hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

---Yes this could but a dud but if it is it will be deleted.---

A wild life has catch up with Raven, she was in to everything under the sun if it was a drug she had done it but one day she was staying out late when she stubble into some guy van. To keep her high how far will she go?

Name:Raven
bio: see up. (add) was beaten by her father. She was in college when all this goes down.

Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) 164085_187326507961579_100000526926761_606200_1673243_n

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

can I join?

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

yes you may but this is kind of Forced sex so you know if you are okay with that.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

ummmmmmmmmmm I'm ok with it

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

then join and it a guy role it going to be your van that I run into .

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

ok so am I like a drug dealer? orrr am I a nice guy? jw

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Drug dealer and I can't pay so you take me to your van and the rest builds from there.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

ok gotcha!!!

Alex
hes one of the largest drug dealers in the area. No one messes with him or tries to steal from him. You would be dead before you got even close.
Stay still and stay quiet. (only for one person.) Alex_evans

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(let start)
I started to come down from my high as I didn't wanted that because of finals coming up so I text Alex. Hey master of my desired I need a fix..what you got?I hit the send button as I bite my lips as I knew that I didn't have the money to pay for it but I also knew that Alex's eyes always glue to me. Or so I think it is that way.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

I got atext from one of my best clients. I just got some great stuff. Amazing high you'll stay up for days. Smoothest cleanest high ever. Kinda expensive though. You got the cash? I replied. I was still high from trying the stuff it was amazing. SHe was gunna love it.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I bite my lips as I get his text back about the new stuff he knew me too well. I didn't know what to do about the money. what are talking? as I send it I was getting jumpy from coming off my high.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

About $75 a gram. This shits really great. Top nautch.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I got that.I lied as I sent the messaged as I started to worried a little bit.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

Ok come to my place I've got it ready for ya. I put the stuff in a baggie for her and waited for her to come. She was fucking hot but he had a rule about not mixing business and pleasure. But he could make an exception for her if she asked him to.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

on my way.I grab my bag and hurry over to Alex's place. Once I got there I tap on his door and waited.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

I opened the door and smiled at her. "Why hello there Raven." I could tell just from looking at her she needed a fix. I opened the door enough for her to come on. "Come on in prety lady." I walked with her over to my couch and sat down. I held up the baggie. "Here you are my friend great stuff."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I walk in and nearly lost it seen the baggies out I reach for one and pulled it back to check it out as I open it up and state it as it was bigger that just testing it was nearly apart of the bag.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

I pulled the baggie back before she could test it. "Sorry this is some of my best stuff I cant just let people try it. You gotta pay first. So got the cash?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Oh come on Alex. You know that I am good for it." she said as she started to shake around as she started to rub her cheek and scrawling her neck as she was crashing down hard. As she looking into her bag as if she was really going to pulled out her cash. She was wearing a short short shirt and a tank top without a bra and Alex could tell as the tank top was white.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

I smiled as I watched her. "Maybe theres something you can do for payment." I was hard from watching her walk around. "Come here baby."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at him as I wanted my high though I never thought of having sex to get the high. It was flat out no,but for now i would play along with it. "Alright hun." I said as I moved to Alex as I smiled at him. "What do you mean other payment?" I asked him.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

"We'll see." I kissed her and put her hand on my hardness. If she wanted to get high she would do what I said.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I gasped as he put my hand on his cock as we kiss. As I started to freak out greatly as this was the first time he really show what his eyes was telling me.

VampLover<3

VampLover<3
Gunner
Gunner

I kissed her more and had her hand rub me harder. I moaned into her mouth.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I pulled away from the kiss as he moans. I was too scared to move my hand away though he had a good tight hold on my hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum