hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Hello Death, Goodbye Locust  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Death, Goodbye Locust (KressiexRhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I watched everyone really closely. Strangely enough the storm was keeping the locust away. Which was weird, because it has never bothered them before, and with all the new locusts coming out that is crazy... They shouldn't be hiding from the water, or maybe they really just didn't know where we were hiding out, which is a good thing then we will have an easy night. Them out of the corner of my eye I seen a BOOMER coming out and doing some rounds. I went over to where Baird and Loki were and I loaded up my sniper rifle, and I cleared his head right off with one shot. That looked like the only one right now, which was fine with me.

I watched Marcus kill the BOOMER, that is good, I didn't know where my sniper rifle was, it was MIA at the moment. So I started looking for it.

((is my second character Cole or Dom?))

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Loki woke to look at Marcus and watched him kill a Locust, she felt tired more than she should of and winced. Her shoulder was slightly burning and there was a tightness in her gut. She looked down a bit. She realized what the problem was and closed her eyes before looking at Dom and Marcus. "Someone take my place, I need to leave you guys for a bit." She didn't wake baird, she wanted him to sleep.

(I'm Baird, Cole and my character your marcus and dom and tai)

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum