hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 am

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(and how can I jump in?)

27The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((M, you Kressie and I'S characters are talking under a tree, and Im explaining Kressie what I saw.
K, I dont have Idea how you can Jump in.... maybe you can come to us and give us a message... No idea Very Happy))

28The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Karena you can jump in however you want. Say you just went out. and if you have a dark elf, he/she can come and talk to me, I am the dark elf lord.))

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

29The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((or K... you can text any of our characters! Hope this helps... and M...we are talking to you under a tree still... about the war that we think is going to happen))

30The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai got her reports and returned to the dark one's tent. She slipped in through the back and barely stepped out of the shadows before she stepped back into them. "Nothing to report my lord." She said putting an hand over her heart and bowing. "What is it that you wish of me now my dearest god?"

31The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You can have some time to yourself and I will text you if I may need you." I said to her and shooed her away. She needed some good time to herself. "Go and practice with your blade in the training ring if you would like." I said to her as I tossed her the key.

32The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am not saying that I don't believe you, I am just saying that my aunt says that we might have more of a chance then we all think. But we have to get everyone prepared and ready and we have to practice practice practice. I am sure that we can do it if we all put our minds to it." I said to them all showing them a smile, but to myself, I was with Rain on this, if his army is as big as I have heard then I think we might be wishing on a miracle here.

33The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai gave a gentle frown. "Do you not wish for me to spend some time with my lord?" She asked coming to stand before him and kneeling down at his feet. "It has been a time since you asked for my company..."

34The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"well I have been thinking about that, but I was just thinking that maybe you wanted some time to yourself and to practice with your new blade. How about you meet me back here in about an hour to an hour and a half and I will enjoy your company. I have some discussing that I have to do with some of my men...sound good to you?" I asked her with a serious look on my face.

35The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai bowed her head. "Whatever it is that my lord does wish." She said and got up to stand straight and turn to leave. She left the way she came in and kept to the shadows. She did not go to pratice instead she went into her tent and tried to rest...something she had not done in forever...but maybe it would work.

36The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Thank you my dear. And I hope to see you soon. Maybe some sleep would be a good idea, I don't think you have been getting very much of it lately." I said to her as I watched her walk out of the tent. But I didn't know where she was going.
I looked around and I opened up the tent door and I yelled out. "RONAN! RONAN! RONAN! RONAN!" I yelled for him at the top of my lungs. I needed to know where one of my best men was. Ronan came running into the tent.
"Nice to see that you remembered... you did remember right?" I asked him. "You better of remembered what I asked you to do today." But I could tell from the look on his face that he did not remember what I asked him to do. "Well I might as well just ask a dog to do it. It would probably remember more than you would." I rolled my eyes. I could not believe that he has forgotten.
"Sir, I am very sorry that I had forgotten about what you had asked me to do. I could do it now." I said to him, totally feeling like an ass... I bet I wasn't his favorite man anymore.
"No I will go and do it myself. Please just get the fuck out of my face and go somewhere else, but I expect to see you here birght and early tomorrow morning around 10am."
"Okay sir. Yes sir." I said to him, as I left the tent.
I then left my tent and I went to the hidden room in the back. I picked up the bundle of flowers and I walked out to her tent. I then let myself in and I seen her sleeping. I gently put them beside her head and then I silently left and went back to my tent. If she didn't come tonight that would be fine with me. She needed the sleep.

37The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Nearby I heard something, someone. "Carling? Do you hear that?"

Sh!t. She heard me. I quickly pressed up against a tree.

38The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'is Vladimir' I said taking a look at my tattos, without really caring 'He has been watching us for over an hour....'

39The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Sh!t, Carling! I'm trying to do my job!" I said as I got out from behind the tree.

"What...?"

I rolled my eyes, "I work for the Dark One... Sorta..."

40The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'We know' I said getting up and facing him. 'And if you dont leave now. I swear I...'

41The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I'm not going to do anything bad, Carling. It's fine."

42The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I rolled my eyes and went one step closer to him.
'You know you cant lie to me' I said looking directly at his eyes 'I saw it' I continued 'Just get out of here, and if you tell someone what you heard, I will know, so dont even dare to open your mouth'

43The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I'm not going to tell anyone! And, I'm not lying!"

44The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well just remember that if you do say something we
will all know, and then you better run, but that wouldn't help you
either. Not only will Carling know but my aunt will know too. So you
better watch out." I said and then turned around and started thinking on
what we are going to do about this..

45The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

When Kanai awoke there were the most beautiful flowers in the bed with her. She couldn't help but smile gently. Night would fall soon so she had to hurry. She got out of her armor and changed into a robe. Not the typical one that you would see on one of her underground kin. No this one was as unique as the life style that she had chosen. It looked black until light hit it and then you could see a hundreds of colors in the threads. She then went to her lord's tent and went in through the back as she always did. She made sure to take her long white hair down before stepping out of the shadows.

46The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I swear I'm not going to tell." I swept into a bow, letting her know of my innocence. "I'm not here to take any of you prisoner."

47The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Then what do you want?' I asked. 'I had known you since we were little kids...'

48The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"If I didn't come, they would send someone else that would defanitly kill you. Unlike me, who just wants to get along with life. And, since you've known me that long you should know my intentions, Carling."

49The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I rolled my eyes and let him do what he wanted. He had changed plans on last minute, and that was all I could see on the moment. I knew he wanted to talk with my friend, still sitting under the tree with Brigit, so I sat beside brigit

50The Dark Elf Has Risen! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Okay. So. I see you believe me?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum