hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

It was night fall the next day that she was released so Mai gathered all her courage and went to the nuetral meeting place which was a fountain on the far east side of the codex. She swallowed hard as she sat on the edge by the water her baby craddled close to her body.

Rage crept out of the shadows. Tiana flung over his shoulder. As he came up to Mai he dropped Tiana to the ground like a bag of dirty clothes. "Let me see the babe." He ordered.

Mai swallowed hard and slowly placed the child on her lap and moved the blanket so his face could be seen clearly.

"fuck I can't tell....might as well kill the bastard child right now and save myself later."

Mai gasphed and grabbed her baby before she focused and used her powers to slowly turn his emotions back on him the impact of it would drive him unconcious.

277Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I stood behind Mai with Rave. "Rage if you cant tell that means he isnt. A father would know." I went to Mai and held her and Terror close. "You saw the child. Now give Rave his mate back. We did our part of the agreement. Now do yours."

I was passed out from lack of blood, well lack of blood IN my body. Most of it was ON my body.

278Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave gently picked up Tiana and walked past his brother that was past out from whatever Mai had done to him. He knew he had to get her to the hospital.

Mai just held her child close not wanting anything to happen to her tiny little boy. Why Rage got away with being this crazy for so long it was beyond her.

279Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

He held Mai and Terror close to him. "Lets go home. You both need some rest." I turned Mai in the direction of home and soarted walking with her. He knew that Rave and I had to sign up for out of town duty as soon as possible. We would find a house and buy it then they would take the women and Terror there some how. He and Rve would think of a plan. He knew from all the blood on Tiana there was no way her child survived. He sent out a silent Prayer for the lost child.

280Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai slowly walked to their codex home with Alex. She knew that it wasn't truly safe there and sooner or later that Rage would come after her and the child again.

Rave sat next to the bed that they had Tiana in at the hospital

281Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Just try to relax my love." I took Terror out of his mothers arms and layed him in his crib and tucked the sleeping child in. Then I went back to Mai and rubbed her back and kissed her neck, knowing she would relax at that.

I opened my eyes and saw Rage. I was too tramatized to see it was my beloved Rave. I just saw the face of the man that touchered me and killed my child. I started screaming and trying to get away from him.

282Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai tried to relax. "Alex I had to use my powers....he knows what I am now..." She whispered. "He knows what Terror is."

Rave drew Tiana into his arms. "Woah woah woah sweet heart calm down just calm down."

283Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I will keep you safe I swear." I kissed her neck more then softly bit into it and drank a little, trying to calm her. I rubbed my hands all over her.

I heard Raved voice and knew the mistake I had made. I put my face in his chest aand cried. "Oh Rave. I thought I would never see you again." I cried more. "Rave he killed our baby...." I looked at him tears running from my eyes.

284Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai leaned back into him. "Hmmm I love you Alex...forgive me for being so worried." She whispered very lowly but loved the attention he was giving to her.

Rave gently rocked her. "I know baby I know...but I still feel lucky because atleast you were able to come back to me."

285Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:37 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I love you too." I layed her down and kissed her neck as I softly pulled her shirt off. "Can I make love to you?"

I touched his face and cried more. "I Hate him. I so so hate him." I put my face back in his chest and cried more. "Can we go home now?"

286Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Since when does any mate ask if he could make love to his female." She said with a giggle.

"No you have to stay here in the hospital all night." He said gently.

287Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I didnt want to hurt you." I took off all of our clothes. I softly kissed her neck and thrusted into her. I moaned aas I kept thrusting.

"I just want to go to our bed and curl up." I felt so empty without Raves child in me.

288Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai kissed at his neck and chest as he thrust into her hard and deep. Her back arched and she moaned trying not be to loud so the baby wouldn't wake up.

"I know sweet heart but we need to make sure that you are going to be okay." He said still stroking her hair gently.

289Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:15 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I moaned an smiled at her as i thrusted harder. "Oh Mai." I thrusted harder.

"I will be safe as long as I'm with you." I cried more holding onto him tightily.

290Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai burried her face in his neck as her body trembled with the pleasure he was giving her.

"Yes as long as you are with me I will never let anything bad happen to you again." He said gently still holding her close. "I promise."

291Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 pm

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I rolled over and let her take control. I looked up at her and let her do what she wanted. She was so beautiful.

I cried more. "He hurt me so bad. Everytime I said something or called out for you he whipped me and said that you didnt care about me." I cried harder. I was starting to feel sick. I needed more blood.

292Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai rode him hard using his shoulders to help her move harder and faster on him. "Oh God Alex you feel so good."

"Its not an excuse but he was angry. Honey if something like that ever happens again it is best just to be quiet...He isn't the only one out there that has sexiest ideas.

293Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I moaned and held her hips and pushed my hips up with him. "I'm going to cum baby!" My eyes all but rolled into the back of my head s she rode me.

"It wont happen ever again." I looked up at at him. "Will it?" I felt tears well up in my eyes as I remembered the tourchurous days I went though.

294Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai had to bite down on her lip to keep from screaming and waking up the baby.

"If I say that it won't think I will be jinxing us." He said gently.

295Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled at her reaction. "Tell me how much you love this baby." I bit her neck and started drinking her blood making her ride more pleasureable.

I started crying and shaking, starting to relive everything in my head.

296Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She gasped in breath. "Its my favorite thing in the world."

"Baby calm down or they will put you in the psyc ward."

297Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:41 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled as I drank from her. I pulled back and looked at her as she rode me. "You look so beautiful as you ride my cock." I kisses and licked her nipple then sucked on it.

I couldnt stop crying. "Dont let them take me away from you. Dont leave me!" I held onto him as tight as I could.

298Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai was in so much pleasure that she could barely move anymore.

"Then you need to calm down. Tiana please."

299Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled. "You are so beautiful." I sucked her nipple.

I stopped making noises but I cried silently and shook.

300Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh Alex!" She let out and it was a little loud but thankfully the baby stayed sleeping

"Come on sweet heart..." He whispered and rocked her gently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next