hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Bound by her power(kit/liz) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bound by her power(kit/liz)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Our spind on Underworld.

Name- Geo Tanner
Age- 29
Race-Lycan
Bio- He had been a slave since he was young. He was giving to her, his new vampire mastress. He didn't know if she was evil or not but he knew that she knew that sliver was his weakness.
Picture-Bound by her power(kit/liz) ChemicalBadBoy
Bound by her power(kit/liz) Wolf-42

2Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:31 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name:Selen Valen
Race:Vampire
Bio-Ive been the leader of the vampires for the pass 150 yrs since my father had died in a staking by a human. In that yr before i was given a lycan pup Geo.

Bound by her power(kit/liz) Girls157

Bound by her power(kit/liz) Lycansmallicon(What my slave is)

Last edited by *Angelic Azrael* on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

3Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I slowly walked behind this dirty vampire as he pulls on my chain. I was beening given as a gift to the brat of the clan. The new clan leard since her father was killed. As my back was still bleeding from the whiping from the fact I fought with my old owner to stay with my belove.I just hope they didn't see her look as I couldn't hold in the yell. He take my chain and wrap it around a pole and chain my arms behind my back and lacted my legs to ground so i couldn't get free or hurt her as he put a shack over my head but I was able to breath though.

[color=blue]"you best be good."{/color] he hissed at me and leaving me along in the room.

4Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Watching as jeff Wipes Geo. He was given to me as a gift when my father died when I took over leadership.
He never knows when to listen he's so so ugh he get on my nerves. I Walk over to Geo and grab him at the shoulders kneeling down. "Geo what is a matter with you, you almost got killed by that human and not only that you almost got my guy jeff killed for saving you" standing back up i order everone out of the room.

5Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I let her low me down I lower my head as she spoke. I didn't understand her question so I had from other masters it best to keep my mouth shut even if it a question to me. But today I don't what came over me. "It was no human you stupid vampire. You act as if you don't it was a vamper that whips me. Always has and it looks always will. But one day I will not be some puppy that will lay down for you no matter who you are." i spoke to you after everyone is left the room leaving me and her my new owner.

6Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am not some stupid vampire Geo I your mistress your master you obey me pup. When are you going to get that you are going to get us all caught there are already people who think they know about us who make stuff up about us. If you keep running around like you do your going to get caught. Geo i care for you I care for my people" grabing Geo's chains hard " you do it again you will b removed from the head of the lycan clan, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME"

7Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I growled at her as she pulled on my chain. "You don't care about me. I am not one of your people." I growl wishing I didn't have this damn collar was off so I could shift as I looked at her. "If you think I am going to humer you by rolling over and begging then you are barking up the wrong tree." I said as I looked at her in the eyes.

8Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

hissing at him when he growls why does he have to push things "See thats wear your wrong Geo I do care about you, just because your not of my people doesn't mean i can't care about you, ugh you damn dog." sitting there watching him then i bend down and get in his face, "I don't expect you to humor me I expect you to listen to me and Only me you do not have to listen to the other vampires even if they are in my upper ranks they are not your boss I am do you hear me" looking back deep into his eyes sometimes having a lycan slave is a pain in the but.

9Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Oh yes me mastress, anything for me mastress." I said with a smirk as I started to pull on the chains that bound my hands behind my back as I knew I was pissing her off and I was enjoying it. I don't know why but I was loving the look of anger in her eyes as they looked deep into mine as I looked back at her. Vampires as just a pain in the butt hole.

10Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Your pathetic you know that I don't know why you insist on making me mad I'm the only one you should be kissing butt to Geo im the only one who can save you being my lycan is a privlege any lycan would love to have" looking at you turning my back and going and sitting down on the bench shaking my head. * you think you can behave to wear i can unchain you and you can go back to your darn room or you just gonna stay hear all night?"

11Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am sorry I am not a kiss ass lycan like you are used to." I said to her as i growled at her as I pulled on my chains. "Beside I love seeing how much I just piss you off." I said more smirking. I knew that I was beening stubborn.

12Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I laugh out loud and i watch you frown at me " Yes you do piss me off and i know you do it on purpose but see thats why I love it you remind me so much of what I did when I was younger to my father he used to get so mad at me he wiped me so bad ya i remeber those day" laughing out loud I can see he dont believe me "O whats wrong Geo you don't believe we don't punish our own kind o we do but see I was the worst I got it bad hehe I can see you dont belive me"

13Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smirk at her. "Save you poor me speach for a lycan that cares. It would be a bad ordeal for your father to whip you. I am sure some poor lycan got it worst because of you. I have seen it too many times in my short years. So, check mate." I said at her and laugh at her.

14Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fliching alittle because that actually hurt the brushing that feeling away getting up so quickly "You know nothing about what happened to me" grabing him by his neck "Your kind and you would have been dead you never would have survived if it werent for me and what I did for you. I saved you, you ungreatful little bastared. My father was torturing the lycans they were almost gone if it werent for me. It took a couple lycan about 8 of them in 3 every town and hidden them from my fathers power to save them. My father had given me your bratty butt as a gift one night for my birthday, later that night i snuck you out took you to one of the lycan couples to raise till i can take rein of my fathers empire. It happened sooner then planned anways my father caught me and wiped me for days and i keeped doing it to see you to make sure you knew who i was so we grew up close. One day my father followed me he was by himself he tried to hurt me and I killed him and took rein of the empire, i can back with his body and made up the story about the human staking him." looking back into his eyes "I saved you and your race not one of them got hurt because of me if there being hurt its because the've done something wrong and if its without my knowlege and presence then it shouldn't be done"

15Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I smiled at her as she took a hold of my neck I fought back a moan as she told me her story."Well, you don't have eyes everywhere." I said to her as I laugh more wanting to see her other side the side that I seemed to pulled out of her. "Yet, I know you but you don't know a thing about me." I said to her as I wiggled around as she still had a hold of my neck.

16Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

ugh he pisses me off " shut up ive watched you grow up i know everything about you pup, you have know idea what I have done for you none what so ever." out of no where i step back a slap him "I know nothing about you Ive saved your life Ive killed my own people to keep you safe you damn dogs ugh you really piss me off" walking over i plop myself on the floor

17Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at her in shocked that she slap. She really did it. I smiled as she walked away. "Awww mistress it was just getting good too.." I said to her with a smirk as she sitting on the floor. "Yet, even though you had it hard. I still the one in chains not you." I told her as she sat there.

18Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

getting back up and slapping him again god i dont wanna do this to him grabing his neck again. "I was in chains and i was striped after my father said i was wiped enough they bored alchol on my cuts and left my here." looking deep into his eyes and i smile "your not sorry so dont say it" taking his chains i unchain him looking back at him "happy puppy your out of the chains"

19Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I stood there as she slap me again and put her hands again on neck. I couldn't help it but to let out a low moan. As she undose his chain. "No I am not happy. I will never be a happy puppy." I said to her as I stood there.

20Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"steping closer to him what is it that you want from me, i can't give you power your already head of all of the lycans you control all of them what is it that you want you unhappy ungrateful pup i try to make you happy pup. I thought i gave you everything a house free rein over my people over my house, food water close what else do you want." breathing heavy he was up against the wall my hands on his shoulders.

21Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I shudder a bit from her hands on my skin as I looked in to her eyes that was burning with anger. I let out a light moan as my whips back hits the cold stone wall."I wanted you to hit on me used me as nothing more than a tool" I said as I looked at her hopeing that she would fall for it and take me.

22Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Justs looks at him "why the hell would I wanna do that to you Geo
why would I hit just to hit you" *giggle alittle moving a tad bit closer "why do you want me to wipe you just to wipe you"

23Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at her as I smiled at her. "Maybe I like it." I said to her as I couldnt help it as it came you. I started to breath heavy as I moved my face closer to her. I lick my lips lightly before kissing her on her solf lips. I was hope that this would set her off more. I love the fire looked in her eyes as she handle me like this.

24Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"you like it if i hit are you nuts?" of course he is why did i even ask. then he starts breathing heavy he kissings me i kiss him back not thinking. then steping back i give him what he wants i slap him again really hard to wear he bleeds "what are you doind why did you kiss me"

25Bound by her power(kit/liz) Empty Re: Bound by her power(kit/liz) Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I let out low moan as she slap me and I could feel my blood running from the hit. "Oh, you like mastress." I said to her as I moved closer to her just to test to see she would do. I was still breathing heavy. I didn't know what it was about her.What was it about this moment that made me want her to do such things that kept running though my head. Was I sick like this wanting a vampire to used me like this. to use me as a slave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum