hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

351Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"As much as I understand where everyone else is coming from no one understands where I am." She said gently and gently laid her head on his shoulder. "I am tired of explaining myself and what is important to me. You guys clearly do not see it." Her words were harsh but her tone and gestures were loving.

"Trinity what if someone told you to get barefoot and get back in the kitchen? You wouldn't like it right? Now imagine if you HAD to fallow what they said. Because of what happened she has to fallow what anyone tells her to do cause you guys caused her to basically roll over and take it. Nature vs nurture my love."

352Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"No I want to understand what it is that you want, but if it is to take off the protect we cannot do that. Even if it wasn't our job to keep you safe, because you are my mate I would want it there to keep you safe, to keep us safe ... so that I do not come close to losing you again. I get it that you basically just rolled over and let us take control. But I just wish you wouldn't put it that way ... clearly you don't understand why we did it." I started to get angry, I got what she meant, but I don't think she understood why we HAD to do this. It was for her own good, and to keep her safe. Ugh ... *sitting silently, crying to himself* It probably didn't help that I could tell that Trinity was upset also. Oh god. I nee to go ad talk to one of them but I don't want to upset Lys by doing so as she didn't like it when I went and talked to Trinity's Brother earlier.

"Well Russell this is a first for you, seeing as how you wanted to keep her locked up downstairs in a cell. I am going to get some air. I am going to take Charlie for a walk, I will be back in a bit." I said to him as I called Charlie and put on his leash and took him for a walk.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

353Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Don't get my wrong Trin I still think that she should be down there...but it would have been better to force her behind bars then to force her to roll over like a weak dog." He said back to his love.

"I ran off because you can't respect me." She said blandly. "I keep telling how much being private means to me and yet you go around telling everyone our problems. I would have went back home but I was worried about you!" She growled slightly. "Whatever just drop it...its not worth it any more. I'll keep it to myself." She slowly got up. "I will take a shower I guess and you can go talk to Trinity."

354Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well sorry if I care too much about you, and I don't tell everyone about our problems, just the ones that I need an outside help with incase they can see if I am doing something wrong, and maybe I don't want to go and talk to Trinity. But you wanna know what, if you seriously want to go home, and your brother will get a hold of you and hunt you down and kill you, and leave me to whatever, then you know what go. I am not going to stop you. Do whatever you want." I said to her and then left the room by slamming the door and stormed out of the house. Great! not even married and fighting like it already. Me and Trinity never fought this bad ... UGH! I love her but this has got to stop. I cannot go every day like this.I went out to the backyard and sat down on the swing and swung for a bit.

"Yeah well she might as well be there ..." I said to him as I then heard and saw Russell storm out of the house ... "Okay seriously you need to go and talk to him." I said to him and then I left with Charlie.

355Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra raised her brow. "I meant this home..." She whispered as he left. "I meant that I was going to come back here but I was worried about you silly male." She said gently but shook her head.

"Maybe you should." He shot back but got up and went into the backyard. "You're too hard on her." He said gently. "You're trying to make her Trinity and she is not Trinity she is Lysandra and did it ever occur to you that people with very good hearing live here? And that this one's hearing heard home and got the feeling she was talking about here because she never really had one."

356Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

*the next words from Trinity are talking to Charlie the Dog* Dear Charlie, I don't know what to do, things are so tense in this house. They are driving me crazy. Things are just all mumble jumble and I know it is hard for everyone living in that house but it is just so ridiculous how it is all happening and all at once and it is just too much for us all. we just need space but we cannot have that right now in fear that we might all end up dead. I am glad that I have someone that doesn't talk back to me or tell me how I should or shouldn't be ... this is getting ridiculous. I then got up from where I was sitting and started to talk back to the house, I seen them still talking int he backyard, so I went upstairs to see how Lys was doing. *knock knock* "Can we talk?" I asked her. "I don't want to bitch or complain or to tell you how you should be I just need someone to listen."

"
    I am not being to hard on her. UGH! I am going for a walk, and maybe I won't come back." I said as I stormed away from the house.

357Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage grabbed Russel by the arm. "You are being hard on her and you are trying to change her...look Russel by any chance do you tell her you love her without telling her what is good for her. Can you take her face in yours hands and kiss her without worrying weather you are going to hurt her? She is an adult." He whispered. "She wants to live with you away from everyone else because she can't share and she doesn't like other's in her business. She wants to tell you think but she knows how you like to be around all these people and even Trinity.."

Lysandra opened the door while trying to towel dry her wet hair. "What do you want me to listen to?" She didn't sound too happy but she couldn't say no after all.

358Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"well if it is any convenience then I will go elsewhere. Sorry for bothering you." I said to her and turned to go downstairs. "Oh by the way I brought Charlie back."

"If you haven't noticed from the smell of her you would notice and sure I get that she likes to be alone. But I can;t be. And it's not even that I have to be near Trinity because that is not the case. I am always used to being around people, and I am scared that if we are in a place by ourselves, then he will get her or me, or both of us." I said to him as I broke free from him and went inside to the cell downstairs, and sat there for awhile.
    "

359Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Its not an inconveinces.." She said with an eye roll. "I just am in a mood." She tried to sound gentlier but she really couldn't.

Rage rubbed his hand through his hair and went after Russel. "Can you just breath for a second and stand the fuck still. Jeez dude you need to chill. If you can't then you better walk up there right now and kick her out of this house cause god damn it Russel if you can't even talk to your own mate then she is not your mate."

360Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Okay are you sure?" I asked her as I followed her back into the room. I then seen her nod, so I sat down. "I am sorry for the way that I treated you yesterday, just you scared the shit out of all of us and I know that Russell is no longer mine to look after but losing both of you guys would have been bad, but even losing him would be like losing my big brother. I did not come up here to lecture or make you feel bad, I just needed to get this off my chest, that maybe when we are bad at each other or if just you adn Russell are having problems, maybe you guys separate for a bit, and by this I mean in separate rooms and then talk. IO just know that all this mumble jumble is really getting to me and everyone else and everyone is at everyone's throats and things come out then way we really don't want them to. I know Russell is trying his damned hardest to protect you from your brother and he doesn't think that just you two could take on his brother or I know for a fact that he would move this protection and you guys would be living on your own, but Russell thinks that with each soul that your brother has eaten he has gained their power, and the other night I seen it in his eyes before he jumped out of that truck in his wolf form he was terribly scared that he was going to lose you. I just wanted you to know that we all like you Lys, even though it might not seem like it at times, but we do, and we are just all trying to do what is best for you and Russell but especially for you, because I don't want to know how Russell would be if he lost you. I will even try better to not barge in just sometimes it is just instinct. If I start to do it, just give me a look or a signal but please don't bite my head off." I said to her and then I motioned for a hug, "Can we call a truce and start over?" I asked her seriously.
    "I've tried to talk to her over and over again,. And I understand about her bieng private and all, and I would say sure let's get away from all this, but her brother is strong, and I can't just take him on or just me and Lys, I have a sense adn feeling that his strength comes from each soul that he eats." I said to Rage with confidence.

361Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"My brother doesn't eat souls...he eats people because he is sick in the head...he gains no power from it." She said as gentle as possible. "He doesn't even know the power that he could hold." She said and then raised her brow as Trin wanted a hug. "I am not a touch kind of person remember..."

"Oh I can smell her alright and you want to know what I smell under all that anger? Fear. She is scared to death but you are too angry at her to notice. Its not just the thing with her brother. Its the future you two may or may not have. She wants to be free..but she wants to be free with you and that is saying alot. So put your own differences aside and reassure her that everything will be okay and that you two can be alone and she doesn't have to fallow every fucking order that is ever given to her because as soon as danger is over you two can run away... you think to much in the present...what do you want for your future?"

362Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

Yeah well he has to gain power from them some how because when they pass over or stay here they are drained from everything. We need to find out how he is getting power from them and who he is going to target next. I know you probably can't help with that but we are hoping that if we work on it maybe you can help us put something together, or you can get them to help us. Maybe they have something in common or something he is looking for and he is just killing people to get to it." I said to her hoping that she would understand. "We are not trying to push you into anything if it is too uncomfortable for you now or at any time just please let us know."

I know what is going on with her or I think I do but it is just hard at the moment with everything going on, I am trying to do the best I can do." I said to him and then I went inside and sat down on the couch. Midnight was coming soon. I hope that she can still connect with me, since we are mates and all and Trinity could and she wasn't even my mate.

363Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"For one thing stop lying to me...everything you guys make me do is forced and everything that you force me to do is uncomfortable. I wish you guys would see me not as one of you but as myself. Since that will never happen I am just S.O.L." She said gently and moved past Trinity and went down stairs to see Russel. "You called?"

Rage shook his head. "These two are going to be the death of us." He whispered to himself and looked up at the sky to see the full moon smiling down on him. "And what do you think Lady moon? Do you think things are better or worse this way?"

364Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I was confused. "I never called you?" I said to her, "But you are more then welcome to come and sit with me and talk if you would like." I said to her.

I went outside and tood with Rage. "So is it time for that walk yet?" I asked him.

365Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"You did call me..." She said gently putting her hands on either side of his head on the couch and leaned in so her face was close to his. "You might not of meant to but I heard you calling me through the bond." She gave him a gentle kiss. She was angry sure but she loved Russel. Loved him more then her own life.

"Almost...Want to do me a favor? And ask the guys to fall back a few feet when fallowing Russel and Lysandra around...the extra little bit of privacy will probably do them a little good.." He said and gave his mate a gentle kiss. "I'll go warm up the car while you do that."

366Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well that is a good thing. I am going to go into our room to do my change, and then I will come out. Okay?" I said to her.

I went out and talked to the guys, they weren't too happy about it but they agreed only to make things a bit happier in this place. I then went out to the car to see my babie. "Hey you." I said as I got into the car.

367Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra nodded gently as she stood up so he could leave. She felt alone and stared at by herself in the living room. Charlie whinned at her side scensing how stressed out she was. She ran her fingers into her hair. She was so messed up in the head.

Rage leaned over and kissed Trinity when she got into the car. "Hey sweetheart. Ready to go?" He asked but was already driving off before she said anything. He would take her to dinner at a every expensive resturant by the beach before taking her for a midnight walk on the shore. When they neared the end a sax player started to play a very gentle song as rage got down on one knee. "Please Trinity...would you marry me?"

368Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I went up to my bedroom and started to do the change, after it was done I went downstairs and started to play around with Charlie, and let him smell me. He was fine with me, pretty excited actually and then I went over to Lys. "Can you hear me?"
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Werewolves

In my head I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG and then I screamed a happy scream and then bursted into happy tears and yelled Yes, and then took his face into my hands and kissed him as passionately as I could and then let him put the ring on my hand.

369Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra nodded gently shifted her weight as if it she was very uneasy. "More or less...its not as clear as it was ealier." She said gently and ran her fingers into Charlies fur as he yipped at her excitedly.

Rage kissed her back many many times. "I never doubted that you would say yes." He said with a huge smile. "But what is it you would like to do now? Everything went a little quicker then I thought."

370Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well I am going to go out for a bit, I can tell that you are uneasy about it, I will come back for you and then you can decide if you want to come back out with me or not. I just have to go and eat." I said to her through my mind and then went on my way. You stay with her boy, she needs you, you can come with us later. I said to Charlie and watched him stay with her.

"Whatever you wish to do my love." I said to him, "All though right now I really feel like dancing."

371Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

'It wasn't you that made me uncomfortable...its being without you that does.' She thought and hoped that he could hear it. She frowned gently and sat on the couch and waited with charlie.

"Then we will go dancing." He said and started to lead her back towards the car. "I heard beach clubs are the best."

372Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I heard what she had said and I replied back to her in hopes that she would get it clear. They will make sure that no one gets in there while I am gone. I have talked to them. I just don't want you to see how gruesome it is when I feed, it makes a lot of people kinda or a lot queesy and I would just not have you go through that. I will try to hurry and not to take too long. Please be safe my love and I will be back in no time. I then went on my way and found a bear in the forest and I snuck up on it and took it down and ate every last piece of meat that was on it's body. I then went to the river and cleaned myself off and then I started back towards the house. I seen something fast run by me in the shadows and noticed it was going towards the house. I ran as fast as I could back to the house, warned the boys and then went in to see my love. I took her up in my arms and carried her up to our bedroom. I then spoke to her through my mind again as that was the only way that she could understand me. I seen something bad coming towards the house so I ran here as fast as I could. I would like you to help me. I am going to let Charlie in and then we are going to close and barricade all the windows and the doors. I am not letting this thing hurt you if that is what it wants. I then heard Charlie whinning at the door and I let him in fast and then we started to do what was planned.

I started to get a HUGE headache so I sat down on the nearest bench. I had a vision that something big and bad was going to happen. I couldn't see what it was or what it was going to do. "Rage we need to get back to the house as fast as we can. Something very STRONG and BAD is going to happen. Oh I hope that Russell is there and protecting Lys. I hope that nothing too bad or serious happens. Oh God. Rage we need to get back there." I cried out to him and then started to run for the car.

373Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"With everyone out side do you really think this is nessisary?" She asked but was helping him none the less. "It would take a fool to attack a house surrounded by the camp of an army." She said and pet Charlie as he whined.

Rage nodded and started to drive back home.

374Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am just making sure and your brother is a fool. He tried to attack you even when he noticed that he was out numbered by a bunch of people so if this is his doing them I am not taking that chance. I am not letting you die without a fight and I am not going to let you die anyways. I said to her and knowing that even if I die and she lives I will forever be happy.

"Oh I hope we are not too late. RAGE please step on it as fast as you can. This is really really bad." I said to him as watched as thigns were just looking like a blurr as we passed them.

375Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 15 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

The Truck door was suddenly ripped off and someone reached in and grabbed Trinity right before she disappeared along with the thing...

Russel was only half right. He appeared at the head of the clearing but he had a chained Trinity standing in front of him with a silver knife to her throat. "Come out come out little sister..."

Lysandra froze when she heard her brother's voice and when she looked outside and saw Trinity with him. "Fuck..." She looked at Russel and it took her only a second of thinking. Everyone around them would miss Trinity...only Russel would miss Lysandra...She kissed her love gently before kneeing him in the stomach and making a wild dash for the open door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next