hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Continuation of DE

Fuarie wrote:"My...Baby's mama?" He asked and chuckled. "Is that jelousy that I see in your eyes, Kate? Don't worry. I am no more to her then a friend and the father of her first born. And if given the chance she would still probably kill me in my sleep."

"Yeah Kate...her sister used to be your fallower but then she changed over. Remember?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:"I remember her follower but I do not remember her at all. Hmmm ... well this could be a very interesting meeting, and when does he want it to take place? I would like to talk to your son too, but I don't want to stress you out, so I will wait on that if it must be." I said to her. "Sorry my mind has been on other things, like you and the baby and my son, and stuff like that."

Fuarie wrote:Kanai smiled gently. "Well love that is why you have me around...to remind you of those who fallow you. Let's eat we will meet them tomarrow in the morning." She said with a gentle smile.

"My dear Kanai is nothing too me. She is merely family because of our mutual son...do not tell me that you are jelous of her." He said gently and caressed her chin.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:"Well I am goingto say this now, it does make me nervous, and we are not bringing my son, as I do not need anything to happen to him, and brother, if you would like the day off tomorrow while we are at this meeting, you can, and you can keep him safe, not that I don't trust your wife, I do, with my life , my wife's and my kids, but I would just feel even more comfortable if you were all there, as this seems kinda fishy to me." I said to him with a serious look. Then I sat down beside my wife and started to serve myself some food.

"Whatever puts your mind to rest big brother, but can we just sit down and enjoy this meal and talk about all of this after we eat?" I askd him with a smile as I sat down and started to dish out food onto my plate.

Fuarie wrote:Medri smiled. "Then why are you acting nervous..." He said and then looked away from her and to the fire in the fireplace. "Perhaps I should train you so that your emotions are not so easy to read."

Kanai ran her fingers through her long white hair that was down for once. "I did not say to bring your son...." She growled but stopped herself and took a deep breath. "I am sorry. I get rather....emotional while with child. I did not mean to yell or over react."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:"It's alright dear. I just ... I don't like him and I do like what he is asking, and I am not certain as to why he wants us all to meet. It just makes no sense at all." I said to her.

"I am going to go to my house and check on everyone. Call me tomorrow and let me know what is happening. Okay?" I asked my brother.

"Sure, see you around man, and thanks." I said to him with a smile.

Fuarie wrote:Kanai smiled at her love. "He wants to met so I can have time with my son. He believes that it will strengthen the boy. However I do not see it having any effect on him. His hated from my leaving surpasses his need for a mothering figure."

"The same way I treat all of my men...with possitive reinforcement." He said and gave her his own sexy smile in return.

2The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Ugh this day/night just isn't getting any better. Well I am going with you then, I seriously do not feel safe letting you go there alone and after what just happened to the house, I would please like to accompany you when you go." I said to her.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai looked to her love. "I do not object to it. I would rather you go as well...I would rather not go at all but Medri wishes that Kitrye know his mother." She said gently with a sigh.

4The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Maybe this will be good for the both of you guys?" I said to her.

5The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I don't think so. My son and I don't exactly see eye to eye." She said gently and ran a hand over her stomach. "Medri is trying to make some girl jelous I am sure." She said and waved her hand in dismissal.

6The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well that could be very true but I also think that your son needs you and maybe you guys can talk and have a civil conversation while we are there, whether Merdi is around or not." I said to her.

7The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She chuckled gently. "Oh we can have conversations that are civil. We just aren't very motherly/sonly." She explained and started to pick up dishes. "Medri thinks that will change...however the two of us never really shared that bond."

8The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I seriously don't think that your son was behind what happened at our house. I don't think he was behind it at all. I just have the gut feeling. I am not trying to put all of the blame on Merdi but even when I first met your son, even the words that were exchanged, I don't see him as the kind of person that would do something as to what happened." I said to her with a very serious look.

9The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Neither of them would do it. Its against some unseen code for them to not harm me and my own. Which would be me you and your son." She said gently and went to up the dishes in the washer.

10The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I don't know. I just I have a feeling that he is behind it. Maybe he didn't do it directly but I think he was behind it and that he has his dirty hands in it. So when is this meeting?" I asked her.

11The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked at her love and raised an eye brow. "It might be someone that is pissed at him trying to make you angry with him so he is no longer under your protection." She said but then smiled. "Its tomarrow sometime."

12The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am confused," I said to her slightly turning my head.

