hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

76Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

He held her close and looked at her start to fall asleep. He kissed her eyes softly and rubbed her sides. "Good night my love."

77Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave woke up about mid day as he got a phone call. It was his brother and he grumbled and silentenced his phone. He wasn't in the mood to talk to his brother.

Mai woke up when Alex's cellphone started to go off on the nightstand on his side of the bed.

78Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 2:52 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I woke up when there was a ringing. "Whose calling baby?" I asked still half asleep. I rolled over and yawned as I cuddled close to Rave.

I woke up when my phone was ringing. It was Rage. I answered it with a mean. "Dude what the fuck do you know what time it is?" I kissed Mai and told her to go back to sleep. I got up and walked into the other room so Mai could sleep.

79Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Just my brother." He said rather sleepily and kissed her cheek.

"Dude someone stole my girl...I went to the Elder today and he said that someone had already contracted that pregnant chosen. How fucked up is that?"

80Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Your brother? I want to meet him." I kissed him softly.

I growled with Rage. "She was never your girl and she will never be your girl she is mine and so is the child. You will stay away from her!"

81Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 3:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"No you don't trust me...he is one of the kind of warriors that collects Chosen like a harum." He said gently and ran his fingers into her hair. "But I will take you to see someone tomarrow."

"What?!" Rage could be heard slamming a door. "You took her. Dude she is premo breeding stock." He said loudly almost yelling. "You went around and got her under my nose."

82Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I nuzzled him and smiled, my eyes still closed. "Who baby?"

I growled more. "I LOVE HER!!!! YOU JUST WANT HER TO FUCK HER THEN THROW HER AWAY LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER CHOSEN!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!" I threw my phone against the wall and rawred. I was going to kill Rage.

83Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"That is a surprise." He said before he jumped as there was a crash through the wall. "I think I am going to go check on Alex...I promise I will be right by the door."

84Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I'm going with you." I got up and limped over to him, my ankle still sore. I held his hand and went with him.

I growled more and paced. I wanted to kill Rage. Mai was not his. She was mine and only mine and I was hers. Only hers. We were in love and she was not just a fuck and dump like Rage waanted to do.

85Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"The sun is out my love you can not go with me." He whispered and kissed her temple before going out quickly and going over to knock on Alex's door. "Hey man."

86Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:19 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I sighed and went back to bed and closed my eyes and waited for him to come back.

I opened the door and saw Rave. "I'm going to kill your brother!!!" I walked back inside my room making sure Mai was blocked from the sun. I kissed her head and watched her sleep, calming down.

87Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave blinked but went back to his room as he knew Rage had a tendasy of pissing people off. He curled up with his love. "MY brother is giving him a hard time." He whispered.

Mai was wide awake until he came back in and laid down with her. That was were she would curl up and fall asleep again.

88Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Is he going to be ok?" I nuzzled him and cuddled with him.

I didnt notice Rave leave. I had my face in Mai's hair and breathed her in. She was amazing. I was never going to let her go ever.

89Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Who Alex? Yeah I think it has to do with his Chosen. I know my brother was waiting for the Codex to make her have and....A word before he would take her as his chosen. Alex changed that." He explained and nuzzled her hair. "I love you so much."

90Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I love you too." I kissed him hard suddenly not tired at all.

91Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He was sort of still half asleep when he rolled over ontop of his love and started to kiss her passionately. He wanted his frist time with her to be special but with Alex so upset because of his brother he wanted this woman to smell like him inside and out. Slowly he peeled off his clothing and then her own before reaching down and messaging her most sensitive parts. When he had drove her over the edge he slowly....very slowly entered her with his member. She felt so good around him that even though he wanted to wait his mating instinct took over and he started to slowly up into her.

92Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:37 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I gasped and closed my eyes. I held onto him as tears fell. I knew that loosing my virginity would hurt but I hadnt expcted it to hurt so bad. I could smell the blood. I put my head against his and held onto him.

93Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave pushed himself up onto his elbow and looked down at her. "Are you alright?" He asked wanting to pull out and not keep going if it was hurting her to much.

94Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I nodded. "Dont stop. If I dont get used to it it will always hurt." I kissed him softly.

95Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

HE nodded at her reply and started to move again. Before long he was feeling like he wanted to release but he wanted her to go over the edge with him so he bite her neck gently and reached between them to start rubbing her.

96Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I gasped and moaned. I held onto him and moaned loudly. It felt do good to have him drink from me. "Oh Rave!"

97Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Just let go baby I promise I will be right there with you." He whispered into her ear and started to go a little harder but kept the same slow speed.

98Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 4:59 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I dug my nails into his back and reached my climax. "OH Rave!!!!!" I yelled loudly. I had never felt that way before. Even though all of the pain it was amazing. I kissed him. "Now I am truely yours."

99Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He climaxed within her before rolling to the side and kissing her. "Yes you are all mine." He said with posession. "Hmmm I love you soo much Tiana."

100Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I kissed him back. "I love you too. So much."

I smiled when I was woken up by Tiana screaming Rave's sname. "Sounds like someones having a good time." I said to myself. I kissed Mai's neck and closed my eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next