hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

301Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sighed gently and stood up. "Alright alright I am here lecture me like a child then I will go sit in the damned cell down stairs and everyone can let me have some peace." She said "I told you everything. I can't fucking tell you where the fuck he is. If I could tell that I would have went after him years ago."

Rage came down stairs to see Lysandra out. "What the hell..." He growled. "Who let her run free to cause all of our deaths?" He said leaning over the back of the couch.

302Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Please Rage just go. I don't want to start anything with you and if you would like, I will put you in the cell down there for your poor attitude." I said to him with a serious look. "Or you can stay here and listen but shut your mouth." I was not happy. "And as to lecturing you, we just want to know everything from your brother's first killing to now, and if that means you have to talk to ghosts and need our help then let us know. And hwo he has treated you from the very beginning, I don't care if it takes all night it is important stuff that we need to know. Or you can give Trinity permission and she can just access everything in your brain, whichever is easier for you. But it ALL has to come out, even whatever happened with your old boss and such, I am pretty sure I know but we need to know everything, and anybody who hates you or has grudges against you, in case they are siding with your brother." I said to her as I took her hands into mine to show her that it was okay.

"Maybe you should go for a walk Rage and cool down." I said to him and then concentrated back to Lys, she was the important one at the moment.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

303Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah well privacy apparently is never going to happen for me." She whispered to herself as she took her hands out of Russel's and didn't look at anyone while she spoke. "I don't need to speak to the ghosts. I know that he finds vampires and if they are not the one to bring forward his evolution he eats them." She said. "He didn't start killing until last year or so. When we were children he used to do things to scare me and make me scream. Said that I was to precious for my own good. My master made me against my will thinking that I would be a Raver...apparently not. I don't know how my brother became a vampire or anything else. " With that she stood and left back down to the basement where she went and sat back on the bed down there.

"Probably lies." Rage sneared and watched as she walked away. "I swear Russel you honestly took a big step down with that one." With that he turned and went outside.

304Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I will go down and talk to her Trinity, can you talk to Rage please for I get all worked up again with his mouth and punch him." I said to her with pleading eyes, I didn';t want to but I would to shout him up. I then went downstairs... "Lys hun can you please open the door as I can't and we can go upstairs to our room if you would like. I hope you understand now why we need the security around the house." She opened the door and then I picked her up in my arms and carried her up to our room. I put my key ring in the safe and locked it. Not even Trinity knew the password for it and Rage wouldn't even be able to break ti to get in.

I went outside with Rage. "What is up your ass?" I asked him.

305Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Whatever. You guys win I will be the obedient little seeker girl and do whatever is wanted of me." She said and when taken up stairs she just went and laid in the bed without another word. Between the Spirits and the Alive people she was exhausted and just not up to put up a fight for what she wanted any more.

"Perhaps because you guys think that I don't know what I am talking about. Keeping her locked up is the best hing....she could have gotten Russel killed tonight and all that just because she wants to be alone...she's not that fucking speical." he answered

306Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I sat down on the bed and started to cry.

"Hunny dear, I know this is hard for you to listen to, but she hasn';t been brought up as having a good life like we have. Things haev been rough and hard for her, and if I could tell you the most of it I would, but I promised I wouldn't and I can't. Just please give her the time. If not for her, then for me." I said to him as I grabbed his hand and held it close.

307Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra moved and curled around him in bed and let herself cry with him.

"Trinity...I'm not going to be as nice to her as I was. I don't trust her not after she could have gotten Rus killed tonight...but perhaps I will not be as...harsh with her." He said gently but made no move to go back inside.

308Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I rolled away from her and just slept on my side. This was not how it was supposed to be.

I didn't want to go back yet either. "Do you want to go around and see if we want to stay in one of the houses that I already own or if we are going to buy/build out own." I said to him.

309Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra whimpered when he pulled away and moved away from him slowly and then off the bed. The ghosts surrounded her in that moment and began whispering of how her brother had eaten and killed them. She tried putting her hands over her ears but it didn't work and soon she was crying from the shear torment of it and she felt utterly alone in her misery even if Russel was so close by.

Rage was about to say yes but then he could hear Lysandra sobbing uncontrolably and loudly loud enough to draw attention. He took off towards the room that Rus and Lys was in and opened the door to see her curled up on the floor with her hands over her ears...she was repeating over and over again I'm sorry I'm sorry. "Trin what's wrong with her?"

310Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I woke up not even noticing that I had moved away from her. I then jumped off the bed sooo quickly and wrapped my arms around her. Showing her as much love as I could without making it sexual as that would not be the right thing to do. I listened as the ghosts slowly went away. I had put onm the pendent when I went into the safe. "They are gone now, she should be good. You guys can go back out. I have this taken care of." I said to them and then I took her in my arms and rocked her back and forth. "Baby girl I love you and from here on out I am going to help you as much as I can, but you have to help me, (us) help you." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips, waiting for the crying to stop.

I grabbed Rage's hand and led him out of the room and I closed the door behind them. "They will be fine." I said and I lead him back outside. "So is that a yes?" I asked him.

311Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She burried her face in his neck and just kept crying. "He's so evil...how can he do things like eat people." She whispered. "I already told you I will obey."

Rage nodded gently. "Yes that means yes..." He said and fallowed his love.

312Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Yes hun, but that is not what we mean, I just I want the Lys back that I had before our fight. Please and thank you. Now let's cuddle and go to sleep. I will keep my arms around you all night, but you just need to be more open, even if it's only with me and then I will tell the others what I feel that they should know. Okay my love?" I said to her as I laid down in the bed with her and put the blankets over us and then I cuddled her close to me in my arms. I kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight Lys have good dreams. I won't let you have any bad ones."

we went and looked at some houses. "Hun I am tired, let's go back and sleep and we can look at the rest tomorrow?" I asked him, "Will you carry me home?" I asked him.

313Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"OFcourse" He said with a smile and picked up his love and took her home and then to bed. Where he would lay down with her and go to sleep

When Lys woke up she just stayed in the same spot where she had been. She didn't move or even give any hint that she was awake other then her eyes being open and the occastional sigh.

314Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I could sense that Lys was awake. "What wrong hun?" I asked her in a serious voice, suddenly very awake. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close and waited for her to respond.

I laid next to my lover and I cuddled in close to him and fell asleep.

315Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra shook her head. "Reality is crashing down on me that I can't be the person in whom I want to be." She answered gently. "I am sorry for waking you." She rolled so she could hide her face in his chest. "Why does evil flock to me...when I was human I was a good girl...with an evil brother."

In the Morning Rage decided to make Trinity some food and bring it to her in bed. It was his way of saying that he was sorry for acting like an utter ass last night. The tray even had a few flowers in a vase when he brought it up for her.

316Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I still think you are a very good girl, and you have had a very rough part of your life, but I hope that I can make it all better, and you can start living a normal life again." I said to her with a smile as I hugged her close as she was buried in my chest. "And I am glad that I woke up, it means that my instincts are connected to yours and it will help me help you."

"Thank you so very much my love." I said to him as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him the biggest bear hug ever.

317Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She moved her head so she could look up at him. "Will you feed from me?" She asked gently. "Please feed from me. It made me happy the last time you did it...it makes our connection a small bit stronger when we share blood." She started to roll so she could lay on her back and tilt her head to the side.

Rage kissed the top of his love's head and returned her hug. "I am very sorry for the way I acted last night. I do not do well with fear...being scared just makes me angry." He admitted and sat with her on the bed. "Especially when I am scared about someone I care about."

318Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"If you are sure that that is what you want." I said to her and as she nodded to me. I took her neck in my hands and I started to drink from her. I was glad that she was willing to make this whole thing work, because the sooner it ended the sooner that we could move on and enjoy the rest of our lives together. I finished drinking from her, I got up and cleaned my face and hands and then I brought a cloth back and cleaned her up and then I kissed her a couple of times. "It's just more and more delicious every time. Do you want to drink from me?" I asked her seriously.

"I understand that. That is something that you and Russell had in common but he has seemed to out grow his, or at least control it more. You should apologize to him too. He is not very pleased with you. More so then I was." I said to him softly. "Which is bad because he never EVER gets the upset with you." I said softly again.

319Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra smiled and straddled his lap when he asked her to feed from him. "There is nothing I would rather do." She moved to his neck but pulled back before biting. She gave him a quizzical look. "I love you Russel." She said gently before she moved in to drink from him. His blood restoring her to the fullest. Making her feel energetic amongst other things and as she fed she could feel a tightness in her chest to were she could almost feel his heart beat with her own.

"I know..but I guess that means that he really loves that girl. With all the trouble that she is." He chuckled. "Not that we were never any trouble when we were young. Remember when I got stuck on the on that tree in the middle of the river. It took you forever to have the vision of me up there and send Russel to get me down."

320Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I could feel her heartbeat matching mine and beating together with it. I loved her and I was in shock because she actually told me that she loved me too. I was in heaven."So I know that this has given us both energy. But what do you want to do with this energy. It does not have to be sexual. It is totally up to you. We can go for a run or whichever you choose to do." I said to her softly and trying to hide my hornyness.

"Yeah that was one of the best days ever." I said to him chuckling. "So what else made you decide to make me breakfast in bed?"I asked him with a smile. I had a dream about it but I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination getting the better of me. I pictured us going for a walk on the beach and then it ended there and I cannot seem to see the rest of it and it has me wondering what it could be.

321Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra finished drinking and licked up his neck to nibble at his ear lobe. "Show me love, Russel." She whispered into the same ear she was nibbling on. After speaking she would go back to nibbling and sucking on it. Her hands running up the inside of his shirt.

"Because it was the only thing I knew that we could do in the house." He chuckled. "But I want to go out later...but at night. The moon is full tonight and its only an hour and half drive to the beach." He whispered gently.

322Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh I thought that is what you had in mind." I said to her in a sexy voice. She was seriously turning me on and I was sooo hard. I then slipped my hand into her pants and I felt that she was very wet. I then put my fingers inside of her and feeled around for a bit. Knowing how much I had turned her on. I then just continued to play and to see what her next move as going to be.

"Sounds like a great idea to me. So what would you like to do today? Oh and a full moon tonight, oh Russell is going to be full of energy." I said with a huge SMILE. "The wolf will be let out." I said laughing remembering the fun times that I had with him when his wolf showed and not sexually because that usually didn't happen, but hunting a feeding together did, and just the most random fun things because Wolves don't think out much when it is a full moon they just become big sucky full of energy puppy dogs.

323Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She moved on his fingers a red tint coming to her cheeks as she moaned for him. Her hands moving to her shirt slowly removing it. She was barely able to throw it to the side when she climaxed.

"All the more reason we should be missing.." He whispered. "Its the first time he will be like that with a mate around. You were his wife not his mate and we don't know how he will react. The fewer people around the better, luckily she is fertile or we might be in real trouble if he acts anything like the wild wolves."

324Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"MMM I am ready whenever you are ready my love." I said to her barely being able to speak. "Would you like to be on top this time?" I asked her. I remembered that Charlie was outside, as I was just remembering that he might have been in here. I then put my mind back to thinking about what was happening and then remembered that I had to talk to Lys about me being a wolf and about what happens on a full moon. That she won't get hurt but me and Charlie will become the best of friends, and that she will see the big suck that I really can be.

"I know for a fact that he won't ... I have already had a vision about it and she is always fertile she is a vampire. But I already know that she doesn't want children right now even though he does and he respects any woman enough to not do anything like that. It is really fun when he turns into a wolf, that will never change about him, that I can promise you." I said with a smile and a giggle. "So what are we going to do right now? I am hungry, I could feed off of you and not be hungry." I said to him laughing, mmmm, just thinking about feeding from him was making me horny.

325Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra smiled at him as she moved so it would be easier for her to take off the pants that she wore. "I want it in every position possible." She all but growled. As soon as her clothes were completely off she was back on top of him trying to stick her tongue in his mouth.

"So when they taught us about female vampires having periods of fertility was a lie?" He chuckled gently. "Go figure that they wouldn't want to tell horny teenagers that their girlfriends were always fertile." He smiled at her when she asked to feed from him. "My body and blood are all yours."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next