13The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You didn't hear that he officially joined your army and there for no one outside of the army can touch him. He has a tendioncy of stepping on toes. Therefore if someone is mad at him they have to get him out of your army before they can touch him...therefore it could be a set up...or it could be him but I go for the first."

14The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"He did what? They let him what? Woah Woah Woah. I am soo lost and confused. Can you start from the beginning and tell me everything?" I asked her.

15The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She sighed. "He joined your army. Anyone who joins your army is under your protection. IF he happened to make someone made. Then They would have to get you to kick him out of your army before they could attempt to get back at him." She explained for the third time and was starting to get irrated by it.

16The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I wish that people would have passed this by me first. And who accepted him into my army as it sure in the hell was not me." I said very angerly.

17The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I did." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "He's a great fighter and loyal when it strikes him to have an alliance."

18The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I would have liked you to have talked to me about this. Does it not matter to you how I would feel about this? What did I do to deserve this?" I asked her and then I got up and removed myself from the room, I was not fighting with her about this right now, there were more important things on hand. I just didn't understand any of it.

19The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She marched out right after him. "Now Listen to me. You NEVER trusted my judgement before! Why does it matter if it was Medri or any of the others that I brought in and it never bothered you?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Just because I had a one night thing with him that was not enjoyable you want to go all off on me. Well fuck you and your high horse this army would be nothing without me!" She shouted before she turned and walked away from him making sure to slam as many doors as possible.

20The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was letting her go. She could slam as many of the doors as she wanted to. Whatever made her happy inside it just made me laugh. Throwing a tantrum like a little girl. Oh the funniness in that. Just some people never ever change. And my army being nothing without her, that is even funnier, and why that this one night stand that she had with this guy, shouldn't mean anything to me? Why shouldn't it mean anything to me. I went down into my study and started reading, because when she was ready to talk to me she could. I was not giving in, as I rarely did and I wasn't planning to this time. She couldn't possibly think that I would be okay with this. Did she?

21The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai stood outside for a moment. She couldn't drive so she walked miles back to camp where she drilled troops until some passed out exhausted. Finally she gave up and went to a empty tent. She had one, she could have always stayed in her love's tent but she didn't want to think about him right now. She was still so angry...partly because the pregnancy made her emotions off kilter but partly because she didn't like to be questioned. She was a tactical genius, any army would full accept any rules that she laid down just to have her input. She gave her time to The Dark One for free...allowed herself to fall in love with him and for what? To be right back to the beginning.

22The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I sat down in my office and read and kept reading. I loved getting lost in my books it made things so much easier. I then decided that I was going to go for a drive. Go and visit my brother and see what he was up to. I hoped that things with him were going okay. This was not okay and I could not see things getting any better at all. I was staying around and I was not going to anywhere that she would be there right now. I knew that she would be back at the camp and she would be drilling people there. Those poor men but that is one of the reasons why they are there. How did I know she was there, I knew because that is her favorite way about getting her anger out. She can't and won't take it out on me so she takes it out on them. Oh well it makes them better in the long run. I just can't believe that she would have done this and not think that I would have a problem with it.

23The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

After hours and hours Medri knocked on the door when the Dark Lord answered he wouldn't smile. "So what exactly are the two of you fighting about? I got a call from my old commander that Kanai is back in the city and walked right up to the king and told him she would train his army weather or not he chose to join you. She said she was not affliated to anyone any more....annnd the recent rumor was that she was pregnant...I slept with a girl the clinic you guys went too..."

24The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well she has taken over my army and thinks that she can hire and fire anyone that she choses. Not that I wouldn't mind having you on my side and that I wouldn't mind having you on the team but I would have liked to have been consulted about it. I would have liked to have been asked about it and had she talked to me about it I would not be this upset, and yes she is pregnant and if you know does not concern me, but I would not like the whole army knowing until she is ready for them to know. You are most welcome to the team, I just wish that I would have been told and that is what has upset her, as to if we are together or not anymore, I am leaving that decision up to her. If you want to yell and curse me out, that is fine to, I guess I have hurt her, but she has went against me. It is my army and not hers, and I would have talked to her about hiring someone to her army if it was her army, but it isn't." I said to Merdi and then looked the other way waiting for him to respond to me, waiting for the worst.

25The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Maybe you should go after her. Stop thinking of her as your soldier and start thinking of her as a woman who is pregnant with your child. She trys to put up a hard front but she is really like any other woman at the core." Medri said softly. "Maybe if I had treated her that way I wouldn't have lost her...Don't get me wrong I knew she wasn't my true love."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum