hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 am

[b]The mist had moved in and made the forests miserable. Humans no longer existed in this world of darkness, the days were shorter and the nights so much longer. Kill or be killed. yet there were those who resisted the darkness and its charms. These resistance groups became the Lightwalkers. War had come and gone and many were slain from the immortal bliss. Vampires against vampires, zombies against zombies, wolves against wolves........yet there were some vampires who allied with these beings. One even gained the power and trust to lead the werewolves and fell with honor, his sword lost to the eternity that was time. Until the day one would find and pick it up again to stop the darkness and regain the light once and for all....

The rains had come and gone leaving snow and ice in its wake, though there were smoldering ruins of a caravan there. A few traveling vampires were able to search the items left behind. Amongst a pile of rags and clothes something moved till it was stopped by a gentle hand. Parting to reveal a rare Wolf cub with hints of blue in its unique fur. Picked up by the scruff it slacked its ears and tucked it's tail whining in the face of the vampire that loomed before it. It's front paw deeply cut and possibly broken.

2Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave looked over the pup and then looked around him. None of the other were watching him so he quickly tucked the pup inside of his cloak. "Shh little one. Just be quiet for a short time longer and then you will be saved."

3Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 am

The pup shivered inside against his chest and took in the warmth of his clothes being by the fire. Fur so damn soft to the touch. The wolf cub relaxed despite the cold and pain and was quiet as much as possible.

4Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

As the vampires moved on they soon came to a town that they could stay at. The inn was relatively nice and cheap so Rave was able to get his own room. When inside he put the pup on the table and started to wrap her wounded leg up with a stick he had picked up along the way to keep it straight. "I'm very sorry you are hurt."

5Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 am

She tilted her head to his touch. Blinking when he hissed accidently cutting his finger. Licking it as her tail moved a bit. Feeling him pet her. She looked around as he sucked his thumb and healed the cut. Getting down and onto the bed with clumsy care to lay down.

6Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"So are you really a wolf or are you a shifter?" He asked slowly getting onto the bed with the little pup. "Not that it matters." He whispered and stroked her fur some more. "I'll get you something to eat in the middle of the night when the other's are gone."

7Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:08 am

She relaxed into his chest, one ear slacking down while the other was up cutely. -I wish you could understand me...i'm a hybrid I don't have a human form I don't know how to get one- The wolf's eyes were on his staring. Unaware that he heard her thoughts. It dawned on him they had tasted each others blood and he had link to her for awhile now.

8Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He blinked when he heard her voice. "Well I am sure there is a way. I wish that I could help you find your human self little one. Though I think you are very adorable as you are."

9Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 am

She fluffed at that and her ears perked up. - you can hear me...- Her tail moved now a bit excited. She tilted her head. -you...really think...i'm cute? But i'm a wolf-

10Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Wolves can be cute too."He said with a chuckle. "And yeah I can hear you I think it is because we shared blood. It must have mixed as well when I cut myself while bandaging you."

11Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 am

She tilted her head into his hand and fingers. -This doesn't bother you does it though?- She let ears softly slack. -My name is Rheaynos...En for short- she set paws on his chest more and lowered onto it that her slacked ear nearly flopped over her eye while the other was almost up. Like before a cute look

12Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well En no it doesn't bother me. You are the best company that I have been in a while." He said and fixed her ear with a chuckle. "How old are you?"

13Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 am

Well i'm 17 actually. We age slower, and we get bigger every few years, when we are in battle with our partners we get huge though- She wagged her tail a bit. -I was kept in a cage to be bought by collectors. there are very few of us left really. I don't even know my parents. - She tilted her head just a little to his touch to her ear. - are you going to be my partner?-

14Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He blinked at her question. "You know I don't really know what that means Little one....er...I mean En."

15Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 am

She twitched her maw it looked like a smile almost. - it means we stay together, become family and partners in fighting- Her tail wagged a bit- sort of like my owner and keeper-

16Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well what sort of things do we fight?" He asked scratching under her chin.

17Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:12 am

She relaxed to the scratching as both ears slacked immediately. He found a spot it seemed. -anything that attacks us I guess or any enemy -

18Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled down at her. "We need to find somewhere to live then cause the vampires tend to not like what they do not know of...and you are very misterious."

19Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 am

She smiled inside but on the outside her tail wagged more. -You are really kind...My last master was like that when I was a newborn. My mom was his partner-

20Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Really now...was he a vampire like me?" He asked tugging at her little tail softly to play with her a bit.

21Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 am

She got good at yanking her tail sometimes at last minute he missed. -yes. A lord actually. He didn't like the other vampires though. Or that my kind were being hunted to extinction. He learned to bond with us and he and my mom were the first bond mates, he gave her a human form. Her name was Sulwen- She nipped his finger playfully. It would jar his memory of the vampire lord from legend, his wife had been Sulwen of Beltrin

22Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"So what are you doing alone then?" He asked stroking the top of her head. "So young and so alone...I promise that I won't let anyone hunt you."

23Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 am

She made her ears slack- my mom put me and my siblings in a deathless sleep. But when we woke up 1,000 years had passed, then we found ourselves hunted. I don't know where the others are or if their alive. The lady at the Caravan that got attacked was going to sell me to a collector.- She sat up on his chest looking down tilting her head. - she caught me with a rusted bear trap, if it hadn't been faulty I don't think I would have a paw right now.-

24Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If I bond with you and become your partner will it allow me to help you find your brothers and sisters? If it will I will do it...and we can search together and fight enemies together." He said gently taking her hurt paw in his fingers.

25Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 am

She tilted her head a bit, ear twitching from the sting in her paw - I don't know if it'll help us find them, I've never been partnered before. So I don't know what i'm truly capable of until it's done but if you want to be my partner I accept- Her tail moved with her words as if to express her contentment to belong to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum