hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"You are lying to me." He said with a frown. "I am a warrior I can tell when something causes pain."

She smiled and nodded. "Sounds good." She said and looked at Alex in the eyes. "I'm...sort of hungry."

52Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:39 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I just dont want you to worry about me." I kissed him and all of my pain went away. "Kissing you and being close to you makes my pain go away."

"Do you want to go out or do you want me to cook for you? I might be a warrior but Iam an exilent cook." I kissed her softly.

53Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He frowned and got off the bed before going to search through his medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He came back with a bottle of pain killers. "Here take these."

"The sun is almost up and even if you warriors can tolerate some sun I can't so we have to eat here." She said with a frown.

54Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I shook my head and pulled him close to me. "You're my pain killer. Your touch, your kisses. Those take away my pain and make me feel whole."

I smiled "Alright what to you want my love? I can make anything just tell me what you want?" I got up and went to the kitchen, still naked. I looked at her and smiled when I saw her looking at my body.

55Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 9:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He looked into her eyes. "Well if you don't take them then I will only worry about you. You might not think you feel it but once you cool off you will definately feel it."

She blushed and quickly looked away. "Umm...I don't know I normally don't really get to pick. I just take the speicals that the cafeteria comes up with."

56Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I sighed and nodded. I took them and layed back then turned over and closed my eyes.

I frowned when she looked away. "My love my body is yours to look at, touch, please,dowhatever you want with. So please dont feel embarrassed or look away. I will hide nothing from you." I blew her a kiss. "Tell me whatis your favorite thing to eat?"

57Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Great. Frist night as contracted couple...and we are fighting...I'm already on the couch.'he thought and grabbed and extra blanket before going to lay on the couch.

She tilted her head. She had never before have anyone care what her favorite anything was. Her life had always been a drolling...on and on parade of how to act like a proper chosen. "Um..waffel's with strawberry's and bosenberry surup?"

58Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I saw him walk away from me and lay on the couch. He didnt even try to touch me... I didnt want to take the pain meds because I was hoping that we could make love and I didnt want to be messed up on pills during it. And now that hes walked away and sleeping on the couch shows that he doesnt want me. I wondered why he even asked me to be his Chosen. I closed my eyes as my tears fell silently.

I smiled "Ok comeing right up." I started cooking the food for her. She was going to love it.

59Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Suddenly Mai got up and looked around herself before ducking into the bathroom and locking the door. There she would put the toilet lid down and started to cry while her eyes changed to the color of violets.

60Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Mai???" I stopped cooking and ran after her. The door was locked and I could hear her crying so I broke it down. I went to her and held her. "Shhh my love tell me whats wrong."

61Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave said nothing as he laid there stareing up at the ceiling that was before he heard a noise in the apparentment next to his. Like someone breaking down a door.

Mai pushed him back. "No don't touch me please....don't touch me I...I'm a monster." She said covering her eyes with her hands and continued to cry.

62Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I sat up scared when I heard the loud crack, scared it was our door. "Rave..." I limped over to him and put face in his chest and held onto him.

"How are you a monster? You are the woman I love, my Chosen, The mother of my child. You could never be a monster to me. Tell my my love what is going on?"

63Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I'm a sympath." She whispered looking up at him with her now purple eyes. "I can feel that in that room." She pointed to the wall. "There is someone who is sad and scared."

Rave picked her up and went back to the bed with her. He held her close. "Its alright...Alex can take care of himself." He said and kissed her forehead.

64Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:40 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Oh my love." I kissed her softly trying to make all those feelings go away. "It's alright my love." I kissed her more.

I nodded and held onto him tightly. I looked up at him and asked the question I had been dying to ask. "Why dont you want to make love to me? Is it because you dont want me to get pregnant because you dont want me to have your children? Or are you disgusted by my body?"

65Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She wrapped her arms around him and cried. "Why is she so sad and scared? I wouldn't be this upset if that wasn't the case."

"Because I made you take pills and you rolled over and closed your eyes....I thought you were mad at me." He said gently.

66Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Would it make you feel better if we went and asked Tiana what is wrong?" I didnt really want to go and get in Rave's business but if it helped my Mai I would do it. I held her close to me and rubbed her back.

"I was mad because I thought you didnt want me." I looked up at him starting to feel better.

67Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She started to stop crying so much. "No I think she is calming down." She said with a sigh. "Oh god...I am so sorry...I should have told you what I was but...but I was scared."

"Naw baby I will always want you...but when I take you I want it to be special so...for today let us just sleep." He said and kissed her forehead. "Sill girl I will always want you."

68Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 10:56 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Ok." I pickedher upand carriedher to the bed and layed her down.I started to cuddle with her then I smellrf something burning, "Oh crap!" I ran and turnedoff the stove. "I guess your waffles are done." I laughed. "Are you still hungry? Cause if you are I can whip up another batch."

I nodded then yawned. "I'm sleepy." I put my face in his chest and closed my eyes.

69Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She blushed gently. "Do...do you think I can feed from you instead?" She asked and looked away from him to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Then sleep love....I promise that you will awake safe and sound." He whisper and allowed her to get comfortable

70Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:05 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled and arched my neck for her. "Drink my love." I held her close and let her do what she wanted.

I yawned and fell asleep in his arms.

71Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Slowly she opened her mouth and let her fangs sink into his neck. She took long hard pulls at his vein. He tasted so good and rich.

Rave looked up at the dark ceiling and kept stroking his love's hair.

72Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I moaned loudly as she drank from me. I rubbed up and down her sides. It felt amazing.

73Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Once she had her fill she licked his bite mark closed and then kissed the side of his neck. She could feel how he felt and it had her running her hands up his back.

74Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that felt so good." I kissed her and layed back and held her. She was perfect.

75Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 11:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

SHe curled up with him. Finally she was starting to try and open up to someone. She rested her head close to his on the pillow and threw and leg over his waist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next