hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

176Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Are you kidding me? Seriously? You definitely have made progress, you will even kiss me now, and that is making progress, since you didn't even think that you would like kissing, and you are talking to me now, where earlier you were just kinda shrugging and mumbling, and you arent getting so angry with me for little things. I call that progress, and I know some day that there won't be any progress but I am okay with that, I am just going to take the days as they go and see how things go. I think and hope they will go great and I have faith that they will and I can only ask that you try and hope that they do too. And as for not wanting to show it around other people, that is understandable, and I can understand that and when you are ready then we will show it." I said to her as I moved closer to her. She was sitting on the chair that was pretty much rigth beside the bed, and I put my hands on her lap. "I love you Lys, and I will do everything and anything for you, and I will do anything in my power to help you, to keep you safe and to help our relationship. I am going to show you that you can love someone as much as I love you and that this till work out. I promise all of these things to you, because I believe and have faith that they will happen. I can seriously promise you the keeping you safe one, and I know that if you are serious about us and having this relationship then I know that you will help me work on it to make it happen." I said to her with a smile as I kissed her gently on the lips. "So are you hungry? We can go and get something to eat!" I said to her and awaited her reply.

“Well I have laid out the rules for you, and you have agreed to them, if you keep trying to get around those rules then the consequences will still be the same. I want to see if you can do this or not, and if you fail well then you know what your consequence will be, and that is the end of this discussion, now let’s get on our way." I lightly knocked on the door and let them know that we were going out for a walk and that we would be back in a bit, and if they needed us just to call. I then took Rave’s hand and I led him outside. “Where would you like to go first?” I asked him. “Or what would you like to see first?”

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

177Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 24, 2011 3:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She looked away from him for a moment. "I am hungry. I am still exhuasted too. I have never used so much power at once." She said as she pushed herself to stand up. "I sort of don't want to go out there though...there are so many people now..." She said and grit her teeth at her own cowardice. She could fight like the best Raver but she was still scared.

"Lets go get some breakfast then maybe the mall...then that old icecream shop and then maybe the market." He said with a big smile as he held her hand as they walked. He was so happy to be able to spend the day with her.

178Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well whatever you want to do is fine with me. And they are just around the house. What would you like to do then?" I asked her, I as up for anything, I just wanted to spend time with her and get to know her more.

"Sounds great to me, you lead the way and I will follow!" I said to him excited. I was glad to be spending time with him. I kissed him and then waited for him to lead me to where we were going.

179Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Well I am hungry....can you just make sure that no one is actually out there....I just am not good in front of strange vamps. Humans are different because they have no idea what or who I am..." She explained before looking back at him. "I really do love you."

Rave smiled brightly. "Alright then...I think I am going to like dating you. Anything in particular that we should be looking for at the mall?" He asked as he started to walk into town with her. "Clothes? Jewelry? Pets?"

180Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 26, 2011 4:37 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well you mean in the room, because all the others are outside, and they will be fed outside, they have tents and stuff outside, they are just guards. If you want to know if Rave and Trinity have left, then yes, they told us that they were leaving, and I heard them say bye to everyone. So if you would like to come out and eat with me then you are more welcome to, and I understand completely, and I am glad that you love me too, as I love you tons." I said to her as I took her hand and started towards the kitchen so we could make ourselves something to eat.

"Well I am not sure. Are you allergic to anything?" I asked him, I wanted a couple of animals and there was some grocery shopping that I wanted to do, I was missing cooking and I was in a house now where I could do it. "It all depends on how long you want to spend here, and we might want to take a taxi back, you are taking me to a mall, I think I will just get a couple of pets and I will get some things for cooking with for the next couple of weeks. I miss Russells cooking too, but I am sure that when I buy some things that he will cook too. I just hope that things are okay out here, and I am glad that we called part of our army in, the others are by if we need them, but I think we should be okay for awhile, just to show her brother that we aren't messing around." I said to him, and then I kissed his cheek as we arrived at the mall.

181Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri May 27, 2011 4:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"We should wait until the Market to get the stuff for cooking. You know it has the best fresh veggies and fruits and meats for sell. " He said as he opened the door for her. "Why don't you have pets now? Does Russel not like them?" He asked as he still held the door for a woman with a stroller to go through.

"I mean that I don't think I would be comfortable with anyone else in this house. And I think I am okay to be around Trinity and Rave...maybe not you know...be all PDA in front of them...or anyone...but I can sort of relax with them around." She said before looking at the kitchen. "I can probably make something though I am not much of a cook...my maker didn't think that it was a good trait for a raver..."

182Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well once this war is over and done with, we will have out own place, and we won't even see Trinity and Russell all that much, I can just see it now, unless it is work related ... and as for the others, well you might get used to some of them as the days go by, as quite a few of them are really close to me, some of them family, and they like to stop by quite a bit, but I will tell them not to come by too often until you are used to them adn ready for them. Okay?" I asked her and also said, "I will do the cooking, you just relax and watch some TV. I am amazing at cooking Smile" I said to her with a smile Smile

"I know when Market is my love, I just have some shopping to do around here, is there anything specific that you came in here for or that you might need?" I asked him, "and as for pets, Russell and I had tons of pets, until we were always needed and on the move with work and then we just stopped because it wasn't fair to always leave them alone at home or to leave them with other people." I said to him as I nodded at him and went through the door that he was holding for me and then I went on my marrily way.

183Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sighed gently and took a cup of coffee that was mixed with blood and warmed it back up. She then sat at the table and started to rub her finger over the rim of it thinking. He was so social and she was so not. She didn't know why the powers to be had picked them to be mates. They just seemed so oppisite but when she looked up at him and felt her heart skip in her chest she knew she would try to be a little social for him.

"I am not much for moving around a lot. I am not as high up as Russel so you don't have to worry about that. I came here just to spend time with you but if you want to visit the pet store we can go there." He said with a bright smile as he walked with his hand on her lower back.

184Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Darling dearest, what would you like for breakfast anyways?" I asked her.

"That doesn't mean that you won't in time, Russell wasn't when we started either, but I am just going to take emergency calls soon, so I can start a family, that is if you want one, me and Russell were going too, but there wasn't that connection and so we didn't want to raise the kids inproperly..." I said to him.

185Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys jumped when he spoke to her but tried to hide it. She cleared her throat and looked up from her coffee at him. "I don't really know...normally I just get the cheapest thing on the menu." She said and looked back down at the coffee again. "I've never really got to sit down and eat with someone before."

"Nah they told me that they are going to keep me were I am at. I am not really going to get better or worse then I am now. So as soon as we find a place to stay I will be permentaly placed to that section."

186Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well you can ask anyone, I make wonderful food Smile Just pick what you would like and I will make it. I can make anything from eggs and bacon to Waffles with whipped cream with fruit! You name it I can make it!" I said to her proudly and waited for an answer.

"Sounds good to me, but remember if promotion comes up and you want to take it, I will not deny it, as I remember how I was whenever I got promoted the 4 times that I did, after the 4th time though, I found that I really didn't want to do what I was required to do if I got promoted again, it would take me away from my family, so I declined, and it was the best decision I have ever made." I said to him.

187Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Cinnamon apple pancakes." She said with a gentle smile before she returned to look back at the coffee in her hands. "I always got that when I had a little extra cash."

Rave chuckled. "I sort of like where I am at. I forgot how many times Russel was promoted and I stayed the same." He explained before stopping by a store that had really pretty dresses in it."Would you like a new dress?"

188Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Coming right up! I am glad that you are in a more cheerful mood this morning, I love that smile of yours! I hope that I get to see it more often" I said to her with a smile of my own, and then started making what she wanted for breakfast ... "Would you like anything on top of those pancakes, and don't worry I will put some blood on top for syrup" I said to her with another smile and continued to make her food as I waited for her to answer.

"That all depends on if we are going to use it or not, I hate getting things and then I only use them once, it just makes me feel bad that it was spend on me or that I spent my money on it and it never gets used. If you can tell me that we will go out more than once, then yes I will more than gladly like a new dress."
    I told him the truth, I wasn't going to hide anything from him, not that I did with Russell but it was the truth and I was going to be truthful forever. It is just who I am and wasting money was one thing that I despised and Tave would learn that.

189Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"No blood is fine." She said gently and watched as he started to cook. "I am sorry I am no good at that stuff." But tried to keep up that smile for him. "I can try and learn."

"I like to go out and dance...do you have anything that you would like to wear to that?" He asked her but was on his way into the store anyways. "If so then we don't have to buy anything here."

190Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well I just love that beautiful smile that you have" I said to her with a smile. I made her food and me some too and I served it to her and I poured her some fresh coffee with blood and then I sat down and ate with her. "Well how is it?" I asked her.

"I love to do dancing, me and Russell didn't do it much until he took classes and then we went out all the time, he used to have 2 left feet." I said to him laughing and I followed him into the store.

191Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She took a bite. "Its so good!" She said and quickly took another bite. "So what exactly do you do as a Raver? I know there are different categories."

Rave chuckled as he looked over a few dresses but he showed her a pretty little black one that would fit her like a glove but not be to tight for her to move freely in.

192Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I do a little bit of everything. I am at the top of the list of Raver's my job is to keep everything going, I get the top and toughest jobs, and I do training of younger Raver's." I said to her, "And I am glad that you like the food."

"I love it! I couldn't have picked out a better one myself." I said to him with a smile.

193Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys nodded. "I am extremely gifted with my Seeking abilities and I can day walk so I am normally instructed to do top jobs as well...notice I say instructed. I didn't ask to become a vampire nor did I ask to be a seeker and be forced into the job that I am doing."

He smiled. "Go try it on. I knew you would like it cause I know you my dear Trinity." He said and patted her butt slightly to head her towards the dressing room.

194Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"And that is one of the reasons that I think I have fallen in love with you. You want to be your own person and let no one boss you around. I will nto try and make you some one you are not and we just might need you sometimes, but if you don't want to then just say no. I am okay with that." I said to her with a smile and a hug as we finished up our foods and put them in the dishwasher, "What would you like to do now, my love?" I asked her.

"You are getting very close with not winning that bet, I thought we already talked about butt touching? And as long as it is a small it will fit me. I am not trying that on, with these teenagers in here." I said to him blushing.

195Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave waved his hands. "Sorry Sorry I forgot. I am just being playful." He said when she yelled at him about the smack on the butt. "Alright but I want you to model it when we get home...come on." He said and started to take her to the register.

Lys drank the rest of her coffee. "As long as it is You that needs my help and not society in general. I don't want to be a seeker. I don't want to have to answer my phone and go hunt and categorize humans any more."

196Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I followed him to the register and then followed him out after he paid for the dress. "So now where are we going?" I asked him, knowing that the market wasn't open yet.

"No no no, nothing like that. You can just join us I said that already and I will only ask you if we seriously need you" I said to her with a smile, "Wanna go have some fun in the room? I am feeling a little ummm ... how do you put it nicely... Horny? But it is only if you are ready and want to try it." I said with a smile, "If not, and if so and it doesn't work out, it is fine we will wait and we can watch a movie or something." I said smiling. It would always be whatever she wanted to go and whatever she was comfortable doing. I wouldn't force her to do anything."It must be that smile of yours!"

197Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys blushed deeply. If it really was her smile then perhaps they could have avoided the fight that they had had before breakfast when she had wanted to get down with him. She nodded gently and stood up to go into the room.

"Lets go stop by the pet store. Then we can go home for some lunch and drop the pet off and then go to the market to buy some food stuffs." He said with a smile. "Then home for dinner...and some fun?"

198Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"So how are we doing this? a little foreplay or right into it?" I asked her with a smile as I started to take off my clothes, and then stopped. "Would you like to do the honours?" I asked her.

"Sounds like excellent plans to be. Lead the way!" I said to him and kissed his cheek.

199Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She nodded gently before she moved to him and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. When it was open she slide it down from his shoulders and couldn't help herself from flicking her tongue against his nipple before rubbing her cheek against the warm skin of his chest.

He smiled as he took her to the huge pet store. It had everything from puppies and kitties to smaller pets and fish. "What do you think?" He asked.

200Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

All I could do was moan. There was more connection here then with Trinity. "and you tried to tell me that you weren't good at this?" I asked her in a teasing voice, and I reached over and started to un-do her shirt!

"Whatever you want!" I said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next