hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bound by her power(kit/liz)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked up at her blood red eyes and smiled at her as I took her hand and kissed it. "I wanted to be one with you my mastress."I said as I could feel the pulled more too you.

52Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

smiling at him "I dont understand what is happing do you? because im more confuzed then ever I feel such strong emotions to you and when i drink its stronger" kissing him and playing with the chains... "It has to be because of im a reincarnation"

53Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Or may we have more of a contection than we understand right now,my Mistress."I said to her as I gently reach up to cress her cheek as I lean forward wanting to kiss her.

54Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thats true we quite don't understand it yet but trust me soon we will. *Kisses you deeply* I wonder if her olden majesty was like us.

55Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I don't know my mistress,*Holding you close to me* Where would we find out?

56Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*nibbling on you teasingly* mmmm that Geo my lycan dearest we would find in the ancient scrolls in the library *laughing* Where else would we find them silly? *looking at you*

57Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I am just a silly little lycan, and wouldn't kno such things as vampire things.*giggled and shiver and kiss your hand*

58Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

o i thought i mite have mention the vampire libary sorry. Your not just a silly little lycan my dear your my silly little lycan and one day well come out i promise that is what you want right you don't want to hide in the shadows of a vampire reincarntion forever *looking into your eues waiting for a serous answer*

59Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*looked back into your eyes* I want nothing more than to come out of the shadow to be free and to love who I wish and not worried about the whips comeing down my children's back as well as the next. I wanted to know how it feels to be able to howl at the moon to shift as I please...*looked down at my feet*

60Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*Sitting up and looks down at* so you want to be free i get that and i want you to be but you dont
wanna love me. *Gets up away from you and crosses the room* I have waited for years to love you but i understand to the fullest.

61Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I didn't say I didn't wanted to love you. I do love you with all my heart. You are my song and my reason to stay fighting. I just don't wanted to be afard of what could happen if I choose to hold your hand. Or have every right to worried about you when you go out with anyone. I wanted the right to have you in bed with me every night. *I get up and moved over to her.* And it don't matter what I will always love you. Even in my dieing breath I will always love you. As my lover, my queen, as my mistress.

62Bound by her power(kit/liz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

O geo you've always had a way with words. *smiles and kisses you* I love you to with all my heart and since when did you ant to have children?? don't worry ill do some reasearch and then well find out what to do from there but untill then please do not stop seeing me. I may bee the Leader the Queen but you neverknow what they mite try and and do to me until i have profe there was another because the vampires love there rules. *kisses you again* please Geo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum