hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah well I am upset with her right now and if I talk to her it is only going to start another argument as she won't listen to the reason why I am upset. She thinks that she had every right to do what she did and that there was no wrong in it. As long as she keeps thinking that then I am afraid there is nothing to talk about. I know I might have been wrong the way I approached it but I calmed down and she didn't and I really don't want to listen to her thinking that she is right and I am wrong. This is my Army, we are not married yet, she does not have any right to do what she did, and even when we are married, if this isn't the end of it, then she needs to know that these things have to be talked about, it would be like one of my men, you for example, hiring someone and then not telling me. It just has me upset and I guess we both need time to cool down." I said to him and then turned around and looked out the window wondering where she went.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

[color=royalblue]Medri sighed. "With all due respect sir... Perhaps this is a problem that should be set aside. Fighting about it won't solve anything especially with the baby just developing. What do you want more the baby or the control?" he asked standing up and starting out. [\color]

28The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am honestly not sure. I now have a son that I didn't even know that I had, and this, this army is the only thing that I have ever had, and I will never stop controlling it. I am just not sure. I am not sure if I am ready to half put my army aside to have a child. I want the child and I want her, but this Army, this is my everything." I said to him wondering if he would understand.

29The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:49 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am not saying to give up your army....look Kanai doesn't see it as you trying to control the army. She sees it as you trying to control her and not trusting her to have you and your army's best interest in mind...I have my own son that I have to get back to but I am going to tell you this...if you wait to long she'll be gone and it will be 15 years before you can find her." With that Medri left.

30The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I knew what he was saying to be true, but I just, I just couldn't wrap my mind around what she did. I did trust her I did trust her with my whole heart, life and everything but I just wished that she would have consulted me before doing what she did, then I put that thought aside and I went out into town to look for her and if I knew her as well as I thought I knew her I knew where she would be, or at least I hoped I did and with that I left to find her. Then maybe we could stop in at my brother's and see if he has heard anything and see how our son was doing and with that I got into my car and went to the place where I thought Kanai would be.

31The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai was sitting in a tree a few miles away from the army camp. The branch was well covered and below it was only river. She laid back feeling at home in the dark with the warm summer wind against her skin. She was still furious...would be for a while but she didn't know what to do with herself either. All the men were tired....and she couldn't push herself because of the baby so the only thing she could do was just sit there.

32The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

She was where I thought she would be. I looked around and then spotted her up in her favorite tree. "Kanai can you please come down here so we can talk please. I am ready to talk without being angry."

33The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She snorted. "You're ready to make me bend to your will and sit by your side and be a jewel of a girl and not the warrior that I am." She said sitting up and looking down at him. "You're ready to make me into the kind of wife every man wants...that is what you are ready for." She was still very angry. "Let's just save the talking. I resign from your army oh mighty lord. I will no longer make any decisions when concerning your army....which means that I will no longer fight in it or train any one." She said roughly.

34The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"that is not what I was here to say at all. But if that is what you want to do, then be it. I will see you back at the house, and I will be ready to talk whenever you are settled down." I said to her and turned to get back into my car and to go back to the house. I will call my son when I get there. I got into my car and sat there to see what she was going to do.

35The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She got down out of the tree and opened his truck door. "Oh no. Its not what I want. Its how you treat me." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "I am not an idiot and I have had more then one army of my own. I know what I am doing and I can't even make a simple decision." She glared at him. "I'm not like any woman you have ever seen before I am happy fighting in battle then cooking in the kitchen. That is the way I was raised. I was also raised to be in charge and answer to no one...espeically men..."

36The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah well if you want me to change things for you then you need to change things for me. I don't expect you to be in the kitchen all the time and I am okay with you wanting to be in the fight. I would like to step down a little bit though while you are pregnant and awhile after hte baby is born. But you can keep training the men and everything that is fine with me, I just I just wanted you to see what I seen that was wrong with what you did. I know you have controlled and ran some army's but this is my army and I don't mind you wanting to add people to it and such but I just wish you would have let me know, that is all. I would just want that respect that since it is my army that you would consider that. That is all I have to say. do you want to pick up our son while we are on the way home or at least check on him. I am not sure that I want to bring him home yet, until we find out more about what happened but I would like to go and see him if that is okay with you." I said to her as I reached over and held her hand in mine.

37The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I was never trying to take your army away. Never trying to make it mine. I was just trying to take some of the responsibilities off your shoulders. Well just fine and dandy that all I do is get yelled at for it." She would let him hold her hand for a moment but just for a moment. Inside herself she was battling the urge to cry and beg this man to forgive her. She couldn't let herself be brought down to that level even for the man she loved. "Your son." She corrected him. "He is well beyond the age for me to be his pretend mommy."

38The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

What do you mean his pretend mommy? I am confused about that and as for taking it off my shoulders, I am glad that you want to help me with that, and yes sometimes it can get stressful but I seriously just thought that you would understand where was coming from. I just am upset that you would not consult me about it first. I just wish that you wuld have told me or asked me that is all." I said as I let go of her hand and I started to drive to the house I would call my son from the house and talk to my brother about visitng tomorrow. We definately had to talk tonight whether she liked it or not.

39The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

While on the truck in all the quiet it was harder for her to keep control of his emotions but she did. She kept herself from crying and from begging but it took her digging her nails into her palms. "Look I don't want to talk anymore." She said breaking the silence in the truck. "Either we will eventually find away past this or we won't and will part." she tried hard not to show how much it hurt her to say that. She didn't want to part with him. She wanted to stay with him for the rest of her life.

40The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I don't want us to part either, and I am more than happy that you like and want to help out with the army, this is all I am going to say on this, I just would like you to tell me next time that is all." I then slowed down the truck and pulled over and I kissed her gently on the lips. "I am more than ready to move past this if you are. I don't want to lose you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and my son. Why did you say you were playing pretend mommy to my son though, he wants you to be his mommy, not the one that he has. There is only pretending if you wish not to be his mommy, which then it would only be you that is pretending." I said to her.

41The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I can't even be a mother to my own son what makes you think I can't flnother yours? I'm scared to death of the one that I carry and all you want to do is yell at me for helping you." she growled gentl. "I really don't want to talk about this any more?"

42The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I drove to the house, and went into my office and called my son. Was there no win-win to anything today. GOD. I was getting stresseed. But I love her and I can do this. I can show her that she will be a wonderful mother and she wasn't exactly prepared for it earlier. I got off the phone with my son, and went up to our room where she was and I sat down on the bed and held her hand. "I love you very much and I will help you as much as I can, and I think you will be an amazing mother to my son, yours (once you get to know him better) and to the one that is inside of you." I said to her with a smile and a kiss softly on the cheek.

43The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"My son is already grown. There is no more mothering for him. He turned out to be a perfectly fine warrior without me." she said stubbornly. "Let us sleep I do not wish to speak of this any longer. I am exhausted and would very much like to sleep." She needed to recollect her emotions. She would never let anyone drag her down to a depressive level.

44The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Whatever you wish my love." I said as I wrapped her in my ams and got ready to fall asleep.

45The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai tried very hard to resist cuddling into him but she finally gave in to her need and tucked her head under his chin and burried her face in his chest. She fought back tears the whole time. "Why couldn't you just let me help you? Why do you have to get so mad at me? I want to be a good woman for you but I am not the housewife type...."

46The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I appreciate the help I really do, but it was just you over-stepping the line .. you have to get used to me as I have to get used to you. Remember I am not used to having a woman around tha tis so interested in me and my army... I am used to doing this all alone." I said as I held her close and let her cuddle into me.

47The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai huffed gently. "I didn't think it was such a big problem. The army is getting so large that people will have to help you take charge. You dreamed of a large army large enough to take over the lands..." She said gently.

48The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes I know, and like I said, you have to get used to us and we will get used to you. I am just saying that we both must work on it. We will step on each others toes and stuff but I know we will make it okay, as long as we work along together through all of it. Family and work. I love you and I don' want to lose you ever." I said to her with a smile and a kiss to the head.

49The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"We only have nine months of stepping on each other's toes before the baby comes....then we don't have any more room to fight and be so angry with eachother that we leave." She said gently

50The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am extremely happy with you and I want to make you happy and I hope that you joining this family is okay with you and I really want us to be happy, run a successful family and that we can move on behinf al this fighting and that we can all be a happy family. I love you tons with all my heart and I never ever want to lose you." I said to her as I held her even closer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum