hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

101Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys looked at Russel and took a deep breath. "It isn't about anyone telling anybody anything. It is about someone knowing something about you that you never wanted them too..." She said and stood up. "Come on let's go!"

He put her in and buckled her up before getting in and starting to move. "Where are we going Trin and then you can rest up already? Just put it in the GPS."

102Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I left the house with her and I Started to lead as she really had no idea as to where she was going. She took it not like I meant for her to take it, I meant that it shouldn't matter, because with Trinity knowing it is like she doesn't even know, she wouldn't even hint to anything. So it really wasn't a big deal but I would just leave it as that. Everyone was under a lot of stress right now and I didn't want to add anything to it. When I saw the half way mark, I slowed Lys down and I stoped to take a little break. We were a head of the other two, because I could not hear the vehicle, so I waited until I could hear it again. "You move pretty quick" I said to her, "I like that" I said as I quickly pecked her on the cheek, and then I heard the vehicle coming so I nodded to her and started to lead the way once again.

I put the adress into the GPS, and then I laid back to relax, not really sleep but to relax, when we were getting close to the house because I sensed the half way mark and I could sense that Russell and Lys were there waiting, and then when we got closer, they left. That was just like Russell and no matter who it could be, even if he just met you yesterday he would make sure that you were safe no matter what. I was going to miss that, even though I knew that he woudl always be around and there to protect me still, I would just still miss the things that we did actually have. I laid back and slept for the rest of the way.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

103Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"My maker had a long line of only making Ravers. So when it came to training me he only knew how to train Ravers." She explained not saying nothing of the pain he had caused when he trained her. "I was just a rare case that when I changed I got my eyes." Said further.

Rave drove but sighed gently. "Do you regret that you and Russel broke up? Cause I can take Lys and make her disappear if you will just stop being so sad."

104Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well that makes tons of sense if you ask me. I was just wondering that is all. I hope that everything is going to be better though, I will never let someone hurt you again, as I can imagine by how you look when you talk about it that it wasn't pleasent how you were changed and I am okay with that. I will do whatever it is necessary until you are ready to trust me. Trust me, I am not like any of the other guys out there. I do not want sex or anything like that until the other person is ready for it." I said to her as we reached the place. I went inside and let the people that were in there know that we were going to occupy the house for awhile, and they could go back to their house, and I would call them when they were needed again. I gave them some money and watched them pack their things and leave. Not too long after we arrived there, Rave and Trinity showed up.

"I will be better in no time, it is just going to be something that I am going to have to get used to. No I don't want you to take her and leave because now that me and Russell have found our other part of us, we cannot be seperated or I know that I will never be happy again." I said to him as we arrived to the house and I waved to the people that occupy the house while we aren't there as they were leaving. They smiled and waved back as they got into the vehicle and left. The good thing about us showing up this late as no one would see them pack and leave and also, most of the people in this neighbourhood were just like us and they were on our side, because most of them worked with us. I got out of the vehicle and started to the house.

105Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 03, 2011 4:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys waited on the side of the house for everyone to leave because it was better that no one saw her. Even if she looked like a guy if anyone was questioned about her they wouldn't know to lie. So she stayed in the shadows and waited. When they left she slipped in through a window. "So...this is your house?" She asked Russel.

"You just look sad is all...I mean I know it must be really hard for you to see Russel around her..." He said and reached over to caress her cheek before getting out of the car. He would wait for her at the door step. "Hey Rus.....Lys." He said as he entered the room.

106Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well this is one of our hideout houses" I said to her, "We get people to stay at them though when we aren't but they have to have another home, because when we need that house then they have to go somewhere else, it is just less suspicious for us then because then people won't know that people's don't live there and then they magically do. This one though is the one that came with my job, as the people that live in this neighborhood all do the same things that I do. So I don't really have to wonder too much, but I like to keep it occupied just in case and there are a couple of people that live here that aren't working with us, or against us, but still." I said to her, "Sorry for boring you with that. So now that we are safe for awhile, we should probably go downstairs and think of a plan as this is going to be a long journey ahead of us, he will not give him self up that easily and we all know that, and it is going to be a long jounrey but I can feel that we can make it.

I was pretty used to seeing Russell with her, and he was right it wasn't easy on me but it would have been way worse if I would have found out that me and him could not be friends anymore, and why am I putting myself through the dumps, I have a good man in whom I am connected to and I hope that Lys will become a close friends too. I walked up to the house and I followed Rave in and when he got into the door, I grabbed his hand and planted a big one right on his lips to show him that I was feeling better and that I was going to be okay.

107Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra looked over at Rave and Trinity. She sighed. She didn't know how to be in a relationship and it was hard on her to see that Trinity was able to connect so well with Rave and she couldn't even tell Russel that she had feelings for him. She couldn't tell him that and it hurt her so bad that she just turned on her heels and went to the first room and locked herself inside.

Rave smiled and kissed Trinity right back for a long while. He then would hear a door slam and he looked down at Trin. "Hey what is wrong with her? I mean you know everything about her now right?"

108Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am not sure what is up with her, and so I am going to go and see where Russell went and to tell him what has just happened and I am going to see if he can talk to her." I said to him and then I walked up the stairs to see where Russell went. "Did you hear that door slam?" I asked him.

"Yeah I did!?! What was it about?" i asked her.

"Your new mate just got mad randomly and then left me and Rave and slammed the door int he room the first one to the right. I am not sure if it was because me and Rave kissed, but I didn't even know that she was sitting there. So I came up to talk to you so you could go and talk to her." I said to him.

"Thanks" I said to her and I walked down the stairs to see what was going on.
    I knocked on the door.
    "Lys my love, can you please open the door for me?" I asked her and I waited for an answer.

I went and grabbed Rave's hand and took him upstairs.

109Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"No...I'm not like her!" She shouted as she leaned her back against the door. "I can't be that way...I can't do it..." She said and burried her face in her hands. God she wanted to cry but couldn't force the tears from her eyes.

"I know you know what is wrong with her." Rave whispered. "It has to do with her past...either that or Rus hasn't told her that you two are split." He shrugged as he fallowed her.

110Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh he has told her. I am not too sure what this is about right now actually. But I am sure that I will soon, but I keep my promises to everyone, and I do not say a word about anything to anyone unlessI am allowed to."I said to him with a really serious face.

"I am coming in, just to let you know" I said to her and I opened the door and I went into the room and I put my arms around her and held her close to me.

111Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She started to push away from him. "I can't be with you Russel...you don't understand. I am not good with emotions....we haven't kissed....or even really spoke about anything other then the stupid future of this miserable race of ours."

He sighed and pulled her close. "You know I can't see the past but I can tell some things. Her maker must have been an ass and either abandon her or a abused her...she is never really good with guys or girls or emotions in general."

112Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 6:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am absolutely okay with it. I know that it is all new and stuff and I accept that, and I will be okay with it until you are ready to move in our relationship and I don't care if that takes years. Just being around you makes me happy, and seeing you this upset upsets me. I will stand by you through everything no matter what, and if we don;t kiss that is absolutely fine with me, and just holding hands is fine until you are ready.

"We should really stay out of it unless we are asked to get involved. I am not going to say anything because I am not allowed to and I am not going to ruin that trust that I have with people, and I am pretty sure that Russell will have it all under control." I said to him.

113Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Its not that I don't want to kiss...I just can't do it when someone could be watching...I can't express myself...I mean I haven't even had consented sex." She said looking everywhere but at his eyes.

Rave shifted around slight before he started to tickle Trinity. He was trying to be flirt and he wanted to hear her laugh so dang bad.

114Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Lys, I know your past has been really rough, I can tell by how you act, and I am ready to learn about you and to get you to trust me and so we can move on forward, I know it might take a long time and a lot of stress sometimes, but I am ready for it. I am ready to go through hell and back for you. I would do anything for you, please just believe it, and some day I believe that you will be able to kiss me and if you can't right now I am okay with that too." I said as I grabbed her hand and held it close to my chest.

"Please hun not right now, I am waiting to see what is going on, I need to be ready in case something happens, and not just for his sake but for her sake too. I am not liking the idea that they are both in there and they are both upset." I said with a worried look and I sat down on the couch and watched and listened at the door.

115Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

A sudden blush lite up her cheeks. "I don't think I even know how to kiss....I'm so much trouble Russel." She said the blush going away, sadness in her eyes. "I'm so messed up inside....I'm not fixable...I trust you...I just don't know how to react to you."

Rave went and sat next to her and started to play with her hair. "He would never harm her." He whispered. "You should stop worrying...if you hover over them the whole time it is just going to make them worse.." He took her chin in his hand. "You're heart is too big."

116Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

... and I trust you too Lys, and I will fight anyone who wants to hurt you, no matter how strong or fast you are. I am attached and I am ready to go through whatever it is. I will wait until you are comfortable with anything. I can wait years for getting a kiss from you if I have to, and about the sex thing, I could wait a lifetime for that. I just hope that you will give us a chance like you said you would. I really think that we can make this work, as long as we keep helping each other out. I want to help you, I want to make you better, I want you to be the real you that is hidden beneath all the hurt and pain. I love you Lys" I said to her as I kissed the top of her hand.

"I can't help it you guys are family to me, and I know he won't hurt her but I just want to be able to go in if I have to, and you guys are the only close family that I have, and even Lys, I feel close to her, and even more so since she let me touch her, but I think it will be all good and we will look out for each other, but I have to just know, it's my close little family and I am going to protect it as much as I can, and if you can't deal with that, then I am not sure what we are going to do. I love spending time with you and all, but you guys come first, and I mean you as family, there will be lots of time for you and me to have alone time, but right now I am looking out for everyone, which means no playing around, eventhough we are pretty much 100% chance that we are invisable to them, it will not stay like this for long, and we will be moving around lots, and I just want things to be okay... I am sorry, but I just have to watch out for everyone, that is my job, and the thing with Russell was that he understood that, and when you lived with us, he was okay with me helping you a lot and doing stuff with you, because he knew that at the end of the day I was his... and I am just warning you that it is going to be like that through this with me, because I put others ahead of myself, you too of course, but fooling around and playing must happen once I know everyone is okay and good, and right now she is upset and so is he. So here I am going to sit and listen until they come out and I know the verdict and then maybe we can all have a tickle fight!" I said to him with a giggle and then I held his hand and waited for them to come out.

117Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys looked up at him through her lashes before she pulled him forward with her hand. She leaned in at the same time and let their lips met. It shocked her at first how good it felt to have something so simple feel so good. Though she knew the kiss was weird because of her lack of experience.

Rave smiled at her. "Well what if they don't come out because they are okay?" He asked tugging her to sit closer to him. "Hmm what happens if they are busy being a couple in there while we are sitting in here not being a couple?"

118Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 08, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I was surprised at what just happened. And it felt so good and so right. I gently cupped her face and continued to kiss her, and if she wanted to move away from it then she could, if it even started to feel a little uncomfortable.

"There is tension going on in there I can feel it." I said to him.

119Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 08, 2011 5:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys felt his warm hands on her cheek and pressed the kiss slightly harder wanting to test how this whole kissing thing worked. So far it made her heart beat faster and made her blood warm and she wanted more of it. It just felt amazing to her.

"Yes but can you tell if it is good or bad?" He asked and played with a lock of her hair.

120Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 08, 2011 5:38 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I let her lead. I would do whatever she wanted me to do, unless she wanted sex, I would not do that to her, I have not known her for that long, but as for foreplay or anything else, or even just kissing I am leaving it all up to her, as it was whatever she felt most comfortable with. I kissed her back just as much and as hard as she was kissing me and for not having kissed anyone before, she was doing a mighty fine job of kissing me.

"The tension is starting to lessen, so I am guessing that things are going much better, but I am not totally sure, give me a couple more minutes and I will let you know, I am glad that she let me touch her, as now I can feel what all of you are feeling or are going through, it just makes me job that much easier" I said to him with a smile, and I reached over and held his hand as I waited for a little bit longer.

121Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys pulled back only to gasp out a breath. "Wow..." She whispered. "Kissing feels better then I ever thought that it would...now I know why everyone in the clubs do it all the time." She said putting a hand over her heart. "I wouldn't mind doing that again..."

He played with her hair some more. "Its alright. I am contient with just playing with your hair." He smelled some of it. "What exactly is your job anyways?" He asked as he started to nuzzle that hair that he smelled.

122Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am glad that you liked it! But if at any time we are kissing and you want me to stop all you have to do is pull away. I promise." I said to her and took my hand and placed it over her heart. "Because this is the place that I always want to stay. Is in your heart forever" I said to her as I kissed her on the cheek. "Shall we go out and join the others now?" I asked her.

"My job is that I can see into the future, I can see the present and I can see the past, and after I touch one person, even for a couple of seconds, I can see their future and I will know what happens to them as soon as it happens, but to see their past I have to be touching them for a couple of minutes, that is why I don't go out into crowds very much unless I have to and I make sure not to touch anybody if I can help it." I said to him.

123Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She sighed gently. "I guess but I sort of like being alone as you." She said but started to get herself up off the floor. "I guess we are trying to take this in small steps though." She looked down at him and smiled gently. "I am a very private and solitary person so if I am not too social with the other's you know why."

"Ah but then it is not in your job description to watch a door that might not open because they are probably in there trying to strength a relationship that is as fragile as thin glass." He said gently. "You try to hold the whole weight of the world and one day you will break your back I fear."

124Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"That is okay. And don't worry we will have lots of time to be alone" I said to her with a smile as I kissed her quickly and said, "I hope you can warm up to the other 2 also, they mean no harm they were just doing their job, I hope we can all be a family!" I said to her and then took her hand and opened the door.

"One of these days I might, but I haven't yet and I have a long time to live." I said to him laughing a little as I heard the door open. "So is everything okay?" I asked axiously. I then leaned over and whispered to Rave, "and remember he was my first love, and I vow to keep the promise that I made to him to look out for him and watch out for him, like he will for me whether we are together or not." then I looked over at Russell and Lys to see if they were okay.

125Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

As soon as the other couple's eyes went towards them she slipped her hand out of his. She just couldn't feel comfortable showing affection. She always had problems with crowds and people. Swallowing hard she leaned against the wall and watched Russel interact.

Rave had to stop the jelous fit that had hit him. It was going to be hard on both couples. He would have an easier time then Lys because he could show emotions. He had noticed how she yanked her hand out of Russel's when htey came in the room..she was shy...secluded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next