hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Bond Between Them - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bond Between Them

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Elsa growl seeing this girl upper cut jim. As she stand up as she growls more as she try to put weight on her right paw. "Like that going to sit down and listen!"Jim didn't have time to think as she hits him he falls back on to his back and flip back on to his feet rubbing his jaw. He bear his teeth as he moved back over to her. "Damn it!" he growls.

27The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Sun let him come up into her face. "You need to be more responsible or they will cut the tie and that could kill the both of you." She said not making down in the slightest. Nimbus stepped between Elsa and Sun. "Let her deal with him. He needs to learn and that is the only way he will."

28The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

i herd some noise from by the wall but i gnored it and kept an eye out still holding my throa ta fter the pain had subsided i looked around for azure calling her name

http://purified-blood.forumotion.com/

29The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I jumped into what was happening. I was not going to let this happen in front of my very own eyes. This was totally direspectful. I put myself between Jim and Sun. "Sorry to ruin this party but this has gotten out of hand." And after I said that I took Jim into a head lock and I held him there until Sun could look after his partner to see what was wrong.

Rowan jumped up and took after his owner. They were best friends with the guy that just grabbed Jim. Rowan sayt beside Russell as he had Jim in a lock hold to make sure he didn't try anything fishy as Trinity went up with Sun to see if she could help heal the wounded. "What happened?" She asked as I had only seen part of what had happened.

((sorry if I got the names wrong.)

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

30The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Jim was careless and Elsa got hurt." Sun answered glaring at the boy. Nimbus was standing impatiently waiting to see if anyone ever settled down.

31The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Standing off to the side of the fight until i smell the blood.*Ace do you smell that*"Ya I smell blood we should go check it out see if anyones badly injured"*Ya we should come on lets Ace lets go and watch your back* Running up through the crowd I see a partner injured and a girl bent over treating her slowly walking over with Ace i ask *Hi umm Do you need any help with her?*

32The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well he should know the consequences of doing so, and they will cut the ties that have bonded them together and that will be fatal to both of them, as I have never heard of anyone living after the ties have been cut." Solstice was right by his side and nodded her head in agreement. I completely agree with you. I have never heard or seen it happen either.

I helped Sun with Elsa's paw to get it cleaned up and Rowan was with the others watching Jim to make sure nothing happened. Rowan then walked up to Sun and talked to her through his mind. I think that we should convince her to come to our house for a bit and so we can talk to the head about this maybe she should be bonded with someone else, if they think that this bond isn't that strong. Which I can't see it being very strong.

33The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

jim try to fight the person that put him in a head lock as he moved him away from elsa."his heart in the right place but his head never seemed to be...acts not think..." Elsa said as she let people see her paw it was not bad as she thought it was.

River lets out a light sigh seeing how the guy didn't hear her as she follow him to see this big mess as she started to get worried of what happened. Convet move closer to river and nuzzled her leg feeling the worried that sweep over her as he wanted to help but didn't move to leave River's side afraid this was bring back bad memories.

34The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I still held him in the head lock until they were done what they were doing. This was not okay and this could end up very bad for them. "Well of course we are going to have to report this and you know if it happens to many times you guys are going to get into serious trouble and I wouldn't want to see that because you guys are good for each other, but Jim seriously you need to start thinking with your head or this IS going to end up seriously very badly for you two. And we are letting you guys know this as friends and we will try and much as we can, but seriously you need to smarten up."

I helped her fix up Elsa's paw. It wasn't as bad as it looked but it was still pretty bad. It needed stitches, but I was glad that me and Sun both had training in Health Care and we could both do it. I let Sun do it as she was already taking care of it. I called Solstice over and started to pet her to calm her nerves.

35The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Star this doesn't look so good maybe we should stay outta this I know you wanna get to know people and what not but come on lets just go to class and train some more.".Your Right lets go train they don't need help they got this come Ace lets go. *walking away with Ace to class*. Don't worry star it will take them awhile to warm up to newer people even though we've been here awhile were still new people to them"

36The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((im sorry i have been sick for like the past week and before then i didnt have acomputer whas going on?))

37The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(mainly everyone is around my guy Jim because of his parter got hurt. He hot headed and thinks he dosen't need anyone's help.)

38The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:42 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

(oh ok thank you)

i couldnt breath "Azure where are you"i yelled as loud as i could

39The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Practicing in the gym while everyone else is out there helping *You know Ace we work our but off made it to 4th in the class and still we are loners we've been here what 2 yrs now since we found out about the school and came here to train and to be around other* "Star they get use to us don't worry about it just lets train and work on what needs work" *God when have you been so right* laughs with Ace then goes back to training.

40The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Azure"rose felt tears sliding down her cheak

41The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

walking back to our dorms from train *Hey Ace I wonder what we Do after our fourth year of training I mean we've been here for two but I wonder what we do our fourth year* "Huh thats a good question I don't know maybe they do a graduation like most schools do they we go out in the world Star I really don't know *Ya me either o well guess we'll find out once we get there*

42The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Nimbus flicked his tail impatiently. [i]'That may be but he needs to learn to accept our help. And to not be so careless...I have heard them in class...often when a partner dies the human comes into a state that is close to soulless.""Alright Russel let him go." Sun said as she looked at the two men. "Jim...PLEASE be more careful. Maybe you will learn when you are in upper classes that your partner should be taken care of."

43The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I let Jim go with a sigh. He really needed to take much better care of her or this was going to be very bad. I looked over at Sun. "So where to now? Is she all healed up?" I asked her because I was going no where until I knew that she was healed.

44The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Elas looked at everyone as I slowly try to stand up and slowly put weight on it and walked around for all to see she was okay as she slowly moved to Jim and nuzzle his leg to show everyone she don't care about the rules that she will would stand by his side no matter what he dose when he mess up.Jim reach down and pet her as she nuzzled him. forgive me? as he pet her more as he looked down at her as she give a light nod to him. He give a smile smiled to him.

River shaked a bite as she slowly walked up to the group. "Hi.." she said in a low voice as she was her shy self. As she try to be sociable for Convet's wish for her. That not everone was like her father. Convet stay near River as he stay rest up on her leg trying to giver the strenght. He looked up at her and licked her hand.

45The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Nimbus rubbed himself against Sun's leg and gave a purr."She is on her way to healing." Sun added to Russel. "And Jim please it is more then just a rule it is a way of life. If she is lost so are you." She then looked over at the new comer. "Hello. Can we help you?"

46The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:46 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

hey whats been going in here havent been on been sick?

47The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

**Nothing really, nobody has posted in it for awhile.**

48The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

yah i see that i read through idk what to post ill think of somethink in a min

49The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

((Sorry I was sick Sad Let us start it bak up when we can!))

50The Bond Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Well I am ready to when everyone else is ready to! I love this RP!))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum