hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Sure!' Carling said with a huge smile. 'Im so happy to see you again!'

Kate laughed when she red the text. 'Yeah sure' She said to herself. She knew him really well. She went to where the text had come from and knocked.
'Im not stupid darling' She called him

252The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Medri had answered the door in his towel. He was staying in a cabin far away from Kanai's. "Kate." He said shaking some loose water from his hair. "Was it you calling me? Sorry I was in the shower. I got into a brawl last night and had blood all over me." He explained and stepped aside so she could come in.

She opened the door after washing out her mouth. "Yeah I am fine...sorry I just get a little sick to my stomach every so often." She answered and smiled at him.

253The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Hi Darling' She answered in her mean smile, full of hidden feelings. She stepped in and looked around. 'Nice' She said, turning to face him. She kissed his cheek and stared at him waiting for him to speak.

254The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

]"I am so very glad that you are back. I hope that things have been good with you. what would you like to drink and/or eat?" I asked her.
I was glad to hear that she as okay. Then I took her by the hand and brought her outside to where I was barbequing. "Are you okay with eating this, or do you want me to make you something different?" I asked her not knowing if the steak would make her sick or not.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

255The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai shook her head. "Naw I should be fine with it. I need the protien from it anyways." She answered and smiled at her love while she just sat there watching him cook.

"You just missed my Son he stepped out a bit....what brings you to come looking for me?" Medri asks but his smile is very pleasent.

256The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'a Tea is perfectly' Carling said with a huge smile. 'I brought cookies' She said then, looking inside her purse.

Kate leaned against the closed door.
'Memories' She simply said. 'I've been traveling for a while... And I came to the conclution that I cant fight on my own.' She finished still smiling and looking at him directly at his eyes. (Fuarie were is medrid's char sheet? I want to read it Smile)

257The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 3:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((it is near the beginning somewhere lol Smile ))

258The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

((Yeah but if it makes it better I can copy all our character sheets to the OOC forums so they are easier to find.))

259The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((sounds good))

260The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

(( Here is the OOC thread)) DE OOC/Character Sheets ))

261The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I smiled at her and I kissed her on the cheek. "So are you making a salad or potatoes or something to go with supper?" I asked her. hoping maybe she would make her world famous Ceaser Salad, okay maybe not world famous but it was sooooo good.

"Are they homemade?" I asked her. "I love your homemade cookies" I said as I got our tea ready and I brought it into the living room with little plates for the cookies.

262The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I can make something...I just need to stop this sick like feeling." She said and rubbed her temples gently after a new moments she got up and went back inside to make salad and potatoes and something else.

Medri raised his eyebrows. "Really now? Are you sure it isn't your sister's goody goody ness that stops you from fighting those that appose the dark lord?" He asked her guaging her loalty.

263The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at her and then kissed her before she went inside to make some stuff to go with supper and I put the steaks on the BBQ and waited for my brother to come over and tell me what he thought of what happened.

264The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu May 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Totally Homemade' Answered Carling. 'I know, my friend' She said then putting the cookies on the table. 'Thanks for the tea'

kate opened her eyes more.
'Totally no.' She answered quickly. 'I can kill her whenever I want'

265The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat May 07, 2011 4:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She fixed everything and took it outside to set the table. She felt horrible but she was trying to start being a little more happier...though that was hard when it felt like you had a stone in your stomach.

Kitrye came into the cabin to see his father and with a girl.

Medri smiled at her before nodding to his son. "Son...help me solve something...do you love your mother?"

"No..."

"Do you want to kill her?"

"No...she is my mother."

"See my dear...even if you hate your sister you shall not be able to kill her...it is against nature."

266The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Anyway' Kate said. 'She betrayed me and my family. She deserves to die.'

267The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Snow (Rain) wrote:'Totally Homemade' Answered Carling. 'I know, my friend' She said then putting the cookies on the table. 'Thanks for the tea'

kate opened her eyes more.
'Totally no.' She answered quickly. 'I can kill her whenever I want'

Brigit: "I love those homemade cookies and I am glad that you still remember so much about me, not much has changed I am just getting older by age but not looking any older, which is a good thing, imagine how ugly we would look if we were to actually look our age, I feel bad for humans who look their age... I just depresses me sometimes to even think about it, but anyways, how was your holiday? Or time away, whatever you want to call" I asked her as I took one of her cookies and silently sipped my tea because it was still very hot.

I could tell that something was wrong with my wife, so I pulled her aside and talked to her. "What is wrong my love? Is there anything that I can do for you to make you feel better?" I asked her, I was worried and I hoped that this pregnancy would show her that there is love in our family.

268The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Try to fool yourself, Kate Dear, But it will not fool me." Medri went and sat down by fireplace. "I shall go to visit Kanai and the Dark Lord tomarrow...take Kitrye to see his mother so to say...would you like to come a long?"

She smiled weakly. "No sweet love there is nothing that can help me. I just have to wait out the sickness. I had the same when I held Kitrye inside of me." She said gently and ran her hands down his arms.

269The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'They were OK, I guess... I needed to scape for a while. recharge batteries.' Carling said while taking a sip from her tea. 'I was quite ill, but Im fine now. luckily.'

'You are too intelligent' Kate nodded. 'Yes, I would love to' She said finally.

270The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am really glad that you are back though, I missed you sooo much, so what have you been up to these days? are you going to move into here or are you taking your place back in the house beside mine?" I asked her.

"Yeah but there is more love this time I hope. I hope that this pregnancy is a whole different experience for you as the out come is going to be way different! I cannot wait to tell my son once we are for sure knowing it will be birthed, I just don't want to get his hopes up and then we end up not having it" I said to her with a smile, as I put my hand on her belly, and got ready to sit down and start to eat our dinner.

271The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I will go back to my house, if you dont mind. but I have to clean it all up. will you help me?' Carling asked with a sweet smile.

272The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue May 10, 2011 3:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Very well..." He said as he took out his phone to text Kanai that he, their son, and a guest would like to meet with her and the dark lord. Not that he didn't know where she was living already but he didn't want to spook her.

Kanai sat straight and served herself only a little to see if she could keep it down or not. Her phone went off on the table next to her for her to find out that it was Medri. She sighed. "So it seems the father of my first born wishes to have a visit with us love."

273The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked worried and then just passed it by. I looked at my brother and said, "Would you mind to go back to your house, and to keep extra attention on my son and to keep him that much safer, not that I don't trust him, well actually I don't trust him at all, but he could have something planned. I would like the extra protection, if you wouldn't mind." I said to him.

I looked at my brother, and I completely understood what he wanted. "Yes we can continue this investigation once you get back." I said and I finished my food and before I left, I looked at Kanai, "Your food was great, and your steak was excellent too brother, I hope that you guys are okay there, and please be safe." I nodded to them and got into my truck and sped to my house.

"Okay my love, I would like you to eat whatever it is that you can keep down and then we will be on our way." I said as I kissed her forehead and I ate with her.

274The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I will go back to my house, if you dont mind. but I have to clean it all up. will you help me?' Carling asked with a sweet smile to Brigit.

Kate waited to her love to say smthg

275The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Sat May 14, 2011 5:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah that is fine... I don't think that I have anything planned and I like to clean as long as I am not doing it myself and there is music playing!" I said to her, of course I would help her, I am her best friend as she is mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum