hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bound by her power(kit/liz)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:49 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

i freeze when i smell his blood, i want his blood but thats impossible vampire don't react to lycans blood, steping close to him i pin him to the wall lick his blood making me shiver. "Why are you having this affect on me" I kiss him

27Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I shiver as she pins me to the wall. The bloodlust was pumping through her as she licked from the wound. Before I could anwer her question she kissed me. I kissed her back in great delight. I didn't know why I affected her so much but she had always affected me since we was young. This day didn't come too soon. Now beening owned by her just drive me carzyer.

28Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I don't understand it i just don't not that i matters because ive always really liked him but why does he affected me so. stopping to let him catch his breath "Why? why do you like it and why did you tell me" i ask him totally confuzed on why he didnt tell me sooner but honestly it doesn't matter sooner it couldn't of come at a better time

29Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I looked at her as she asked me this. "Idon't know why I like this but I do... I couldn't ever bring myself to tell you my mastress." I said to her as I looked down her body.

30Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:58 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"i dont but you could of told me this could of happened sooner
    ive liked you for along time Geo along time, you've just been such a pain in my ass its kinda hard to tell someone you like you like them when you then they hate you"

31Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"Maybe it was because I thought it was safer for you to not know that I liked you. Maybe even love you. So I drived you away to keep you safe. I had heard what happeneds to lycan and vampires that had falling in love with each other. I couldn't let that happened my Mastress Azrael." I asnwerd her as I took another step forward and kiss each cheek.

32Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

putting my hand on his cheek "It doesn't matter for I rein the vampire they dare not touch me. and for I hold the powers of the ancient ways. Ive never told any one this but my father keeped me under lock and key for I am a reincarnaton of a ancient vampire queen he feared me. It shouldn't matter about us not that I want it to happen between the lycan and vampires but theres something different with us"

33Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"Well, you see I didn't know that. I still feard for your safty.I knew your father would doomed us both some how." I said to her with a light shiver as her father somehow knew of my liking his daughter. Nights of beening pulled away from the little home just to be pulled the woods where no one could see or hear as he tied me to this tree and whip me. His curle voice played in my head 'this is to remind you of where your place is in this world.'

34Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

looks at you in shook "my father pulled you from you house before i killed him and wiped you because of me im so sorry my dear, im so sorry if I would of known that he would of been gone sooner" looking deep into his eyes and i kiss him again "you fear not for my safety no more"

35Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I looked at her. "A mind reader uh?" I asked her as I smile a bit at him. "I will alway worried about your safty." I said as I rub her cheeks looking back deep into your eyes. "It was only pain something I can live with. Marks can be cover with love and hopes." I said as I pulled her close to me I didn't wanted to the pain in her eyes because of my suffering. "It all in the past my dearest masterss.

36Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"yes i can read minds and it scared the hell out of my pathetic father" smirking at him, frowing remembing how munch pain i went when he wiped me then to find out he wiped the guy that i loved becaused he loved me I so glad i killed that man, "Marks can be covered ive covered mine for years most of the vamps here dont know that I have them" "It is in the past and im glad its the past Geo"

37Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I smiled at her as I hold her close to me unafaird of anything bad happening to her or me. "Now let us the past die and looked to the furture." I said to her as I kissed her solf lips that still had a little lace of my blood on them. I just wanted to forget it all. Just remembering her and me. All the that may come that is bright.

38Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

stepping into his arms "ya lets forget everything and just move on"
    kissing him i taste the blood which just makes me just deepen the kiss pushing us closer... making us forget everything, everything around us in the past right now we let our bodies take over.

39Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I shiver a bit as we kiss as my mind was raceing was we really going on with this? I didn't pulled away as I picked her up as we kissed and slowly walked to her bed chamers as I was free to move about. I play with a little pice of her hair.

40Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

shiver at his touch *giggle* when he plays with my hair o how embarrassing im acting like a child. "come on lets go back to my chambers where we wont b disturb"

41Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I smiled at her as I carried her to her chambers I hold her as if I was hold a brakeable doll so that it seemed that to the ones that may look at us as if I was doing as I was told after giving her my chain that was part of my collar. I open the door and walked in and close of the door.

42Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

smiling up him yanking on the chain alittle teasing him... "open the door its not gonna bite you unlike me" as he walks us in my chambers i kiss him harder jumping down from his arms *laughs*
    and stares into his eyes walking him till his backs pressed against the wall.

43Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I take a few steps forward as you janked my chain as you keep ahold of it as we kissed. I shiver a bit as my back touch the cold wall. "oh, My mastress." I said in a voice that trimble. My hands started to play with your hair.

44Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"yes Geo whats do you want" shivering i scratch and nibble
    him "tell your mastress what you want you pup" slapping his chest
    "tell me" i kiss him hard

45Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"I wanted you my mastress." I shiver as I stood there look at you
    "Do with me what you wish with me." I said as feel myself beening pulled to you
    As I wanted you to feed from me.

46Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Smacking you with the chain i take of you shirt and kiss you neck
    "you sure you want me to feed from you Geo you can say no I may be your mastress but I will not force you" kiss and licking your neck and your check above your pecks

47Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I growl in delight as you hit me with the chain.
    "Yes my Mastress I want you to feed from me." I said with a shiver with a light moan
    As I stand there with my back into the wall.

48Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

hisses back "ok Geo" bites and feed from him. shiver a god ive never tasted anything so good, or have I ever been so affect by a lycan. drinking deep scratching at him then step back, is that what you wanted Geo or you want more" licking the wound clean and kissing him yanking on the chains playfully

49Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 am

Liz

Liz
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

I become weak on my feet as I fall down with the playful pulled. "I wanted more my masterss." I begged her as I looked up at her.

50Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

"no nomore ive took plenty alittle to much" licking the wound so it heals feeling him trembel under my touch *laughs suductivly* "MMM you want me you want something hun tell me come on"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum