hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Awww you are so nice! We can connect my ipod' carling laughed,

277The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Alright everything is set....So tell me do you know what that sister of yours is up too?" He asked with a sweet smile. He might have slight feelings for this girl but he was not going to let the mother of his son get killed because she was bonded to her sister.

"He said he is bringing someone with him. Kate." She said and raised her shoulders. "Doesn't sound like he is going to attack us if he brings someone with him who is loyal to you."

278The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 19, 2011 5:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well then cleaning will be easy and fast. Then what do you want to do after that? Will you stay here tonight and we can clean your house tomorrow?" I asked her with the biggest puppy eyes that I knew how to make.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

279The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I would love that' Carling said.

'I have no idea. She will know perfectly all our moves, as she can see the future, but I dont think that is a threat. She will protect them and help them to kill the Dark lord and well your...' She didnt finish the sentence.

280The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am sooo very glad that you are my friend and that you came back. I have missed you oh so very much." I said to her as I sat beside her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then a big bear hug. I never wanted to let her go in fear that she would leave again.

281The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Awwww' Carling said while hugging her back 'I've miss you too'

282The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue May 24, 2011 3:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

((Kressie the Darkloard needs to reply to Kanai))

283The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed May 25, 2011 4:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Can you post wht she said to me, I can't find it .. sorry I didn't know that she said anything to me.))

284The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Fuarie wrote:

"He said he is bringing someone with him. Kate." She said and raised her shoulders. "Doesn't sound like he is going to attack us if he brings someone with him who is loyal to you."

285The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 27, 2011 4:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"He is bringing someone that is loyal to me?" I asked her confused.

286The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 27, 2011 5:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"My...Baby's mama?" He asked and chuckled. "Is that jelousy that I see in your eyes, Kate? Don't worry. I am no more to her then a friend and the father of her first born. And if given the chance she would still probably kill me in my sleep."

"Yeah Kate...her sister used to be your fallower but then she changed over. Remember?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

287The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 27, 2011 5:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I remember her follower but I do not remember her at all. Hmmm ... well this could be a very interesting meeting, and when does he want it to take place? I would like to talk to your son too, but I don't want to stress you out, so I will wait on that if it must be." I said to her. "Sorry my mind has been on other things, like you and the baby and my son, and stuff like that."

288The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I have no idea. She will know perfectly all our moves, as she can see the future, but I dont think that is a threat. She will protect them and help them to kill the Dark lord and well your...' She didnt finish the sentence.

289The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai smiled gently. "Well love that is why you have me around...to remind you of those who fallow you. Let's eat we will meet them tomarrow in the morning." She said with a gentle smile.

"My dear Kanai is nothing too me. She is merely family because of our mutual son...do not tell me that you are jelous of her." He said gently and caressed her chin.

290The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'WHAT?' Kate moved away, nervous. 'Im not jelous'

291The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I am goingto say this now, it does make me nervous, and we are not bringing my son, as I do not need anything to happen to him, and brother, if you would like the day off tomorrow while we are at this meeting, you can, and you can keep him safe, not that I don't trust your wife, I do, with my life , my wife's and my kids, but I would just feel even more comfortable if you were all there, as this seems kinda fishy to me." I said to him with a serious look. Then I sat down beside my wife and started to serve myself some food.

"Whatever puts your mind to rest big brother, but can we just sit down and enjoy this meal and talk about all of this after we eat?" I askd him with a smile as I sat down and started to dish out food onto my plate.

292The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Medri smiled. "Then why are you acting nervous..." He said and then looked away from her and to the fire in the fireplace. "Perhaps I should train you so that your emotions are not so easy to read."

Kanai ran her fingers through her long white hair that was down for once. "I did not say to bring your son...." She growled but stopped herself and took a deep breath. "I am sorry. I get rather....emotional while with child. I did not mean to yell or over react."

293The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"It's alright dear. I just ... I don't like him and I do like what he is asking, and I am not certain as to why he wants us all to meet. It just makes no sense at all." I said to her.

"I am going to go to my house and check on everyone. Call me tomorrow and let me know what is happening. Okay?" I asked my brother.

"Sure, see you around man, and thanks." I said to him with a smile.

294The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'And how do you plan to do that?' Kate replied with a sexy smile

295The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai smiled at her love. "He wants to met so I can have time with my son. He believes that it will strengthen the boy. However I do not see it having any effect on him. His hated from my leaving surpasses his need for a mothering figure."

"The same way I treat all of my men...with possitive reinforcement." He said and gave her his own sexy smile in return.

296The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Kate turned. She walked a few steps and looked at Medrid again.
'Start, then'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum