hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"So good, Oh so good" saying as He starts to leak some cum on her lips, still tring to hold it back.

27Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Her eyes closed, sinuously as he coated her. "I think I like your seed on me." She flicked her tongue over him, tasting his very being. Her hands then wandered down to her blouse, tugging the buttons loose from their confines as she rubbed herself for him, tracing some of his cum around her hardened nipples, "And I think you like it too."

http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

28Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

As I couldn't hold back any longer, I letted a huge load of Cum shoot on her tits covering them in white cum."Yes i do Like it"

29Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I'm quite the horny girl." I dragged my finger through his man juice and brought it playfully to my lips. "What do you want now, Master?"

30Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"You" I replied as I never wanted this moment to end.

31Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Come with me." I stood up and took his hand, leading him to the velvet room. That was what I called it In a flurry of movements they were no longer in the dining room but a lush red velvet covered room, nothing but and endless sea of of soft red valuer covering them, sensitive to touch and almost erotic.

32Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"Alright" i say as i fellow her, Then standing there. " You are in charge now, So tell me what do you want me to do?" saying as I look into her eyes.

33Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Soon his body on top of hers, pulling her clothing off, tearing it off her body like an animal. The room spun for her, her body on fire as his hands slide along her bare skin, gripping and massaging deeply with every finger into her bountiful breasts. His tongue gently sliding along her hard nipples,sucking roughly as his tongue flickered over them, soon traveling down her chest, slithering along her tight tummy, lapping her belly button before getting a strong taste of her drenched pussy.

34Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:12 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I Threw her legs over my shoulders as I started to eat her out.

35Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Talk dirty to me." She whined, feeling her body jerk in response.

36Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I stop eating her out and look up at her. "Do you like that? Feeling my velvet tongue on your clit and pussy? I bet you wished it was my fat cock don't you?" I say as I lick her clit

37Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy cried out at the fierce ecstasy that ripped though her. No man had done that to her before. She had never done anything with a man before. She was sure he could smell the virgin on her. "Yes, I like that." Her voice was slightly higher than she intended. She loved the rough licks on her pussy.

38Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I push her legs off of my shoulders as I get up and start to tease your pussy with my cock head, rubbing it around in circles

39Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy's mouth was opened in a silent moan, "Take me roughly, Master."

40Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I slowly slide my cock inside of your hot wet pussy, Starting to speed up and fuck you harder, I lean forward and whisper in your ear"you can call me Raven." as I grab your shoulders tring to rip you apart by forcing all of my cock inside of you

41Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Fuck that virgin pussy..." Amy bit her lip, holding on to his thrusts as they got more intense. She could feel the warm thick fluid flowing from her and it made her shiver with anticipation of his next actions.

42Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"I am planning on it." I say as I lean down and start to bite her bottom lip, as I start to feel her warm wetness Escaping from her.

43Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy's nails slipped from the skin of his back, she tried not to focus on the blood leaking from her newly broken pussy. The sloppy wet sounds of their sex made her whimper in need.

44Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"I Love You" I said as I started to Fill her with my Seed, Kissing her deeply

45Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:55 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She wanted to call him master so badly, it only felt natural to her. She was getting something she craved so much and dreamt about for two years now. But it wasn't the fact that he was making love to her that stuck in her mind. She realized it might not mean anything close to what she felt, but to her it was everything. She was an adult now and he was the most important person in her life. She was never going to admit this to him, but she was certainly in love with him.

"Fill me," she begged. Her tone was breathless from bliss, but it could be identified as sexy at the same time. Her hands clenched the material around her head as her pleasure increased. She could feel herself tightening again and soon he would be buried deep in her fire. "Oh, Fuck Me!" No more being good.

46Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

as I feels her starting to tighten around me, I started to trust harder. "Why don't you be a bad girl" I suggest as I started to see her grabbing the sheets under us

47Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"I don't know how." Her moans were ones of pain at first, but that pain soon turned to pleasure as she matched with each thrust. She slid her fingers down his spine, digging her nails in slightly as he went deeper. Her soft whimpers begged him to hold her, and feeling pleased that he didn't deny her.

She could feel her pleasure building up again. No sooner had his name left her lips then something strange started happening to her. Something shifted inside her and she felt an erotic surge.

48Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

As I blew my load inside of her, I rolled off of her and layed there out of breath

49Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She slowly wrapped her arms around his chest as he pulled her closer. There were no words to mind of how she felt. She often wondered what she would look like after raw sex, but she never expected to have it. Her body was shivered as the cool air hit her skin, along with the forming soreness she felt along her cleft. She would most definitely not be able to do this with him again for a few days.

She absently brought her lips to the muscles of his chest, soothing and caressing. A lover's tender touch on a late morning. "Raven," she breathed against him, not calling to him, but expressing her love for him. Her breathing evened out as her eyes fluttered closed and she fell into a world of unconsciousness. Sleep welcomed her in hot waves.

50Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

As we laid there, she drafts off to sleep and then I soon follow her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next