hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nodded and kissed him deeply. putting my arms around his neck

52The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went upstairs with her and I helped her back her stuff. I couldn't wait for her to stay at my house tonight. It was going to be good. I would make some popcorn and we could watch some movies and just talk to each other about whatever she wanted to talk about. I was falling heavy for her and I liked it. I just knew that she wasn't going to hurt me like all the others and that she wouldn't use me either. "So what movies do you want to watch when we get back to my place? And do you like popcorn?" I asked her as I put her bag on my shoulders and I carried her in my arms.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I laughed
'I love harry potter! can we wach the last one?' I asked smiling. 'And yes, I love popcorn'

54The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

(( I haven't seen it yet... have you? I am hoping to see it this weekend Very Happy ))

"Yes I have all the Harry Potter movies. We could watch them all tonight until you fall asleep if you would like." I said to her as I continued up my driveway and into my house. I then took her into the living room and I put her down on the couch and put her bag down beside her. I then went into the kitchen and opened some popcorn and I put the bag into the microwave and I watched it pop.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum