hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Bond Between Them EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Bond Between Them EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Bond Between Them EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Bond Between Them EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Bond Between Them EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Bond Between Them EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Bond Between Them EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Bond Between Them EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Bond Between Them EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bond Between Them

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Bond Between Them Empty The Bond Between Them Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

~*Description*~

In a land much like our own modern world there is a place where people are born and animals are born with a partner. It only takes one look and both know they are made for each other. Now these humans and their animals are sent to a school to be trained because they are the countries best form of defense.

~*Important Facts and Rules*~

Only one human and ONE animal can be bonded. Once they are bonded the connection is so deep that they can not live without each other.

They can speak to each other through thinking

The ages at the school are: 13-18 so characters between these ages will be acceptable.

They are REAL animals (No dragons and such!)

3 character limit

Everyone has 1 special ability

All partners must have tags and collar!

~*Character Sheet*~

Name:
Parnter Speices/Breed:
Speical Ability:
Personality:
Partner Personality
Tag and Collar:
History:
Human Image:
Partner Image:

Mine:
Name: Sun Cross
Parnter Name: Nimbus
Partner: Clouded Leopard
Speical Ability: Tree climbing abilities. Like nimbus she can jump from tree to tree and be in them without falling out.
Personality: Spunky and a loud mouth
Partner Personality: Nimbus tries to keep cool when Sun is not
Tags And Collar: Nimbus has a black leather collar with a blue tag that has Sun's name and number on it.
History: Sun found Nimbus while on vacation when she was 14. Since then they both have trained at the school and are second in their class. They hope to one day become the top! She is the twin to Crescent Cross.
Human Image:The Bond Between Them 132487-untitled_1_large
Partner Image: The Bond Between Them Stalking_by_allerlei-d3472mu

Name: Crescent Cross
Partner Name: Savannah
Partner Speices/Breed: African Wild Dog
Speical Ability: He can see through Savy's eyes
Personality: He is quiet and is likely to be lost in the shadows.
Partner Personality: Just like his human
Tag and Collar: Dark brown Leather with a golden tag
History: He found Savy when he was only 12 years old at a park. He was very blessed to find one so much like him. He is Sun's twin and number 3 in class but doesn't need to strive forward.
Human Image:The Bond Between Them 22923cccc2c19095290_full
Partner Image:The Bond Between Them Unnamed_AWD_Character_by_HymnsOfMisery

Last edited by Fuarie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name: River Night
Partner Name:Convel
Parnter Speices/Breed:Timber wolf
Speical Ability:can disappear
Personality:Shy and most of the time scared of everyone around her but Convel who she feel safe around.
Partner Personality:He is gently but can turn around and bite your head off he feels that River is in danger.
Tag and Collar:The Bond Between Them DSC06427
Green name tag
History:River ran away from home after getting beat from her parents as ran into the park trying to hide for a bit when Convel
Human Image:The Bond Between Them -_-
Partner Image:The Bond Between Them Wolf

Name:Jim Tunner
Partner Name:Elsa
Parnter Speices/Breed:Lioness
Speical Ability:Can run as fast as a lion
Personality:Hot tempter and always think he is right
Partner Personality Only speak when Jim gets out of hand.
Tag and Collar:The Bond Between Them Collar8
with a blue heart shape tag
History:Jim was alway a kid that was in trouble because he thought that he was never wrong he would fight anyone that say other wise well one day he was yelling at this guy over something he don't remember what about what when he eyes met with Elsa. That was at the age of 13
Human Image:The Bond Between Them 3847261
Partner Image:The Bond Between Them A_a_lioness_01_338x450

3The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Name: Rose
Partner Name:Azure
Parnter Speices/Breed:lynx(right now is a cub)
Speical Ability:archery, has all the abbiltys as a lynx can run as fast can be as quiet can jump as hi and can hear as good
Personality:Is shy t first but can be an in your face attitude, but is nice to all animals
Partner Personality:She is sweet and lazy but will do what she needs for Rose, she is only a cub, and loves to play hide and seek
Tag and Collar:
The Bond Between Them Collar10
History:Rose was doing target practices and trees wen she herd azure and ran to help it turns out rose had been tagged by humans ans sence she was touched her mother abbandened her so rose took off the tag leaving a permannt tare in azures ear, and kept her seeing love at first sight for azures age she is smart, and only talkes to rose and other animals
Human Image:
The Bond Between Them Sjkdkl14
Partner Image:
The Bond Between Them Lynx10

http://purified-blood.forumotion.com/

4The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I will join in the morning when i have more time

Love you <3

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

5The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((when are we starting?))

6The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

((We can start now))

Sun sat in the low limb of a campus tree running her finger's into her partner's black and gold fur. Nimbus purred loudly as his tail flicked with the happiness that came with the contact and bonding.

Crescent sat under the same tree his sister was in. Savannah sat panting in the shade next to him looking our at the other students moving around. She gave a small whimper and looked to her partner. "I know girl I know midterms are coming up."

7The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Rose ran as fast as she could she held her hand up and said"inkua"then i bow fell to her hand she amed it at a baby lynx. then lynx ignored it and pranced along to Rose Rose droopped her arm bow in hand and rolled her eyes she threw it up in the air the bow and aroown twisting a few times before it disapeared. She got on on new and held out her hand the lynx jumped in it. "we need a lot of training dont we Azure"she laughed as the lynx liked her chin.

8The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

can i join still

9The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Yes you can ^^

10The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name:Star Ruane
Partner name: Ace
Partner speices/Breed:White Tiger
Speical Ability: Sneaky, God hunter Like the tiger, good with a sword.
Personality: Lade back and nice unless you start something with her then she likes to fight.
Partner Personlity: Protective over Star
History:Star found ace wondering around on the street one day as a cub when she was 12 and they've been togther every since. They were sent to school to be trained they are currently 4th in the class.
The Bond Between Them Collar___inks_by_Tetrajak
The Bond Between Them Sword_anime_girl
The Bond Between Them White-tiger

11The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

River sitting on a banch with Convel at her feet she gently rub her bear feet along his back and smile as she sit there reading one of her story."Oh, Convel..." He looked up at her as she let a tear fall he didn't like to see her cry. "Please don't cry...we going to do fine."She smiled down at him as she pet him behind his ear as he give a wolf smile and lean into her hand. "It not that it this book...it a romance book." He started to laugh lightly as he knew how she gets with love stories as she wanted to find someone to share her days here with beside him.

"Jim just relaxed... your going to get us into trouble.." Elsa grouble at Jim who was yet again mad about something as he pace as he didn't care to be here. He wanted to just run away. The only good out of all this in his mind was he got Elsa as he double up his fist and punch into the wall as Elsa whimper and started to limp away hurt that he would cause harm to himself and her. "Oh Elsa...I am sorry..."he said as she moved over and try to help her as he tear up for hurting the only preson that cared about him.

12The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Running around campus trying to find someone to help me out to find the admin office to get my classes, with Ace prancing beside me *God I hate being the new student i never know were to go* i just laugh when he licks my hand. "Your gonna be fine Star don't worrt so much"

13The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 am

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Rose got up as the lynx pounced off her lap"ready"rose asked and her lynx nodded. She shot the arrow and Azure, and her chaced afer it

14The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Nimbus' ears swiveled. 'I smell blood.' With that he jumped from the tree and started to run toward's the smell."Hey wait up!" Sun shouted as she jumped down with him and started to run beside him. They were advanced in their classes so they took it onto themselves to help out those who could be new. They would soon come to see Jim and Elsa

Crescent watched as students moved around and she noticed a girl that was looking rather lost. He got up with Savy at his feet fallowing to go see if she needed any help. "Hey you need help?"

15The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"When will you learn to just chill out!"Elsa grow at Jim as he try to get close to her with his right hand still bleeding."I am sorry hun..."He try still move close to her as she growl more not seeing Sun and Nimbus. Elsa just limp away a little bit and lay down and curled up licking her right front paw.

River slowly stand up and marked his book and fold it under her arm and slowly walking around with Convet beside her as they walked around enjoying the weather even though they both knew they should be studying but they thought they deveared one day for fun.

Last edited by Liz on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

16The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Russell
Partner Name: Soltice
Parnter Speices/Breed: White Tiger
Speical Ability: Can run extremely fast
Personality: Is very happy and a go lucky person, but if you get on his bad side you will be sadly mistaken.
Partner Personality: Is a very happy wolf. Very defensive over his owner and his owner's loved on and friends.
Tag and Collar: Sheila has a Bright orange colour that has Russell name and number on it
History: Russell and Sheila come from a small town in the north. Sheila found him lost outside and she rescused him and kept him warm until his parents came and found him. Every since then they have been the best of friends.
Human Image: The Bond Between Them 41565_101570599894386_7546_n
Partner Image: The Bond Between Them 1052~Pure-White-Tiger-Posters

Name: Trinity
Partner Name: Rowan
Parnter Speices/Breed: Black Panther
Speical Ability: Can see in the Dark
Personality: Has a nasty side but warms up to people as she gets to know them. Was abandoned by her parents so she is careful with who she trusts. Also her past relationships haven't been too good.
Partner Personality: Is very protective of Trinity and is always by her side. You will never see them apart from each other no matter what is going on.
Tag and Collar: Rowan's collar is bright yellow with Navy blue writing with Trinity's name and number on it.
History: Her past is unknown really. She was abused by her father and she ran away. She then got passed around foster homes, until she got placed into the right one and they got her Rowan and sent her to this amazing school. She has been happy ever since.
Human Image: The Bond Between Them Tumblr_la1teb1Hi11qb4r3mo1_500_thumb
Partner Image:The Bond Between Them Blackleopard1

17The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Russell and Solstice were walking around wondering what they were going to do. He had studied so much for his midterms that he knew that he was going to ace every single one. That was the worry though, what is he going to do after this? Is he going to advance and stay here for a couple more years or go out into the world and help those that are out there. This was his last year if he decided not to return. "Why don't you get a job here afterwards like peer tutoring or something, therefore you can work and still be here to help out?" Solstice asked as she was listening to him mumbling as he paced around the courtyard.

I leaped off of the bench that I was sitting on, with Rowan right behind me. I heard someone punch a wall and I bet I knew who it was, I seen on of my bestest friends already go over there, I woke Rowan up and got him to follow me over to see what Jim had done this time. (Fua I am talking about your charcter being my bestest friend, I hope that is okay.)

18The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jim let out a sigh as he turn away from Elas as she curled up and licking her paw. "What you want!" Jim growled at the four that was watch us like we was some kind of T.V. show.

River see a cute guy paceing the courtyard she didn't know why but she keep moveing over to him. Convet never really care too much people around River but knew she would go and talked to people anyways. "Hi there." She said with a smile.

19The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Star somethings wrong up there"Ya i know i see that lets go check it out maybe we can help out and see if someone can help out *reaches down and pets Ace* come lets go.

20The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Nimbus jumped in front of Sun when Jim decided to start yell at them. He let out a roar as his ears flattened."No Nimbus it is okay." She said and started to run her fingers into his fur. "Nimbus could smell your blood...we came to see what was wrong."

21The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Nimbus, he just been having a hard time... please don't I am sure he not going to hurt anyone other than us.."Elsa spoke to Nimbus as it seemed to be some purrs and mewos as she spoke. "It fine it nothing.. I take care us.. No one else!" he said to her but got a little loud when he said no one else. Still mad at a teacher and now add to that he was mad at himself for Elsa's pain because of him.

22The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well your partner needs to be looked at." She said and walked right up to him and pushed him out of the way. "You are too careless with yourself and her!" She scolded.Nimbus didn't relax one bit he just looked over at Rowan. "Watch Jim...if he lashes out....slash him up." He said to the other partner before going to look at Elsa with his owner.

He blinked as the new girl didn't seem to hear him.

23The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(Elsa is a girl.. she lioness)
"It be fine..." Elsa said to Nimbus getting nevouse as the girl gets close to her as she give a low growl."It not like I didn't tell her that." he said to her as she yelled at him it was like a slap in the face. "Well I am sorry I am not like you Sun, who has a bubby here to help you! She all I got..." he grouble back jumping to definces without even thinking again. One of the reason that gets him in trouble. He don't like to beening told he was wrong.

24The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

she reached her arrow before the lynx"come on azure get your game on"she laughed"but i want to pay"rose rolled her eyes go play then. as her lynx ran off she yelled"stay close" azure nodded.After some time Rose bell to the floor holding her neck she couldnt breath somthing ha happened to azure she just new it

25The Bond Between Them Empty Re: The Bond Between Them Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

While Sun looked down at Elsa's paw she over heard what Jim was saying. She wheeled around stood up and upper cut Jim. "Don't you talk to me that way. You will respect me! You are breaking the number one rule in our code. NEVER Let your partner hurt."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum