hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:09 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I turned and saw a woman. "Run!" I screamed just as a wolf grabbed me and pulled me into the black forest. I cried out for Rave but I knew he wouldnt be able to save me. I knew I was dead. I cried hard praying to whatever god that would listen to help save me.

I walked with Rave and we followed Mai. We got there just in time to see a woman get taken by a wolf. I grabbed Mai and pulled her protectively behind me. From the look on Raves face the woman had been his Chosen. I pulled out my guns and strted shooting at the wloves.

27Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai was too shocked to turn and run back into the Codex and while the Warriors were focused to the front a wolf came around the back and grabbed her. She let out a scream but it was too late she was already being dragged out of the forest and before long she was in a clearing with Tiana and a group of wolves. She swallowed hard but held her head up. "What do you want of us? We are but chosen!" She shouted and made sure that Tiana was behind her.

Rave was so angry that he made the mistake of not covering the back of them. Mai was grabbed and then he just felt like shit. She as pregnant a young could be lost along with two chosen and his love because he couldn't control his emotions. "Shit."

One of the wolves turned into the human form and looked the girls up and down. "What are we going to do with them?"

The one that had grabbed Mai shifted. "We kill them after all the have killed many of our females let us kill theirs."

The wolf got between the girls and the one who had captured Mai. "She is with child. They have never EVER killed our children!"

"Then we deal the first blow on that!" He shouted and stepped around the wolf in his way."NO!Run Females Run!" The wolf turned into a wolf form and jumped onto the back of the Capture.The Capture had no choice but to fight his own comrade then to harm the girls.

"Come on!" Mai grabbed onto Tiana's hand and started to run and pull her all at the same time.

28Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:24 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I was in pain and shock. I ran and tripped over a branch and broke my leg. I fell to the ground and cried out in pain. I tried to get up but when I did I felt my leg break even more and screamed. I cried and looked at Mai. "Go! Save yourself and your child! Dont loose your life for me! I cant stand!" I cried more knowing that I wouldnt see my Rave ever again.

"NO!" I yelled when they took my Mai. I shot more wolves and ran into the forest. I heard a cry out of painn then a scream. I was terrified thatit was Mai. I shot more wolves and looked for my Chosen.

29Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Mai stayed by Tiana. "I am not leaving you." She said gently. A wolf jumped out at them and though she was scared she picked up a branch and smacked the wolf with it.

Rave was the one who found the girls. With a quick aim he shot the wolf that was attacking them and looked over at his love. "What happened? Are you alright?"

30Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 4:54 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I looked up at Rave and cried as I shook my head. "I cant stand. I think my legs broken." I held onto him and cried hard. The pain was horrible.

I ran up behind Rave then ran to Mai when I saw her. I took her into my arms and kissed her hard then looked at her face. "Are you ok?" I asked cupping her cheeks in my hands then felt her allaround to see if she had any broken bones or cuts or bruises. She seemed to be fine. "Hows our baby?" I moved my hand to her stomach.

31Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave sweeped his love up into his arms and ran to the medics. Where they would say that nothing was broken but she had a bad sprain.

Mai put her hands onto of Alex's. "The babe is fine. He is perfect." She said with a gently smile. "Everything is fine."

32Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I held onto Rave as they fixed my leg. It was hard to walk but he helped me. We were on our way to his room when I said. "I hope your other Chosen like me..." I looked at the ground and kept walking.

I walked with Mai back to our room. I layed her down on our bed and kissed her softly at first but slowly yet quickly at the same time I put more power and more pasion into the kiss. I pulled her ontop of me and ran my hands all over her georgous body.

33Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh...I don't have another one." He said and looked at her. "Sorry about that ealier...the Chosen Mai....well she is pregnant with a male's baby who died in battle. They were going to kill the baby if a male wouldn't take her...I was going to contract her so she could keep her baby...but Alex took care of her..." He explained and kissed her forehead. "You are my only girl."

Mai blushes as she sits up when he puts her ontop of him. "You kiss me with such passion and love...and..you are ready to take me as your own." She said "But I am large with a baby...I am not the most attractive female right now."

34Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I smiled and kissed him and felt stupid for thinking there were others. "I love you Rave." Even though we hadnt said it to each other yet I knew that heloved me back.

"No my love you are beautiful to me." I kissed her stomach. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me. And the fact that you are pregnant with our child makesyou even more beautiful." I brought her lips back down to mine and kissed her again. I felt myself get harder and harder with each kiss, touch and moan that came from her. I needed to officially make her mine. I kissed her neck as I pulled up her dress. I then pulled back and looked at her to see if she was ok with what I was doing.

35Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I love you too." HE whispered and helped her lay down in bed. "Are you hungry?" He asked gently and sat down on his side of the bed.

When he looked down at her. He would see tears flowing from her eyes. "How can you love a mate who was used by another?" She asked.

36Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"A little but I dont think I can walk to the cafeteria..." I took his hand and kissed his palm.

"Shhhhh no no no." I wiped her tears away. "I want to love you and our baby. I dont care that you were with Terror. You are mine now and thats all that truely matters to me." I kissed her face softly. "I love you Mai. I love you with everything in me." I kissed her softly. "Please let me show you what real love making feels like."

37Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I can cook you something. It would be my honor." He said and smiled as she kissed his palm. "And if you allow me to feed you that meal it will be the highest honor a mate could have."

She swallowed hard. "Alright." She said and let her legs part for him to fit between them comfortably. "I..I only have...had sex with Terror once...the medics made sure I was able to conceive when it happened." She confessed.

38Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I kept kissing his palm. "Sure sounds amazing." I kissed up his arm and smiled.

I layed her down softly on the bed and kissed her. I pulled off her dress and kissed down her body. I put one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked softly as I played with her other nipple. I switched hand and mouth and sucked on her second nipple before I kissed down her stomach. I licked her thighs softly then spreadher legs and used my tongue to softly make love to her. When I felt like she was close and kissed back up her body as I pulled my pants off. I softly pushed myself inside her and made sweet love to her.

39Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He smiled and got up to go into the kitchen where he made her a huge sandwich with everything on it. He then cut it in half and brought it to her in bed. There he lifted half of it to her lips.

Alex completely blew her out of the water. She never in a million years thought that she could actually feel love through sex. But he had done that. Her eyes had rolled her body had jerked and she had climaxed for him over and over again.

40Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 6:20 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I took a bite. "MMMMM this is the best sandwhich I have ever had! You're so amazing." I smiled and took another bite.

I moaned as she climaxed. I couldfeel her pleasure and Climaxed with her after she had climaxed 5 times. I rolled off of her and held her close and looked into her eyes. "You are so beautiful." I stroked her cheek and kissed her again.

41Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

When she wanted another bite he put the sandwich back up to her lips. "I am glad that you like it." Really females didn't know what pride a male took when he took care of her.

She allowed herself to be held by this male that made her blood boil with passion. The baby moved once more inside of her and she put her hand over the spot that he kicked.

42Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:07 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Thanks Rave. It means a lot that you would help me." I started to get thirsty. "Can I have a coke or something?"

I put my hand over her stomach. "How do you feel?" I kissed her head.

43Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah." He said and went to the fridge getting a coke out and putting it in a glass with some ice and a straw. He brought it back and handed it too her. "Better?"

"I am okay...the baby is just active." She said with a gentle smile. "He tends to be very active around this time...he is strong." She was a proud mother. The son she carried was going to be a great warrior.

44Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Much." I kissed him. "You know my leg is the limb thats messed up I can feed myself but it would b nice to be held while I eat..." I looked at him hoping he wouldnt be hurt.

I proped myself up and lookeddown at hernaked body. God she was beautiful. How could I not fall in love with this beautiful creature? I kissed her softly and trailed my finger down her body.

45Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He smiled and moved to wrape and arm around her. "I know that it is just an honor thing for a male to feed his mate." He said and kissed the side of her head.

She laid there watching him gently as he looked her over. "Will you train my baby?" She asked finally.

46Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I cuddled close and ate. The Sandwhich was truely amazing. "I know its an honor its just weird being fed you know?" I kissed his hand and finished my sandwhich.

I smiled. "Of course I will. Like you said he ismy son now too." I kissed her stomach. "Have you been thinking of named my love?"

47Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah I guess I never really saw it from your point of view." He said smacking a kiss to her temple and reached over to steal a sip of her drink

She shook her head gently. "No names yet. I never really thought of it though..." She replied with a shrug of her shoulder. "Thought I had plunty of time.

48Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 8:19 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

I put the plate down and turned towards him. I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I was ready to loose my virginity to the man I loved. I just hoped he was gentle with me.

"Yes we have plenty of time my love." I kissed her stomach more. "I love you." I kissed her body softly all over. She tasted so amazing I couldnt stop kissing her ler alone keep my hands off of her.

49Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 8:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

He ran his fingers into her hair gently. "Hows your leg? Need me to get you something for the pain. You should be okay by tomarrow?"

She giggled gently. "Well if you want to you can come up with the name." She said

50Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] Sun May 01, 2011 8:45 am

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I'm fine. See?" I twirled my ankle, ignoring the throbbing pain. I just didnt want him to worry about me anymore.

"How about Terror? I mean he is the reason our little man is here." I kissed her hand and fingers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next