hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am

Relitner shivered but snuggled into him and slept. Her soft breathing lulling Severus into a state of sleep. The morning dawned and she was still there but on her side now with back against his chest. Sitting up on his elbow he found something he hadn't expected at all to greet his sight. His son had somehow found his room and sneaked in. Held by Relitner he was snuggled into her very tightly, asleep. Hand in hers where it rested in Severus' hand. Face gentle. Attached to her Maddox Snape seemed to get closer to his father and to the woman that had made that possible. Holiday break was coming and the possibility to spend it with both of them seemed now even more tangible as he watched the both of them.

52Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I had everything that I had ever wanted, everything that I dreamed would never be possible since my wife died. But here I am with a woman just as good as my wife and in way better, and my son by my side wanting to me my son again. There was nothing more that I could ask for. I seen that she was sleeping so I let her sleep and I took my son downstairs to get some breakfast.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 am

His son didn't leave when the Christmas break started in fact he stayed and spent it with Relitner and Severus. Able to spend time with both.

54Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was glad that my son decided to stay although I had no clue where he went during the spring break when I always stayed here. I looked at them both and saw how happy they both were. I watched her read to my son before he went to bed and then I waited in our room for her to see what the plan was.

55Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 am

She came in and stretched to see him smirk at her she gave him a silly look only to giggle. Sitting beside him. "I was thinking a picnic is order, just the three of us."

56Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That sounds really good. Tomorrow around lunch time?" I asked her,"Or were you thinking of later than that?

57Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 am

No tomorrow is great." She leaned back and watched him. "Any requests on the food?"

58Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"All I request is that we have some of your baked goods in there. They are sooo good, and they just make it feel that much better after we have a good meal to have your goods for dessert, and then I am going to give him money so him and his buddy can go out for the night and he will probably stay out and I will let him know that he is allowed to stay out if he wants to, and if he does, I have a little surprise for you, and even if he doesn't he usually comes back late so we might just have to cut it a little short" I said to her with a mischievous smile and with love and twinkle in my eyes.

59Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 am

She blinked with a soft slight blush to the way he said his come back. She smiled as they ate lunch, she had all sorts of her baked goods. Watching his son run off playing with one of his friends, feeding snape a piece of his favorite pastry. Spending the day together like a family and then now alone with him in his inn room away from the castle since they were on christmas break. The snows were going to start tonight.

60Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

" I just love how the snow looks on the first night that it starts, the snow looks so nice against the green grass that is slowly changing to brown but will be green once all the snow goes away. I hope that it will be a good year in the new year, hopefully one of the best ones that I have ever had." I said to her as I kissed her cheek and then fed her some of the chocolate cake.

61Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 am

She smiled and ate it as she leaned back against him. "I think it will, it should be a good year for us at least. " She looked back to him leaning and getting a stain of chocolate off his lips yet also making it a kiss. Smiling so softly against his lips.

62Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I kissed her back. This was hopefully going to be a great year for the 3 of us. "So what do you want to do after this?" I asked her as I teasingly kissed her lips.

63Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 pm

She got a playful but loving look and kissed him not saying a word though he heard all the locks in the room turn and lock them in. Pushing him back by leaning into him the lanterns turned down a tad and she spoiled him but even more than that she took him as a lover. Sharing herself with him, something he hadn't experienced since his wife. Relitner was loving to him and helped him in a lot of ways even now as he watched her sleep on his chest both covered by the blanket against the cold as he traced her naked shoulder.

64Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I watched her sleep on my chest and my arm was falling asleep but I didn't want to move her, she was looking like an angel! "I love you" I whispered in her ear and put my arms around her.

65Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 am

Relitner shivered but stirred by moving more into his frame she was much easier to hold and her features were even softer, even when he thought that couldn't be possible. When she woke she watched him sleep and smiled.

66Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I heard her stirring and I woke up and looked into her eyes. She was beautiful inside and out. "Hi, beautiful, why are you up? Bad dream?" I asked her.

67Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 am

Nah, I just like seeing you when you are at your most relaxed. You look a lot younger when you don't frown so much you know." She teased but gently so.

68Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well that is good to know and I try my best not to frown, but before I had nothing to make me happy, my wife was gone and my son hated me. What was there to be happy about?" I asked her seriously, "But now thanks to you I have my son back and I have you to hold and cherish forever and that is good enough for me" I said to her with the biggest smile I could and I gently kissed her lips.

69Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 am

Relitner smiled and got up out of bed to pad over to him in bare feet to lean up a bit for he was taller than her and kissed him. Fingers brushing back his dark black lockes. Breaking it gently but still so close.

70Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"So my love, what would you like to do now?" I asked her as I kissed her neck gently.

71Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 am

Relitner smiled, "Breakfast as a family then head back to the school to set up a new learning schedule for the children once they get back from vacation." She smiled and tilted her neck to his kiss and smiled. She did go back with him and after a month of teaching Relitner fell ill and was in the medical wing when he found her asleep.

Madame Pomfrey saw Snape moving a stray lock of hair from Relitner's face to behind her leaf shaped ear. "I would let her sleep, she's going to need it for now."

72Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I paced back and forth in that room. Waiting, Wiating to know what was wron gand what was going to happen. My son came and seen her a couple of times but there was no point when she wasn't responsive. I told him I would call him if I got any word on anything.

73Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am

Madame Pomfrey put a hand on his shoulder, stop pacing so much Severus. She's fine, she is going to take some time off soon." When he asked why she smiled. "Well a first time mother will always want to take some time off to adjust to the now hectic schedule."

74Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

This made me smile a huge, excited smile. I even jumped up a little too fast. "Does this mean I am going to be a dad again?" I asked her.

75Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 am

"Yes it does." Relitner said now awake. Madame pomfrey gave her tea to take in the morning to defeat the morning sickness. She smiled and went to Severus and embraced him ready to go to their room. Tired but hungry. Relaxing as he hoped she would. His son was excited to know he was going to be a big brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum