hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

My thread the Chosen but in a one on one standard with VL...please see the thread to find my Character profiles.

2Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:16 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

same with mine Smile

3Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave sat at the bar in the club he was supposed to meet his brother at. He knew that he was supposed to be going to the Codex to meet Chosen but he truly felt like his love was not there.

Rage smiled as he came up behind his brother and patted him on the shoulder. "Hey bro looks like there are tons of warriors here tonight...I wonder who is up for checking out the Chosen?"

4Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I'm down. Always nice to see the freshmeat." I smiled at them knowing secretly I wanted a chosen to call my own and to have children with.

I sat and waited for a warrior to choose me. I had always wanted to be a chosen. They lived such glamorus lives. I really wanted to be apart of that.

5Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage smiled and started to lead the group out of the bar. "I need something to get my mind off Therror's death....Maybe I will take that female of his...you know after they take that baby out of her."

Rave noticed a girl in a booth not far away. His heart stopped and he walked away from the group and went to sit with her. "Wow...you are....wow....what's your name?"

6Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I looked up when the warrior spoke to me and blushed. "I'm Tiana. Whats yours?" Hewas very handsome. I felt my heart stop beating when hetalked to me. I blushed more.

I wanted to hit Rage for what he said but held it back. Terror was a good friend of ours and his Chosen was very nice woman he had no right to say those things about her and his friends child.

7Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Rave." He said mezmerized by her beauty. "Wow..." He whispered and slide into the booth with her. "Sooo....ummm....wow." He whispered and wished he had a beer or something.

"They are passing judgement on her today. She is either going to taken out of the Codex or they are going to make the baby....no more so another Warrior can take her. If a Warrior doesn't come up and claim her and the baby before that...she is sexy as fuck I have always wanted to hit htat shit." Rage said and patted Alex hard on the shoulder.

8Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I blushed even more and held out my hand."well Rave its nice to meet you. I'm new here so I dont know anyone. Tonights my first night. I get to be a chosen." I said the last sentence proudly.

I thought about it and quickly ran to the Codex hall where I saw her. She looked so beautiful I knew whaat I had to do. I went over to her. "Hey Mia how are you?" I looked at her pregnant belly. "I'm sorry to hear about Terror and whats going to happen...I wanted to ask if you will be my Chosen...but keep Terrors baby...Terror had been likea brother to meso it would be an honor raising his son." I looked at her hoping she would say yes and make my dreams come true.

9Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"But if tonight is the first night that you are a chosen doesn't that mean a male has already claimed you?" He asked shocked and ready to hang his head low because he had missed out on the girl of his dreams.

Rave watched as Alex took off like a bat outta hell. "Hey man where are you going?" He asked but didn't bother to run after him.

Mia looked up from the spot in the grass that she was staring at to the warrior that had come to her out of the blue. She looked from him down at her growing belly. The bump faint and mostly hidden by clothing. "Terror and I were not close. Though I was his only chosen we had no love for one another." Her eyes looked up at the warrior. "But I do love the child within me and I do not regret my actions with Terror that created my young." She said proudly and looked the male in the eyes. "I accept your offer. Because it saves my babe."

10Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"No I havent been Chosen yet. Just the fact that I was pure enough to be one of the Chosen is enough to be proudabout dont cha think?" I looked at the handsome man knowing thatI had already fallen for him.

I got down on one knee. "Mai I am Alexaand it will be an honor to have you as my chosen." I took her hand and kissed it. "Alright lets go tell the council." I stood up, still holding her hand and walked her to the high council. I stood before them. "High council I would like to take this beautiful woman as my Chosen and I wouldlike to keep the child that is in her womb and raise it as my own." I was quiet and let them respond.

11Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave smiled as he looked at the girl. "Would you like...to...dance?" He asked looking at the floor in which there were many couples twisting and turning on.

The council was lead by a single warrior of senior age called the Elder. He stood and looked down at Alex. "You would take her and the child? Surely you do not want the burden of another male's young."

12Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I blushed. "Sure." I wasnt a very good dancer. I hoped I didnt trip.

"I want her and the child Elder. I do not think of it as a burdon."

13Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He took her hand and lead her over to the wooden floor that was polished for dancing. He then swung her around and took her hip and started to dance with her like many others were dancing in the club.

"I suppose that we shall allow this...however you only have a week to change your mind about the babe...the female is now forever your's. The papers will be sent to your room as well as Assistant who will find her a room or move her into your room."

14Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:52 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled and danced with him. I had never felt so comfterble with anyone else. I found myself thinking "please let him choose me to be his Chosen." and "Please let him kiss me. I so desprately want to feel his lips pressed against mine." I found myself looking from his eyes to his lips and back up again.

"I assure you I wont change my mind about the babe." I walks back out, taking Mai with me. I walked her over to a bench in a garden near my room. I came here to think at times. I sat usdown then took both of her hands in mine. "I want you to feel comfterble with me And I also want to tell you that I'm different from other men here. Once I have found a Chosen I keep her as my mate for the rest of my life. I dont have other Chosens. Just her." I tilted her head up to look at me. "I'm not just one of those men who use their Chosen to create babies. I take care of my mate and I love her." I looked into her eyes waiting for her responce.

15Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

As they danced he slowly took her face in his hands and gently with a butterfly's touch kissed her on the lips. Though it was soft it was none the less filled with passion.

Mai looked at the male and blushed gently. "I.." Her voice caught in her throat. She truly didn't know what to say to the man who had just saved her child's life. "I will not force you to love me just because you saved my life." She whispered "However I do not see fault with trying a relationship." With that she leaned forward and pecked a small kiss on his lips but as their lips connected it was like small bolts of lighting had traveled through her body.

16Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

When his lips touched mine I knew I was in love and I knew it was him who I wanted to Choose me. I kissed him back softly then looked into his eyes. "Please Choose me." I whispered. I know I was setting myself up for major pain if he said no but I wanted to be his so bad.

When she kissed me I felt a spark light within me. I put my hands in her hair and kissed her harder and with more pasion than she had ever felt before. I wated to hold her in my arms and never let go. This feeling was incredable and she was amazing.

17Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He looked into her eyes and didn't even hear her question before he spoke. "I want you as my Chosen." He whispered and looked deep into those breath taking eyes.

Mai's breath was taken away with the kiss that she hadn't expected. She really never though that she would truly find a male to love. As their lips parted she blushed brightly before wincing as her baby moved inside of her.

18Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Yes Rave oh yes I will be your Chosen." I kissed him softly knowing that my dreams are coming true. I hugged him tight and knew that I was going to be in these arms forever.
    I pulled back and looked at her worried. "Whats wrong? Did you not like my kiss?" I felt sad that my kiss had either hurt her or she didnt feel what I felt.

19Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Come on let us go to the Codex and make it offical." He whispered and took her hand after paying the tab that they owed he lead her to his car. "Make any calls you need to make...any goodbyes."

She smiled gently. "No I very much like the kiss that we were sharing. I am just unused to the movements of a child within my stomach."

20Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:29 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I already said all of my goodbyes. I'm ready." I followed him to the Codex. I had made my goodbyes as soon as I found out I was going to be aa Chosen. I didnt know when I would be Chosen and if the vampire would let me say my goodbyes so I said them when I felt. I was ready to move onto the next stage of my life.

"Oh." I smiled and touched her stomach very softly. "Dont worry child I will take very good care of you're mother." I kissed her again softly. "Your things should be in my room by now. Want to see your new home?"

21Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Once to the Codex he took her before the elder. The paper work was done and soon they would have her stuff moved to his personal room within the Codex.

Mai nodded gently as she pushed herself into a standing position. "Alright...I am sorry if I seem distant...I am not used to affection...in truth I have never left the codex."

22Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

When we were approved I giggled and jumped into Raves arms. I was so happy and I kissed him. I suddenly realized I hadnt asked him a very important question. I pulled back soI could look at his face and asked. "Rave am I your only Chosen or do you have others?" If he said yes there was nothing I could do. The paperwork was already done. I had already said yes. It would just hurt to know he wasnt mine alone.

I helped her up and walked her to my room. "Oh Mai I will show you all of the affection of the world. You and your child will feel very loved. You might even feel strangled by my love." I kissed her softly and opened up the door of my room.

23Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave froze. "Oh shit." He said and turned on his heels. He had forgotten that he had wanted to take the girl that was pregnant as his chosen just so she didn't have to live with the lose of her child.

"Our child." She corrected him. "The child will have to carry your family name...even if it is not your actual child it is the law." She said and looked down at the bump of her belly.

24Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 3:56 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I looked at him and felt tears forming in my eyes knowing that I was just one of many and nodded. I kept my head down. "I understand...I hope I can get along with your other Chosen. When you wish for me to come to your bed just call and I will be there." I walked away, no ran away knowing I was going to cry and didnt wish to cry in front of the man that I loved. He was my first kiss, my first love and he shall be my only but I will be one of many. I ran with teaars in my eyes. not knowing where I was going. I some how got out of the gates. I kept crying and sobing until I heard something growl. I looked around. "Hello?" I heard More growling and screamed as a wolf pounced on me.

I smiled. "Yes our baby." I got on my knees and kissed her stomach. "Hello child. I promise to be a great Daddy for you." I stood baack up and kissed her again hard, my need for her flowing through my kiss.

25Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave was glad to hear that not only did the girl get Chosen again but it was Alex that did it. He knew that Alex would allow her to keep her child. He was going to return get her but she was gone...so he went next door to see if she by any chance went to introduce herself to Alex and Mai.

Mai jumped at the knock on the door. She slowly opened it. "Hello.." She said gently.

"Hey Mai? I was just wondering if my new Chosen had come over. To introduce herself to you and Alex."

"No she hasn't but...if you really want me too I can help look for her. I have been raised in the Codex and know every place that she might be." She was already on her way out the door and was looking before long. She found the open gate and wondered out with curiousity were she spotted a girl. "Hello are you Tiana?" She asked. "I am Mai...Chosen of Alex." She introduced herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next