. I walked up to her and shook her hand introduced myself and then before she could answer I went back to my house and we sat down on the bleachers.

5Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 am

She was left a bit curious about him but brushed it off getting students to pair off. Two on both sides accidently unleashed spells they couldn't handle at their level but blinked as a dragon of water shielded them and bit into the neck of the spell creature. They looked to find her there. Walking up the stairs onto the stage flicking out her wrist and hand breaking the divider from the two students that caused it not surprised to see it was a gryffindor and a slytherin. Wand leaving the sheath to be caught by her hand as she ran at the serpent. Jumping up and against the pillar she moved in a flip the wand transformed into a sword running down the serpent in a downward swipe. Landing with leg out and hand against the floor. The serpent broke into flames she looked up suddenly the ward tribals on her cheeks changed color. She turned sword shattering back into a wand and casting a spell nullifying the other as it screamed and shattered.

the students backed off looking at her as she stood. "No dueling the other houses! Or using black arts spells!" She turned on the students responsible eyes catching the light. "House points will be deducted for that little stunt! 50 Each! You two Detention!" She gripped the two Gryffindor students over to the doors and pushed them out and let the Two slytherins alone they were snape's responsibility. Not seeing Snape's reaction. She was actually very strict, this was nothing to play with, she was correct.

6Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I grabbed the two students by the collars and I put them on the bleachers. "You guys can watch everyone else and you are losing 100 points. You guys must pay attention and when it is our time we will shine. This is just little stuff and all we are doing is practicing the tournement isn't until the end of the school year. You guys need not get worked up right now as the school year just started. Please pay attention and EVERYONE BACK TO SPELLS. AND NO MORE MISTAKES. WE CAN NOT RISK IT." I shouted and looked at the teacher with a smirk and then went back to watching everyone. "Jasmine, nice spell work and nice handling skills. That was very well done." I then walked over to Ramsy. "Ramsy, nice stance, remember though shoulders back straight you should not see your shoes." I said as I straightened him up and let him go from there. "See how your shots are more straighter?" I asked him. He nodded and I contiued doing my rounds.

7Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am

Relitner did the same but actually took out her wand and challenged the students personally with hands on instruction. They watched her draw something out with her wand and the floor beneath them changed. It became a magic circle of Merlin. "You must feel the magic here." She rested a hand in the center of her chest. "You can't always rely on wands either." She stood in the center having a student take each of the elemental circles. "attack me." She said after sheathing her wand. They looked at her confused. "It's alright, your opponent won't always have a wand either nor be completely human." They attacked her but she pulled their spells inward speaking very ancient latin and reflecting spells back they shielded. They were dismissed and everyone went for dinner. Relitner cleaned up the room and headed down for the teachers table walking beside him. Quiet and reading a very complex potions book.

8Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

What she was doing was pretty interesting to say, but I knew she wasn't completely human and that is why I don't think that she should be allowed to teach her. I gathered up my students and told them that tomorrow would be more hands on and challanging and that we would not be in the arena we would be somewhere else. After they left and went to dinner, I was walking with her to the teachers table when I suddenly remembered that I had to go and see Hagrid. "Excuse me mam, but as much as I would love to go and sit with you guys at the table I have some very important matters to take care of." I then excused myself and walked away. I actually had no clue why Hagrid wanted to talk to me, I just knew that he did. So I went out the back of the school and across the feild to see what Hagrid had wanted. I went to his hut and knocked on the door.

9Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Hagrid had gotten him his potions request that he had tried to have filled while at Diagon Alley. After all the ingredients came from animals. Listening to him mutter about this afternoon to laugh. "Ms. Relitner is human Professor Snape." He smiled even as Severus looked at him. "I met her parents a very nice and strict family. Mum was a witch and came from a family of Aurora's though she was a songstress and composer. Dad was a warlock and came from a family of Tamers and Duelist. He was a duelist until he retired to take up taming dark arts creatures. Mum comes from Ireland, Father from the Americas."

He opened the door for him so he could leave. "Ms. Relitner though loves composing and potions the most though." When Snape returned to the Dungeon used for Potions Relitner was there, sitting at a desk with candles. Not looking up wearing glasses that were thin and perched on the nose with no arms. Out of her normal tunic she wore soft black pants, and a fitting tunic shirt that was blue and had gold tracing. Hair down and reaching past her waist. Writing with quill in hand with a row of ink jars. When he peaked a bit she was writing a book by hand of complex potions she had revised or created from a tome stack of notes from over the years. Even doing the artwork herself and by hand without magic.

10Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I didn't want to startle her so I just went into the back room as quietly as I could and I started to put my stuff away. I am glad that Hagrid has gotten my stuff for me. That was very nice of him. Saving me from having to go there during a time like this. And the new Professor not being human. I was pretty sure that she wasn't all human. I decided that I would go and talk to Professor Sprout as there was some leaves and flowers from some plants that I needed and some oils also. So I quickly and quietly left the room just like when I entered. I would talk to her later after I had done what needed to be done. The school was falling behind in potions, and they were going to be needed for this tournament. I went to Professor Sprout's room and quietly knocked and waited for her to answer.

11Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

She answered and let him into her room and personal greenhouse. "Ah Evening Severus." She let him look over the plants to pick what he needed. "I know that slight brooding look, you have something on your mind, what is it?" She asked prodding his thoughts a bit. "Ah yes, Sulwen Relitner. You are not the first wizard to think she wasn't human, in truth though she is human who has a rare condition. One that comes about in pure wizarding families once every 17 generations." She started cutting some of the plants and leaves for him into a box set. "It's a curse of the Relitner bloodline though. Without the warding brands they would be assaulted by magic around them.They can suffer the attacks of the black zodiac of Merlin. " She gave him the box before moving to the next plant set. "The brands are placed on her by a potions master if possible when she can not do them herself."

12Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is all very interesting, and I knew most of that, but I just think that ... she doesn't really belong here. These kids have to use their wands to do their music and she is telling them that they don't have to. They are going to get hurt and I don't want to see anyone die in here no matter how much I don't like the other house. I just think that it is wrong and that we should have someone more qualified in our kind of magic in here and not a different kind that the kids won't even be able to use." I said to her, I hoped I didn't step out of line, but this was something that was on my mind after I seen what happened out there. Good thing those students knew how to use good shielding spells.

13Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Professor Sprout shook her head with a smirk. "She wants them to be prepared, Severus, Her mother was murdered by someone and she hadn't had a wand. If she had known a shielding charm that could be triggered without a wand she would of lived, that is what she means to teach them," She gave him the new plants. "Because of that she always carries a wand, the same person who murdered her mother scared her, it is why she wears long sleeves all the time and now carries the wand she has for her broke her first one. Before you truely judge her get to know her like I have, it's worth it." She gave him a box with delicate flower art work. "This is her favorite tea, make a cup for the both of you and go talk to her. Besides her father studied here for two years as a slytherin you might like each other."

Relitner took a break and bookmarked her page as she packed her notes and looked around. When he came back she had already done the prep work for him for his potions classes for tomorrow. She was also feeding the Gryindlows in the tank. Surprisingly enough they swam around against her fingers not biting at all.

14Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was wondering if you wanted to stay for a bit and have tea with me? I got some tea that I hear is your favorite." I said to her and then I moved to the back of the room where the kettle and stove and stuff was. I seen that my stuff was set up for tomorrow. "Thanks for doing that for me you didn't have to. I am not sure what I am going to do now, except make these potions. You can make them with me if you want since you are going to need them too. They are for the battling arena. They are running low, always running low, the kids loving being in there and training." I said with a sigh. Yes it was good that they were training outside of what I was teaching them but too much of it is going to be bad for their body. "so what do you say? want some tea with me?" the kettle started to whistle and I poured myself some tea and herself some tea. Maybe I would listen to Sprout and see what she had to say for herself. Maybe Sprout was just butterin her up, maybe she isn't like that at all. I sat down and started sipping my tea, waiting to see if she was going to come and have some or not.

15Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

She finished feeding the Gryndilows and went to him surprising him by saying a soft spoken thank you and joining him. Listening to what he said. "I wouldn't mind helping you, " She sipped her tea a little tracing the glass to smile at the kind it was. "Though to be honest I think me and you should set a schedule so that they will take a break. They have all year to train at this rate they will run themselves ragid, " She said with a sigh but her eyes still held deep thought and a bit of concern. Looking to him as their eyes met. "What do you think Mr. Snape?" She asked and was actually very polite to him. Yet she waited, she was very interested in his thoughts and opinions. Showing a intellectual side. She conjured up a magical chess board and set it up to play him, but this wasn't normal chess it was a test of potions knowledge, a rare board.

16Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I think that is a very good idea, and the school that we are fighting this year is a new one and not very advanced. I guess they could come advanced but I am not too sure. I am not sure why our challenge is with them this year and not someone higher up, but I guess they could prove us wrong. I was thinking maybe we could join together with our training practices through-out the year so there is more room and they can teach each other stuff. And I need to get these potions ready though because these things need to be ready for whenever things happen. Thanks for saying you will help me. I will really need it, and then we will have to make a big batch before the actually duelling is because we are relaly low on lots." I said to her running out of breath. "I might play chess with you a different time, I am pretty tired and I am going to need my rest after this tea. It has kind of been a rough day today." I said with a lop=sided smile.

17Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Relitner listened to Snape with a smirk to her lips. Sipping her tea before closing her eyes. "I have heard rumor of some asking around if I am human or not." She remarked with a bit of humor before opening her eyes halfway. Relaxing back into the chair, "My curse doesn't make me seem human anymore and hasn't for years. The price one pays I suppose for protecting something and someone close to them." Her inhuman pale gold eyes seemed to loose their jade tones in lost thought. "I never asked for this Severus Snape, I wasn't given a choice what was done to me. I am the last to be named of the Relitner Path....Voldermort and the dark wizard he learned from made sure of that. But a pale light still lingers in that darkness to those who still hold hope to carry the flame for the new." She put down the tea and got up as the board vanished. "If given the chance to be seen as they wish to be as guardians for the future of both magic and men." With that she bowed to Severus. Eyes on his, "Regardless of their past." With that she left him goodnight.

18Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

What she had said to me had me thinking really hard. I realized that she was just as human as me. I hoped that we would get along well. And Voldemort has injured her just as much as he has injured me but in different ways. Voldemort took my wife and my parents away. My son still blames me for his mother dying, but is slowly realizing that I couldn't of saved her. The scar that is above my right eye and goes all the way to my left ankle is because of trying to save her. The aurors got there just as she died but they saved me and for that I am thankful. I saved my son that night, but not my wife. I don't regret it though. It is what she would have wanted. I still talk to her portrait every now and then, when she is around and so does my son. My son was in her group. I hope that she didn't treat him any differently because of how off we kinda started our relationship. I hope that she can possibly help him. And tell him her story and maybe that will help him realize that I tried everything I could to save his mom. I would talk to her about that tomorrow if I had the chance. I then decided to write her a note asking her to meet me here tomorrow after supper if it was possible.

Dear Professor Relitner,
I was wondering if you would like to have supper with me here in the labs, there is something that I would like to talk to you about and hoping that you might be able to help me with it as I have almost lost hope of it every happening. Or you can meet me here in the labs after supper whichever is good for you.
Thanks, Profesor Snape

19Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm

She got the letter and smiled a bit in thought to agree to his reply to meet for dinner. The next day finding a Gryffindor speaking to a portrait she spoke to him about it. Learning his story but not to who his father was. Taking him outside to sit at the dock on the lake. Telling him about the Relitner path and clan, of the people that had once made it, of loss and hope.

Stepping off the dock she didn't sink but instead was atop the surface turning and extending a hand out to the boy to take. Asking for trust. He hesitated but took it and she helped him step off and he found himself standing on the surface. She smiled making the water around them arc and like mirrors into the past they showed him parts of her story, of seeing her own family. Of how to remember them and what love should be remembered. Warmth, walking back to the shore with him she slipped something around his neck. The boy looked down as she started to walk away seeing her locket. Opening it and seeing the portrait of her murdered mom and her together, frozen in time. She was her mom's daughter and kept her memory alive by living and living by her heart. The boy got tears that went down his pale cheeks and looked to her running. Relitner stopped blinking hugged hard from behind. Feeling a face buried in her back. Relitner got a gentleness to her and let him be as he was. Not seeing Snape in the courtyard after getting onto some students. She let his son be that close she turned surprising him to hug him and tugged he found himself on her back she took a step and they were gone appearing and disappearing to finally appear at the school steps she put him down and they went inside together for lunch and for the rest of classes.

20Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I really hoped that she had the chance to talk to my son. I am hoping that he will understand things more. I just needed someone to prove to him that what I did was all that I could do and I didn't do it to hurt him or to hurt her, but I had to lose one of them, I tried to save them both but I just couldn't. He was my son through and through and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him and I want to be there for him as much as I can. I am going to be the father that he needs, the one to show him the way. Just because he wasn't in my house, didn't mean that I couldn't still be there with him as much as I could. I really hoped that he could come around and see that he is the greatest thing in my life, the thing that makes me happy, and if I had hi acceptance, I know that I would be a much happier man and that would make my students much happier. I laughed as I thought this, I have been pretty hard on them but not meaning to. I then looked around for her as I went into the hall to have lunch.

21Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

She rose a hand to catch his eye at the teachers table far from the students and other teachers. Letting him sit beside her. "Just think the weekend is coming and you won't have to get onto students and relax in your studies." She smiled in half jest. Trying to get a smirk out of him at least. He got to see what his son saw. Someone very kind to put others before herself.

22Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen her raise her hand as I entered the room and then I went over and I sat beside her. I looked at her as I listened to what she said. "I think this weekend is going to be a good weekend, I have some fun and interesting things to bring up in the next classes next week and I would love for us to put our classes together and teach them all it if you would like, I think it would be fun and everyone would enjoy it." I said to her as I told her about the upcoming plans about teaching them about the hippogriffs and actually having them meet one that Hagrid had and to show them a dragons egg and to get them to help us hatch it with Hagrid and to teach them about it so we could all help Hagrid with it, so it wouldn't get killed like the last one did. I seen her smile and then I awaited her reply. I also wondered if she had spoken to my son or not, but I would wait for her to him to tell me as I expected that one of them would.

23Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 am

She smiled at that. "I think I would like that. " She told him about his son and their talk. She didn't know it was his son just yet but as she spoke with him he could feel she had reached him in a way before he could even ask her to go talk to him. Looking over the students he could see his son wearing her locket that was very important to her and that he was watching them a bit while tracing it. Before going back to eating.

24Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen my son at the other table. I wasn't sure what had went on. The boy that she had said that she was talking to seemed a lot like my son. I wondered if she would be having more talks to him. I turned around and looked back at her. "Did you give him that locket he is wearing? As I am sure it is the same one that you were wearing yesterday?" I said to her with a smile and a puzzled look as she looked like she had no clue what in the world I was talking about.

25Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am

She looked over to see the boy. "Oh yes I know what he is going through and we spoke. " She got a softer smile, "The locket is very important to me, it is the image of me and my mother before she was murdered. My father couldn't save us both, he saved me. We were strained for quiet awhile but I came to realize the hard way that he did what he could out of love and that her death tore him apart just as hard. Even if I hated him I was his child with my mom, a piece of her he could hold onto." She relaxed back. "I told him that and that he should give his father a chance. Forgiveness is never easy but when you loose that part of you one can't stay they never forgot it and regretted it for the rest of their lives."

The boy looked a bit at them again, his long black hair tied up and back a bit. Eyes on her and his father. Biting his lip he slowly got up and went up to the teachers table to swallow a bit and asked to speak to Snape during the christmas break. His son holding to her locket a bit as if for courage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum