hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"So what do we do to become parntered?" He asked gently scratching her ear with his spare hand.

27Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 am

She backed out of his touch and sat on his lower chest to shift her weight to one side and raise up a paw as if to do a high five and rested it against his palm. -Think partner and mine- Her ears slacked but a chain went out around her paw and his wrist and hand. Moving like a living thing. Starting to brand them both. She got slacked ears and whimpered starting to move from reaction till he grabbed her paw and kept it there by closing his hand. It was a permanent magic to bind them for life. She stilled and let it continue

28Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave did not like that it was giving her pain but he stayed with it and consintrated. The sooner it was over the better she would feel...atleast that is what he assumed.

29Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 am

His thought of wanting it to hasten it's pace made it happen. Not only that he saw her fluff out and he felt the calm he sent into her like throwing a switch. She swooned and fell sprawled, looking like she just woke up. Dazed. he could feel her soul, her heart, everything. He could even see himself through her eyes. He knew she could feel the same with him the bond he felt giving him a whole new world of connection.

30Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Wow this feels really amazing." He said before blinking and seeing with his own eyes again. "I like this." And the he started to think about how much he wanted her paw to heal so he could test this new bond.

31Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 am

When he pulled off the bandage as he did this she was still dazed. En was calm now and not feeling pain. Strangely the red got darker on the bandage and pulled from it. The blood reversed as did what was on her paw, her ears went up watching as it started to heal and reknit. To Rave he felt it heal as if it were his own hand. For minor things he really could heal her.

32Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Wow..." He said for like the zillionth time that day. "This is an amazing experiance!" He started to scratch her head. "Hey how are you feeling my little one."

33Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:28 am

Rheaynos shivered with a shake to her head but fluffed a bit. -much, much, better, thank you- She moved in a pounce and snuggled up to him. Held easily she settled with him that few hours of dawn. watching her as she slept he could see the colors of her fur in the twilight the room offered. Sunlight snaked across his hand before he realized it but it didn't burn. No...he remained the same. The sunlight played against her furs he saw colors of amber and red and russet grey's and browns. Breathing soft and deep. The warmth seeped into him from the sun and what she was feeling under the dawn.

34Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He had to keep himself from speaking at the sensation. Meeting this pup had to be one of the best things that happened to him and he was always going to remember it and her. As the day went on he would fall asleep as well.

35Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:11 am

The feel of fur greeted him as he woke but this wasn't right. Waking he found Rheaynos there still but she wasn't so small anymore. She was an adolescent wolf. Half his height in length. She had changed. Her under fur was white and the patterns of her coat were russet amber and red. The shoulders going down the chest was the same russet amber and red. Feeling him get up a bit she opened her eyes and they weren't gold anymore but stunning green like living spring and fire.Ears perking up, her tail moving a bit as she lifted her head and looked him face to face.

36Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hey how did you get bigger? You were just a puppy a little bit ago." He asked but thought she was beautiful and still very cute. Cuter then any wolf he had ever seen. Not that he had seen many.

37Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 am

She tilted her head and looked to the side at her tail to look back- I guess the time lapse slipped and made me a proper age for travel- Her tail wagged a bit. -Now I can protect you- She made a noise in her throat before barely barking as she tilted her head again, ears twitching a bit.

38Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:49 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah but how am I going to get you out of here without everyone noticing? I know you are strong but there are too many vamps here to take on." He explained.

39Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

She got off the bed and went to the door turning to run at him when he reached out to catch her she shattered as light and hit him. Into him. He found himself wearing strange vambraces with wolves on it but only one wolf was lit up with the symbol of winter. Something moved in his hood to peek out with paws on his shoulders. But it was see through. Looking she was back to a pup but a phantom of it. She had a sheen sparkle to her like snow. -Does this help?-

40Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave smiled. "Yes alot. Shall we?" With that he left and paid the inn and then he kept going not even stopping at the local tavern to drink something. As soon as they were out of the city and on the road he told her so she could walk beside him.

41Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 am

The light pulled from him and became a wolf but the vambraces still stayed.She ran around him and then walked with him. Happy to be out and with him.

42Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He reached out and stroked her fur as she walked beside him. "So where should we go now?" He asked with a smile.

43Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:30 am

She thought on it and suddenly got a wag to her tail. -We should go to the coast. My brother loved the sea maybe we'll find him there. His name is Spiranos.-

44Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(I am sorry huns but I have to say I like your story and it very enjoyable for reader. I can't await to read more. Sorry again but I had to tell you 2 that.)

45Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave smiled. "I think that name. And I liked the coast." He said sticking out his hand once more to stroke her fur.

46Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am

(Not a Problem Liz I hope you continue to like the story ^ ^)

She lead him on the path, the snows started up but she wasn't bothered so much by the cold. Her ears perked up though to the sound of something and she turned swiftly to see ice breaking and her companion fall through. Running after him as he was pulled by the current. Ice broke around her. She ran harder -NO!- She pushed harder, legs burning. Snow's kicked up beneath her paws and she still pushed harder.
Lungs burned for breath but she wouldn't stop, she couldn't. Jumping up as Ice broke she felt her body fall forward she thought she was going to land on her back. But she didn't she landed on her feet. Feet! She looked to find strange gloved hands before her but she pushed it to the side. grabbing something, anything she pierced the ice as muscles coiled. Her companion was jarred and she moved as the ice around them started to break.
Running as the world narrowed in focus seeing things before they came. Pushing as she approached the cliff edge she let instinct command the fiber of her being and cleared the gap. He fell and tumbled away. The world just powdered snow and mist as he sat up but then he saw her. Rheaynos. She stood up and turned. Wearing a suit that fit her body. Future but the past in one world. Tribals on her cheek bones that swept back and around to the end of her eyebrows. Long hair tied up and back catching in the wind. Pale. She knelt down just a little over him. Eyes traveling up to meet his own. Her eyes were gold and carried light. Ears pointed as if to move. Hesitating but she touched his face. "Rave..." She spoke for the first time and it was so damn soft. Looking down to her arms the Vambrace of the wolf upon her own arm as well the symbol of winter now the color of her eyes.

[img]Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 2010-010[/img]

47Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Rave looked up at the strange woman in front of him. His first instinct was to struggle and go look for his pup that must have escaped the ice but when he took the next breath he reconsized those eyes. Though the color and the light may change the expression behind them was all her. "En..." He reached up to cup her cheek. "En is that you?"

48Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 am

She tilted her head in a soft slight way his fingers brushed those tribals. Just as she would of when he caressed along the muzzle. Eyes half closing. "I thought I would loose you. I can't loose you." She said as her other hand came up over his.That expression he loved as a pup was there now. That kindness that was a warmth itself. "We are partners Rave..."

49Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah...Partners." He was mesmerized by her eyes and manner that he didn't even notice that his hand had hooked behind her head and was pulling her very close to him. He wasn't thinking as he closed his eyes and let his lips meet her's.

The kiss would only be deepened as his other hand came in to cup the other side of her face. It felt right deep inside of him to kiss and love this girl...this woman...this wolf who was his partner for all the rest of his immortal life. That was when he found his mind and pulled away. "En I am so sorry!"

50Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 am

She smiled though. "don't be." She moved he found her helping him up. Water moved up his leg and started to fix his wounds. "I think we found what we were looking for." She saw him frown but the water pulled back and under something hiding. A white and almost black blue pup peeked out from the snows. Ears slacking. "Spiranos.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum