hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 29]

626Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful suddenly let it hit her that her and Jordan hadn't been really affectionate since Ceron was born.

Raven kept going with the kissing her and pumping into her wanting to see her being pleasured.

627Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan keep kissing her neck as he wrap around her and hold her tight.

Eva shiver and moans for her love as she keep wrap around.

628Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She moved and starts to kiss his lips deeply. It felt nice to really kiss her love again.

He leans down and whispers into her ear. "Come for me baby."

629Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan kissed her loved as he hold her close.

Eva arched her back and moans and cums for her love.

630Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She breaks the kiss for a moment. "Maybe tomarrow night Ceron should sleep in his crib." She whispers and kisses him again.

Raven pulls out right before he goes. He lays next to her with a content sigh.

631Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan looked at her oddly as he kissed back. "He never really slept in his crub..." he said kind of worried.

Eva smiled at her love as she curled up to her love.

632Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful smiles. "Yes but with tomarrow being sort of like our honeymoon night then I thought we could...be intimate. I wouldn't feel comfortable with that with him in the bed." She explained.

He smiles and runs his fingers up and down Eva's arms. "I love you."

633Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"We can try it my love." he said as he rub her cheek.

"I love you too." she said as she shiver as she curled up more to him resting her head on his chest.

634Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"We don't have to." She said thinking that she had upset him.

Raven kisses the top of her head. "Sleep now my love."

635Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"We can try my love." he said as he kiss her cheek.

"okay my love." as she curled up more to him letting her let lay cross him and wraping her arms around him and keeping her head rest on his chest.

636Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful smiled and cuddled with him. "Lets get some sleep."

He smiled as she sprawled out over him. He then tugged the blanket up over them

637Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Let." he said as he snuggled up to her.

she stay like that as she sleep peacefully.

638Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The kids and Blissful sleeps until the morning when Blissful get up to feed Jill and Ceron.

As the sunlight wakes Raven up he wonders if Jordan and Blissful found the money that he left them.

639Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan gets up and smiled seeing everyone was up before him as normaly meaning everyone was feeling well enough.

Janet couldn't beleive she fall sleep on their couch again. Leaving poor Bliss with Jill again...

Jill was up running around giggling as she waitted for her morning cartoons and breakfast.

Eva still sleeping staying close to her love in her sleep.

640Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful managed to get Jill into a high chair with her cartoons going and a bowl of lucky charms in front of her after which she took a seat and started to feed Ceron. "Morning Jordan...can you go check the mail for me?"

He stroked his fingers up and down his loves arms gently waiting for her to wake up.

641Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled and gose and kiss her and gently rub his son head be carefully of the soft stop still. "Morning love. I can do so." He said with a smile as he walked outside to the mail box and walk back in shifting through the mail walks back in and sit the mail down all but the last eneopl as he open in and looks inside and then look at his love. "How much did we have left to get for the operation..." he asked almost in tears not careing where the money came from right now. Part of him was too proud to take it but the other knew it would help his son.

Eva slowly wakes up smileing and kiss her love cheek. "Morning love."

642Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"About 850 left to go sweetheart. We are almost there." She said from where she was sitting with their son in her arms as she fed him. "Why? Did you get a raise?"

He smiles at her. "Good Morning my Darling. How you feeling?"

643Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan look at the money inside the empolped and then look at bliss and and it over to her. "Tell me I am not dreaming at what I am seeing..."

Jill giggles as she eats only the marshmellows out of charms and drink drink from her bottle.

She smiled at him. "I am feeling alright." she said with a smile.

644Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful smiled and counted the money. "This is more then enough." She said and looked down at her son who was eating peacefully. "Oh my god he is going to be okay...!"

"That is good to hear....What would you like for breakfast?" He asked.

645Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked at his love and started to cry know his son was going to be okay.

Jill see Jordan crying she started to cry to not like seeing people cry.

Eva smiled at him. "You." as she pulled him to her and kissed him deeply.

646Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

When Jill started to cry Ceron started to cry and then Blissful started to cry. She was doing it because she was so happy that her baby was finally going to get better.

He smiled. "well you can help yourself to that any time."

647Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Janet hear everyone crying from the bathroom she walkes back. "What is wrong??" she asked in a worried.

Jill crying more now that Ceron and Bliss started in.

Jordan couldn't form any words as he stood there crying of joy.

Eva smiled as she moved to him and kissed him deeply.

648Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Someone gave us the money...we can give Ceron the surgery that he needs." Blissful said as she started to gently rock Ceron to keep him from crying.

Raven kissed her back putting an hand on her cheek to deepen the kiss.

649Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"That is great!" she said as she head over to jill and pick her up and rock her gently to get her to stop cryiing.

Jordan move to Bliss side and hug her close and kissed Ceron forhead. "We need to set the appointment up." he said hold his little family.

Eva smiled as she deeping the kiss as much as her loved did as she wrap hher arms around his neck as they kissed.

650Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 26 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah...we umm...we need to call that doctor right away he said that he would have him in the next day." She said fumbling around with the phone she was still crying.

Raven smiled as she kissed him more and more. He enjoyed the fact that she wast starting to open up even more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum