hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I will do my best Mai. You know I will." I kissed her again.

I nodded but kept trying to look away, trying 2 hide the tears in my eyes.

252Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai rested her head down by her son and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I know it is a lot to ask because male's are told that this place is the safest for their females and children."

Rave smiled gently. "Sweetheart just relax and trust me."

253Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"If you want it I will do it for you." I pushed her hair out of her face. Just looking at her. She looked so cute, so innocent. I was so close to putting Terror in his crib then fucking her brains out. I took a deep breath. "Mai I'll be right back." I stood up and walked outside. I closed my eyes and breathed, trying to control myself.

I nodded and softly grinded on him. I know he bevieved that it wouldnt happened but I knew it would. So I was going to pleasure him as much as I could. Once he was hard I slipped him inside me and reached back and grabbed his leg and rode him. A loud moan escaped my lips.

254Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage seemed to appear out of the darkness as he came up beside Alex. "The grapevine is buzzing with news of your mate's child." He said lowly and darkly. "I have come to pay respects to her babe...Terror was my partner once after all."

Rave lightly gripped his love's hips as she made love to him. "Oh god my love you feel so good." He whispers and leans up to kiss her neck gently before rolling them over so that she was the one on bottom.

255Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I was suspicious of him. "I will let you know when we take him home. Mother and child are resting." I was never going to let this name near them. He looked exctly like Rave but he was the exact opposite.

When he rolled me under him I thrusted with him as I kissed his neck and chest. 'Oh Rave!" I arched my back and moaned. "Harder Rave! Harder!" I dug my nails into his back. I could feel his blood on my fingers. I felt bad but I couldnt control myself. I kept moaning and matching each of his thrusts.

256Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage smiled get politely. "You will have no need to inform me. One of my chosen is her nurse and I will know the second that she and her child are released." When he spoke he made sure that he let Alex know that he was not the father of the baby that laid in there.

Rave could never say no to his love so he rammed into her as hard as he could but he could not keep it up for long for his body started to shake as he shouted out in pleasure as he exploded cum inside of her.

257Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:17 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I growled. Then walked inside the room and locked it behind him. "Rage just came by. He wants to see you and the baby." I started to pack up. "We need to leave now. I'll see if we can stay with Rave." I called Rave.

Raves phone started ringing." Dont answer it!" I moaned. "I'm so close!" I rolled us over and started riding him and moaning. My boobs bounced hard up and down in his face.

258Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"But Rave is his brother do you really think that he will not know when we are staying there. Not that Rave would turn us in but I am more the certain that he has spies on his brother as well." She said as she carefully picked up her child.

Rave growled but didn't answer his phone. Instead he sunk his fangs into one of her breasts while shoving his cock up into her as hard as he could before he would cum once more.

259Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I..I dont know." I started pacing. "I think he wants to take Terror." I went to her and held them both. "I swear. I wont let him hurt you."

I screamed in pleasure as I came all over his cock. I put my hands in his hair and held his head to my breast as I softly kept grinding on him.

260Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I don't think that he really wants to harm me or the child I just believe he wanted to scare you love...you know how he is..." She said resting the baby on her chest gently.

"Oh baby....hmmm...you really know how to take it out of me baby." He whispered after he let go of her breasts with his fangs.

261Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Well it worked." I held them closer making sure to not squish Terror. "I cant loose either of you. You're the reason I get up in the morning. The reason I eat, sleep, live." I kissed her pasionately.

I smiled as I kept grinding on him softly. "I know u have one more cum inside you." I started to go fast and hard. "Let it out baby! Fill me with all of you!!!" I held onto his shoulders and rode him hard as i looked into his eyes, moaning his name everything I lowered myself onto him.

262Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai kissed her lover back. "Just relax my dearest...we should celebrate at the birth of our son. He is healthy and whole and we both are fine and ready to make him good parents." She said trying to sooth her love.

Rave smiled at his love and thrust his hips in time with her. It would not take him very long at all to cum inside of her once more however it would be exhausting on him. "Oh Fuck baby."

263Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I nodded and kissed her again. Her kisses soothed me. "I love you." I saw that Terror was falling asleep. "Put him to bed my love then we can have some grown up time." I smiled at her seductively.

I smiled and slowed down my pace. Slowed it waaay down. I gasped with every soft thrust as it hit my G spot and smiled more at Rave. "Do I do a good job at pleasuring my mate?" I arched my neck in a way of asking him to kiss it.

264Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai blushed brightly. "If that is wise after I just had a child." She said gently and looked down at the tiny baby in her arms.

"You are very good at pleasing me." He whispered. "And so much more. I love you Tiana." He kissed her gently.

265Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:49 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I dont think so." I sighed and sat down on the bed. "But what am I going to do with this?" I nodded down at my raging boner.

"Oh Rave I love you too!" I kissed him softly as I was still riding him. All of a sudden Rage bardged in.

266Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai giggles gently. "Well i guess that we are lucky that I am no human female and that for the most part that I should be healed...well healed well enough to engage with you." She says gently and kisses her baby's head. "Would you like to put your son to bed?"

Rage seemingly doesn't notice or care about what he walked into. "Rave...I need your help brother mine...you see....you know Terror wasn't that good of a man...and well one night he had Mai all tied up and blind folded....and....fuck what if that baby is mine...the problem is your stupid ass friend won't let me see it."

Rave move and covered up Tiana before glaring at his brother. "You and I both now that the child is not yours....The conception date was around the time that you were out of state...remember they announced that when they pronounced her free to contract."

267Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled and took Terror into my arms. "Good night Son." I kissed his head then softly put him in his crib and tucked him in. I then turned back to Mai and kissed her softly then harder.

I stodd up and marched over to Rage forgetting to cover up, furious at the fact that he had bardged in and why he did so. "You will never do this again! You're brother and I were making love! We were about to orgasum! And you ruined it!!!!!" I stared hitting his chest and licking his shins.

268Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai smiled as he kissed her. She loved the way he tasted and the way he was rough and yet took great care of her all at the same time. With their son safely asleep she was letting herself relax.

Rage grabbed Tiana by the wrist and jerked her quickly. "Fine brother if you will not offer to help me I will make you." With that rage drew his gun shot out the light and by the time anyone knew what was going on he was gone with Tiana...

269Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:15 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I picked her up and carried her to the hospital bed. It wasnt as large as the one we have at home but it will do. I kissed hard hard and rubbed her body with my hands all over.

I kicked and screamed when Rage picked me up. "Rave! Rave!" I started crying.

270Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She moaned gently as she arched her back under his touch. "Oh Alex."

Rage took Tianna out of the Codex to a small place near by. There he threw her in the basement with chains on her wrists ankles and neck. "Fucking act like a woman for once in your life or I will beat you!" He snarled.

Rave quickly tired to call Alex.

271Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

My phone went off. I was planning on ignoring it but it woke up Terror. I kissed Mai hard then got up and went to my phone and answered it. "What?!" I growled.

"I do act like a woman! Just not the type of woman you like! Thats why I'm your BROTHERS Mate! Not yours!" I faught the chains even thought I knew it was useless. I couldnt just give up.

272Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage wasn't going to take any more lip from her. He grabbed a whip off the wall and lashed it across her stomach. "Stupid bitch. I do not want or desire to have you for myself. You are too much headache for any male and you are lucky that I do not kill you. SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!"

"Rage took Tiana....he...he said that your baby might be his and he wants to see him to know for sure..." Rave explained. "Alex I can't ask it of you but I can't just leave Tiana to him."

273Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:49 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Fuck!" I looked at Mai and told her what happened. "It's your choice my love." I sat on the bed and waited for Mai to respond. "I'm sorry Rave this is all my fault. I'm so so sorry."

When he whipped my stomach I cried out in pain. It wasnt just pain from the whip. It was from the inside as well. I felt a wetness around my thighs. I looked down and saw blood. "You bastard!" I started crying. "You killed your brothers baby!" I cried hard from the pain and from loosing the only thing of Raves that I had with me.

274Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"But I know the child is not his." Mai said as she got out of the hospital bed and ran over to pick up her child. Trying to protect him as if the evil was already in the room. "I..." She stopped herself...she couldn't be too selfish. "I will bring him the child..." She said and lowered her head and tried not to cry.

Rave whipped her again and once more after that for good measure. "I said to shut up you stupidbitch. You are the one that killed the child because you force me to take such messures with you...if you just would shut up it wouldn't have happened.

275Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 11 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I told Alex that Rage could see Terror and hung up. I went to them and held them. "Everything will be ok. He will look at him but wont touch him." I kissed them both softly.

I curled up into the best ball I ould in the chains and silently cried. I wished Rave was here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next