hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Bound *possible spoilers*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

What did you guys think of how things happened in this one?

I had correctly predicted like a year ago what was going to happen to Dimitri but i had no idea that it was actually going to happen like i said.

And the way he treated Rose and Lissa after everything ticked me off. What did you guys think?

2Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    Dude I loved the book! It was sad when Dimitri wouldnt say that he loved her bacuse of the stuff he did in Russia but at the ending you could tell that he still loved her

3Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 am

I know. Like in the cafe when he attacked all the royal gaurdians to protect her. i loived that part. It showed us the old Dimitri. The one that we all fell in love with.

4Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:17 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    Exactly! But he needs to forgive himself for what he did to Rose

5Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 pm

He does but how would someone do that? i wish that he had lost his memory of that stuff. I mean that would have been alot more merciful

6Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    Yea true I almost cried when he was screaming at Rose though

7Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 am

Me too. and then it was worse with the goddess worship towards lissa. i mean rly get over yourself

8Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    Ikr! I hated that and it was Rose's idea to start out with but everyone called her crazy

9Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 am

I know rite. even lissa thought she was crazy. lissa only did it cuz she feels responsible for rose

10Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    Besides Rose is taking away her madness.

11Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 am

Yeah but rose doesnt have a choice. its one of the sideeffects of being shadow kissed.

12Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
    Carpenter
    Carpenter
    True and thats why some people thought she was crazy when she say ghosts in shadow kissed

13Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Empty Re: Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant
    omg these are my favorite books.. and i didnt like how this one turned out it made me mad that dimiriti treated rose like that and lissa with the whole worship thing, I deff think Lissa and Christian should get back togther.. i cant wait till the Last Sacrifice but it might be her last book which sucks

[img]Spirit Bound *possible spoilers* Ravenc10[/img]
    https://2img.net/h/i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/Fire_Forever/22061-Clipart-Illustration-Picture-Of-A-Pink-And-Red-Toned-Background-Of-An-Open-Book-With-White-Pages-With-Pink-Paint-Splatters-Vines-An-1.gif
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

*outside under the moonlight in
    the arms of the one i love looking how
    beautiful he looks in the moonlight..
    ***Azrael loves her Abbadon no matter what***

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum