hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

276Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I do love her. I love her tons but all this constant fighting is getting to me. And I wouldn't ask you to take her and go. That would be selfish of me, not for Lys' sake but for Trinity's sake. I wouldn't want to tear you guys apart. I actually wish you guys the best of luck, And i understand the whole she is surrounded by people she doesn't knwo and stuff, but if she wanted to know them she could. she doesn't have to keep all cooped up from them. She is making this not only hard on herself but hard on me too. And the seeing the dead thing, I know tha Seeker's can see those, because Kassie could always see them, that was one of the things she said before she died, was she could see our mother and our younger sister greeting her at the end of the light. This bullshit is just getting to me and I wish that it would all stop. Ugh. Thanks for letting me talk to you. I came in here to ask Trinity a favor if she will. Just because I don't want to get her even more mad if she sees me at the moment. Can you go check ...nevermind you don't know where it is ... I never showed you .... Oh well that's a story for a different time. I will go and talk to her. I just wish that if the ghost thing was part of the problem that she would tell me. I would believe her and it wouldn't make me think any differently of her and if I could I would help her. Okay guys, thanks for your help. If you don't see me in about 15 minutes, let Charlie out and follow him to us." I said to them with a smile as I seen Charlie come into the room at the sound of his name. I patted him on the head and then headed out to find Lys. I found her on the rooftop and I sat beside her with my arm around her. "For someone who didn't want to be out here, is doing a pretty good job of saying, dearest brother please come and get me. I wish you would have told me sooner about the ghost thing, if that is part of the issue. I never even thought of that with you being a seeker. My sister Kassie was a seeker and she talked to them all time and when she died her last words to me was I can see mom and Lisa(our little ister) at the end of the light and with taht she died. I know they are not all bad, but I helped Kassie tons with ghosts and I will help you too if it is needed, I can't see them, but I think I still have the pendant that will let me hear them and to help you with them." I said to her as I nuzzled my head against her shoulder. "Now that I am done rambling please feel free to talk away."

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

277Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Dorian blinked as Russel came up onto the roof. "You know he is even better looking in person!"

Lysandra couldn't help but laugh at the ghost before he waved and left her with Russel. "I wasn't alone even here." She said and tried not to look at Russel. "You told me you would never want out." She whispered trying not to show him that she had started to cry. "Ghosts don't bother happy people Russel..I was hoping that...you would make me happy enough to chase them away but...being surrounded by poeple streses me out which brings my brother's victims ghosts to me...and that stresses me out more and...our bound got weaker." She was in full tears now that were accompanied by snot and hiccups. "You want out."

"You want to go find him? I can track him." Rage asked Trinity.

278Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I don't want out. I am just so firggin' frustrated. I am trying to spend time with you and jsut you and me time, but I cannot be cooped up inside that bedroom all day. I can protect you and you keep saying that you can protect yourself but then you don't want to be outside because you are afraid of your brother. And sorry about not being happy but you think that I am happy seeing you go through all this, having you snap at me for no reason, and seriously if I wouldn't have talked to Liam I would have snapped. You haven't seen me angry Lys and I hope you never do. I talked to Liam so that I didn't take it out on someone that didn't deserve it and I am sorry if that upset you but you know what it's not all about you. If you are coming back to the house you are more than welcome to. Do what you want. I am sleeping on the couch tonight so you can have the whole bed, and if you decide to come back, which I hope you do, We can resume this conversation when our minds are clear and we are in better moods. Until then, I love you and I will talk to you tomorrow. I really do hope you come back, but if you decide not to then that is fine and I hope you stay safe and well." I kissed her on the cheeks, then on the lips and then I got down from the roof but I did not go home yet. I went for a walk. I could not go back there feeling like this. I needed to talk to someone but I didn't want to upset Lys even more. Pretty soon I was walking and I wasn't sure where I was but I just sat down and cried.

I got a vision and fell backwards. After the vision I sat back up. "we need to go and look for him, ot because of Lys or because he is going to hurt someone but because he wandered around and is ow sitting down crying again which is leaving himself open and vulnerable to everyone. we must get to him before someone takes advantage of him not being in the right mind. I am going to go and tell everyone to watch the house and no let anyone in unless it is us, Russell or Lys." I said to Rage as I left him so he could get ready and get his mind set to find Russell. I found Charlie's leash and I clipped him to it and Imet Rage at the door and we set out to find Russell.

279Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys watched him walk away before she got angry at herself and climbed down off the roof and started to run after him. "Russel?!" She shoutted when she couldn't find him. That scared her. She hadn't been paying attention to the direction that she ran and was now lost but more so she was worried that Russel was alone. "Russel?!"

Rage fallowed Trinity. The trail would of course lead to the secret little house that they had just been at. "Neither of them is here Trin."

280Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I didn't hear anyone or anything. My mind was all over the place and it was nice and quiet here.

"We need to find them both, Lys went to find Russell and she wasn't paying attention either. Oh well. this is one of my many talents and I am glad that I have it. Did you bring your spot light?" I asked him.

281Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra went in a huge circle before she took off in a completely different direction all the while calling for Russel until she finally fell from a branch hitting her when she wasn't paying attention. She stood up and hugged herself scared for Russel.

"God you are fast...been running from me for years huh sis?" A voice rang out. She couldn't tell where it was coming from but Lys knew that it was no trick that her brother had finally found her.

"Yeah but it won't help much if they are too far in. It can't be seen from more then a mile away." He said gently.

282Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I could sense that Lys was near and she was in tons of trouble. I picked up my pager hoping the Rage and Trinity had theirs on. I looked around me and noticed I was by the old abandoned Barn.

Hey guys I hope you have your pagers on, if so then this will be easy. We need to find out where Lys is. I can sense that she is near and she is deathly afraid and in danger. I think maybe her brother has caught up to her and it is all my fault. Hurry up and get here so we can look for her. I prayed to god that they had their pagers on. Hopefully for just this once.

My beeper went off and it was Russell. Oh thank gd that I put this one before we left. "Russell we need to get to him fast, think we have time to get the truck. the others would have got them message also they will probably be on their way, I will just tell them that some have to stay at the house to protect it."

283Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra tried to find out where her brother was. She was spinning around looking and looking but she couldn't see anything. "Show yourself." She ordered trying to pretend like she was not scared.

"Don't worry I won't take you yet...no I am having fun with this...however I want you to tell me what you cherish...so I can have the enjoyment of taking it away."

She swallowed hard. He was teasing her he liked to torment her when they were kids and it seemed that it hadn't changed. Though she believed that he would not capture her just yet. Perhaps because he didn't have away to keep her uncontrol.

Rage nodded as he started to run back towards the house so he could get the truck and jump in the drivers seat.

284Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I paged the others and let them know to make out a search party and where to look by. Some people had to stay at the house though. I sent out the message and then I waited for Rage to come back and pick me up so we could go and get Russell and save Lys.

*patiently waiting*

285Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage went and got Trinity and then went to pick up Russel. "Alright...well where do we look?" He asked when they were both in the car.

Zac came up behind his sister and grabbed a hand full of her bright blue hair and tugged it back. "There you are sweet sister." He said bending his head to run his fangs down her throat. "Will you scream for me again?"

286Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I heard her scream and our sound radar picked it up. "We must hurry. Rage please step on it." I begged him and watched as we got closed to the target and everyone was closing in.

I could see her as we got closer. Her brother had his hands on her. Oh boy this was not going to go over well with Russell.

As soon as I seen his hand on her, I jumped out of the truck before it even stopped, switched into my werewolf form in midair and landed on all fours. I then ran into him and attacked him so that he was off of her.

"Russell go adn get her, while I get everyone situated." I knew her brother would put up a good fight and this probably wouldn't be the last time that we would see him. I knew Russell wouldn't be able to kill him right now, he just wasn't in the right mind to do so. As long as Lys is safe that is all that he cares about right now.

287Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra's eyes widened she never had thought that any vampire would be able to shape shift. Russel must have just evolved to do that. Even evloved she feared for him. She didn't want to see him get harmed he was what she cherished most. However if she spoke out her brother would know that she knew him.

Zack was strong and flung the wolf from his body and grabbed Lys using her as a sheild against the wolf. "It seems dear sister that I will have to have you for dinner another time." And with that he just up and vainished.

Rage cursed. "What the fuck...where the fuck did that asshole go?" He shouted as he got out of the truck ready to fight.

288Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

((sorry, I was thinking of the other RP, oh well that can be his special things, one of his parents or grand parents could have been werewolf ... LOL .. sorry, but I think it adds a good twist Smile ))

Once I noticed he was gone, I shifted back to human form and looked around a bit more. "I am not sure, but let's just get back to safety." I said, as I scooped Lys up in my arms and I carried her to the truck.

"Don't worry about it love, we will just get her home and keep everyone on the guard." I said to him and waited for the other to to get in.

"Do you now understand why we have so much protection around us?" I asked her as I kissed her lips once we got into the truck.

289Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"He was drawn to me because I was scared." She whispered as she curled up on Russel's lap. "Ever since he was a child he liked to scare me. When I couldn't find you...I was the most scared I had ever been in my life." She whimpered gently.

"Well I think we all need to sit down and have a little chat about what you haven't been telling us about your brother dearest." Rage said from where he was driving. "No more secrets Lysandra...they are going to cause many people to get killed."

290Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well it's all up to you how things go from here on out, you have to start telling me things as I cannot guess them, I cannot read your mind. If you want to get rid of him and have some of the protection lifted then you need to open up to the three of us and most importantly to me." I said to her as I held her close.

"As much as you might hate to hear it, Me and Russell would agree. You need to spill things Lys, we need to know if we are to keep you protected and everyone else, and now you know why we have so much protection around you and why we moved you here..." I said to her.

291Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Would you really want to help someone kill your brother? Even if he is evil he is still the only family I have left!" She almost yelled. "And for one if you don't scare me he can't find me. I can't find him unless it is from visual clues...when you piss me off the spirits of the people he has killed can torment me and when I am happy they can't even manifest around me. There you go! Thats it!"

"Yeah well I don't believe you and I don't care who the fuck you are bounded with I kill lock you up in the cell if I think that you are going to cause any senseless fucking killing because you are feeling a little shy."

292Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I I pissed you off, I made you scared. Me ... HAHAHAH. Oh that is sooo funny.Until you are ready to admit things. As I told you you are welcome to stay at the house, which now as you have seen that it is in your best interest to stay where you are protected, I am sleeping out on the couch and you can have the bed, and as I said, when you are ready to talk I will be more than happy to talk to you. But I promise you I will never back out of this relationship. I won't ever back out and nor will I ever break that promise, the only person ever backing out would be you." I said to her and then turned to Rage. "Can you let me out here please, I can fend for myself if someone comes for me, but I need some air. I will walk from here it isn't far."

"Calm down hunny, she probably won't leave the room anyways, and she can't escape from the windows, there are bars on all of the windows in the house for safety reasons that are on all of our houses ... and if she leaves someone will see her." I said and then waited for Rage to slow down to let Russell out.

293Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Everyone knew she wasn't supposed to be alone before...she got out without anyone seeing her and she will probably do it again. The cell is the best place for her." Rage said. He was majorly pissed off. "Its almost as if she wants the whole fucking world to end."

"But I don't want you to sleep on the couch." She whimpered and when the car stopped she jumped out. "I want to be with you." She said facing Russel. "And you being alone out here will just scare me...I worry and fear for you as a good...lover does."

294Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

Yeah well I need time to myself at the moment and I need you to go back to the house and to just wait for me there. I am stressed out and angry, and upset and I just need time alone, if I go back there with you right now or if you stay out here with me right now, it will not turn out good. Can you promise me that you will go back there and go into the house and not leave it. I will be home in about 15 minutes, I just, I cannot go back there right now. Please for me, just go back there and wait.” I said to her as I got out of the truck and waited for her to get back in. I hoped she would listen and just go back to the house, nothing would happen to me out here and if it did I had my pager on me.

“Rage dear please just calm down. Getting angry isn’t going to help anyone or anything right now. When we get back to the house and I will sit down with her and we can have a little chit chat and we will get things sorted out. This is complete and utter bullshit and I am just about as upset about it as you are, but I trust that things are going to change around here so that something like this does not happen again.” I said not pointing fingers just to Lys because it wasn’t just her although it was mostly her.

295Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra felt utterly defeated. She lowered her head and crawled back into the bed of the truck.

Rage drove home. When there he grabbed Lysandra by the arm and took her down to the basement where they had a small prison like cell. He opened it and gently pushed her in and locked the door when she was inside. "Just to make sure you stay put and I am the only one with the key so Russel can't break you out when he gets back.

She just let him throw her into the cell and then went and laid on her back on the small bed in the corner. She the put her arm over her eyes and just laid there very still like.

296Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I got out of the truck and followed them into the house, Rage put Lys down in the cell for now but I would get her out on the note that she would promise me that she wasn't going to run away. I then followed Rage upstairs. "In about half an hour you are going to give me the key and I am going to bring her up to the living room and I am going to talk to her, I know that she will not break this promise to Russell as long as they are together. She is scared that something bad will happen again. And if you do not give me the key do not expect me to put out for you for the rest of the week and I am serious about that." I said to him and then I took off my clothes and laid down on the bed and waited for him.

I knew that I was being pretty harsh to her but I had to do this. I had to clear my mind. I had to get this all straightened out and to blow off some steam before I do something that would be stupid and I did not want to do something stupid or hurt her or anybody else. Sometimes the werewolf side of me takes over, but I have no choice, she seriously pissed me off and over stepped a couple of boundaries and Trinity was right if she didn't start opening up and talking then this was going nowhere and people would die.

297Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage looked at Trinity. "You know using sex might have worked against Russel but it doesn't for me Trin. I care more about how I love you then about how your body can pleasure mine." He said harshly. "I'm not letting her out of there...so if you want to talk to her do it with the bars between you." His tone was a bit softer that time. "Trinity she didn't even struggle against her brother...how do we really know we can trust her? Just because Russel thinks he loves her doesn't make it to were she is trustworthy."[/color]

Lysandra could feel them...the spirits were all around her waiting for her to open her eyes so she could see all the evil that her brother had done to them. She had a lot to deal with right now and the last thing that she wanted was to be tormented by a bunch of dead people.

298Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I didn't think the sex thing would work but I was just seeing if it would and if you think it worked with Russell then you sadly you are mistaken. And I know we have another key for that cell, and you only have one of them. Remember this was mine and Russell's house before it was ever yours and mine and if that is my key then I know that Russell has his and either he will give it to me or he will use it himself. And if you think bars will keep him from his lover then you are sadly mistaken about that too. Did you not see him shift out there, wolves have very strong strength and you yourself said in the Truck that you wanted all this bullshit to end, you think that locking his love up is going to not start something then you are sadly mistaken about that too, and you don't want to get on Russell's bad side, you guys need to be together through this and I don't even want to know what would happen." I said to him as I put my clothes back on and I went downstairs to wait for Russell to come in the doors.

I sat down for about 20 minutes and my head was much more clear. also crying helped, and I don't care if anyone seen me and whoever said that a man that cries is weak is not true. Crying helps release a lot of anger and stress. I then started to walk back tot eh house. I seen Charlie outside down the path and was wondering why he was out. Then it clued in that they must have used him to look for us... Why would they forget about him. I am glad that nothing got him. I picked him up in my arms and I carried him home. I walked in the door and looked at Trinity. "Who left my dog outside and never brought him back?" I asked her.

"I did put him in the truck, he must have gotten out when you got out of the truck to save Lys." I said to him. I waited to see if Rage was going to get Lys or bring me the key before I asked Russell for his. It would only be a couple of minutes before he would ask where Lys was. "Can you just sit here with me for a couple of minutes please." I said him. He nodded and sat beside me.

299Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"She is dangerous and she belongs in there Trin. The bars are silver so he can't break them even with his wolf...but if he wants in there with her I will gladly let him inside with her but she is not coming out. She can't be trusted." Rage said before Russel had ever got home.

Lysandra could tell when Russel got home and she jumped to her feet and rushed to the bars to look for the door wanting to atleast see him even if she was caged up.

Instead of going to let Lysandra out Rage went looking for the extra key.

300Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am guessing that he has her locked up downstairs. That is okay he will never find the key. I then reached into my pocket and pulled out my ring of many keys. Remember when I got the replacement key made, and remember we both have a key that opens all the doors to all of our houses, which we are going to have to get changed on the house that you and Rage pick." I whispered to her as I pulled the ring of keys out of my pocket. "And if you think where yours is, you will have 2 keys that open all the doors to all the houses." I said to her with a smile and slowly got up and walked quietly down the stairs to the cell and put my finger to my lips and I let Lys out of the cell. I took her in my arms and I carried her up the stairs to the living room and I sat her down on the couch. "Now you have a choice, we can talk out here with Trinity when she comes back down or we can go and talk in my bedroom with Trinity, but either way Trinity is coming to talk with us." I said to her. "I will understand if you don't want Rage in there at the moment which is fine with me, but Trinity has to be in there and we will fill Rage in on the details after." I said to her and then kissed her on the lips. Waiting for Trinity to come back.

I laughed to myself quietly, forgetting about the keys all together. I took out my key ring holder from my pocket and got my 'special key' and then went back and sat on teh couch with them waiting for Lys to answer to Russell. I knew Rage wouldn't find out where I hid my other key after, but I will let him stay busy and look for it. "so where are we going to talk?" I asked Lys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next