hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

651Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan try to help her by taking ceron and hold him close as tears started to come out more.

Eva smiled up at him as they kiss more and more as she slowly wraps her legs around him just wanting him as close as he could be.

652Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She called the doctor and the appointment was made for 3:00pm the next day. She ended the call and looked over at her soon to be husband with their perfect child. "Done."

He smiled. "What are you doing sweet girl?" He asked her.

653Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"When?" He asked so he could call off for the time his son was on the table. He rocking him gently.

Eva smiled looking up at him. "Trying to figure away to glues us together like this." she said with a giggled.

654Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and went to take her son before she sat in her love's lap. "Three tomarrow." She said and nuzzled into her love's neck before moving her lips to his ear. "Still want to marry me today?"

He smiled and kissed her cheek gently. "I want to tell you something..."

655Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her and whisper. "Yes my love." he said as he holds back a light moans.

As everything thing seemed to claim down and Jill started to eat again.

Eva looked up at her love. "What is it my love?" she ask as she got nervous.

656Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hey Mom...can you watch Ceron by any chance for a few hours today?" She asked nicely after kissing Jordan lightly.

"I gave Jordan and Blissful a lot of money." He admitted. "Though they don't know that it was me."

657Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Janet though about what today was and smiled sweetly. "Sure can huns." she said

Jordan smiled at his love and kiss her back

Jill started to talked up a storm to no one just looking out in space kind like and just talking way as if she was having a very important covontainion.

Eva looked at him and smile lightly. "What do you wanted me to say." she said as she curled up to him. "Do you wanted to gr at you? if so fine grrr" she said with a light giggle.

658Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and thanked Janet before kissing Jordan again. "We can go after we put Ceron down for his morning nap."

"I felt guilty because I wished for him to be sick...but now that he is I am so ashamed of myself." He admited.

659Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"You can go before his morning nap I can lay him down if you wanted to go sooner you two need time alone." she said with a smile.

Jill started to giggled hard and pause as if someone was talking back to her.

jordan kiss back and looked to jill thinking she lose her mind

Eva looked at him. "I understand my love." she said as she move and kiss his cheek.

660Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Thanks...I promise that we will be home by dinner." She said to Janet thinking that it was cute that Jill was talking to herself.

"It was wrong of me to wish that onto him. he is my flesh and blood." He said and kissed her gently.

661Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yeah before dinner." he smiled.

Janet smiled and comes over and take her grandson and smiles.

Jill smiles and wave to no one. "Bye-bye"

She kissed him back. "We do say things that are stupid when we are hurt.." she said as she rest her head on his shoulder.

662Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and nodded before she went into the bedroom and packed a few things, like a nice dress, and something sexy into a bag and put some makeup on and fixed her hair before telling Jordan she was ready.

He sighed gently and ran his fingers into her hair. "I love you Eva."

663Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

janet help jill down from her chair and then took her grand son to the rocking chair and began to rock him to sleep for his morning nap.

he went and put on a nice outfit and run a brush through his hair and smiled as he was done when his love told him she was ready he took her hand and kissed it and grab a bag of his own.

Jill gets down and goes looking for something and giggling

Eva smiled as she snuggled up close to him. "I love you too Raven."

664Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and went to the car and got inside before putting her bag in the back seat. She couldn't wait to get to the courthouse.

Raven started to stroke her skin softly.

665Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan heads out behind Bliss and smiles brightly at her as he to put his back in the back and get in to the driver sit and pulled out of the drive way. "So where to first a place to eat or courthouse?" he said with a smile.

Janet smile lightly as her grandson falls sleep she make sure he is good and sleep before walking him back into his crib and lay him down

Jill giggles lightly as she run around the living room and blagging at the air as she run around the chairs.

Eva shiver by his touch as she smiled at him.

666Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful smiled at her love. "I think we should go to the courthouse and then go eat so we can have our first meal as husband and wife." She said with a big smile and was very excited. "Then maybe we can go and...get a room for a few hours?"

He smiled. "What is it that you would like to do today?"

667Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan laugh and smiled at her as he loved her way of thinking. "Sounds like a plan to me my love." as he stop at a stop light and give her a kiss on the lips. "That is the last kiss of just being engaged." he smiled knowing the next kiss would be them married as husband and wife as they had gotten their money to get the hold on the liscened the day before. seeing how you have to hold them 24hours or close to it before you could get married at the courthouse.

Janet comes back into the living room with the mator on her side as she watch Jill play and round around as if she was playing with a friend.As Janet it may be time for jill to go into a daycare to play with kind her age...but she didn't wanted to hurt Bliss feeling by doing so..

Jill started to point and started to kind of yelled as if she was mad at her invisbale friend or something she didn't like.

Eva looked at him with a smile. "Go for a walk at the park with you my love." as she smiled big and kiss his lips.

668Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and kissed him back. She was so excited that they could finally go out and get married and be an offical family togeather. Jordan had been so wonderful to her and she couldn't help but love him more for every thing he did.

"How about we bring some lunch and we can eat at the park too." He said as he started to move to get up.

669Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan smile at his love and really soon to be wife before looking at the light and take off again as he couldn't stop smileing.

Eva smile. "Sounds good my love." she said as she gets up as well and started to get dress.

670Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

When they got to the courthouse and got in to get married she was showed to a room where she put on a dress and fixed her hair slightly before waiting to be told that she could meet Jordan at the alter with the judge to marry them

He smiled and pulled on a turtle neck t-shirt and black slacks before he went to go start making some stuff to eat.

~~~~~
Dress
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Organza-sweetheart-neckline-with-a-line-short-skirt-beach-simple-wedding-gown-wh-0043

671Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan smiled as he to went into a room to put on a nice outfit with a smile as he goes to the alter and waits for the lady to go get Blissful as he couldn't stop smiling brightly.

Eva smile as she watch her love leave the room as she gets dress in her dress and tights to see what he would say to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordan outfit
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 IMG_0014

Eva outfit(first one on the left)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Goth2

672Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful comes to stand infront of Jordan fighting back joyful tears as he took her hands and they repeated and listened to the judge. Soon they were pronounced Man and Wife and they could share their first kiss as husband and wife.

He smiles as he put the lunch into a container and turns to look at his beautiful girlfriend. "oh I like that dress. You are way to sexy."

673Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

jordan smiling the whole time he holds her close to him as they sign the papers and then head out with their copy their marrage lidance and head to the care to a nice food place to share their first married meal.

Eva started to laugh. "How can I be way to sexy?" she asked him as she move over to him and kiss his cheek.

674Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She was so happy that she hardly heard the waiter when he asked what she wanted to drink. She couldn't wait to tell everyone that she was married and that she could save Ceron

"Oh it is possible because I want to lift up that skirt and take advantafe of you."

675Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 27 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan didn't noticed the waiter either as all he could do is stair at his new wife even when the waiter clear his throat to get time to wake up.

Eva smirked at him and giggled. "You never know unless you try."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum