hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

226Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"You spoil her. My women would never speak to a male that way." Rage said and looked to his brother. "Gotta teach her while she is young. Just because she is carrying your child doesn't mean you need to give her the world."

"Yes it does Rage." Rave said "A child and females are our blessings. Without them we would have no future. Now please leave!"

"You should want it too," She whispered gently resting her head on his chest. "The codex is no life for anyone weather male, female, or young."

227Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:26 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I started to tear up. "Get out!" This stress was not good for me and my condition. I started to cry.

"I know. I will do anything I can to take you and Terror out of here."

228Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I will leave but because my brother asked me too...not because of you doll face." Rage said as he got up and walked to the door. "Better keep her in doors brother...some male would probably punish her"

"Don't listen to him Tiana...no one would ever touch you." He said gently. "He is just angery that you stood up to him."

"But how? They would track us down and punish you for treason." She said with a quiver of her lip.

229Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I held onto him tight and started shaaking with fear. "He's going to hurt me Rave. He's going to hurt me really badly." I shook more.

"Mai just go to sleep baby and dont worry about anything but keeping yourself and our baby safe ok?"

230Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"No he won't. For the simple fact that you are my female he will not harm you." He said gently. "Trust me there is some honor in there...not much but there is some."

"Alright." She said and rested her head back were it should be on his chest and closed her eyes to try and sleep.

231Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I nodded but I was still terrified. I closed my eyes and shook with fear.

I held her as she fell asleep. I thought about how I would get her out of here. I would taalk to Rave later.

232Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Baby that's enough sweetheart. If there is any where you should feel safe it is here. Trust me no one can get in here with out me or you letting them in." He said and kissed her forehead. "Come on lets go to bed."

She snuggled to him in her sleep and dreamed of a time when she could be free of the prison that this place was for all of her life.

233Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:30 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I followed him. "But you wont be here tomorrow and Rage knows that......" I was terrified. "Dont leave me tomrow please Rave." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Please Rave!" I would do anything to have him stay. I wasnt going to be able to sleep.

I watched her sleep then pulled out my phone and texted Rave. "Can Mai stay with Tiana tomorrow? I dont want her to be alone."

234Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I have to go and Rage works double shifts to make up for those who have pregnant chosen or young to teach. He wouldn't be any where near the codex until I was well on my way home." That was when his cell phone went off. Quickly he read the message and looked at Tiana. "Would you feel any better if you stayed with Mai at Alex's? He said he doesn't want her to be alone."

Mai half woke up when she shivered again but as soon as the chill was done she was back to sleeping.

235Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I dont mind I just dont want to be alone." I kissed him softly.

I kissed her head and held her closer waiting for Rave to reply.

236Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Alright baby. She's a good female so you won't have to worry about a thing." He said before answering that Tiana would like to stay with Mai. She is kinda freaked out about my twin.

237Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:39 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I held onto him and nodded. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was scared to sleep.

"Ok see you tomorrow." I texted him back. I held her close and fell asleep.

238Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

'yeah see ya' He txt back and wrapped his arms around his love.

239Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Rave I love you."

(What should we do next in the RP?)

240Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Sometime in the day Mai was awakened by a cramp like pain and an odd sort of smell. When she went to roll she noticed that the bed was sort of wet. So she slowly went to stand up and turn on the fan assuming it was sweat.

241Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smelled blood and instantly woke up. I turneed on the lights and looked around. Our bed was covered in Mai
    s blood. I woke her up. "Mai!!!!! Whats wrong???"

242Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai looked down as another cramping pain went threw her. "I think..I think that Terror is coming. But it's too early!" she said and bit down on her lip. "What if he's sick or hurt in there? I can't feel how scared he is!"

243Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:39 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I knew instantly that he wasnt coming and he wasnt sick. She was having a miscarrage. I called the medic and held her as they came. I rocked her softly as she cried and felt tears slowly run down my face.

244Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

When the medics came and checked her out Mai was surprised when the delivery nurse looked up at her with a smile. "You're already crowning. It seems so early but everything is looking fine. I'm going to give you something to slow down the process long enough for us to get you to the infirmary." the shot was given and she was moved but they were not going to let anyone intothe room as she birthed just in case. After hours apon hours a nurse finally came out and sat next to Alex. "Both of them are fine but it makes no medical since. She was way to early in her pregnancy to deil er a healthy baby. You're a lucky man for them both to be fine like that. You can go in now they have to stay over might but you'll have to go home in an hour."

245Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

The hours waiting were agonizing. I paced bac and forth until the nurse came out. s soon as she said they were both fine I pushed my way inside and went to Mai. I saw her holding a tiny baby and I sat down net to her and softly kissed her hand. "I Thought I was going to loose you both." I kissed her softly.

I woke up when there was comotion next door. I woe up Rave scared, not knowing what was going on and thiking Rage was bak to get me.

246Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I thought we were going to lose him too. He is so small! They said that he is perfectly healthy though." She said gently and slowly lowered the blanket so he could see the babe. Little Terror was snuggled into his mother and fast a sleep.

Rave woke up slowly and listened to what his love said so he took his phone and txt his friend. 'hey everything alright?' "I doubt anything is truly wrong. Probably the baby making her sick or something."

247Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I kissed Terror then Mai when my phone went off. I texted Rave back. "Terror came early. Were at the hospital. He's o small but beautiful." I kissed Mai again. When a males Chosen has his baby he gets a wee off to be with his family. Since Terror wasnt exactly his he didnt now is the rule counted for him.

I cuddled up close to Rave and tried to sleep.

248Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai lay with Terror in the hospital bed. She just couldn't stop holding the child that she had carried for so long. Who had kicked and punched at her. Who was the person she loved the most.

"It seems as if Mai's baby has come early." He said to his mate gently.

249Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I watched my loves and smiled. "Are you happy Mai?" I sat next to her bed and rubbed her leg. It was difficult being new mates and just having a baby because I still wanted to mate with her every second of every day but watching her with Terror was beautiful.

I smiled. "I'm sure they are thrilled." I kissed his chest and neck then straddled his lap, I put my hand on my stomach and looked at him. "I'm scared....what if I'm not a good mom?.....or what if you love me once I'm fat? or what if I dont loose the baby wieght and become a miderable person and you get another more beautiful Mate like ur brother ansd spend all ur time with her?"

250Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai smiled at her mate gently. "What reason do I not have to be happy...but to be honest with you. I fear for Terror in the Codex...I still want to get far from his place Alex."

"Tiana don't fear those things. It is not going to happen like that. You will be an excellent mother. I will always love you and we will live happily." He said taking her chin in his fingers so she would look up at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next