hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Has Risen! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

For years a tribe of elves has lived peacefully in the forest, lead by
one leader. The elves who lived there were happy and content, until a
dark elf rose up. The elves began to call him the Dark One. He demanded
power over the forest. The leader sensing darkness in his heart,
refused. A great battle raged, and many were killed. Eventually the
good leader defeated the Dark One, and he was cast out... but at the
sacrifice of his own life. Now the elves live leaderless and afraid...
afraid of the Dark One... Yet there are a few who are strong and
powerful, on both sides. The Dark One is rebuilding his army, and soon
he will attempt to take over the forest again. When, is unknown to all except the Dark One himself.

Chara Sheet:
Name:
Powers:
Side: (with or against the Dark One?)
Bio: (optional)

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

2The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Brigit Elverton
Powers:
controls elements, skilled with a blade
Side (with or against the Dark One?) : Against
Bio (optional):
not sure.
Pic:
The Dark Elf Has Risen! Girl_grinding_a_dragon

3The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Chara Sheet:
Name: Carling
Powers: She can see the future and become fog (but she gets really tired when she uses that power, because it requires a lot of energy)
Side: Against the Dark one
Bio: Everybody thinks she is with the Dark One, but Actually, she got tired of him. All her friends are with the Dark one, so when she said she didnt want him to be the leader, they all got angry with her. Nevermind, she dosent care about what other people thinks. She lost her parents at the battle, and is prepared to help defeat the dark one.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! 20090911230349

4The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Name: Lucy Tod
Powers: Water, Earth, Fire, Darkness
Side: (with or against the Dark One?) Against
Bio: (optional) Her parents were killed in the first war and she plans to avenge their death. Even though one of her powers is Darkness she isn't dark.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! Dark-elf-lovely-woman-31000

Name: Vladimir Urie
Powers: Darkness, Fire
Side: With the Dark One
Bio: He has been trained to fight with the Dark One since he was young. One day, while looking for the good elves he sees her. Her dark curls around her beautiful face, her bright green eyes. He saw that she was of the good ones, and retreated to watch her from afar. Now, he must choose his side, what he was born into, or the girl of his dreams.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! Winter_Elf_Boy

5The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name: Mila
Powers: Can move objects with her mind (needs to see the object) and can use any weapon easily.
Bio: Mila wants the Dark One to go and take over. She hates how many of the elves think the darkness is bad.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! L2elf010

Name: Ryder
Powers: can control Ice and Water
Side: With
Bio: Not one to care for anything, he just wants to be on the winning side, and he thinks with the darkness is the winning side.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! Alderi10

6The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((just waiting to see if Fuarie will join and then we can start))

7The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

All you guys have really young elves ^^ hehe

Name: Kanai of house Barrison Del'Armgo
Powers: Because she is drow she can see in the dark. Create a flame that outlines the enemy and control a ball of darkness. Beyond that she carries a whistle that can turn her or anyone she wants into anything for a period in time. It is not permanent and the whistle was a gift from her god.
Bio: Kanai was sent to the surface on a mission. To reunite the drow with the surface elves and take back the world. However that ended up not happening and she wondered the surface since. Then heard tale of this dark one. She joined his side thinking that he was her god reincarnation of her god.
Image: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Feriel_by_kerembeyit

8The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Elrod Nazarth
Age: unknown. Only he knows and doesn't like others knowing. But is one of the 3 oldest elves still alive.
Sex: Male
Elrod is the dark lord of all the evil elves. He is making an army and it is growing and growing. He is going to take over the elf land. He just has to wait for the right moment. He hates all those weak and good for nothing happy and cheerful elves. He just wishes everyone could be dark and evil like him and then he wouldn't have to kill anyone. He is a wonderful lover but only loves one person. This special lady that he has a huge love for. His heart is only open and soft for her. He would change everything and everything about him just for her . Good thing she is on his side. Or as far as he knows she is.
pic:
The Dark Elf Has Risen! Kick_Ass_Dark_Elf_Lord-01161027

9The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai moved in the shadows to the grand tent that housed the Dark One. She slipped in through the back and stayed in the shadows until she was certain that nothing would come out at her or hurt her. Pulling off the hood of her robe she stepped out of the shadows and bowed deeply to Elrod. "You asked for me my darkest god?" She asked with a musical voice and a bright smile.

The tent was blessfully shady so she didn't much mind the time that she had spent here. It was easier to be in the tent then there it was to be outside. Even in the night she hated mingling with the dogs that served the Dark One...the new men often thought her a harlot and had tried to move in on her. Then she would get into trouble for hitting back. "My God?"

10The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was wondering where Kanai was. She never was to far away... I couldn't smell her though. I will send her a message asking her to come to the grand tent... Dear Kanai, where have you ventured off to? Could you come and see me as soon as possible.

Kanai:
"You asked for me my darkest god?" She asked with a musical voice and a bright smile... "My God?"

I was gapped out and didn't expect her to be here quite so soon.
"Yes I called for you. I was just wondering where you were and what you were doing. I care about you very much and I would hate for you to get hurt or put into danger. Are you staying here at my place or are you going to try and fight some of my 'dogs' as you call them for a tent?" I asked her with laughter in my eyes. I knew she could take on all of them and win but they didn't know that.

11The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It is almost an insult to the canines to call them dogs." She shot back with a snear and looked around the tent to see that they were alone. "I would never be far from you my God I know that I am the most precious of your subjects. After all you have gifted me with many things." In fact Elrod had and perhaps she was right that he was the Drow god Vheraun and had gifted her with her single most precious item. The whistle that hung from her neck, for when she played a tune it would turn her or anything that she wished into whatever she wished at the time. She could litterally hide this who encampement.

12The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Nah, I don't think it is too rude to call them 'dogs' because that is what they act like, and I don't like it when they act like that when you are around them. Even though I know you could take them all on and win, I don't want you to get hurt, not even a scratch, or it will be the death of that person. Oh and which brings me to give you something." I said to her as I reached behind where I was sitting and pulled out and long and kind of skinny box and I handed it to her. "I had this specially made for you. Remember when I asked you last week when we were in Venice to look at your sword?... Well take a look at what is in that box and tell me if you like it." I said to her with a warm smile. I loved her and I loved making her happy.

13The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai smiled and took the box from the Dark One and placed it on a table near by. She was careful with undoing the binding before lifting the lid to reveal a scimitar that matched the one she wore and fought with now. It was a black blade with red designs etched into it and what made this one better then her old one...its pair is that it was dwarven made so it was magical but it was also encusted with gems.

She was careful when she took it and spun it once. The balance was perfect and the case it came in also contained sheath that was almost as glamarious as the blade. "Oh my Lord it is a beautiful weapon and by my skills it will have such a bite in battle!" She was over joyed with the gift and let it play on her face. "Thank you so my God."

14The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Lucy walked cautiously through the forest that serounded her home. She wasn't allowed out of the territory, let alone the dark woods. But, she couldn't help herself. She was eager to meet the Dark One, and she knew that he ofter sent his kind to look through these forests, looking for good ones to capture and make prisoner. She wanted to see him, to tell him all the grief he had caused her, even though she knew he wouldn't listen to her, a mere elf girl. In the first battle her parents had been murdered, and she planned to avenge their death, no matter what it took, she would do it.

It was my turn to patrol the forests around them, but today I couldn't bring myself to do it. It had been a hard week, and I didn't see it fit to tire myself by looking for more prisoners. Why did we need so many anyway?

15The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Carling walked around a tree. Thinking. She really was agaisnt, the dark one... now. She used to be with him... but she got tired. But now, she realy missed her friends, and specialy Ryder. She also missed the feeling of beeing in the winning side. She knew, actually she had seen, that those that were against the dark one, would loose. But her decision couldnt be changed.
Carling sat on the grass and tried to meditate, Trying to find Ryder.

16The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Lucy walked behind a tree, to see Carling sitting calmly in the grass. "Carling?"

Nearby I heard a voice. Soft and sweet. As if not trying to startle someone. I walked forward to see two maidens. One with light hair, and another with dark hair. The dark haired girl looked calm, tired, and frightened.

17The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Carling looked up at Lucy, She smiled and invited her to sat by her side.
'Good purple morning' She said looking at her eyes 'Do you know what that means?'

18The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I sat beside her, "No, I don't believe I do."

19The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'It means War' I explained. As a future viewer, I knew a lot of this things 'A huge war is coming closer and closer.'

20The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am very glad that you like
it. I thought it would bring tons of happiness to you. I always love to
see you smile. Can you do me a favor and go and see if they have brought
any new prisoners in and if the people are doing their jobs, and now
with your new blade, if any of those dogs try and touch you, feel free
to use the blade of them and lock them up for a bit if you want, but
please don't lock up all of my men. And don't kill them." I
said with a smile. Knowing how much she wished that some of them were
dead. But it was hard to find men around here that weren't like that.

I was walking around the forest around my side of the land, where the dark one wasn't allowed and I seen Carling out there and a friend. I walked up to them. "Hey Carling, the sky looks pretty purple today... do you know what that means?" I asked...

21The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai gave a gentle frown and went to the Dark One. "So quickly you dismiss me...and here I was hoping that you wished for my company." She said but lifted her shoulders. "I shall hear from all the patrols and then I will come back to you." And then she left the tent, sinking back into the shadows as she walked through the camp to where they kept the messanger hawks. Quickly she wrote a note and sent the bird to find the patrols.

22The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I looked up at Brigit and nodded.
'You guys really should get a cloud reading book' I said jokely. 'It means that a huge war is coming' I repeated 'And I saw the result Brigit.' I continued, that information was specialy for her. 'We will not win, and a lot of Elfs will die... instantly.'

23The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I was told different by my great aunt Felipea. She told me that we have a good chance of winning and that tons of elves will die befor ehte war is over." I said to her not knowing who to believe. What if they were both telling the truth and even they wouldn't be able to tell us how bad the war would be.

24The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I dont know' I said. 'Maybe your Aunt is right, she is a lot older than I, she might know better' I added 'Im just telling you what I saw'

25The Dark Elf Has Risen! Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((lost how do I jump back in??))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum