hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 am

She changed into snow and fell away to be back to a wolf. A tired one with bandages slightly red. Breath rising in steam

He turned into a wolf but of bigger size and slipped between her legs to stand up a bit she was on his back and he took her to where he had a fire going.

77Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave picked her up and brought her closer to the fire where he laid back and started to stroke her fur softly. "Rest my dearest." He whispered to her.

Serenity gave a small laugh before getting off and sitting by the fire. She would wait for him to lay down before she would rest back onto him.

78Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 am

Rheaynos nuzzled a bit into him and let her ears slack to his voice and touch. -your a softie you know that?- she wagged her tail just a little bit.

Spiranos layed down and a bit on his side so he could be her living pillow. Enjoying the fire.

79Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave smiled. "Only for you." He whispered and played with her tail gently with a chuckle.

Serenity moved so she could easily stroke the fur on the top of his head. "Thank you Ranos." She whispered and settled into him.

80Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 am

She let him play with her tail but nipped his ear before moving so his fingers brushed across her muzzle. Ears slacking it was a cute look. He could see she really cared.

Spira twitched his muzzle into a smile and tilted his head to her touch - you're welcome my mistress Serenity-

81Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave chuckled before gently making her lay down. "Rest...we both need it...we all need it." He whispered to her before slowly starting to stroke her fur which was comforting to the both of them as far as he knew.

Serenity smiled and started to close her eyes as her hand slide down from his head to his neck and then she would raise it back up over and over until finally she would fall into a deep sleep that only a vampire could get when the sun was rising.

82Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:58 am

She and Spira slept with their partners not aware of the raven watching them before it took off.

83Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

As soon as the raven took off Serenity woke up. "A bird..." She said softly and rushed to the window of the run down shack to look out. She couldn't see anything but she knew she had heard something. "A bird flying."

84Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Spiranos woke though if anyone really knew him they would of known he had woken to the slightest sound. -It's been following us for some time, the owner will reveal themselves sooner or later. I can feel it-

85Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Serenity looked down at her partner and smiled running her fingers into his fur. "What has taken him so long?"

86Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 pm

-Probably waiting to see how we are and what we are. The likes of me and my sister have not been seen in years- He relaxed to her fingers as fur like silk glided between her delicate fingers.

87Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Then i will keep you safe if you is what it is after." She said and smiled before looking over at the two that was still sleeping. "I will protect them too if they mean much to you."

88Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Spira looked over and one ear slacked. - My sister will protect him and hopefully soon he'll learn how to control her powers and use his own. Even you now have new powers that I will help you learn.- He looked at Serenity, ears going up a bit. -But it is you that must learn to control them.-

89Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled down at him before looking back up at the sky. "I will enjoy learning how to use them with you. To be honest I have always had control over ice."

90Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

-Then you'll have a head start, I am not just ice but water- He curled around her a bit more and gave her the gift of warmth.

The Raven soared over the skies of the night as if the cold snows could do nothing to hinder it's flight, defiant. Reaching a tall peak to a cloaked traveler all in black and red with cruelty birthed armor their breath rose like steam before the dragon in slumber. Seeing what the bird had seen it slipped into the darkness from the light would wait, not all the players in this game were present yet.

91Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Serenity smiled as she cuddled into him. "I will enjoy learning of water from you." She said and stroked his fur as she started to close her eyes and sleep again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum